George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT

+28
Joanna
amaretti
it's me
What Would He Say
fava
NewFanForever
Maggy
fluffy
jd68
Picachu
Cece42
Missa
Way2Old4Dis
annemarie
The next mrs clooney
Jenn
Sevens
hathaross
Atalante
Duffy
LizzyNY
Doug Ross
Alisonfan
LornaDoone
theminis
Silje
party animal - not!
Katiedot
32 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT

Post by PigPen Fri 29 Aug 2014, 14:43

warning: off topic

J.. where have you been?  Haven't heard from you in a while.  Everything okay??

PP

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT

Post by Doug Ross Fri 29 Aug 2014, 16:09

Joanna wrote:Btw, I saw a similar picture of Brad & Angie yesterday when he was on set making Fury. Their love for each just seemed to flow from the picture. 

Where I can see this photo?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 29 Aug 2014, 18:07

From George US

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 29 Aug 2014, 18:07

I really like the flip flops hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 29 Aug 2014, 18:55

George must be really frightful to Amal and to prove it to her, he lets her hold his phone.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 29 Aug 2014, 18:58

huh?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 29 Aug 2014, 19:02

LOl, I didn't catch that misspelled word.

Rephrase: George must be really faithful  to Amal and to prove it to her, he lets her hold his phone.

In the fist pictures posted here, she is holding George's phone. Amal Has a red/pink case on hers.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 29 Aug 2014, 19:16

Or he confused her with Angel, his personal assistant ! Say wha? Say wha?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 29 Aug 2014, 19:55

That's shoe-business! George Clooney models bright orange flip-flops with his smart grey suit as he films coffee ad in Italy 

He's known for his suave sense of style and George Clooney showed he's not afraid to mix things up a little when he was filming his latest coffee commerical in Italy.
The 53-year-old groom-to-be wore a pair of bright orange flip-flops with his smart grey suit as he milled about on set in between takes of the Nespresso ad.
George could be seen chatting with French actor Jean Dujardin as he relaxed in Cernobboio, Italy on Thursday. 

Bright thing: George Clooney models bright orange flip-flops on set of his new Nespresso advert in Italy on Thursday

This isn't the first time The Artist star Jean Dujardin has worked with the Hollywood hunk, since the pair joined forces on WWII drama The Monuments Men last year.

They got on like a house on fire and have been firm friends ever since.
The day before, he was joined on set by fiancée Amal Alamuddin, who looked lovely in a yellow floral summery dress by Oscar De La Renta. 

Whatever the weather: Clooney looks like he's expecting rain as he walks around the set in his unlikely footwear

Easy does it: George treaded carefully as he made his way across the grass while flanked by a film crew

Much love: The Hollywood star has congratulated close pals Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on getting married - the pair tied the knot in France on Saturday

The sighting comes after the Hollywood actor congratulated his close friends Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on their recent nuptials which took place in France on Saturday. 

The couple married after a nine year romance, with George telling Entertainment Tonight: 'How great is that?!! I'm really happy for Brad and Angie and their whole family.'
Meanwhile, George has been Nespresso's brand ambassador since 2005.

Meeting of minds: The 54-year-old actor caught up with French star Jean Dujardin between takes

Reunited: This isn't the first time The Artist star Jean Dujardin has worked with the Hollywood hunk, since the pair joined forces on WWII drama The Monuments Men last year

His commercials see the charmer poke fun at himself by being turned down by a string of beautiful women in favour of the coffee.
Meanwhile, Amal and George have been spending the summer at his home near Lake Como, where they have been entertaining friends and family.
Their marriage is expected to take place very soon after the couple posted their official wedding banns in London at Chelsea Town Hall earlier this month.

Living the dream: George was seen chatting to his pal as he reclined on a sun lounger

Tasty treat: Jean was filmed enjoying a cup of Nespresso

Round of applause: George seemed pretty pleased with his efforts as filming came to an end

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 29 Aug 2014, 22:04

Oh George is an Aussie at heart, great flip flops -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 29 Aug 2014, 22:27

Doug Ross wrote:
Joanna wrote:Btw, I saw a similar picture of Brad & Angie yesterday when he was on set making Fury. Their love for each just seemed to flow from the picture. 

Oh gosh, Doug Ross, I can't remember now....I'd Googled their wedding reports and it was on one of the sites that came up.....I'll have a mooch to see if I can find it.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 29 Aug 2014, 22:34

If he wears those flip flops I'll turn him down in favour of coffee too.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 29 Aug 2014, 22:37

Thanks for a lovely set of clear pictures.
I love seeing George at work like that.

Sexy feet too....Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 30 Aug 2014, 00:08

I love George but no to the flip flops.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 30 Aug 2014, 00:28

Joanna wrote:
Doug Ross wrote:

Oh gosh, Doug Ross, I can't remember now....I'd Googled their wedding reports and it was on one of the sites that came up.....I'll have a mooch to see if I can find it.

Sorry Doug Ross....I've Re-Googled a few times and can't find it now !

But I didn't dream it.  LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 30 Aug 2014, 01:04

Don't worry, Joanna. It's not so important. 
Thanks a lot Give Flowers

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:13

I don't think we have those pics already (sorry if duplicate) 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:02

Post this video here too as the Nespresso add is mentioned

party animal - not! wrote:

Youtube interview with Phaedon Papamichael

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:52; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:25

If you like to comment about this video what has nothing to do with Nespresso then please use on of the threads below Thanks,

And about Amal new project the Greece Marbles it is posted in Amal's work.

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 3 Empty The New Spot Of Nespresso with Jean Dujardin

Post by hathaross Tue 28 Oct 2014, 11:29

LOVE IT!!! cheers cheers  His laugh at the end I love you
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 28 Oct 2014, 11:57

Boo hoo. I can't see it. Message says uploader has not made video available in US. Went to youtube. Not there.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 28 Oct 2014, 12:56

Not for US?

I hope US people can see it soon.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 28 Oct 2014, 13:13

Me too. This is such a tease.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 28 Oct 2014, 13:59

Really funny girls! get a nice view of George's flip-flops...oh and his tootsies too!!!  G's such a gent! But can't tell you the ending......Ohhhhhh Georgie!!!!!  Coolio
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 28 Oct 2014, 16:23

Donnamarie wrote:Me too.  This is such a tease.  

Yes it is!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 28 Oct 2014, 16:56

Worst Nepresso add yet. Didn't like it.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 28 Oct 2014, 17:04

That made me chuckle.....but how did the
girl's coffee get onto the boat ???
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 28 Oct 2014, 17:08

Don't quite like it either it feels strange. Though not the worst one.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 28 Oct 2014, 17:11

I want to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 28 Oct 2014, 20:42

Me too...I have a black Screen but can hear the voices.....that's not fair. I want to see it now..... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 28 Oct 2014, 20:50

OK today must be something wrong. Doesn't matter which Video i see I get a black or green Screen and can only hear voices and I tried two different Laptops......I guess I try it tomorrow again.....so weird...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 29 Oct 2014, 00:47

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 29 Oct 2014, 02:07

Sevens!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are da BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 29 Oct 2014, 03:01

What's a da BOMB? Enjoy it anyway.
As I've watched it a few more times now, it feels better. George talks too little though, but the Como landscape is beautiful! Very Happy
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 29 Oct 2014, 03:38

It's good!!!

da bomb =
the best ~ simply outstanding; no comparison or greater value can be placed to another of similar type of manner
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 29 Oct 2014, 06:11

I really liked this commercial.  Too bad we'll never see it in the US.  But it made me LOL!

Thanks sevens for posting!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 29 Oct 2014, 12:46

Now it's even worse. All these great posts and I still can't see this video. Sevens I see you posted but there is nothing but blank space. This is soooooo sad. For me Sad
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 29 Oct 2014, 13:17

Donnamarie try this link and wait for the commercial ends:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 29 Oct 2014, 13:55

Sevens you are so sweet. Unfortunately it's not working. I get the screen for Nespresso but it won't start. Tried several times. Also tried playing other nespresso ads and it just won't work. Thanks anyway!!!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 29 Oct 2014, 14:28

Donnamarie wrote:Sevens you are so sweet.  Unfortunately it's not working.  I get the screen for Nespresso but it won't start.  Tried several times.  Also tried  playing other nespresso ads and it just won't work.  Thanks anyway!!!

Maybe it's a setting on your PC or laptop that needs adjusting ?
I'm not speaking with any knowledge what so ever......just guessing !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 29 Oct 2014, 15:01

Donnamarie, that could be from your computer. Flash player or any driver that it doesn´t work well
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 29 Oct 2014, 15:21

Donnamarie I think you need to update your flash player plug-in or something like that.
Don't worry you'll get things done.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 29 Oct 2014, 16:48

Thanks everyone. I'll look into it.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 29 Oct 2014, 17:59

That was a cute commercial lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 29 Oct 2014, 18:05

thanks sevens, finally I can watch it Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 29 Oct 2014, 18:15

I love the add but would love to hear George more. Not much text there ...but ok I like to watch his face all day long too Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 29 Oct 2014, 19:36

Thanks, Sevens! I couldn't watch it before either - got the same message Donnamarie did. It's really cute. I guess this is the one they filmed when Amal was there watching. Now the flip flops make sense. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 29 Oct 2014, 19:56

Sevens, thank you, thank you, thank you! I tried your link again on the off chance and it WORKED! Thought it was great. To quote melbert it's da BOMB!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 30 Oct 2014, 12:06

I think it's OK.  Not particularly creative, but that is not George or Jean's fault. Scenery is better than the script.  I am racking my brains for another series of commercials where the premise was that someone will do anything to get that product, but I can't remember what the product was...

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 30 Oct 2014, 12:12

Behind the scenes video:

Hope everybody can watch it. Smile

And Nespresso FB page has another one of George walking with the orange flip flops Very Happy

Video FB Link

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/es_LA/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] de [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next