George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks)

+20
LornaDoone
iamnoone
Katiedot
Picachu
Joanna
fridadereval
Jenn
Doug Ross
melbert
lelacorb
Vilma
Sevens
The next mrs clooney
Nicky80
Way2Old4Dis
Donnamarie
Missa
annemarie
party animal - not!
theminis
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks)

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 15:24

I don't see anything kardashian about this wedding. They are probably trying to please the press give them something. Why hide it's not like we don't know their getting married it is just their arrival. And may I add give the fans something.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks)

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 15:25

Nick and Nina were also on their taxi getty has pictures.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 15:36

I'm sure that George is basically the same man. Don't be so disappointed. He looks very happy with Amal. We dont know the details of how they decided on this type of wedding. But I'm sure a lot of thought and consideration for what each of them wanted was part of it. It is their wedding, not what we want from their wedding. And please don't even think of comparing any of this weekends events to anything Kardashian. Yikes.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 2 Empty Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks)

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Sep 2014, 15:41

Here are 46 more!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Sep 2014, 15:51

Aaah.....

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 26 Sep 2014, 15:52

Great pics, George and Amal beautiful but sorry for the inconvenient question, am I the only one who find the whole spectacle staged, overly sfarzono? by speedboat which for the occasion has been called "Love," the initials AG on the jackets of the drivers of speedboats, ecc.Tutto added are not newlyweds (given their age), not two Saudi princes. All beautiful but so little from George Clooney!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Sep 2014, 15:58

No you are not the only one Lela, on the one hand I love it, all the spectacle, but on the other there is a part of me that is thinking, its not a Royal Wedding. The monogrammed Flag on their Boat I thought was overkill.

With all that said though Im loving the opportunity to have more photos of George
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Sep 2014, 15:59

I think they've done the right thing, Sevens. It's a compromise isn't it where everybody gains.......and now they'll get some privacy and let us know when they want us to see more - and that way they've donated loads and loads of money to their charities......

The Vogue photographer is definitely a friend - seen him in Como

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:03

Thanks everyone!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:04

The name of the boat is Amore, they didn't change it for the occasion, I think.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:06

Some women have a dream in their heads for their wedding this is probably Amals . I think it is grand and fun why not hopefully this is the only wedding she will ever have. And it's Venice the old Hollywood grandness works here to me anyway. The press gets picks the fans get some win win for everyone.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:09

Yep it is win/win. Saw some gorgeous photos of the area around Cipriani and the Aman Grande taken last night, cant imagine a more beautiful location for a wedding/reception.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:13

I really dont see any problems about having their wedding logo...even ordinary guys like my father's colleague's daughter's wedding got their wedding logo! Name combinations also. Too excited for this elegant weekend to think about all the sheet...

Last edited by Sevens on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:38; edited 4 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:17

I Love Them Together!
I Love Them Together!

I Love Them Together!

Love3 Love4 Love4
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:18

Updated article in the Mailonline, with pix we don't have added (I think!)

Lots and lots of happy people in an amazing city

The final countdown! George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are joined by their celebrity pals as they prepare for wedding in Venice

The countdown has officially begun for George Clooney's final hours as one of the world's most famous bachelors.

As the 53-year-old continued preparations for his Saturday wedding with fiancé Amal Alamuddin, 36, a host of well-heeled guests began jetting over to romantic Venice, Italy, ahead of the nuptials.

His close pal Matt Damon was one of the first guests seen arriving in the picturesque city, as he boarded a taxi boat with his beautiful wife Luciana Barroso on Friday.

Look into my eyes: Glowing couple George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin couldn't take their eyes off each other when they sped through Venice, Italy, on Friday on taxi boats to their future wedding location
The next Vidal Sassoon? George lovingly fixed his bride-to-be's shiny tresses as they boarded the boat to the five-star Cipriani Hotel for a dinner with their wedding guests
Mr. Romantic: George shared an intimate moment with his stunning fiancée ahead of the ceremony, while they clearly couldn't take their eyes off one another 
Me and my girl: The actor lovingly hugged his bride-to-be as best man Rande Gerber affectionately looked on at the sweet duo

No looking back: George and Amal hugged affectionately as they waited to speed off for the start of their lavish four-day nuptials

Wearing a black sweater, blue jeans and dark glasses, the Bourne Identity star waved at gathered crowds as he made his way to his luxurious accommodation ahead of the big day.

Cindy Crawford proved she's every much the head-turner she was at the height of her supermodel career, when she stepped out looking casual yet stunning in a denim jacket over a black v-neck.

With her brown tresses tied back into a ponytail, she smiled gleefully as she stood beside her entrepreneur husband Rande Gerber, who is set to be George's best man at the ceremony, and therefore a special guest that no doubt everyone will be vying for a snap of.

A fierce bidding war has broken out among the world's biggest celebrity publications, who are all desperate to capture the moment that Oscar-winner Clooney finally says 'I do'.

It is understood that the US edition of fashion bible Vogue has all but secured the rights after bidding well in excess of £1million.

In hot pursuit: Boats full of photographers surrounded the stars as they sailed along the city's canals in taxi boats
Read more →
The final countdown! George and Amal stepped out in the Italian city of Venice on Friday, ahead of their anticipated Saturday nuptials

Dapper gent: Silver-haired heart-throb George looked stylish in a grey suit as he stepped out with his stunning bride-to-be
Blushing bride: Human rights lawyer Amal couldn't contain her joy as she stepped out into the sunshine with her handsome beau
Read more →
Stepping out in style: Amal wowed as she walked beside her famous fiancé in a black-and-white dress

Elegant: Amal channelled vintage Hollywood glamour in a retro monochrome dress with dainty black heels and a co-ordinating hat box

Tender touch: The Oscar-winning star kept a loving arm around Amal as they navigated their way to a waiting boat

However, there are said to have been further negotiations for a British celebrity magazine to share the rights with a seven-figure offer being made.

Any fee given to the couple will be donated to a charity of the couple's choice. 

The couple have already requested that guests do not bring mobile phones in a bid to prevent unauthorised pictures being leaked from the event. 

Having secured rights to the pictures, US Vogue editor was proud to have an invite to the high profile event.

[size=16]She jetted straight out from Paris Fashion Week to Venice in Italy wearing a suitably stylish green knit and a yellow satin skirt.  [/size]
Happy couple: George and Amal were the picture of happiness, clinging tightly to one another and looking camera-ready at all moments

Stunning: Even close up, the beauty looked totally flawless the day before her big day - she wore Prada sunglasses to protect her eyes in the sunshine spot

Helping hand: George was on hand as Amal was guided into the boat by an aid, watching her step in black pointed heels

Helping hand: Glamorous Amal received some assistance as she boarded the boat with the Hollywood actor

Cold feet? George shot a look to the camera that summarised most men's feelings the night before his wedding day, especially George who's been a batchelor for 54 years

Picturesque: The setting for the wedding was like something out of a George Clooney blockbuster, as the boat parties sped down the Venice canal

Hollywood royalty Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are also expected to attend the high profile ceremony this weekend. 

The lavish four-day event is expected to begin when guests attend an intimate dinner hosted by Mr Clooney at the exclusive, five-star Cipriani Hotel on the nearby island of Giudecca on Friday night.

Among the guests jetting in, was George's actor cousin Miguel Ferrer, son of screen and singing legend Rosemary Clooney, who was seen arriving with his wife Lori Weintraub.

[size=16]Wearing cat eye sunglasses and an all-black ensemble, George's Ocean's Thirteen co-star Ellen Barkin drew the attention of photographers and fans alike as she made a glamorous arrival. [/size]

Love is in the air: Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande shared a kiss when they arrived aboard a boat on Friday afternoon for the romantic dinner

Smooth: Cindy put an arm around her beau Rande as they locked lips in the romantic city of Venice ahead of George's big nuptials

All-smiles: Cindy and Rande looked blissfully happy in the Italian sunshine spot, coasting along a river to George's wedding location

Romantic setting: It looked like the picturesque setting was rubbing off on some of the guests, including Cindy and Rande who hugged on their boat

Cute duo: In the mood for a wedding, the boat taxi was a place where love was definitely in the air on Friday, as the high profile guests were transported to the event

Special guests: Model Cindy and her husband have two teenage children together, but it didn't look like children had a part to play in the Clooney wedding

Contemplative: Rande married Cindy nearly 16 years ago, but it looked like the couple's flame was still strong a decade on

Ahoy: George and Amal picked special guests to join them on their boat, the VE1995, which included Cindy Crawford and best man Rande

Special guests: Cindy arrived with her husband Rande, who will serve as George's best man, and boarded a boat

Raise a toast... or two: Rande is reported to have transported boxes of tequila over to Italy for the wedding

Strike a pose: The foursome used the stunning city as their backdrop as they posed for snapshots

Full speed ahead: Clooney found himself at the front of the boat, speeding on the boat parties that followed in quick succession

Best buddies: Rande and the groom-to-be posed for a boys-only shot at the pre-wedding celebration

Wedding party: Having been selected for the bride and bridegroom's water taxi, Cindy and Rande will no doubt secure good spots for the impending nuptials  

Matched made in heaven: The stunning twosome looked like they were made for each other walking at similar heights and in co-ordinating ensembles

Old Hollywood glmaour: George and Amal looked like they were on a glamorous movie set as they settled in on the water vessel

Frenzy: There wasn't a shot to be missed as crowds gathered on the banks and news followed that their wedding pictures would be highly exclusive

Taking to the water: The photogenic couples sailed along one of the city's many canals

Joyous: The couple looked very relaxed and stylish as they smiled at onlookers from aboard a taxi boat

Camera-ready: There wasn't an angle that didn't capture Amal and George's totally happiness at setting sail to get wed this weekend

Pearly whites: The love birds were clearly in high spirits as they observed their gathering well-wishers

Romantic history: George and Amal decided to tie the knot in Venice as it's the city where they met

The kiss: Although photographers won't be able to get inside the wedding on Saturday, the crowd were given a quick preview of the wedding kiss on Friday

Prepared: The two looked totally relaxed as they anticipated the big day that they had been planning since April this year, now only one night away

Chilled: For a man who's about to be married for the first time in 53-years, George seemed pretty relaxed with the affair on Friday

Happy man: Ready to get married to his beautiful future bride, George looked seriously pleased with himself as he stood next to her on the boat

A moment in time: The couple travelled with a personal photographer as they soaked up the atmosphere

Glide-by sighting: A couple on a gondola looked on curiously as the stars sped by them

On Saturday, the couple host a star-studded reception in the city's seven-star Aman Hotel on the Grande Canal, an occasion that Amal's parents reportedly insisting on paying for. 

Security at both venues was being stepped up on Friday with staff at the Cipriani Hotel, once a favourite of Princess Diana, said to have been asked to sign strict confidentiality contracts before being issued with microchip passes to allow them access to and from the building. 

[size=16]Clooney and his British fiancée, 36, will finally tie the knot in a civil ceremony in the palatial 14th century Ca' Farsetti palazzo on Monday. The building houses Venice's town hall. [/size]

Exclusive: US Vogue's Anna Wintour was seen jetting straight out of Paris Fashion Week for the couple's high profile wedding on Friday

A-lister: The fashion mogul will most likely be particularly interested in Amal's choice of wedding dress for the special occasion this weekend

Special invite: Anna maintained her iconic image with her bob haircut perfectly in tact and a pair of dark glasses perched on her nose

Busy schedule: Anna continued her jet set lifestyle by flying straight from Paris to Italy for the exclusive occasion and happy event

Helping the lady: An aid on Anna's boat held her bag as she was assisted into a waiting boat taxi headed for Venice on Friday

Ladylike: The editor-in-chief didn't lose an ounce of dignity as she stepped into the boat in a ladylike fashion

The centre of Venice will be brought to a temporary standstill on Monday when the small streets and walkways surrounding the will be closed off between 12pm and 2pm to stop tourists and pedestrians from disrupting the carefully-planned proceedings.

Gondolas and water taxis have been banned from stopping outside the Aman Hotel to prevent accidents on the waterways while a small tunnel will be erected by security staff to stop photographers getting a glimpse of the couple. 

The bride and bridegroom ignited a flurry of excitement when they sped their way into the water-locked city aboard a taxi boat on Friday. 

[size=16]With her voluminous dark hair worn down in a natural style, the British-Lebanese human rights lawyer wowed in a black-and-white striped dress, which showed off her svelte frame. [/size]

Going for a romantic ride: Matt Damon and his wife Luciana Barroso were all smiles as they arrived

Veterans: Matt and Luciana are set to celebrate a decade of marriage in 2015

Plenty to pack: Photographers caught a glimpse at the luggage needed to set up the Clooney wedding this weekend

Party time: The guests looked set to be treated to plenty of Pinot Grigio at the impending nuptials this weekend 

Arriving in style: Hollywood actress Ellen Barkin arrived in cat eye sunglasses and an all-black ensemble

Connections: Veteran screen star Ellen appeared alongside George in the 2007 movie Ocean's Thirteen

He's a little bit rock 'n' roll: Toto rocker Steve Lukather was also among the starry arrivals

A plethora of guests: Rock star Steve, from the band Toto, arrived at Marco Pollo airport to board a water taxi into Venice on Friday

Ever the sophisticated gent, silver-haired heart-throb George stepped out in a button-down shirt under a perfectly tailored grey suit.

Both wearing sunglasses, they looked relaxed and stylish - seemingly lacking in the stress that most couples face on the eve of their big day.

George was seen putting a loving and protective around the back of his fiancé as they made their way to a waiting taxi boat, from which they soaked up the jovial atmosphere.

Windswept: Stunning Amal attempted to hold onto her immaculate hairstyle as the breeze took a hold

Venue: The couple will reportedly tie the knot at the luxurious Aman Canal Grande Venice hotel

The love boat: George was all smiles as he sailed away on the appropriately named boat

Sail away, sail away, sail away: The couples appeared to be fascinated with their striking surroundings

Ready for their close-up: The stars kept the party going as snappers zoomed in for shots

Gorgeous Amal was recently pictured touching down in Italy on Wednesday, where George recently confirmed the pair would be marrying as it was where they had first met. 

Carrying a Stella McCartney garment bag, a large box and one small suitcase, the stunning brunette looked happy and carefree as she made her way through arrivals, with her mother Baria.

Meanwhile a new report from Us Weekly claims that Amal will walk down the aisle wearing a creation by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen.

She is the same woman who created Kate Middleton's impressive lace wedding dress when she married Prince William in 2011.

BFF: Hollywood actor Matt Damon was one of the first celebrities seen arriving in the romantic city

Keeping it casual: Matt opted for a black sweater and jeans as he arrived in the historic city

Who's that girl? Luciana curiously looked on at a woman in bridal wear as she entered a car with Matt

George and Amal met at a charity event and began dating in September last year. Mr Clooney proposed to Miss Alamuddin in April, presenting her with a seven-carat diamond engagement ring.

His Oxford-educated fiancee has a high-profile client list – she has represented WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and is an advisor to former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan.

[size=16]Mr Clooney has been married once before, but split from his former wife Talia Balsam in 1993, describing himself as a ‘lousy husband’[/size]

We are family: George's actor cousin Miguel Ferrer was seen arriving with his wife Lori Weintraub

Hollywood royalty: Michel is the son of Academy Award–winner José Ferrer and singer Rosemary Clooney

Getting on board: Miguel carefully boarded a boat as he prepared to be whisked away

Stunning: S. mark's Square proved to be a striking backdrop as the couple lapped up the sights of Venice

The setting: Venice will hold the long-anticipated wedding of George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin this weekend

Greetings: George and Amal receive a warm welcome when they exit their taxi boat for dry land later that afternoon, closely followed by Rande and Cindy

Warm welcome: The foursome were going to be very special guests for the rest of the lavish four-day extravanganza

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 20:50; edited 2 times in total

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:21

A lot of weddings use monograms I think in this case it helps identify their staff and boats for the event.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fridadereval Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:24

I am glad and happy they are letting us have "our pictures". Maybe that's their way of saying: folks, you had your pictures, now please leave us our moment during the wedding. By the way, ithis is all in line wiith Lebanese weddings. As big as your pockets can afford! If anyone has ever been to Beirut, you will know that Lebanese love a big and loud party.

It is a gorgeous day in Venice! Adds to the splendor of everything else. Amal is breathtakingly beautiful. I love how she took off her shoes in one of the pictures! Ditch the uncomfortable heels and go bare foot! Hope someone has an extra pair of flip flops for her to borrow!

fridadereval
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:24

Okay I will not mention the monogram again!

Here is something you may enjoy

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:27

The AG is Aman Grande and happens to be their initials.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:27

Thanks Annemarie, silly me didn't make that connection...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:28

Video blocked - dammit!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:29

Hang on Mel, it must be blocked for US will try something else.

Also try Hidemyass and maybe it will allow you to watch it
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:36

The video works thank you.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fridadereval Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:38

Lovely!

fridadereval
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:43

Now this is a lovely photo

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by fridadereval Fri 26 Sep 2014, 16:53

Agree!!

fridadereval
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:02

Thanks Annemarie, I too thought that the wedding party had the logo made esp. for them. It certainly is advantageous though.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:04

Courtesy of Frenchies

Last edited by theminis on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:06; edited 1 time in total
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:05

party animal - not! wrote:Updated article in the Mailonline, with pix we don't have added (I think!)

Lots and lots of happy people in an amazing city

There's also a video on Mail of them on the taxi boat
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:11

Whatever our tastes and however they differ from the soon-to-be-marrieds', the arrival and tour are respectful, I think. It would have been tacky for them to inconvenience travel and clog the tourist spots with photographers  -- even for as little as two hours -- and then go into hiding, leaving a mess in their wake. It's a compromise between privacy and acknowledging the 'celebrity' aspect of it. In that light, this all looks a bit gracious to me.

Now they can go and get married without the spectacle.

That said, I'm checking out for now. I'm satisfied to the point of saturated. I'll see you all on Tuesday, when George is back to being actor/director/producer.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:15

Ciao Way, Im a tad saturated too - Night all, looking forward to logging on when its daylight and seeing more pics of our Man.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:17

Thanks theminis for all your hard work this am. I really appreciate it. Have loved the photos. George looks so dapper.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:26

Thanks Donnamarie, Ive enjoyed them too.
Seem to having a problem detaching my hand from the mouse so once Ive managed that, Im off to bed with my sons ipad so I can keep on keeping on.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:35

Annemarie wrote: L'AG è Aman Grande e capita di essere le loro iniziali.
No logo is no Aman Grande but are their initials and are also written on the round box that holds Amal, partly because they are now at Cipriani.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:47

I dont think this is at all like the Kartrashian spectacle!  For KK it is all about the money and attention and I think for George and Amal its about shouting their love from the rooftops!  My guess is that they are giving the press and the public something now but when it comes to the actual ceremony it will be very private.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:51

Il prossimo mrs Clooney wrote: non penso che questo è affatto come lo spettacolo Kartrashian! Per KK è tutta una questione di soldi e l'attenzione e credo che per George e Amal si trova a circa gridare il loro amore ai quattro venti! La mia ipotesi è che stanno dando alla stampa e al pubblico qualcosa ora, ma quando si tratta della cerimonia reale sarà molto privato.
 I hope
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:54

People is reporting they have the streets outside of city hall shut down from 12-2 pm Monday, likely so they can have their civil ceremony. Probably the next time we'll see them.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:55

theminis wrote:Some Lovely photos here

Yes indeed....beautiful pictures.
I always love the boat pictures with George when in Venice,
It makes it feel so real.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Fri 26 Sep 2014, 17:59

lovely to see George's sister too
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:11

Oh yes!

More and more pix from another agency (Xposure) in the Mailonline

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:12

I'm just going to move this thread to the wedding section. I agree it should be in the 'news' thread but as the rest of the wedding stuff is there, I'll keep it all together in one place.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:16

Call me a sentimental old softie if you like,
but I think part of the idea of the boat trip is for George to say thank you to his fans and to share his happiness with his fans. He's got his girl, he wants to show her off to the world. Great !

Thank you George & Amal for sharing part of your Special Weekend with your fans. Give Flowers

(Sorry, but I did warn you....)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:23

i do hope as well we seem them over the weekend, just a small glimpse every now and again would be nice, i cant wait to see her dress, she will look beautifull
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:25

Totally think he did it to please the press and his fans.I hope they have a wonderful wedding with their friends and families.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:28

Hot linking from PAN's link:

(mystery of the logo solved: I don't think the hotel would have a hat box with the year on it)

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:32

I've been in a constant state of "SQUEEEEEE!" all morning, but the hair-nuzzling picture? 

I'm dead.  10 out of 10
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:40

Regarding George roughed up I'm thinking it'll be after the wedding on honeymoon he'll be really roughed up Razz  *snicker*

and yep its happening!

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:43

last comment I'm with way2,  I'm saturated too, so I'm off to bike ride and maybe rent gravity or something.  Everyone enjoy the spectacle, pics & news.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:59

I love Amal's long ear rings again....she's lucky
having a long neck to wear them !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:03

Her dress is by Dolce and Gabbana.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next