George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge

+20
NewFanForever
Missa
theminis
LornaDoone
Doug Ross
Way2Old4Dis
Nicky80
Atalante
Katiedot
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
Joanna
PigPen
it's me
amaretti
Silje
Sevens
melbert
annemarie
Maggy
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge

Post by Katiedot Fri 22 Aug 2014, 11:00

No, I don't think he will either, but it wouldn't surprise me at all that he's made a quiet donation to ALS any way.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge

Post by LornaDoone Fri 22 Aug 2014, 18:34

theminis wrote:Well I will be the first to rant if we don't see a video of George getting wet!!

In a WHITE Casamigos T-shirt that way we can see his nips when he gets wet. brahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 22 Aug 2014, 18:36

What a grumpy old man. He's been known to set up a bucket of water to pour onto a girlfriend as a prank, but he won't take it himself in good fun, for charity? Come on, dude.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 22 Aug 2014, 18:39

He may have already done it privately... no photos.  Maybe Amal threw the bucket of iced water!

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 22 Aug 2014, 18:45

Doesn't doing it privately kind of defeat the purpose? "I'm George Clooney, and I'm doing the ice bucket challenge to raise awareness of ALS...among the three people in this backyard."
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 22 Aug 2014, 18:51

I think maybe he hasnt got the message... he is off the social media.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 22 Aug 2014, 18:54

Meh, he knows every single other thing that's been written about him over the last few months - he reviewed every rumor in his letter to the Mail. I just think he takes his image a little more seriously than he ever lets on, and this is far beneath what The Last Living Movie Star would do.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 22 Aug 2014, 19:20

Maybe we just need to wait for a while. A lot of celebrities responded days even weeks later, and George might be planning on a big prank regarding this.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 22 Aug 2014, 19:23

Yeah, maybe I'm the grumpy one today, but ifthat's the case it annoys me even more. Just play along, you don't have to make it all about you and your "pranks".
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 22 Aug 2014, 19:49

Sevens wrote:Maybe we just need to wait for a while. A lot of celebrities responded days even weeks later, and George might be planning on a big prank regarding this.

Yahooooo  Yahooooo  ah now I have hopes again  Yahooooo  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 22 Aug 2014, 20:06

Missa wrote:Yeah, maybe I'm the grumpy one today, but ifthat's the case it annoys me even more. Just play along, you don't have to make it all about you and your "pranks".
But that's who Georgie is.  Smile

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 23 Aug 2014, 00:35

As he's not on social media, he can't respond immediately. If he does do it, IMO it'll be on some chat show or whatever he has scheduled.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 23 Aug 2014, 00:45

Katie - I don't think he's going to do it. Right now what he's got scheduled seems to be the wedding. By the time he starts showing up on talk shows the challenge will be long over. It's already losing steam.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 23 Aug 2014, 06:31

Just checked some information. Ice bucket challenge could be really dangerous to those suffering neck problems and increase the neural pain.
I think that's part of the reason why Cindy and Rande didn't nominate George.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 23 Aug 2014, 10:46

bec they know

he would pay (probably more than request)
end of the issue
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sat 23 Aug 2014, 14:35

I personally like to give when and if I feel like it and not under pressure. Gunslinger 

GC may also feel this way...I am sure he gives plenty we don't know about or may never

know!
I can live on a dream... LOL!

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 23 Aug 2014, 17:01

Sevens wrote:Just checked some information. Ice bucket challenge could be really dangerous to those suffering neck problems and increase the neural pain.
I think that's part of the reason why Cindy and Rande didn't nominate George.

I don't think that's the reason why he didnit do that.
He would have explained why he couldn't throw a bucket full of ice on himself and throw it on someone else..

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 25 Aug 2014, 17:03

Matt Damon has done his Ice Bucket Challenge and nominates George

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 19:54; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : tried to add video but didn't show in the post)
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 25 Aug 2014, 17:38

cheers cheers  I´m now more sure he´s gonna do it. I can´t wait to see it Very Happy How will be... not a conventional one LOL
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 25 Aug 2014, 19:56

Matt Damon did it, great using Toilet water how great is that. He used it to bring awareness of drinking water too. Great stuff....  Yes hathaross, I believe now too that George will do it hehehe Let's hope.....

I wonder if George will use Toilet water too  Yahooooo Yahooooo

Thanks Picachu for the find
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 25 Aug 2014, 20:18

TEQUILA, now that would be cool.  He could keep his mouth open, and laugh it off, literally.  Maybe he will nominate Amal.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 25 Aug 2014, 20:21

please!

anyway no

better not!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 25 Aug 2014, 21:00

Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 25 Aug 2014, 21:01

hope everyone can see it
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 25 Aug 2014, 21:10

Yes thanks. I could not add the video from the link but didn't think about youtube LOL....hehe.

I think Matt Damon war creative with his video....If George does it he has to beat Matt hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 25 Aug 2014, 21:13

Nicky80 wrote:Matt Damon did it, great using Toilet water how great is that. He used it to bring awareness of drinking water too. Great stuff....  Yes hathaross, I believe now too that George will do it hehehe Let's hope.....

Oh, C'mon Nicky, George Clooney showering in toalett water, that is way beneath his dignity. 

And the Mrs will never do it.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 25 Aug 2014, 21:15

just found it by chance Nicky, i had forgot ton about youtube as well.

Matt is pretty creative and the best way i thought for his challenge. He is co-founder of Water.Org so to just chuck a bucket of water would be a bit insensitive and goes against all he has worked hard to raise awareness for.

I really hope George does it, he is creative as well and can come up with something really good.
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 25 Aug 2014, 21:16

Silje wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Matt Damon did it, great using Toilet water how great is that. He used it to bring awareness of drinking water too. Great stuff....  Yes hathaross, I believe now too that George will do it hehehe Let's hope.....

Oh, C'mon Nicky, George Clooney showering in toalett water, that is way beneath his dignity. 

And the Mrs will never do it.

You are right...he probably will use fish bowl water ROTFL ROTFL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 25 Aug 2014, 21:19

Picachu wrote:just found it by chance Nicky, i had forgot ton about youtube as well.

Matt is pretty creative and the best way i thought for his challenge. He is co-founder of Water.Org so to just chuck a bucket of water would be a bit insensitive and goes against all he has worked hard to raise awareness for.

I really hope George does it, he is creative as well and can come up with something really good.

If George does it smart like Matt, George will maybe combine it with his Sudan project ....or with Nespresso  Razz Razz Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 25 Aug 2014, 21:22

I'm an animal lover so he better not hurt the poor goldfish.

Rolling Eyes
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 25 Aug 2014, 22:31

Isnt Matt Damon the coolest and that's the best ice bucket challenge Ive seen
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 25 Aug 2014, 22:56

So true, Themi - and so thoughtful

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 26 Aug 2014, 00:02

Nicky80 wrote:You are right...he probably will use fish bowl water ROTFL ROTFL
The bong water maybe?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 26 Aug 2014, 02:04

A bucket of little fish . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 26 Aug 2014, 03:28

He could always use water from Lake Como or his pool. Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 26 Aug 2014, 05:13

In his blue board shorts and NOTHING else!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 26 Aug 2014, 08:31

I keep my NOTHING AT ALL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Tue 26 Aug 2014, 13:05

Wow, great trio that Matt nominated

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 26 Aug 2014, 16:25

Link Damon's mother recalls how her son wanted to put out a fire, ... funny.
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 27 Aug 2014, 02:19

Thank you Atalante for sharing!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 27 Aug 2014, 03:33

I know, I know not George, not a good friend of George.  About the only connection I can make is that they both did space films...

That being said, IMO, the best ice bucket challenge I've seen to date.

Patrick Stewart

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 27 Aug 2014, 09:13

You gotta Love Patrick Stewart, way to add class.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2