George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT

+28
Joanna
amaretti
it's me
What Would He Say
fava
NewFanForever
Maggy
fluffy
jd68
Picachu
Cece42
Missa
Way2Old4Dis
annemarie
The next mrs clooney
Jenn
Sevens
hathaross
Atalante
Duffy
LizzyNY
Doug Ross
Alisonfan
LornaDoone
theminis
Silje
party animal - not!
Katiedot
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT

Post by PigPen Wed 27 Aug 2014, 18:55

She's looking emaciated.  Pre-wedding nerves?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT

Post by Sevens Wed 27 Aug 2014, 19:11

Amal has always been on the set. First for Tomorrowland, she followed or visited him in Vancouver and Valencia, then sneaked into his premiere.
Now following an avert at Lake Como would be easy for her. I believe she has known a bit more about how George works and the technology and working process of filmmaking from all the giant filming equipments at the Tomorrowland set.
I'd bet she would continue to show herself up on the forthcoming projects' sets. And when the Tomorrowland's promotion starts next May, we'll see them walk the red carpet for the first time as a (married) couple.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 27 Aug 2014, 19:16

I'm drooling all over my keyboard looking at the pics.  George is looking tres yummy!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 27 Aug 2014, 19:28

Sevens wrote:Amal has always been on the set. First for Tomorrowland, she followed or visited him in Vancouver and Valencia, then sneaked into his premiere.
Now following an avert at Lake Como would be easy for her. I believe she has known a bit more about how George works and the technology and working process of filmmaking from all the giant filming equipments at the Tomorrowland set.
I'd bet she would continue to show herself up on the forthcoming projects' sets. And when the Tomorrowland's promotion starts next May, we'll see them walk the red carpet for the first time as a (married) couple.
As has been pointed out before, she's made herself available for George since the get go.  Only difference, she nailed him.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 27 Aug 2014, 19:57

hathaross wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Photo #2   more PDA.  Okay George, we get it.. You're "in love and a victim of your hormones". You're 53 years old. Time to be a grown up when you're in public, and consider those who have to watch this display.   Thus says the semi prude with proper manners !!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 27 Aug 2014, 21:00

Pigpen - Don't be a party pooper! I think it's sweet, though honestly, if she gets any thinner he'll be hugging air! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 27 Aug 2014, 21:03

Nice to see pics of Grant and Jean. They looked happy and relaxed. Smile

Nice to know where George is but I didn't like any of his pics. He look too tense and moody.

And I don't think there is too much PDA in these pics, unlike the restaurant pics. All I can think when he is holding his arms around her, is how skinny she is.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 27 Aug 2014, 21:05

LizzyNY wrote:Pigpen - Don't be a party pooper! I think it's sweet, though honestly, if she gets any thinner he'll be hugging air! Very Happy
Not sweet, juvenile.   For someone who insists he keeps his private life private, he's full of horsepoop

Unless he really likes an audience, in all matters.

. Just my thought.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Aug 2014, 21:14

Not sure that we know for certain she was on the location shoots for Tomorrowland - we may have seen her in a restaurant, doesn't mean she was hanging around the set all day......

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 27 Aug 2014, 21:28

It's nice to see them they look good. I'm ready for the wedding to be over.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 27 Aug 2014, 21:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some more pics from eonline.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 27 Aug 2014, 23:07

Prendergast too ?
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 27 Aug 2014, 23:18

He's obviously multi-tasking. Commercial, NOOW/Enough/SSP, and time with the future Mrs. GTC.

My eyes aren't great... is George clamping his own hand while his arms are wrapped around her? And what is she doing with her right hand? 

I hope she feels comfortable enough to put on some weight after they're married. George likes 'em skinny, but damn.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 27 Aug 2014, 23:32

Way2Old - Yes he is clamping his own hand, and her right hand seems to be behind his back.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Aug 2014, 23:39

This may be the related story to tie in all the Erba events today............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Aug 2014, 23:42

No, I think it's this story released today

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 28 Aug 2014, 00:26

LizzyNY wrote:Pigpen - Don't be a party pooper! I think it's sweet, though honestly, if she gets any thinner he'll be hugging air! Very Happy
Actually I think they're kissing. Look how close they are and how Amal leaned her head.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 28 Aug 2014, 00:32

It's so nice to see casual affection between George and his girlfriend.  Typically it looks like he's thinking "I'm not sure who this woman is or why she's holding my hand, but she's hot so why not?"
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 28 Aug 2014, 00:57

Silje wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some more pics from eonline.
So Eonline confirmed they kissed.
Amal Alamuddin Visits Fiancé George Clooney on Set in Italy: See the Cute PDA Pics!
Amal Alamuddin is paying a visit to George Clooney on set!
While the 53-year-old Oscar winner was busy filming a new Nespresso commercial in Cernobbia, Italy today, his gorgeous fiancée stopped by set to watch her man work.
Dressed in a colorful floral-print dress and sunglasses, the 36-year-old barrister was all smiles while watching her hubby-to-be film scenes for the ad. She also chatted with crewmembers who were working. Meanwhile, Clooney was suited up in a dark suit with a white shirt that was unbuttoned at the collar. The ageless actor looked handsome while filming with a cup of espresso in hand.
In between takes, Clooney and Alamuddin couldn't keep their hands off each other and were spotted hugging, kissing and getting close. Too cute!
Clooney and Alamuddin's wedding is getting closer and closer. As E! News reported last week, the lovebirds will likely marry next month at his Lake Como home Villa Oleandra in Laglio, Italy. A source told us that the wedding will be very "small and intimate."
"This is not going to be a huge Hollywood wedding with Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock flying in to Italy for a week," explained the source. "George and Amal don't want a media circus with paparazzi helicopters flying overhead and motorbikes chasing after them as they all arrive at the airport in Milan from Los Angeles. They want the wedding to be intimate with quiet but happy and fun dinners and lunches after they've said short but meaningful, hand-written vows in front of their loved ones. They want their guests to enjoy it as much as they do and they know that if the guest list reads like the Oscars invite list with lots of big Hollywood names there it will be intimidating for their families. They can do a party for movie industry friends in Los Angeles at a later date."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Aug 2014, 01:34

Lainey has another feature on the same event

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Thu 28 Aug 2014, 04:35

OK,I know no one gives a hoot about my opinion but here goes, I am far from being a prude but I think they are a little old to be showing all this pda in public.  It seems like the people in the picture don't know where to look.  I am surprised at George.  It also seems like she is afraid to let him out of her sight.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 Aug 2014, 07:12

A few more pics here. George is squinting a lot in the sun, isn't he? At least, I hope that's a squint and not a reaction to the taste of the coffee!!

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 28 Aug 2014, 09:19

Wow complaints when no PDA and complaints when there is PDA, he just can't win can he

They look sweet
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 Aug 2014, 09:25

It's one hug - hardly a gross display of affection that would embarrass any onlookers. Is George trying to prove something? I've no idea, but I've got to say it's nice to see him actually making a move as opposed to all those times we've seen his girlfriends wrapped around him where he has this 'who is she again?' look on his face.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Thu 28 Aug 2014, 10:28

Just goes to show that you can't please everyone. Amal is too thin, Amal looks pregnant. They don't show enough affection, they show too much affection. Amal is keeping tabs on George, Amal is too focused on her work. Makes me laugh!
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Aug 2014, 11:31

Ditto.

That lovely dress is Oscar de la Renta, according to this

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 28 Aug 2014, 11:37

Katiedot wrote:It's one hug - hardly a gross display of affection that would embarrass any onlookers.  Is George trying to prove something?  I've no idea, but I've got to say it's nice to see him actually making a move as opposed to all those times we've seen his girlfriends wrapped around him where he has this 'who is she again?' look on his face.
Completely agree Katiedot.  Its not OTT PDA its a simple embrace not like they have their tongues rammed down each others throats and pulling each others clothes off.  Its nice to see George being affectionate, we've rarely seen that side of him before.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 28 Aug 2014, 12:03

What, we hardly see them together we have no idea how much time they are together. If Amal is there it is because her fiancee wants her there and she wants to be with him. The affection is wonderful to see.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Aug 2014, 12:03

George Clooney US seems to have more of them smiling and chatting together..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 28 Aug 2014, 12:53

I'm getting awfully tired of people saying George and Amal are  "too old" to show a little pda. Really? What's the cut-off age for showing affection to your fiancée? 
And, in case no one noticed, the pics we've seen of them being affectionate were pap shots, taken from a distance. They weren't photo shoots staged to prove something - they were just an engaged couple doing what comes naturally. Are they supposed to only kiss or cuddle behind locked doors in a room with no windows? Give them a break!

PS - If you watch music videos or enjoy the sex scenes in movies it seems to me a little hypocritical to be outraged by a little innocent kiss and cuddle. What a Face
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 28 Aug 2014, 13:07

Amal has already had her own style blog? WOW...Good for her. I love this dress!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 28 Aug 2014, 13:44

party animal - not! wrote:George Clooney US seems to have more of them smiling and chatting together..........
OMG 200+ pics...
Can we delete the question marks in the thread's title?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 28 Aug 2014, 14:07

In the pic where G has his arms around AA, she doesn't respond! Also she looks pretty miffed in most of the pics! Oh dear! is the novelty of her "trophy husband" coming home to roost?? This is the way it is love, better get used to it! I just don't want Georgie to make a mistake. AA doesn't have to play hard to get now...does she??? But she looks thoroughly disinterested in what's going on. Hot, maybe, hanging around, maybe, but that's film work. Give me a film set, handsome man and a very large dressing up box anyday! rather than dusty books, in empty rooms with really old men!!! and in wigs!! ok it sounds like a film set.........!!!!! Georgie lookin hot!!  Love3
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 28 Aug 2014, 14:27

Amal has her arm around him in the pictures. In most of the pictures she is smiling. There are also pictures of George not smiling. This gets old and tiring what is she supposed to do grin like a maniac all the time. They are on a set George is working.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 28 Aug 2014, 14:51

Grin like a maniac, ..., yeah like a cheergirl !  Laughing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 28 Aug 2014, 15:37

Sevens wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:George Clooney US seems to have more of them smiling and chatting together..........
OMG 200+ pics...
Can we delete the question marks in the thread's title?

Done Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 28 Aug 2014, 15:38

The next mrs clooney wrote:I'm drooling all over my keyboard looking at the pics.  George is looking tres yummy!!

Love4 Love4 Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 28 Aug 2014, 15:56

from the link

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 28 Aug 2014, 16:23

Sorry guys but it's only Jean and Grant that I find yummy in these pics.

Who is the girl in the blue top? She looks yummy too.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Aug 2014, 17:55

Popsugar today seem to have more pix alongside the Clooney congrats story, but it's unclear whether they were new shooting today or from yesterday - pic 8 shows His Nibs and Jean with both of their stand-ins directly behind them

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 29 Aug 2014, 17:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pictures)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 28 Aug 2014, 18:19

OMG look at George with those orange flip flops!!!!! LOL!

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 28 Aug 2014, 18:23

Why did.they exchange shoes? And George looks so funny and relaxed in the pix.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 28 Aug 2014, 18:52

LizzyNY wrote:I'm getting awfully tired of people saying George and Amal are  "too old" to show a little pda. Really? What's the cut-off age for showing affection to your fiancée? 
And, in case no one noticed, the pics we've seen of them being affectionate were pap shots, taken from a distance. They weren't photo shoots staged to prove something - they were just an engaged couple doing what comes naturally. Are they supposed to only kiss or cuddle behind locked doors in a room with no windows? Give them a break!

PS - If you watch music videos or enjoy the sex scenes in movies it seems to me a little hypocritical to be outraged by a little innocent kiss and cuddle. What a Face
Not outraged.   Never used the word.  I am very disappointed at lack of their discretion.

Agree to disagree  sunny  

By the way,   don't watch music videos. Movie sex scenes....tend to be over done or just plain boring.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Aug 2014, 19:02

well, we obviously won't be seeing his feet in the commercial - unless it's in the script.................!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 28 Aug 2014, 19:05

hathaross wrote:OMG look at George with those orange flip flops!!!!! LOL!

Are they wearing flip flops to relax their feet or because of the grass?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 28 Aug 2014, 19:27

Protect the grass, I'll bet.   Love the color, regardless of the reason..  BTW, that was the color of my first car.  Never lost it in a crowded parking lot . Wink

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Fri 29 Aug 2014, 13:20

Some good pics...it was nice of them to share!

To me it looks like GC has a bad back in some pics, has a lot of worries and is clinging to Amal for emotional support...and enjoying having her there!

Think she is a good support for him a man who has spent a good part of his life alone!

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 29 Aug 2014, 13:59

According to the local paper, Amal arrived from London yesterday morning........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 29 Aug 2014, 14:04

Google Translate:

All according to script: sun-kissed yesterday Clooney / Mr Nespresso was finally able to turn the outside of Villa Erba the last scenes of the spot of the famous brand of coffee. A George in great shape and summery look, pearl gray suit and light shirt, version of The Great Gatsby. Beside him, Amal in long flowered dress and straw hat style Daisy. The bride arrived yesterday morning from London to stay close to George also at work. He never lost sight of for a moment, but did not hinder the staff.

The Province of Thursday, September 28 the story of the day on the set
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 29 Aug 2014, 14:37

Thanks for all of those great pictures.

I love watching George at work like that and think it's lovely that he has his lady with him too.

If she's reportedly recently arrived from London then maybe they've been apart for a while ?  So obviously they'll be cuddling each other. 

I see nothing wrong with that at all, it's quite normal and natural responses between two lovers.  They obviously feel very relaxed and comfortable with each other.
And I'm very happy for them both.   Coolio 

Btw, I saw a similar picture of Brad & Angie yesterday when he was on set making Fury. Their love for each just seemed to flow from the picture. 

I know some people just can't cope with seeing a couple in love, just exchanging cuddles and loving looks, and I feel sorry for them really.  flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next