George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot

4 posters

Go down

George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot Empty George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Sep 2014, 08:43

Found on frenchies

Google Translation

Beautiful and Palermo: Ottavio Amato I'm the stand-in for Clooney!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014, by glittersicilia

Milvia Averna - By the end of the month will say yes and it will bind to its lawyer but there is another person who can boast of "tight as a bond" with the glamorous Hollywood actor George Clooney is the Palermo Ottavio Amato, his stunt double. At least for the time of one spot ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Salt and pepper, as elegant as the American star, Amato has toured in recent days, in Cernobbio on Lake Como, the new ad of Nespresso in which he stars Clooney for years. "I had already made ​​his" double ", it says so - says Ottavio Amato - in the previous spot, shot in Milan in 2010, in which also participated John Malkovich."

The contents of the spot are still "top secret" but you know that the director is Grant Helsov, photography is Phedon Papamichael and the first assistant director is Mishka Cheyko, important names of world cinema. The actor joins George Clooney, however, is Jean Dujardin, won an Oscar in 2012 with The Artist.

"The function of the" double "- continues Ottavio Amato, who also starred in numerous television roles and commercials as the protagonist - is to shoot scenes from afar, or body parts, or even just making the shots that are then carried by 'main actor. With us, there was also the "double" of Jean Dujardin and his name is Gianluca Paduano. "

And on the personality of the lovely George says: "Behind the Scenes Clooney is a person very cordial and fun. Kids often during breaks, it is very nice and my acknowledged. We were greeted by friends and I was pleased. Jean is also very nice and funny, and the two often there were spontaneous gag during the filming. "

The clothes worn in the ad are of Armani, "our measurements are the same and also, in principle, build. There must be some similarity if they called me back for the second time, "he concludes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot Empty Re: George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot

Post by Joanna Thu 18 Sep 2014, 20:00

Yes....they're very similar in looks.
A nice little background story. 
Thanks.   Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot Empty Re: George Clooney's double in the new Nespresso spot

Post by Katiedot Thu 18 Sep 2014, 21:45

Ummmm, yeah. I wonder if he got to keep the Armani suits? What a fun role, anyway.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 18 Sep 2014, 21:46

Bet George made sure he did.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down