George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 4 EmptyToday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 4 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT

+28
Joanna
amaretti
it's me
What Would He Say
fava
NewFanForever
Maggy
fluffy
jd68
Picachu
Cece42
Missa
Way2Old4Dis
annemarie
The next mrs clooney
Jenn
Sevens
hathaross
Atalante
Duffy
LizzyNY
Doug Ross
Alisonfan
LornaDoone
theminis
Silje
party animal - not!
Katiedot
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT

Post by melbert Thu 30 Oct 2014, 13:37

Yeah, I posted that yesterday.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and JEAN DUJARDIN doing a new NESPRESSO SPOT

Post by Nicky80 Thu 30 Oct 2014, 17:58

Melbert, did you posted that in this thread? I must be blind but I see the Video from Hathaross (thanks) first time. Or did you posted that in a different thread?
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 30 Oct 2014, 18:05

There is a part where Jean speaks French and George next to it commented between...does he understand French? or was he just picking up some words and knew what he was talking about?....First I thought he just understood some words but now I'm not sure maybe he understood it all....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 30 Oct 2014, 18:06

I forgot he is an actor Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz  he acted good to understand everything hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 30 Oct 2014, 18:15

Wouldn't it have been cute if Amal was in the scene, translating the French for George.  sarcasm

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 30 Oct 2014, 18:18

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 30 Oct 2014, 18:25

LOL.  You don't mean that, do you Nicky?    Stacy was in a tequila commercial with him.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 30 Oct 2014, 19:34

Maybe George's French is better since he met Amal. Ah, probably not. I think George was just "acting" like he understood like Nicky80 said. He's really good at that acting thing.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 30 Oct 2014, 20:17

He does spend a lot of time in Europe. Has for a long time. Maybe he knows enough French to get the gist of what was said, if not every word.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 30 Oct 2014, 20:31

Well, he did live a couple years with Celine who was French.

Yes Nicky.  I posted the behind the scenes video last night in a separate thread.  80+ people had looked at it.  But, then I came here and Hathaross had posted it this morning, about 10 hours after my post.  Since that was redundancy, I deleted my post.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 30 Oct 2014, 20:43

ah ok, that's why I couldn't find it.  Thanks for the find anyway Melbert Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 30 Oct 2014, 21:05

'You're very handsome' ... 'I know!' George Clooney and Jean Dejardin reminisce about their cheeky first chat while on set for their new Nespresso Commercial

It's the Transatlantic bromance between actors George Clooney and Jean Dujardin that's the basis for the next Nespresso installment. 

The tongue-in-cheek commercials, featuring George, have become a worldwide hit since he became the brand's ambassador in 2005 and now, the American actor has invited his French friend to be a part of the next ad.

'I don't see Nespresso as a commercial but more like a small set of series with a story, at the same time elegant and very funny,' Jean said in a behind-the-scenes video for the shoot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fun on set: French actor Jean Dujardin (left) and George Clooney (right) were all laughs as they filmed the new Nespresso commercial in Como, Italy in August

'And more importantly George has invited me for this commercial and I don't think it's a good idea to refuse anything to George Clooney,' he joked.

During their down-time on set of the commercial, the good friends sat down to share some funny stories of their times together and reminisced about the first time they met each other - during the 2012 Awards Season.

'I said to him, "You're very handsome"' Jean admitted in the clip.

George confessed that he replied cheekily with 'I know', which they both said in unison before bursting into laughter, leaving the 53-year-old silver fox slapping his thigh.

'He's got a great sense of humour': George praised his Monuments Men co-star in a behind-the-scenes video from the commercial
Cheers: Jean joked about being invited by the actor to be a part of the tongue-in-cheek commercials series, saying 'I don't think it's a good idea to refuse anything to George Clooney'
Fancy footwear: George is seen making a coffee wearing a bright orange pair of flip flops, which match the Nespresso machine perfectly

'Jean was a breath of fresh air at the Academy and was very fun to have him around the award shows cause he's got a great sense of humour and great fun and made everybody laugh,' George said.

The pair were both nominated in the Actor in a Leading Role category that year - George for The Descendants, against Jean in The Artist - an award which the 42-year-old Frenchman later won.

During the behind-the-scenes interview Jean began speaking in his native tongue, which George appeared to understand fluently.

'I have a memory from the photo at the Oscars, and when they called us, they called out the letters C and D,' Jean said pointing to Geroge as he said C and himself as he said D.

'And George said to "come do the photo with me", and that's when we did this photo,' he added putting his head on George's shoulder as he did at the Oscar Nominee's Luncheon in 2012.

Pranksters: The actors became fast friends during the 2012 Awards Season and posed side-by-side in the Oscar Nominees Luncheon photo, with Jean famously putting his head on George's shoulder

'Here I told myself there really isn't any competition between us, all this is just a game and just for fun.' Jean added.

Talking about why he enjoys working with George, Jean gushed about his friend.

'He is very professional while not taking himself too seriously, we feel like we have known him for a long time and he is very reassuring,

'And actually I thank him after Monuments Me to invite me once more and on this commercial, it's a nice gift' Jean added graciously. 

Shot in Como, Italy in August this year, the coffee ad was filmed at the grand Villa Erba in Cernobbio, by Lake Como.

Lots of laughs: The actors shared funny stories of their interactions together in a behind-the-scenes video of the shoot

The bulk of the commercial appears to be shot on the elegant balcony at the back of the villa.

It appears that George and Jean are left to battle it out for the last remaining coffee pod at the central table, which features two coloured Nespresso machines.

Both genetically blessed actors looked sharp in their costumes - George in a dark grey suit with bright orange flip flops and Jean in a ivory pullover with cream-coloured chinos.

The commercial was directed by Grant Heslov, who co-wrote both Good Night, and Good Luck as well as Monuments Men with George.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 30 Oct 2014, 21:09

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 01 Nov 2014, 02:18

more pix
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 01 Nov 2014, 08:35

here are few pics from the link abovethanks sevens

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 01 Nov 2014, 08:37

I like the last one black and white and a perfect smile Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 01 Nov 2014, 12:49

Beautiful man. I'm with you Nicky80' the last shot my fav! Have to say Jean is quite an eyeful too. Who wouldn't want to spend an evening between those two?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 01 Nov 2014, 12:56

Donnamarie wrote:Beautiful man.  I'm with you Nicky80' the last shot my fav!  Have to say Jean is quite an eyeful too. Who wouldn't want to spend an evening between those two?
Between those two. Wink bounce
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 01 Nov 2014, 13:47

Would rather have seen George in the wet shirt   super cool Yahooooo Yahooooo

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 01 Nov 2014, 14:03

PigPen wrote:Would rather have seen George in the wet shirt   super cool Yahooooo Yahooooo

I agree 1000% with that !
Good to see you back amongst the Clooney Looney's PP.
Hope you're well.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 01 Nov 2014, 18:37

Nicky80 wrote:here are few pics from the link abovethanks sevens

Reading a thread by W2OFD.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 01 Nov 2014, 19:54

George has nice hands . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 01 Nov 2014, 19:55

Reading everything on COH ?

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 10 Nov 2014, 21:12

I have just seen the add on German TV Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 10 Nov 2014, 21:26

I've seen it too. But they didn't show the whole commercial. It ended where the woman got Jean the coffee. And I still hate the flipflops. They ruined the whole commercial for me. I would have prefered barefoot.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 10 Nov 2014, 21:32

Yes they showed only part of the add in german TV too when then woman and Jean were lying on those sunbed chairs and George passed by with his flip flops...sooo funny....I think there will start to show the add bit by bit like the adds in the past....

I really love those flip flops Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 10 Nov 2014, 21:39

No
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 Jan 2015, 20:06

Thanks to frenchies

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 Jan 2015, 22:05

love it love it LOVE IT!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 14 Jan 2015, 22:55

Me too . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 Jan 2015, 23:16

"What else?" in a warm brown chocolate voice.

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 00:04

I can't see it yet. Not available in our country so it says. Crying or Very sad
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 15 Jan 2015, 02:42

We've already got it here somewhere.  I can't see this one either, but I've seen it before.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 03:42

melbert wrote:We've already got it here somewhere.  I can't see this one either, but I've seen it before.

Thanks melbert. I thought it was something new.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 15 Jan 2015, 18:21

melbert wrote:We've already got it here somewhere.  I can't see this one either, but I've seen it before.
searched through... can't find it on COH.  Any hints where it may be hiding???

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Jan 2015, 20:34

In my opinion this part is new. At least I haven't seen it before. I don't think we do have this Video somewhere else posted. At least I couldn't find it as well.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Jan 2015, 20:42

Donnamarie wrote:I can't see it yet.  Not available in our country so it says. Crying or Very sad

Try this Website below

and then enter the YouTube link posted above and click go. That should unblock your restriction.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 20 Jan 2015, 20:47

Silje I moved your post here

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4