George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding

+22
socimar
Way2Old4Dis
annemarie
PigPen
LizzyNY
Atalante
globalchick
Picachu
louisvillelaura
Sevens
Missa
melbert
hathaross
Silje
Joanna
Nicky80
isogotit
Katiedot
Doug Ross
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
theminis
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 28 Sep 2014, 00:00

That is a very nice pic. He looks like nothing can bother him at that moment.

I still haven't seen a shot that shows whether or not his pants were fitted right...

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney on his way and arriving at his wedding

Post by it's me Sun 28 Sep 2014, 00:03

esatto
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 28 Sep 2014, 00:16

Wonderful. Says it all

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 28 Sep 2014, 00:35

Way2Old4Dis wrote:That is a very nice pic. He looks like nothing can bother him at that moment.

I still haven't seen a shot that shows whether or not his pants were fitted right...

I'm looking for that shot, too.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 28 Sep 2014, 03:17

loats of pix on JustJared
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 28 Sep 2014, 04:15

Way2Old4Dis wrote:That is a very nice pic. He looks like nothing can bother him at that moment.

I kept that one for my private collection
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 28 Sep 2014, 05:02

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 28 Sep 2014, 05:07

Thanks Sevens!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 28 Sep 2014, 05:11

In case anybody cant watch the CNN video:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sun 28 Sep 2014, 05:30

i guess I did not want to watch this, but I did. He is offically married and it is hard for me to say those words. I am happy for him but a little sad for myself but I knew this day might come, and it did. I think george looks so handsome and very happy and he is not afarid to get married. Seems to me he is glad now that it is over and he is happy with a new bride. will always love you george, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 28 Sep 2014, 09:02

Hilarious

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 28 Sep 2014, 09:03

George looks like he has makeup on!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 28 Sep 2014, 10:57

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 28 Sep 2014, 10:59

Brilliant that he travelled with them all and his folks down to the Aman........wonder who owns the hotel - someone from Beirut?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 11:07

I moved the pics from George and co waiting in the garden to the thread below

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 28 Sep 2014, 11:09

Thanks Nicky, was about to do just that
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 28 Sep 2014, 13:16

Love this pic from a Chinese movie magazine's official weibo...
Same driver, over ten years, but here's a truly special day...
And I love the wedding date-September 27th! Of course I love the number seven...my birthday is March 27th...same date...and lots of stuff I love are related to seven

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 13:19; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 28 Sep 2014, 13:18

Thanks Sevens, great find. It was a very nice tough to use the same driver that he trusts.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 28 Sep 2014, 13:40

Thanks sevens....great little montage of
George in Venice.....2003-2014
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 28 Sep 2014, 16:58

One thing that I didn't realise bothered me about George's tux until a poster on another site mentioned it: he looks exactly as though he's going to a film premiere, not his own wedding. We've got about a billion pictures of him in a tuxedo already. I think it may be that in the UK, when men dress up for weddings they tend to wear morning suits or similar. Don't think I've ever seen a wedding where men wear tuxedos, which I associate with evening wear.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 28 Sep 2014, 17:07

Katiedot wrote:One thing that I didn't realise bothered me about George's tux until a poster on another site mentioned it: he looks exactly as though he's going to a film premiere, not his own wedding.  We've got about a billion pictures of him in a tuxedo already.  I think it may be that in the UK, when men dress up for weddings they tend to wear morning suits or similar.  Don't think I've ever seen a wedding where men wear tuxedos, which I associate with evening wear.
Well it was an evening wedding so makes sense to have evening attire.  I think Tux's are becoming more popular in the UK but in the UK its seems to be more common to get married earlier in the day than in the evening which wouldn't make sense for a tux.  Also if its a church wedding then a tux would be a no no.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 28 Sep 2014, 17:14

Yeah, I think it's just me. It's not something that I'm used to. A tuxedo is a formal party wear and I just don't think of your own wedding as being a party (although quite possibly George does) even if it late afternoon/early evening wedding (5.30pm and daylight outside, wasn't it?).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 28 Sep 2014, 17:31

Katiedot wrote:Yeah, I think it's just me.  It's not something that I'm used to.  A tuxedo is a formal party wear and I just don't think of your own wedding as being a party (although quite possibly George does) even if it late afternoon/early evening wedding (5.30pm and daylight outside, wasn't it?).  

It's not something I am used to either. I'm used to a regular suit and tie for weddings. I would assume tuxes are more an American custom? At least it looks that way in movies.

It is a pity George is Irish and not Scotish. I would like to see him get married in a kilt. Smile

Last edited by Silje on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 17:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 28 Sep 2014, 20:39

Hi, guys! Yes, tuxedos are standard attire for the groom in the US. They may be worn in different colors (kind of tacky, IMO) but usually tuxedos for the groom and groomsmen.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:25

Lizzy, you mean like these?

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:27

hehe not sure if I like to see George in those colors but for sure with that hat in black hihi
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:29

Katiedot wrote:Yeah, I think it's just me.  It's not something that I'm used to.  A tuxedo is a formal party wear and I just don't think of your own wedding as being a party (although quite possibly George does) even if it late afternoon/early evening wedding (5.30pm and daylight outside, wasn't it?).  

Didn't I read somewhere that it was closer to 7:00 when the wedding started.  I'm thinking it was close to 6:30 ish (their time) when George and his boatload arrived at the venue from watching the arrival on that live feed.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:33

I think the official wedding reports list the declaration of man and wife at 8:40 p.m. local time.  Can't remember in which one I read that, but it's here on the site somewhere.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:35

Silje wrote:

It is a pity George is Irish and not Scotish. I would like to see him get married in a kilt. Smile

but only if he was a true scotsman or else its just not worth it Smile
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:36

Missa wrote:I think the official wedding reports list the declaration of man and wife at 8:40 p.m. local time.  Can't remember in which one I read that, but it's here on the site somewhere.
Yes I read that too
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 28 Sep 2014, 22:24

melbert wrote:Lizzy, you mean like these?

OMG! Mel, where did you find that? lol! Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Tacky, tacky, tacky!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 22:48

not sure i we have this one. sorry if duplicate

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 23:19

Silje, I moved your post and made a separate thread. thanks

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 30 Sep 2014, 23:31

horrible!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 30 Sep 2014, 23:59

But it brings in the tourists and their much
needed money IM.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 01 Oct 2014, 01:14

This is great fun. Good to see the final result on Extratv. A J Calloway's broadcast

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 01 Oct 2014, 06:04

at what risk?

you know Isola del Giglio mess
BIG RISK
and also lot of erosion from those constant passing by

it's nothing less then consciously letting an elephant enter a crystal glasses shop
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 01 Oct 2014, 06:09

party animal - not! wrote:This is great fun. Good to see the final result on Extratv. A J Calloway's broadcast

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 01 Oct 2014, 08:11

Here's how George asked the waiter to give AJ a bottle:

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Wed 01 Oct 2014, 08:23

Katiedot wrote:One thing that I didn't realise bothered me about George's tux until a poster on another site mentioned it: he looks exactly as though he's going to a film premiere, not his own wedding.  We've got about a billion pictures of him in a tuxedo already.  I think it may be that in the UK, when men dress up for weddings they tend to wear morning suits or similar.  Don't think I've ever seen a wedding where men wear tuxedos, which I associate with evening wear.
I agree. But then his wedding was a spectacle and a show just like the Oscars in the end wasn't it. You've picked up on something interesting.

In Hollywoodland they wear tuxes when they attend public spectacles. And that's what his wedding was. Remember he knew he was selling his wedding to Hello/Vanity Fair IT/People/Vogue and all the other magazines when he chose his attire. And Katiedot that is my problem with this whole affair. 90% of it seems like showmanship and exploitation. It was not a personal, deep and heartfelt ceremony. Not that I think anyone should be marrying anyone they've only known for 10 months anyway. How can it be deep love when they have experienced none of the trials and tribulations of being a couple. Or even lived together. Yet it's being pimped out as the love story of the century. The truth is even if George has fallen madly in love with her - it is foolhardy and reckless of him to marry her so soon and he should have dated her for 2 years before marrying her so he could feel confident he knows her.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Oct 2014, 08:24

globalchick wrote: And Katiedot that is my problem with this whole affair.
 You had an issue with his wedding? Really??  Why didn't you mention it before???

/sarcasm

Seriously now, globalchick, you've repeated the same thoughts endlessly on every single thread over and over and over again. I've got your point. Everyone here has got your point. What's done is done. Time to move on.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 01 Oct 2014, 10:47

LINK  Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 01 Oct 2014, 16:26

Sevens, could you please give me the link of the videos? I can't see them..

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 01 Oct 2014, 21:59

Here are the link Doug Ross. hope you can see it now

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:11

Yes, now I can see them. Thank you so much, Nicky.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 01 Oct 2014, 23:55

globalchick wrote:
I agree. But then his wedding was a spectacle and a show just like the Oscars in the end wasn't it. You've picked up on something interesting.

In Hollywoodland they wear tuxes when they attend public spectacles. And that's what his wedding was. Remember he knew he was selling his wedding to Hello/Vanity Fair IT/People/Vogue and all the other magazines when he chose his attire. And Katiedot that is my problem with this whole affair. 90% of it seems like showmanship and exploitation. It was not a personal, deep and heartfelt ceremony. Not that I think anyone should be marrying anyone they've only known for 10 months anyway. How can it be deep love when they have experienced none of the trials and tribulations of being a couple. Or even lived together. Yet it's being pimped out as the love story of the century. The truth is even if George has fallen madly in love with her - it is foolhardy and reckless of him to marry her so soon and he should have dated her for 2 years before marrying her so he could feel confident he knows her.
My husband wore a tux.  I don't think many Americans wear morning suits--at least I have never been to a wedding where the groom did.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 02 Oct 2014, 00:24

And he calls a tux ... a monkey suit.  Laughing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 02 Oct 2014, 00:30

Atalante - All guys in the US call a tux a monkey suit - not sure why.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 02 Oct 2014, 02:07

His pants were the right length finally.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 02 Oct 2014, 02:47

My husband also wore a tux morning suits are sometimes worn not often.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next