George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London. Does this mean a Wedding Dress?

+24
Mazy
Silje
amaretti
premiere
fridadereval
Joanna
fluffy
jd68
Sevens
Donnamarie
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
isogotit
Doug Ross
party animal - not!
annemarie
Cece42
melbert
Picachu
Way2Old4Dis
PigPen
Maggy
theminis
LornaDoone
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? Empty Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London. Does this mean a Wedding Dress?

Post by LornaDoone Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London. Does this mean a Wedding Dress?

Post by theminis Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:49

Well didn't Alexander McQueen do Kate Middletons Dress, so should be interesting if she has chosen a designer from this house of fashion.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London. Does this mean a Wedding Dress?

Post by Maggy Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:52

Wonder what her dress would look like. Alexander McQueen has a unique style.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:53

I'll be kind (?) and refrain from vocalizing my opinion of her attire. Nope, gonna do it....   rather over the top for an afternoon ( off the shoulder jumpsuit, blow out,  BIG sunglasses and what looks like a professional make-up app) .  Who looks like this to go shopping?  Tone it down, dear. My opinion...

back on topic.   maybe they were there for a mother of the bride fitting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 04 Sep 2014, 22:39

Yeah, the makeup is impeccably applied. But she looks really, um, white. I hope that's the light.

This is the shot to overcome the 'baby bump' photos.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 04 Sep 2014, 22:45

If that is the intent..too bad the shot is only from the waist up .

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 04 Sep 2014, 22:49

nah i like the jumpsuit, these are the in thing  at the mo, i understand some people may not like the pattern or off shoulder look but if i was tall and slim i would love to wear this - but only in London Smile
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 04 Sep 2014, 22:50

PigPen wrote:If that is the intent..too bad the shot is only from the waist up .

if you can  - go to the linke and scroll down, there are 4 pictures
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 04 Sep 2014, 22:53

Here are our choices girls!

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Thu 04 Sep 2014, 22:56

To all the doubters who think she doesn't like the limelight, I think this proves how much she is enjoying all the attention by going out in the afternoon dressed  to perfection.  It also looks like she had some highlights put in her hair, also looks like she may have hair extensions.  Yes I am being sarcastic, sorry can't help myself.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 04 Sep 2014, 22:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Aw, this is just butt ugly.  Is she carrying her lunch?  No No No.  And so loose fitting, she could easily hide Georgette or George Jr under there.

Last edited by PigPen on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:05; edited 1 time in total

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:03

Cece42 wrote:To all the doubters who think she doesn't like the limelight, I think this proves how much she is enjoying all the attention by going out in the afternoon dressed  to perfection.  It also looks like she had some highlights put in her hair, also looks like she may have hair extensions.  Yes I am being sarcastic, sorry can't help myself.
OH NO, I take the perfection part back after seeing the full outfit, UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:03

melbert wrote:Here are our choices girls!

If she's getting the gown from him,  odds are it'll be an exclusive design, just for her.  No off the runway look for this woman.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:18

She looks fine don't like the jumpsuit. Why shouldn't she have her hair done the wedding is coming up. I think the dress will be a custom  made to her specifications.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:23

I think that looks as if she's going on somewhere else or to a photographic session. Not sure about Mum's outfit ..........both very on trendtho

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:50

Mama looks like she could be a real BITCH, watch yourself George!!  I remember the photo of the two mothers shopping in Italy where she had her arm around Georges mother and Nina looked so uncomfortable.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:02

Come on, if she's dressed well, is looking for fame, if she's not, she's "accused" of wearing wrong clothes for a barrister. 

Give her a break!

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:33

What the bananas does she have on?  For God sake I hope George gets her a stylist.  She needs one bad.  Hate the jumpsuit.  Definitely dressing like we are trying to hide something and get some sun!
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:50

Looks to me like she and her mother have the same tummy and boobs - never noticed that she had those before.

If she does go to McQueen for her gown, I hope it's a little more restrained than most of the gowns on the link Mel posted - they're mostly way over the top. I know they're couture, but they're way too "look-at-me I'm the bride" for my taste - more Kardashian than Clooney.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:34

George won't get her a stylish why should he? She has her own style and I'm guessing he loves her just the way she is. At 36 she seems to know what she likes and what she wants to wear. They have already denied she is pregnant.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:38

My guess for the gown would be traditional with a twist.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:55

I love it, love it, love it.  Girl has balls.

just noticed Mrs A. wearing jumpsuit too, both have balls.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:03

I have to defend Amal. She looks beautiful. Not crazy about the jumper. But she carries it off well enough. She has beautiful skin which I'm sure she tries to protect form the sun. Her hair is gorgeous. And if you recall all those pics taken of her in London in the spring - in the pink short sleeve dress she has incredibly toned legs. And when she wore the print jeans with the crop white top she showed a pretty flat tummy. She does not have her mum's tum. I too hope she doesn't pick some over the top dress for the wedding. But as we have come to realize and it was also said of her style by her boss's wife she has a unique and quirky sense of style which I would say generally works for her. You guys are soooo tough on her
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:14

Donnamarie wrote:I have to defend Amal.  She looks beautiful.  Not crazy about the jumper.  But she carries it off well enough.  She has beautiful skin which I'm sure she tries to protect form the sun.  Her hair is gorgeous.  And if you recall all those pics taken of her in London in the spring - in the pink short sleeve dress she has incredibly toned legs.  And when she wore the print jeans with the crop white top she showed a pretty flat tummy.  She does not have her mum's tum.  I too hope she doesn't pick some over the top dress for the wedding.  But as we have come to realize and it was also said of her style by her boss's wife she has a unique and quirky sense of style which I would say generally works for her.  You guys are soooo tough on her
Just as those who were and still are tough on Elisabetta and Stacey.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:18

I think she should get a hybrid: the veil with antlers, the Little Bo Peep on steroids, and the strait jacket.

If George marries her with a straight face and stars in his eyes, it will last forever.

(I'd never heard of the designer. Those dresses/gowns/ whatever can't really be meant to be worn. Can they? It has to be like car companies designing a concept car, right? Nobody will ever drive the damn things.)

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:40

E! just has a report on this...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:46

Way2Old4Dis wrote:(I'd never heard of the designer. Those dresses/gowns/ whatever can't really be meant to be worn. Can they? It has to be like car companies designing a concept car, right? Nobody will ever drive the damn things.)

Lee Alexander McQueen, CBE (17 March 1969 – 11 February 2010) was a British fashion designer and couturier. He is known for having worked as chief designer at Givenchy from 1996 to 2001 and for founding his own Alexander McQueen label. His achievements in fashion earned him four British Designer of the Year awards (1996, 1997, 2001 and 2003), as well as the CFDA's International Designer of the Year award in 2003.

He committed suicide by hanging a short time after his mother died from cancer.

I've never liked any of his "fashion".  Too avant garde for me.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 05 Sep 2014, 03:09

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I think she should get a hybrid: the veil with antlers, the Little Bo Peep on steroids, and the strait jacket.

If George marries her with a straight face and stars in his eyes, it will last forever.

(I'd never heard of the designer. Those dresses/gowns/ whatever can't really be meant to be worn. Can they? It has to be like car companies designing a concept car, right? Nobody will ever drive the damn things.)

I was cracking up at some of the designs at the link melbert provided.  The ones with the helmet looking headgear that almost covered their faces - yea right!  Ha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 05 Sep 2014, 03:11

I read recently that one of the reasons he may have committed suicide was that he found out he was HIV positive that and depression over his mother's death.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Fri 05 Sep 2014, 08:30

I think she looks great. She has a unique style and the body to pull it off. I salute her dressing as she wishes. Perhaps she has some accessories for the big day in the bag she is carrying - to see the entire look with her final fitting. Who knows where they were headed after the fitting.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Sep 2014, 10:04

Do we have these?

Thanks to Frenchiefans

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 05 Sep 2014, 10:31

Eonline says Amal stayed two hours at the McQueen after doing some hair groomings with her mom.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:14

I'm guessing final prep for the wedding which is soon.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 05 Sep 2014, 13:32

Annemarie thinks we're too hard on Amal. Maybe. I think she looked great from the waist up - from the waist down, not so much - don't like the plaid/print mix. IMO she makes great color choices, but doesn't always get the fit right. I'm sure she'll learn.
Can someone please explain the allure of the jumpsuit to me? I could never understand wearing something that makes it necessary to get practically naked to take a pee. Pain in the neck!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 05 Sep 2014, 13:42

Lizzy, you beat me to it!!! How on earth do you have a pee in that thing??? What if you were really desperate as in your blad was bursting!! I dislike this outfit, along with all the others! Makes me think of Andy Pandy! Wouldn't be so bad if the material actually matched!! As some of you have said already, AA loves the attention, she certainly seems to be taking pouting tips from Posh Spice!!! I'm afraid that some times I daren't look at COH as I find it too upsetting. I just get the feeling once that ring has gone on, all hell will break loose, and we'll see the real diva (or should I say mama esq diva). Baria looks like one hell of a mother-in-law! Good luck Georgie, your choice honey.  Crying or Very sad
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 05 Sep 2014, 13:58

We finished with the daugther and we start with the mother..

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Sep 2014, 13:59

From what I understand the allure is that it is one piece dressing you don't have to worry about matching tops and bottoms. Also since it's pants it's very comfortable. Going to the bathroom is a pain though.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:01

I don't think any of us know how she feels about the press as she hasn't said a word. If she smiles she must love the attention or looks good its for the press. I think she looks good because her wedding is approaching she also looks more relaxed to me .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:26

If this is the same design house that did Kate Middleton's wedding dress, she may do okay with the same team. But the day you get married isn't the time to be daring and over-the-top, IMO. Show your own style, yes, but don't do something you'll cringe at when you look at the pictures a few years down the road.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:55

I think Amal pretty much knows her style. I don't think it will be cookie cutter or like anyone else's . To be honest I think the bride should wear what ever makes her feel beautiful and happy if over the top or unique does it so be it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Sep 2014, 15:18

That's a lovely set of pictures and I think George's
future wife looks happy, relaxed & glowing.
The weather here UK has been quite warm and 
at times a bit muggy, even without the sunshine.
So I think she was suitably dressed in her own 
individual style. So.....Good for Her is what I think.

But I wish she'd accidentally dropped a hint to the photographer about the date of her Big Day !

lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Sep 2014, 15:24

Doug Ross wrote:We finished with the daugther and we start with the mother..

That's inevitable I'm afraid. I really admire strong women and after reading about 
Amal's mother, she sounds just fine to me.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fridadereval Fri 05 Sep 2014, 16:10

I love that Amal has paved her own way with her fashion choices. She is daring and some of the looks she pulls, set her apart. Definitely not average. Definitely not boring.

On the topic of jumpsuits: I noticed that has quite a few of those or at least she has been photographed a few times wearing one. I think that the jumpsuit is her version of yoga pants and Tshirt. Just slip it on and go. Relaxed, casual, stylish. The color looked good on her. And I thought the bright yellow jacket was a nice twist.

fridadereval
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 05 Sep 2014, 22:56

Just looked at the close-up picture of Amal. Holy crap, she's thin. The top bone below her neck is really sticking out.(What the hell is it called!!??) I don't care how thin someone is naturally, or nerves for the wedding, or bad photography, blah, blah, blah - they don't look like this. Methinks girl has a problem.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Sep 2014, 23:08

The bone is called a collar bone. She may have lost some weight due to stress if she has lost any at all.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 06 Sep 2014, 01:19

The collarbone is the clavicle.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 06 Sep 2014, 01:44

I love her jumpsuit . Whimsy . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 06 Sep 2014, 03:51

Weight loss has GOT TO BE to fit into the designer wedding gown.  After the wedding I'm sure she'll put on a few pounds.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 06 Sep 2014, 04:00

I don't usually like jumpsuits but this one I liked.I like the red colour and the two diffrent fabrics is cool, like when she was wearing one purple and one pink shoe.

But she is too thin. Turning in to Hollywood thin.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 06 Sep 2014, 04:18

IMO she's beyond Hollywood thin. She's skeletal. She reminds me of those pictures of starving children with stick thin arms and legs and swollen bellies. If I were her mother I'd be feeding her 24/7.
(Before everyone jumps all over me - I'm not being catty - I think she's a pretty woman - but if I were someone close to her, I'd be very concerned.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next