George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Poking fun at Amals shoe wear
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 19:34 by benex

» Aston Martin Vanquish, una presentazione da grande cinema
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 18:29 by benex

» People Mag: 13 photos of George and Brad over the years
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 11:11 by annemariew

» George and Amal Clooney Light Up Wolfs Premiere Carpet in Chic Date Night Looks
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 3 EmptyWed 04 Sep 2024, 17:20 by benex

» Venezia Red Carpet Wolfs Streaming
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 3 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2024, 20:18 by benex

» Brad & George double date in Venice 2024 (People mag)
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 20:43 by annemariew

» Amal Clooney arrive à la soirée Cartier
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 19:48 by benex

» George and Brad's Wolfs salary
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 17:19 by annemariew

» George arrive in Venice
Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Aug 2024, 19:04 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks)

+20
LornaDoone
iamnoone
Katiedot
Picachu
Joanna
fridadereval
Jenn
Doug Ross
melbert
lelacorb
Vilma
Sevens
The next mrs clooney
Nicky80
Way2Old4Dis
Donnamarie
Missa
annemarie
party animal - not!
theminis
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 3 Empty Re: Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks)

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:13

Joanna wrote:Call me a sentimental old softie if you like,
but I think part of the idea of the boat trip is for George to say thank you to his fans and to share his happiness with his fans. He's got his girl, he wants to show her off to the world. Great !

Thank you George & Amal for sharing part of your Special Weekend with your fans.  Give Flowers

(Sorry, but I did warn you....)
I must be getting soft in my old age then cos I completely agree Joanna!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks) - Page 3 Empty Re: Reports and Pictures of George Clooney and Amal in a water taxi (Its happening folks)

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:14

lelacorb wrote:
Il prossimo mrs Clooney wrote: non penso che questo è affatto come lo spettacolo Kartrashian! Per KK è tutta una questione di soldi e l'attenzione e credo che per George e Amal si trova a circa gridare il loro amore ai quattro venti! La mia ipotesi è che stanno dando alla stampa e al pubblico qualcosa ora, ma quando si tratta della cerimonia reale sarà molto privato.
 I hope
Wow, I speak Italian!! Who knew LOL.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:15

She looks great!  Love the dress!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:21

Way2Old4Dis wrote:That said, I'm checking out for now. I'm satisfied to the point of saturated. I'll see you all on Tuesday, when George is back to being actor/director/producer.
iamnoone wrote:last comment I'm with way2,  I'm saturated too, so I'm off to bike ride and maybe rent gravity or something.  Everyone enjoy the spectacle, pics & news.
Enjoy these pics as I'm pretty sure that tomorrow, if they really have signed an agreement with a magazine, we'll get very few pictures and what we do get will be from far away and fuzzy.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:23

Yeah, I'm pretty we're cut off till Monday now. Gives me plenty of time to Photoshop my face onto Amal's in those snuggly pictures. Wink
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:28

Bunch of arrival videos, collected by Henway.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:32

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Arrive in Venice Before the Wedding--See the Pics!

Fri, 26 Sep 2014 07:34:37 AM PDT
By Rebecca Macatee
A A A (Resize font)
The countdown is on, ladies: George Clooney is (almost) a married man!

The 53-year-old actor and his fiancée Amal Alamuddin arrived in Venice, Italy, Friday, looking every bit the perfect couple as they boated through the canal. But before Clooney and his human rights lawyer love, 36, can actually say "I do," they need one last night of pre-wedding fun--their bachelor and bachelorette parties, of course!

A source tells E! News that Friday night, Clooney will drop Alamuddin off at the Aman Canal Grande. From there, she and eight gal pals will celebrate the future Mrs. Clooney saying goodbye to her single status forever! Many of her friends from the U.K. and Oxford haven't seen each other in many years, a source says, so there will be lots of catching up to do!

As for the groom-to-be? He's expected to have some stag fun of his own, too! According to a source, the Oscar winner will make his way back to Hotel Cipriani, where he'll meet up with his guy friends for a final evening of unattached fun.

Matt Damon is likely to be one of the fellas fêting the actor (an eyewitness tells E! News he and wife Luciana Barroso have already arrived in Venice), along with Rande Gerber, who, along with wife Cindy Crawford, will reportedly arrive in Venice from Como Friday afternoon.

After the bachelor and bachelorette bashes, though, comes the big day: Saturday! A source says the bride will get her makeup and hair done in the morning at the Aman, where Clooney and guests will join her. Alamuddin and Clooney will have a symbolic wedding ceremony that night, which will likely be performed by former Rome Mayor Walter Veltroni.

And although Mr. and Mrs. Clooney's union won't be official until the civil ceremony Monday, since they'll be symbolically married Saturday evening, a source says they'll spend that night together in the same hotel.

On Sunday, the newlyweds will have lunch with their guests, a source tells E! News, followed by another party. On Monday, Clooney and Alamuddin will wrap up their wedding weekend fun with a civil ceremony, at which point they will officially and legally be man and wife.

--Reporting by Sara Kitnick and Senta Scarborough
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:39

There are now 78 (!) photos on the Mailonline story

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:49

party animal - not! wrote:Updated article in the Mailonline, with pix we don't have added (I think!)

Lots and lots of happy people in an amazing city

Plenty of lovely photos.....and fab videos too !!

Thanks pan x
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:53

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Joanna wrote:Call me a sentimental old softie if you like,
but I think part of the idea of the boat trip is for George to say thank you to his fans and to share his happiness with his fans. He's got his girl, he wants to show her off to the world. Great !

Thank you George & Amal for sharing part of your Special Weekend with your fans.  Give Flowers

(Sorry, but I did warn you....)
I must be getting soft in my old age then cos I completely agree Joanna!

Aaaaah.....High Fives Gal !!! Thumbs up!

Thanks....LOL.....
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 26 Sep 2014, 19:55

Some words from Mom

Last edited by Sevens on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 20:00; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 26 Sep 2014, 20:48

Pathetic usmagazine....bringing up old girl friends !
Jeeeeesh !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 26 Sep 2014, 21:50

Last close -up of his left hand without a wedding band  Sad

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Sep 2014, 22:16

Mmmm.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 07:49

I'd love to see that left hand finger with a band on it! George is becoming a husband again!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 10:40

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 13:05

Have created another thread if people wish to debate Georges love of publicity etc etc.

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Sep 2014, 13:46

Thanks, theminis. I'm enjoying all of this so much, and trying to avoid the negative posters for this weekend. Now I can just come and look at the pretty pictures.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Sat 27 Sep 2014, 13:58

Vilma wrote:I’m so disappointed that he chose to have this Kardashian style media circus wedding theme.

What happened to the man who wanted his private life to be private?

That was the man I liked, not this one.
I agree with you totally Vilma. This wedding is tacky and tasteless. It's a nouveau riche wedding. People with real class e.g. John F Kennedy Junior do not throw a wedding like this. I'm concerned for George as I think there will be a backlash over this as others have pointed out.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:31

Thanks for all the videos, photos... I will start with the savings for the collections Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 28 Sep 2014, 10:51

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun 28 Sep 2014, 10:59

Congratulations Wedding !
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3