George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date

+27
annemarie
premiere
fava
it's me
Carla97
Picachu
Katiedot
jd68
amaretti
LizzyNY
Sevens
m4rose
happycat
Way2Old4Dis
theminis
isogotit
Atalante
LornaDoone
lelacorb
Butterfly
justpassinthrough
Joanna
party animal - not!
catwoman
NewFanForever
Nicky80
silly girl
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date Empty George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Mar 2014, 16:49

Guess she is still in Los Angeles:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Emily Blunt & John Krasinski Double Date with George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin!

Emily Blunt and her husband John Kraskinsi go on a double date with George Clooney and his gal Amal Alamuddin on Thursday evening (March 27) in Hollywood.

As the two couples left the restaurant, they all spent some time saying goodbye before heading to their respective cars.

In case you didn’t know, George and John starred in the 2008 film Leatherheads together.

A brand new trailer for Emily‘s upcoming film Edge of Tomorrow was just released, and features lots of action packed footage of her and her co-star Tom Cruise.

Edge of Tomorrow is set to hit theaters on June 6, 2014. Be sure to check it out!

EOnline:

It looks like George Clooney and his girlfriend Amal Alamuddin are getting serious!

The 52-year-old actor and his lawyer gal-pal stepped out in L.A. last night for a star-studded double date with new parents John Krasinski and Emily Blunt. The foursome enjoyed dinner at Kazu Sushi in Studio City Thursday. After their meal, the group shared hugs outside the eatery in the parking lot before heading out.

Alamuddin looked gorgeous in white printed pants and a dark top, while her Oscar-winning beau went casual in jeans and a jacket.

Blunt showed off her super-slim post-pregnancy body in jeans, a striped shirt and a sweater, while Krasinski donned jeans and a sweater.

This is Clooney and Alamuddin's second date this week. The lovely couple stepped out together for a romantic night at Soho House in West Hollywood on Saturday night.

The pair arrived at the Hollywood hot spot with another couple around 8:30 p.m. and enjoyed each other's company for close to two hours, an insider told E! News. During their visit, Alamuddin and Clooney were seated on the terrace and remained very low-key. The star seemed very attentive to Alamuddin, who was dressed in red, and the duo shared plenty of laughs.

Clooney and Alamuddin, a well-respected U.K. lawyer, have been linked since October when they were spotted together on a date in London.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 28 Mar 2014, 22:38; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add second link- Nicky80 added text of second link eonline)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date

Post by Nicky80 Fri 28 Mar 2014, 17:27

Thank SG, I moved this thread to the news section as it is new sighting

and Below some pic. I have not much time to copy them all

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date

Post by NewFanForever Fri 28 Mar 2014, 17:30

Sometimes I have a Love/Hate relationship with this site! I love you   Mad

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 28 Mar 2014, 17:32

Few more pics, thanks again SG

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Fri 28 Mar 2014, 18:18

blimey! the two are seeing each other almost every day. Shocked Shocked 
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Mar 2014, 18:37

As far as we know - probably all day!

Emily Blunt's father is a high-profile barrister in the UK - Oliver Blunt, QC

And of course they married at Villa Oleandra.........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 28 Mar 2014, 18:59

Trivia....Emily Blunt is not related to James Blunt.
But James recently got engaged to a high flying barrister, who I think belongs to the same chambers
as Cheri Blair.

Well....I did say it was trivia !

lol! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 28 Mar 2014, 19:10

Thanks SG....Nice set of pictures at the link.

George is probably enjoying a good R&R period after a long working period.
Good for him I say.  Thumbs up! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Mar 2014, 19:40

Totally agree, Jo. And it's great timing because his lady will be expected in the Hague in the near future where's she's part of the prosecution team appointed by the UN at the Special Tribunal for Lebanon trying those who are charged with assassinating President Hariri.

Well, that's one of the cases she's involved in............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 28 Mar 2014, 19:48

Golly Gosh pan.....Thanks....you're a mine of interesting information.....or should it be mind.....I never know !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Fri 28 Mar 2014, 20:06

I wish I got that much time off work...

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri 28 Mar 2014, 20:08

George doesn't feel comfortable being photographed...do you have the same feeling pale?
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 28 Mar 2014, 20:32

Other pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 28 Mar 2014, 20:45

Ah they had dinner with Emily and John? Maybe they're going to return the favor and help Amal and George plan THEIR wedding. I see a summer Lake Como wedding in their future........

I know I'm wicked aren't I? HA!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 28 Mar 2014, 20:49

Blunt's new movie: LINK Very Happy G.C. should get himself in such an actionmovie.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 28 Mar 2014, 21:45

No Rande and Cindy yet. Might be too early for dinner with them for this new venture in his life. Got to say he looks good.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Mar 2014, 21:47

LornaDoone wrote:Ah they had dinner with Emily and John?  Maybe they're going to return the favor and help Amal and George plan THEIR wedding.  I see a summer Lake Como wedding in their future........

I know I'm wicked aren't I?  HA!!

You are a stirrer for sure - maybe they can have it at Clooneyworld (Way2old4dis I so love the idea of yours where anything is possible in Clooneyworld).
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 28 Mar 2014, 22:58

lelacorb wrote:Other pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Lelacorb, below some of the pics which are a bit different from the other links above 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 28 Mar 2014, 23:04

Different pic from that website

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Fri 28 Mar 2014, 23:08

As hair Amal is strange in these pictures?but I liked the trousers of her, I have an almost equal

George seems discouraged
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Mar 2014, 23:18

Fed up with the paps...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 28 Mar 2014, 23:36

Is Kazu Sushi in Studio City a place where the paps usually hang out and wait for celebrities?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Fri 28 Mar 2014, 23:41

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Is Kazu Sushi in Studio City a place where the paps usually hang out and wait for celebrities?

No.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Fri 28 Mar 2014, 23:43

catwoman wrote:As hair, Amal is strange in these pictures?

Looks unkempt.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by happycat Fri 28 Mar 2014, 23:53

As I posted in another thread why doesn't she ever appear to look anyone directly in the eye ( even G)? In the photo with Emily she appears to be looking at something slightly behind Emily; her body language does not seem oriented toward Emily either. Glancing down, off to the side, or up from her tilted down head. I need to stop obsessing over this. lmao
happycat
happycat
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 29 Mar 2014, 00:56

There is video on the Daily Mail site:

Last edited by silly girl on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 00:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot link)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 29 Mar 2014, 01:47

I want to know what the hell George does to Amal the minute he sees the paps coming. It looks like he throws her hair over her face or something.....seriously odd in my opinion. But who am I to make a judgement.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 29 Mar 2014, 01:53

George was trying to hide himself behind Amal! Fast move...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 29 Mar 2014, 01:56

I think he's trying to get her into the car as quickly as possible 'cos he spots the paps and ducks and says 'oh-o, Amal', holds her and she swings around and her hair swings into his face

50 seconds of action. Not a well known celeb hangout

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 29 Mar 2014, 01:59

party animal - not! wrote:I think he's trying to get her into the car as quickly as possible 'cos he spots the paps and  ducks and says 'oh-o, Amal', holds her and she swings around and her hair swings into his face

50 seconds of action. Not a well known celeb hangout  
Careful observation pan... Sorry for mistaking you as SG Sad 

Last edited by Sevens on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 02:54; edited 2 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 29 Mar 2014, 02:03

I think their behavior to one another in public is just odd. He paid more attention to his other gfs even at the end of their relationships. Amal is always looking at him, he's always looking somewhere else. Odd.

From the Daily Mail video you can see he doesn't even help her into the car. She gets in on her side, he gets in on his. Chivalry is dead!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 29 Mar 2014, 02:11

A very nice double date . Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 29 Mar 2014, 02:20

I think George paniced over the paps and pushed Amal a little hard to tell her "Oh we gotta go", so Amal swung around then George patted her on the shoulder to comfort her.
He was really eager to leave to so didn't have time to open the car door. Amal even opened the door and got into the car before him!
The other couple didn't panic at all. They left with ease.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Sat 29 Mar 2014, 02:28

Sevens wrote:I think George paniced over the paps and pushed Amal a little hard to tell her "Oh we gotta go", so Amal swung around then George patted her on the shoulder to comfort her.
He was really eager to leave to so didn't have time to open the car door. Amal even opened the door and got into the car before him!

George has lived in front of the paps for decades. This doesn't excuse his behavior.

He also didn't hold the door open for her as they left. She was trailing behind like a puppy dog.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 29 Mar 2014, 02:30

Lizzy, I think it may have been different if the paps hadn't been there. They really weren't expecting it.  The Krasinkis covered for them!

I noticed at the Carlyle last week, Rande Gerber was on watch, and His Nibs brought up the rear.

Very unusual after Stacy Keibler where he would leave the hotel first.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 29 Mar 2014, 02:56

justpassinthrough wrote:
Sevens wrote:I think George paniced over the paps and pushed Amal a little hard to tell her "Oh we gotta go", so Amal swung around then George patted her on the shoulder to comfort her.

George has lived in front of the paps for decades.  This doesn't excuse his behavior.

He also didn't hold the door open for her as they left.  She was trailing behind like a puppy dog.
He was walking behind her at first then he did hold the door open for her...just check the pics in the links above please!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Sat 29 Mar 2014, 03:01

Sevens wrote:
justpassinthrough wrote:

George has lived in front of the paps for decades.  This doesn't excuse his behavior.

He also didn't hold the door open for her as they left.  She was trailing behind like a puppy dog.
He was walking behind her at first then he did hold the door open for her...just check the pics in the links above please!

On the way in, yes. On the way out, no. Getting in the car, no.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 29 Mar 2014, 03:13

PAN - Justpassinthrough is right. He's been living in front of the paps for years. This is nothing new to him. If the paps were there when they went into the restaurant, why would they be surprised to see them when they came out? This is not a situation that would panic him.

I'm not expecting major pda, but he seems to be going out of his way to avoid touching her in public. No arm around her. No hand-holding. Nothing. Was he ever so careful with his other gfs? It's not as if no one knows he's dating her.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 29 Mar 2014, 03:18

justpassinthrough wrote:
Sevens wrote:
justpassinthrough wrote:

On the way in, yes.  On the way out, no.  Getting in the car, no.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 29 Mar 2014, 03:31

Different pics from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sevens on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 08:08; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 29 Mar 2014, 03:48

George Clooney introduces Amal
Oh a weekend bonus!

Amal Alamuddin has been officially confirmed as George Clooney’s latest bonafide. They went to Africa. They went on holiday to the Seychelles. There were photos, unofficial official photos. It’s ON. And now…

Now it’s time to introduce her to his friends.

He is very good friends with Emily Blunt and John Krasinski. They were married at his place in Lake Como. And last night all four of them were out for sushi dinner in LA. Jesus. Now isn’t this a double date you would have wanted to spy on? George Clooney LOVES to gossip. And Emily and John, you get the sense that they’re down with that kind of conversation too. What do you think they talked about? He already made a crack about Gwyneth Paltrow when he was doing a Vanity Fair interview with Julia Roberts – click here for a refresher.

Clooney talks a lot of sh-t. And he does it best when he has a date. It’s full relaxation, you see? He knows he’ll be taken care of when he’s at home, so he can devote all his attention to what matters: gossiping about everyone else.

So what does Amal get out of it?

Please.

She might be a proper barrister but from my experience, lawyers are all about the gossip. She can spend her working hours dealing with human rights issues and during her off time, there’s another kind of human condition to analyse and explore.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sat 29 Mar 2014, 05:39

The fact that some people can gain an insight in to George & Amal's relationship by a handful of pap photos is ridiculous. Razz 
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 29 Mar 2014, 06:41

I like Emily Blunt very much. She behaves naturally and is pretty. She smiles when something is funny, not all the time. She is genuine and I presume also a good person to communicate with  Very Happy flower 

Last edited by Butterfly on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 06:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added emoticon:))
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 29 Mar 2014, 07:06

Look how beautiful Emily Blunt is on this picture! I was not able to copy-paste it here, don't know why. If somebody can do it - pls.

I watched her in The Devil Wears Prada and The Young Victoria. She's a wonderful actress  cheers Wishing you all the best Emily!  sunny 
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 29 Mar 2014, 07:10

Here we go 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 29 Mar 2014, 07:33

Irrelevant to the discussion, I know, but can anyone explain what the sushi restaurant means by its note on the door saying 'parking on the roof'. Does Santa dine there often or do they really have roof top parking?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 29 Mar 2014, 07:36

You have got to see this video - what the heck is going on?  The paps are there, taking pictures as they all hug goodbye outside the restaurant.  George ambles away to his side of the car then suddenly stops, ducks behind the car and runs back to Amal, grabbing her.  She ducks, he says something and they both rush into the car doubled over, she with hair over her face, he trying to put his back towards the camera as much as he can.  Why?  What had he seen?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sat 29 Mar 2014, 07:51

Katie he went around to hop in the car and a pap was hiding on the drivers side taking pics...bent over...it shocked him.

He came back to Amal..probably to check....and then they both hoped in the car.

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 29 Mar 2014, 08:10

I know the video is really weird as he must have seen the paps already when they came out of the restaurant and saying good bye. 

But then again if you watch the video the "flash lights" of the paps starting after he ducks. So maybe before they were not using the flash lights and that's why he didn't see them so quickly. And the guy who is filming is doing that in the car so he was difficult to spot as well. 

But then again why doing the scene. It's not like they not used to paps  Razz  Maybe he didn't feel he had the right T-shirt on HAHA
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 29 Mar 2014, 08:21

Katiedot wrote:Irrelevant to the discussion, I know, but can anyone explain what the sushi restaurant means by its note on the door saying 'parking on the roof'.  Does Santa dine there often or do they really have roof top parking?

Everything is possible in America  Razz  Razz  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next