George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge

+20
NewFanForever
Missa
theminis
LornaDoone
Doug Ross
Way2Old4Dis
Nicky80
Atalante
Katiedot
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
Joanna
PigPen
it's me
amaretti
Silje
Sevens
melbert
annemarie
Maggy
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge Empty George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge

Post by Maggy Tue 19 Aug 2014, 21:36

Rande did the Ice Bucket challenge.

George, next?   Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 21 Aug 2014, 09:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed thread title)
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge Empty Re: George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge

Post by annemarie Wed 20 Aug 2014, 01:17

Rande is silly he did it his way lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge Empty Re: George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge

Post by melbert Wed 20 Aug 2014, 01:55

So did Cindy.

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 20 Aug 2014, 02:34

Rande and Cindy didn't nominate George. But Ben Affleck just nominated Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel. Maybe the would nominate George or Brad.
Hope it'll be Amal to execute that on George!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 20 Aug 2014, 02:41

Why do they do this Icebucket thing?
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 20 Aug 2014, 03:29

Well Emma Stone just nominated Bill Murray
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 20 Aug 2014, 03:37

I would fortify myself with a mojito . I would like to be there when Bill Murray takes the plunge . Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Aug 2014, 04:23

Silje wrote:Why do they do this Icebucket thing?

They are raising money and awareness for ALS, a neuromuscular disease. 

Jimmy Kimmel just did ice down his fisher waders and nominated Matt. Fucking. Damon.  Said that was 3 people!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 20 Aug 2014, 04:45

I think Ben already nominated Jimmy and Matt. Jimmy should have known this but he still nominated Matt...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 20 Aug 2014, 08:36

G has some health issue
I guess no good for him
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 20 Aug 2014, 18:12

Rules of the game... if nominated, you either get doused with a bucket of ice water, or you donate $100.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Aug 2014, 19:13

PigPen wrote:Rules of the game... if nominated, you either get doused with a bucket of ice water, or you donate $100.

That doesn't sound right to me....so many famous people are being doused.....SO.....
they're NOT contributing ????  confused 

Cant believe that !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 20 Aug 2014, 19:25

I think you contribute and get doused that is what I have seen. Sadly one of the co founders and friend of the person with ALS drowned on Saturday. He had left a fund raiser where he had apparently raised $100,000.00.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 20 Aug 2014, 22:12

According to Twitter Michael Keaton has nominated Ben Affleck, Val Kilmer, George Clooney and Adam West.

Getting interesting..... I want to see that bucket G.

3 Batmans but Ben Affleck and Adam West??
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 20 Aug 2014, 22:27

Silje wrote:According to Twitter Michael Keaton has nominated Ben Affleck, Val Kilmer, George Clooney and Adam West.

Getting interesting..... I want to see that bucket G.

3 Batmans but Ben Affleck and Adam West??
Okey, I figured it out. Affleck is the next Bruce Wayne and Adam West played the role in an old TV-serie. He forget the best Batman though, Christian Bale, who just had a son by the way.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 20 Aug 2014, 22:42

better G to pay !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 20 Aug 2014, 23:34

I couldn't find a video of Michael Keaton challenging George. Instead I found this video where Ann Curry is challenging him. You have 24 hours G. Come out where ever you are Smile

Last edited by Silje on Wed 20 Aug 2014, 23:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 20 Aug 2014, 23:57

Silje - Now, that's a picture I'd love to see but I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for it! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 21 Aug 2014, 00:12

LizzyNY wrote:Silje - Now, that's a picture I'd love to see but I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for it! Very Happy

I'll hold my breath Lizzy. He is The Biggest Prankster in Hollywood and now he has been challenged twice. And it is for a good cause. Rande and Cindy has done it and Russel Crowe and Tom Cruise had several buckets poured on him and a lot of other people have done it too.  C'mon George. I can help you with the bucket.  Very Happy
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Aug 2014, 00:46

Apparently, according to the "Jack Ass guy...."
 sorry, his name is gone from me......none of the
Celebs are mentioning the actual charity 
donation page !
Rather negates the effort IMO !

Donations here.....

Steve-O statement here.....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 21 Aug 2014, 04:56

Truth is, he makes  good point. I've seen a lot of the challenge videos and most of the stars DON'T mention where to donate, and many don't even mention ALS. They just say they're "taking the ice-bucket challenge". They're big stars so they're getting a lot of media coverage - which DOES mention ALS - so I guess they're helping, but it would probably have helped even more if they had mentioned where to donate.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge Empty Ice Bucket Challenge

Post by party animal - not! Thu 21 Aug 2014, 08:45

Ann Curry calling out Our Hero and Nick Kristoff 

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge Empty temp thread

Post by Silje Thu 21 Aug 2014, 09:36

Steve O is Elisabetta's ex. He was quite a change from George. Smile

But he does have a point, there should have been more info on where to donate money.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 21 Aug 2014, 09:56

I've moved various posts about the ice bucket challenge to this new thread.

Glad to know what this was about - I've seen various mentions of it on social media but didn't know it was for charity. The question is, how are celebrities who aren't on social media going to do this? Will George go out in public somewhere?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 21 Aug 2014, 11:44

I prefer him to pay
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Aug 2014, 13:41

it's me wrote:I prefer him to pay

He would pay IM.....but also get the Ice Bucket Treatment !!

It's the Law.

It's set out in the Legislation for the Use of Ice Buckets,  Chapter 2, 
para 1.4 2014. 

I'm joking with you gal.  Hello!    flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 21 Aug 2014, 14:05

subpara 6.9!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 21 Aug 2014, 14:38

I'm sure he could arrange a "spontaneous" photo op or pap shoot for this. Very Happy I'd love to see if Amal took part, too.

As far as donations go, they can donate whatever they want, though I believe the request is for $100. Charlie Sheen dumped  bucket of money over his head - someone said it was $10,000.The real goal, though, isn't to get celebrities to take the challenge, it's to get people to donate to ALS.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 21 Aug 2014, 15:10

The son of the richest man in China just did the ice bucket thing and donated one million RMB without saying a single word in the video.
He is so cool and young and goodlooking as well...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 21 Aug 2014, 17:15

And he is ?
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 21 Aug 2014, 17:32

He is Wang Sicong. His father is the boss of Wanda Group, Wang Jianlin. I think Wanda purchased the AMC and just denied they would purchase Time Warner. Now Wanda has 20 percent of the world's screens.
We're way off topic now. Interesting to see if George would accept this challenge.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 21 Aug 2014, 18:33

Bah humbug and all that, but this more or less catches how I feel about this:

The celebrity ice-bucket challenge leaves me cold
It's time we threw a bucket of cold water over the latest self-congratulatory celebrity fad, says Michael Hogan

By Michael Hogan

8:33AM BST 20 Aug 2014

Everyone’s at it. Top pop has-been Britney Spears. Your annoying workmate on Twitter. Spoon-faced gazillionaire Mark Zuckerberg. That bloke you never see but can’t bring yourself to defriend on Facebook. Footballers. Actors. The wacky-but-lonely functioning alky down the local pub. The likes of Lena Dunham, Suki Waterhouse, Rita Ora, Taylor Swift and Cara Delevingne, who are in the papers all the time but you’re not actually sure what they do. “It” is, of course, the Ice Bucket Challenge. And it’s become immensely irritating.

The viral craze du jour is, ostensibly at least, to raise awareness for the neurodegenerative illness ALS (me neither, but more of that shortly). Over the past week, ice-bucketing has swept the internet like ebola in a branch of Liberian Fried Chicken. We've now passed Peak Ice-Bucket. It’s surely a matter of mere hours before Piers Morgan gets involved, the official sign that something’s truly over.

The idea, if you’ve been fortunate enough to avoid it thus far, is to pour cold water, preferably containing ice cubes, over your head and post the video on social media. What fun! Such megalolz!! Epic ledgebantz!!! I’m sure this is exactly what Sir Tim Berners-Lee envisioned when he invented the worldwide web. Well, this and cute cat clips.

Teeth still chattering, the moist japester then nominates someone else to do likewise within a specified time frame. If they don’t, they have to donate to an ALS charity (not Al’s Charity, that’s probably a tax dodge for someone called Al). So, er, the more people who take up the challenge, the fewer donations. Somewhat skewed logic, especially as it seems most Americans would rather get drenched than donate.
Related Articles
As an indication of how idiotic it all is, pop prat Justin Bieber filmed two attempts because (duh) he got it wrong the first time around. Then he nominated no less than Barack Obama. The President, what with still having a shred of dignity, declined but made a donation anyway. Go Potus and Biebs! You two should totally do a buddy cop film together! Called "Yes We Canada"!

Thousands of slebs and civilians have been taking a cold shower to show how much they care about a disease most of them have never heard of. Well, here’s the science bit: ALS stands for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, known as Lou Gehrig's Disease in the States or motor neurone disease here in the UK, where it affects around 5,000 people. Over time, the motor neurons in their brain and spinal cord degenerate and die, which severely limits muscle movement. Because there’s no cure, this eventually leads to full paralysis, respiratory failure and death. Only 20 per cent of sufferers survive five years or more. Not so gnarly now, is it?

There’s also some debate about the fairness of Macmillan Cancer taking over the campaign here in the UK. Is this all for motor neurone disease or cancer support? Hey, who cares? Tom Hiddleston got wet!

Naturally, not many Ice-Bucket Challengers - or the onlookers tweeting such pithy bon mots as “loooool, Joey Essex is deffo the best #icebucketchallenge vid so far!” - are bothered by such trifling matters. This has ceased to be about raising funds or awareness, and more about that even more virulent disease: celebrity self-promotion. One big showbiz backslapping session. Famous people cyber-high-fiving while the rest of us rubber-neck. It makes them look cool, caring and gets them out of proper charity obligations for a few weeks. Result.

Obviously, the media has gone starry-eyed over the trend. Trouble is, most of the coverage is so busy gushing excitedly over celebrities in wet T-shirts/damp budgie-smugglers that the articles forget to say what ALS is, let alone its symptoms, why money is needed or how it will be used.

The Ice-Bucket Challenge is charity as vanity. A chance to publicly flaunt your altruism, while showing off how hot you look soaking wet. It’s social media exhibitionism, more about attention-seeking than philanthropy. Narcissism dressed up as something noble. A smugly superior spin on the Neknomination phenomenon. Instead of actually doing something, you can pretend you are, then you needn’t think about it ever again - even if you really thought about it in the first place.

Many participants are probably spending more on bagged ice and buckets than they’re donating to ALS causes. Anyway, does everyone who vows to donate end up actually doing so? Call me an stony-hearted cynic (the comments box below is handy for this) but I very much doubt it.

It’s just the latest example of “slacktivism” (aka "clicktivism" or "hashtag activism”): online engagement in a cause that requires minimal time, effort or genuine involvement. Feelgood but ultimately shallow, these showboating videos already feel like an exercise in raising awareness of nothing but oneself.

Ice-bucketing is the equivalent of clicking “like” on a Facebook cause or adding a “Twibbon” to your Twitter avatar. Or buying one of those Make Poverty History wristbands (like that quinoa-muncher out of Coldplay) or a Live Strong bracelet (like admirable role model Lance Armstrong). Or Stop Kony, Bring Back Our Girls, Movember, No Make-up Selfies or the other countless charidee fads that burn brightly then disappear, while the problem they purported to solve remains.

I’m not a total monster. I realise that the Ice-Bucket Challenge has raised millions for a worthy cause. I just wish it had been achieved in a less self-regarding way. It takes true character to give away one’s hard-earned cash without the promise of Facebook thumbs-ups or retweets in return.

Besides, I think we should raise the stakes. Make it the Lice Bucket Challenge, in which celebrities pour hair parasites over their heads. Or the Hyancinth Bucket Challenge, where they get lectured on etiquette by a '90s sitcom social climber. I’d definitely donate if Justin Bieber did that one.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 21 Aug 2014, 19:15

Interesting point of view in the article...I agree with the writer ...but I still like to see WET George   Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 21 Aug 2014, 19:30

"budgie-smugglers"?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 21 Aug 2014, 19:44

Nicky80 wrote:Interesting point of view in the article...I agree with the writer ...but I still like to see WET George   Yahooooo
I like to pour the bucket of ice on him Nicky.  Very Happy
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 21 Aug 2014, 19:49

Razz  And I like to stand next to him with a big towel (after you poured the ice water on him) and wrap him up and cuddle him until he is dry  Hug1
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 21 Aug 2014, 19:49

Nicky80 wrote:Interesting point of view in the article...I agree with the writer ...but I still like to see WET George   Yahooooo

That's funny. I'd much rather George got me wet.

(Sorry. Couldn't resist.)

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 21 Aug 2014, 19:51

LOL!  LOL!     ROTFL  ROTFL  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 21 Aug 2014, 19:56

Way2Old, you win.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 21 Aug 2014, 20:05

And I tried to keep it decent. Hmmmm      badcomputer

lol!  lol!
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 21 Aug 2014, 20:09

Silje wrote:And I tried to keep it decent. Hmmmm      badcomputer

lol!  lol!

You have to know by now what a futile effort that is.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 21 Aug 2014, 20:13

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
Silje wrote:And I tried to keep it decent. Hmmmm      badcomputer

lol!  lol!

You have to know by now what a futile effort that is.

Apparantly. Very Happy
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 21 Aug 2014, 23:03

Joanna wrote:
PigPen wrote:Rules of the game... if nominated, you either get doused with a bucket of ice water, or you donate $100.

That doesn't sound right to me....so many famous people are being doused.....SO.....
they're NOT contributing ????  confused 

Cant believe that !

Many are doing the ice challenge AND donating.

Some don't do the ice bucket but have donated.

To date 8/21/14 they've raised over $15 million dollars. Last year's campaign for this charity only raised $50,000 so it's been a great success for them.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 21 Aug 2014, 23:06

Katiedot wrote:Bah humbug and all that, but this more or less catches how I feel about this:

The celebrity ice-bucket challenge leaves me cold
It's time we threw a bucket of cold water over the latest self-congratulatory celebrity fad, says Michael Hogan

By Michael Hogan

8:33AM BST 20 Aug 2014

Everyone’s at it. Top pop has-been Britney Spears. Your annoying workmate on Twitter. Spoon-faced gazillionaire Mark Zuckerberg. That bloke you never see but can’t bring yourself to defriend on Facebook. Footballers. Actors. The wacky-but-lonely functioning alky down the local pub. The likes of Lena Dunham, Suki Waterhouse, Rita Ora, Taylor Swift and Cara Delevingne, who are in the papers all the time but you’re not actually sure what they do. “It” is, of course, the Ice Bucket Challenge. And it’s become immensely irritating.

The viral craze du jour is, ostensibly at least, to raise awareness for the neurodegenerative illness ALS (me neither, but more of that shortly). Over the past week, ice-bucketing has swept the internet like ebola in a branch of Liberian Fried Chicken. We've now passed Peak Ice-Bucket. It’s surely a matter of mere hours before Piers Morgan gets involved, the official sign that something’s truly over.

The idea, if you’ve been fortunate enough to avoid it thus far, is to pour cold water, preferably containing ice cubes, over your head and post the video on social media. What fun! Such megalolz!! Epic ledgebantz!!! I’m sure this is exactly what Sir Tim Berners-Lee envisioned when he invented the worldwide web. Well, this and cute cat clips.

Teeth still chattering, the moist japester then nominates someone else to do likewise within a specified time frame. If they don’t, they have to donate to an ALS charity (not Al’s Charity, that’s probably a tax dodge for someone called Al). So, er, the more people who take up the challenge, the fewer donations. Somewhat skewed logic, especially as it seems most Americans would rather get drenched than donate.
Related Articles
As an indication of how idiotic it all is, pop prat Justin Bieber filmed two attempts because (duh) he got it wrong the first time around. Then he nominated no less than Barack Obama. The President, what with still having a shred of dignity, declined but made a donation anyway. Go Potus and Biebs! You two should totally do a buddy cop film together! Called "Yes We Canada"!

Thousands of slebs and civilians have been taking a cold shower to show how much they care about a disease most of them have never heard of. Well, here’s the science bit: ALS stands for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, known as Lou Gehrig's Disease in the States or motor neurone disease here in the UK, where it affects around 5,000 people. Over time, the motor neurons in their brain and spinal cord degenerate and die, which severely limits muscle movement. Because there’s no cure, this eventually leads to full paralysis, respiratory failure and death. Only 20 per cent of sufferers survive five years or more. Not so gnarly now, is it?

There’s also some debate about the fairness of Macmillan Cancer taking over the campaign here in the UK. Is this all for motor neurone disease or cancer support? Hey, who cares? Tom Hiddleston got wet!

Naturally, not many Ice-Bucket Challengers - or the onlookers tweeting such pithy bon mots as “loooool, Joey Essex is deffo the best #icebucketchallenge vid so far!” - are bothered by such trifling matters. This has ceased to be about raising funds or awareness, and more about that even more virulent disease: celebrity self-promotion. One big showbiz backslapping session. Famous people cyber-high-fiving while the rest of us rubber-neck. It makes them look cool, caring and gets them out of proper charity obligations for a few weeks. Result.

Obviously, the media has gone starry-eyed over the trend. Trouble is, most of the coverage is so busy gushing excitedly over celebrities in wet T-shirts/damp budgie-smugglers that the articles forget to say what ALS is, let alone its symptoms, why money is needed or how it will be used.

The Ice-Bucket Challenge is charity as vanity. A chance to publicly flaunt your altruism, while showing off how hot you look soaking wet. It’s social media exhibitionism, more about attention-seeking than philanthropy. Narcissism dressed up as something noble. A smugly superior spin on the Neknomination phenomenon. Instead of actually doing something, you can pretend you are, then you needn’t think about it ever again - even if you really thought about it in the first place.

Many participants are probably spending more on bagged ice and buckets than they’re donating to ALS causes. Anyway, does everyone who vows to donate end up actually doing so? Call me an stony-hearted cynic (the comments box below is handy for this) but I very much doubt it.

It’s just the latest example of “slacktivism” (aka "clicktivism" or "hashtag activism”): online engagement in a cause that requires minimal time, effort or genuine involvement. Feelgood but ultimately shallow, these showboating videos already feel like an exercise in raising awareness of nothing but oneself.

Ice-bucketing is the equivalent of clicking “like” on a Facebook cause or adding a “Twibbon” to your Twitter avatar. Or buying one of those Make Poverty History wristbands (like that quinoa-muncher out of Coldplay) or a Live Strong bracelet (like admirable role model Lance Armstrong). Or Stop Kony, Bring Back Our Girls, Movember, No Make-up Selfies or the other countless charidee fads that burn brightly then disappear, while the problem they purported to solve remains.

I’m not a total monster. I realise that the Ice-Bucket Challenge has raised millions for a worthy cause. I just wish it had been achieved in a less self-regarding way. It takes true character to give away one’s hard-earned cash without the promise of Facebook thumbs-ups or retweets in return.

Besides, I think we should raise the stakes. Make it the Lice Bucket Challenge, in which celebrities pour hair parasites over their heads. Or the Hyancinth Bucket Challenge, where they get lectured on etiquette by a '90s sitcom social climber. I’d definitely donate if Justin Bieber did that one.

In the scheme of things his complaints border on just sour grapes. As long as they send the check who cares that they're flaunting their altruism?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 21 Aug 2014, 23:11

Yeah, my first thought was "Buzzkill." 

People are having fun and the ALS group is raising a ton of money.

There are so many other things so much more deserving of a righteous rant.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Aug 2014, 23:32

Well I will be the first to rant if we don't see a video of George getting wet!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 21 Aug 2014, 23:35

I think his 24 hours are up.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 22 Aug 2014, 06:32

theminis wrote:Well I will be the first to rant if we don't see a video of George getting wet!!

And I will be the second to rant Angry  Angry  Angry
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 22 Aug 2014, 08:07

Start ranting girls.  He ain't gonna do it.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 22 Aug 2014, 09:35

I really hope so!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next