George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
La Canalis to marry? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
La Canalis to marry? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
La Canalis to marry? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
La Canalis to marry? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
La Canalis to marry? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
La Canalis to marry? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
La Canalis to marry? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
La Canalis to marry? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
La Canalis to marry? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

La Canalis to marry?

+30
Einstein
What Would He Say
Picachu
melbert
Rachel
Maggy
Cece42
Philippago
lamby
annemarie
George Fan
jd68
isogotit
Sevens
theminis
PigPen
Silje
The next mrs clooney
LizzyNY
Way2Old4Dis
socimar
Katiedot
lelacorb
louisvillelaura
Nicky80
bgarabedian
amaretti
pandabear
Alisonfan
party animal - not!
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

La Canalis to marry? - Page 2 Empty Re: La Canalis to marry?

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:30

Silje - Then why is he marrying Amal?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:45

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Elisabetta was, what, two partners and five years ago? Why would George plan anything in his life in relation to her birthday? And how would her getting married 2 days after his rumored/alleged/not happening wedding get back at him in any way? "You married the woman you love? Ha! Look at me, I have a husband. Our lives aren't connected anymore, but in your face anyway!"

Rolling Eyes

Just for the sake of good math, since Elisabetta and George broke up in June 2011, it was 3 years and 6 partners ago for Elisabetta (Mehcad, Steve-O, Steve-O, Kowal, Maccio and Brian; I am counting Steve-O twice because they broke up for a few months and then they went back together) and 2 for George (Stacy and Amal).  And as for the date of Sept. 12, yes, it is Elisabetta's birthday but I seriously doubt that George would remember it even if you stuck a gun to his head, it's just a coincidence and from what I understand, that date is only for the signing of the civil ceremony in London, the real wedding is at the end of September (28??) in Venice?? Or has it changed again???
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 01 Sep 2014, 17:41

Ok I'm confused and I know, I know WRONG thread but maybe a short answer....

Is a civil ceremony not considered legal?  If not then why have it?

Here in the US once you "marry" whether it be in front of a judge in a civil ceremony or in front of a religious officiant, it's still considered a legal marriage.

So is this civil ceremony something different and not considered legal?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Sep 2014, 18:02

Civil ceremony is the ONLY legal ceremony if you're having a big hoopla wedding in another country that you're not a citizen of.  With either a judge or religious officiant, the legal marriage certificate must already be purchased in the city/county/state of residence and filled out by the bride and groom.  The judge or the religious dude or dudette must then sign after the ceremony.  In the States, the religious person has the power to sign this legal document after the church wedding ceremony.  Most all who have a destination wedding have already married before a judge (civil ceremony) prior to the "wedding" overseas.  OR, they do it upon their return.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 01 Sep 2014, 18:10

George's real wedding will be the civil wedding,if there is another ceremony it will be a blessing.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 01 Sep 2014, 19:01

Ok, now I understand.  Thanks mel/annemarie for the info!

So yes that means I can start drinking and crying in my glass(es) of champagne the 12th.  Got it.  

brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Sep 2014, 19:52

lol!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:10

Lol

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 02 Sep 2014, 23:12

LornaDoone wrote:Not really caring what your opinion is either lamby.

if I had my choice all the Canalis threads would be permanently locked and that would end all the issues we've had with posters fighting in her threads.

I really I don't care about her.  Don't think about her at all when I'm off this board.  Don't look for anything about her on the internet.  Really don't give a shit.  Like I said.

But I DO have an opinion of her and it ain't good.  So just for giggles and shits I'll come on when someone resurrects her threads with some new nonsense and I'll comment if I feel like it.

But lamby, do go on living in your fantasy life that Eli is anything other than what SHE's been putting out there for years.

We've all got to spend our time doing something.
There is no doubt Lorna, Katie has given you a role that you can not play! What do you want to control other people if you can not control yourself. It 's not what you say (you respect all opinions!) But the way in which you say it (often rude) why I think this. Sorry sincerity '
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 03 Sep 2014, 03:43

lela kettle meet pot

If you'd like to take over mod duties please do contact katie and ask for the job.

you and your cohorts made our mod lives HELL with your constant fighting and rudeness in the Eli threads for almost the entire time (and quite a while after) he was dating her.

For you to call me rude when YOU and the few folks that got into constant fights on the Eli threads is LAUGHABLE.

But that's okay, you can rewrite history in your head.

One only has to go back into the threads and read the shit that you and other put out there.

It's damn difficult to be a mod.  So until you've walked in my shoes, or theminis shoes, or Nicky's or katie's shoes and often be remprimanded for having a fucking opinion because we're mods and for some reason y'all think we're no longer are supposed to express it just burns my chaps sometimes.

So if I come across rude then you really wouldn't want to hear what I'd like to say sometimes on here but I can't because I'm a mod.  This is mild.  Trust me.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 03 Sep 2014, 04:02

I just took a walk down memory lane and scrolled through some of the Eli threads.

I tell ya, if Eli was as argumentative as some of the posters in those threads it's NO WONDER George dumped her.  It would be exhausting living with someone like that. 

I'm a Taurus, like George, and I can tell you one thing that would make me run from a relationship would be living with someone who ALWAYS had to have the last say or win every freaking single point.

So fucking exhausting trying to reason with people whose agenda is to either belabor a point or have the last fucking word, over and over and over again.

Geesh!

Moving on from this.  PM me or one of the mods if the thread gets nasty.

I'm going to find something of more value and more positive to discuss on this forum. 

The negative energy that comes off the Eli fan posters is palpable.  It wafts off their posts like skunk.

I think I'll go read something that has the potential for a happier outcome - like the Palestine / Israel conflict.

Brahahahahahahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 03 Sep 2014, 07:42

LornaDoone wrote:lela kettle meet pot

If you'd like to take over mod duties please do contact katie and ask for the job.

you and your cohorts made our mod lives HELL with your constant fighting and rudeness in the Eli threads for almost the entire time (and quite a while after) he was dating her.

For you to call me rude when YOU and the few folks that got into constant fights on the Eli threads is LAUGHABLE.

One only has to go back into the threads and read the shit that you and other put out there.

It's damn difficult to be a mod.  So until you've walked in my shoes, or theminis shoes, or Nicky's or katie's shoes and often be remprimanded for having a fucking opinion because we're mods and for some reason y'all think we're no longer are supposed to express it just burns my chaps sometimes.

So if I come across rude then you really wouldn't want to hear what I'd like to say sometimes on here but I can't because I'm a mod.  This is mild.  Trust me.
do not put in the middle Katie, Therminis or Nicky who are people who feel very balanced, I was talking only to you!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 03 Sep 2014, 14:34

Alisonfan wrote:
George Fan wrote:Canalis seems like a gold digger either way.... one for Clooney's fame and money, then when that did not come to pass, the other to permanently reside in the U.S. if marrying a U.S. citizen. The word on the street is the Italians don't want her back. Plus her eggs clock is ticking and no time to waste. Feel sorry for this hoodwinked guy. He does not know how badly she is manipulating him. Her specialty. Clooney did and bailed.

Say what you like, when George wraps his arms around you like this, you sure know you are keeping him happy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Sorry to throw salt on the wound... not really an Eli fan. Thought she was brassy, brazen etc.  But.. I must admit this is the happiest I've ever seen him in a photo ( one on the left).

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 03 Sep 2014, 14:49

LornaDoone wrote:Ok I'm confused and I know, I know WRONG thread but maybe a short answer....

Is a civil ceremony not considered legal?  If not then why have it?

Here in the US once you "marry" whether it be in front of a judge in a civil ceremony or in front of a religious officiant, it's still considered a legal marriage.

So is this civil ceremony something different and not considered legal?
Lorna, think of it this way..  everyone in US needs a marriage license, right.  Go to City Hall to the City Clerk,who is usually a Justice of the Peace as well, fill out the paper work and it's done.  But they, there's the "wedding", church, reception, throw the rice, tie tin cans to the bumper "a kiss for luck and we're on our way" as the Carpenters would say.

Sounds like the same process in Europe.  Just an aside...  Brad and Angelina had a California official flown in to conduct the ceremony, to be sure they'd be leagally married in US.  Wouldn't it be a hoot, if George was married in Europe but the marriage wasn't recognized in California.  Holy Cow!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 03 Sep 2014, 14:51

Wouldn't matter, PP, cos he's been resident in the UK for four weeks. Glad you're back!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 03 Sep 2014, 14:53

Understand the UK requirements.  But will US recognize the license, or will they have to get one here as well?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 03 Sep 2014, 14:57

Well, I'm sure that his lawyer will have checked all that out! Remember her trip to the American Embassy in London on her return?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 03 Sep 2014, 15:19

Oh yeah.  Wishful thinking on my part, I guess.  LOL

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 03 Sep 2014, 15:54

LornaDoone wrote:Ok, now I understand.  Thanks mel/annemarie for the info!

So yes that means I can start drinking and crying in my glass(es) of champagne the 12th.  Got it.  

brahahahaha!
Hold off on the hang-over...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

she may be in Greece on the 11th.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 03 Sep 2014, 16:24

She'll be in Greece for three days, starting the 11th, so looks like the 12th is out as a wedding date unless they're getting married in Greece. At this point I'll believe almost anything! scratch
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 03 Sep 2014, 16:27

Confirmed she's going?  Or is she going to claim her schedule is too full, again?

Sept city hall.... maybe they already went.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:42

I think now we got a bit off topic with Amal and Greece Razz .... Let's try to keep it on topic which is "Canalis to marry". Thanks.  Wink
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:52

yes ma'm  (blush)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 03 Sep 2014, 20:33

lelacorb wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:lela kettle meet pot

!

I give you the last words. See they are below. Rolling Eyes

do not put in the middle Katie, Therminis or Nicky who are people who feel very balanced, I was talking only to you
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Thu 04 Sep 2014, 06:03

@ lorna - well now, I've never in my life seen a more backhanded comment to Lela. You have to be the most incognizant person I have ever encountered. You accuse others of rewriting history yet you contradict not only the Eli comments but your own comments. The irony is astonishing and almost scary. I don't think that you are alright.

You quoted your acidic comment, without including Lela's response, as giving her the last word? What a freaking joke and you're not fooling anyone. You are not as clever as you think.

The fact that you accuse others of needing the last word is so fucking laughable. You OWN needing the last word. You wouldn't last an hour with George.

The fact that you accuse others of rewriting history is even more ironic. You defy not only logic, but anyone's ability to read and comprehend the comments themselves, besides than the other ultra-obsessed haters. You must surround yourself with really, really dumb people. And I'm sure you do.

You say that you scrolled down some of Eli's threads for further reflection, I would asume. Did you froth at the mouth every time you saw her ass? Did you have a fit? You really have a problem with her ass. It's gorgeous, isn't it. The experience must've been both exhausting and traumatic.

If you could only read your own comments with one ounce of objectivity, you'd see that you are the most hypocritical poster on this forum. You don't make any sense no matter how many times you 'agree' with another venomous poster. You are not the voice of reason. You are hateful. Fucking own it. You hate Eli for no good reason other than she's not a prude like you. Let's not forget that night at college, lorna. I've never mooned anyone in my life. That's fucking gross or at least should be to a fucking prude like you. What would the nuns think?!

I will reiterate that you claim you only post on this thread, or only read any Eli threads, to make sure commenters are being civil but that's not only bullshit but hysterical. Anyone reading your comments can plainly see that. You are a bit obsessed, if that's not an oxymoron. I'm pretty sure it is.

You also claim that 'Eli fans' are the ones who are argumentative. That's blatantly ludicrous.
What you mean to say is that the people who call out the unbalanced posters, who like yourself have an inordinate disdain for Eli, have and continue to challenge these irrationally insane posters who hate her for no good reason. It's really is absolutely disgusting. And disturbing.

Katie, if you don't agree with Lorna's abhorrent view on Eli, you need to take Lorna off of any Eli threads. She's not okay. But then you might, I don't know.

Lela, you got it right. I wouldn't lump up the rest of them with Lorna either. I can't fathom how someone could be so hateful. It is and was pure jealousy.

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 04 Sep 2014, 12:41

Why can't we all agree to disagree, I don't think Eli gives a shit what we think she is living and enjoying her life. People can believe what ever they want about Eli and George the fact is it ended and they are both in love and getting married.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 04 Sep 2014, 13:19

Can we please put this fight to rest? At this point Eli is irrelevant to George's life. Arguing over their past accomplishes nothing. This thread was supposed to be about her marriage - not about how much some posters don't agree. PLEASE give it a rest!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 04 Sep 2014, 15:53

PigPen wrote:Understand the UK requirements.  But will US recognize the license, or will they have to get one here as well?
From what I remember of my marriage in Italy with an American, my fiance' had to obtain a "Nulla Osta" (No Obstacle), a document sworn in front of the American Consular Officer that he was indeed so and so and that he was free to marry.  This Nulla Osta document signed by my fiance' and notarized by the Consular Officer was part of the package that I had to submit to the church.  In Italy both City Hall and Church have to post the bans of marriage (2 weeks including 2 weekends).  If you only want a civil ceremony that can be done anywhere, City Hall, a private villa, etc.  If you want a Catholic wedding then until 1985 there is a special Lateran Treaty, also called Lateran Pact of 1929, which became effective on June 7, 1929 where a ceremony in church was valid also as a civil ceremony (the priest would transcribe the wedding in City Hall).  On June 3, 1985 this treaty came to an end, so if you want to get married in Italy you have to do so in a civil ceremony first and then a religious one after.  The US will recognize a foreign wedding, you do not have to remarry in the US. 
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 04 Sep 2014, 17:23

It will be legal in in U.S as they have to file all the papers  and do the ceremony in a licensed venue.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:12

lamby wrote:@ lorna - well now, I've never in my life seen a more backhanded comment to Lela. You have to be the most incognizant person I have ever encountered. You accuse others of rewriting history yet you contradict not only the Eli comments but your own comments. The irony is astonishing and almost scary. I don't think that you are alright.

You quoted your acidic comment, without including Lela's response, as giving her the last word? What a freaking joke and you're not fooling anyone. You are not as clever as you think.

The fact that you accuse others of needing the last word is so fucking laughable. You OWN needing the last word. You wouldn't last an hour with George.

The fact that you accuse others of rewriting history is even more ironic. You defy not only logic, but anyone's ability to read and comprehend the comments themselves, besides than the other ultra-obsessed haters. You must surround yourself with really, really dumb people. And I'm sure you do.

You say that you scrolled down some of Eli's threads for further reflection, I would asume. Did you froth at the mouth every time you saw her ass? Did you have a fit? You really have a problem with her ass. It's gorgeous, isn't it. The experience must've been both exhausting and traumatic.

If you could only read your own comments with one ounce of objectivity, you'd see that you are the most hypocritical poster on this forum. You don't make any sense no matter how many times you 'agree' with another venomous poster. You are not the voice of reason. You are hateful. Fucking own it. You hate Eli for no good reason other than she's not a prude like you. Let's not forget that night at college, lorna. I've never mooned anyone in my life. That's fucking gross or at least should be to a fucking prude like you. What would the nuns think?!

I will reiterate that you claim you only post on this thread, or only read any Eli threads, to make sure commenters are being civil but that's not only bullshit but hysterical. Anyone reading your comments can plainly see that. You are a bit obsessed, if that's not an oxymoron. I'm pretty sure it is.

You also claim that 'Eli fans' are the ones who are argumentative. That's blatantly ludicrous.
What you mean to say is that the people who call out the unbalanced posters, who like yourself have an inordinate disdain for Eli, have and continue to challenge these irrationally insane posters who hate her for no good reason. It's really is absolutely disgusting. And disturbing.

Katie, if you don't agree with Lorna's abhorrent view on Eli, you need to take Lorna off of any Eli threads. She's not okay. But then you might, I don't know.

Lela, you got it right. I wouldn't lump up the rest of them with Lorna either. I can't fathom how someone could be so hateful. It is and was pure jealousy.

Feel better now?

Thanks for your comments.  Didn't bother to read it all - too many other things to do.

Oh I will comment on one thing. I don't hate Eli I think she is of no consequence and therefore, not worth any time so wasting time on hating her is not something I would bother to do. Would take too much energy.

What I do have issue with is having to referee the fights that invariable occur on this forum when anything Eli is not completely accepted as almost the second coming of the Virgin Mary by other forum participants. You three are the ones who worship at the altar of Eli.

Life is really too short to get so upset about a quasi actress / model / whatever her latest attempt at relevance in her own mind is.

But given that several folks commented to me about your post before I ever came on here just goes to show I'm not really the only one who has issue with the tone of commentary in these threads.  Just giving back what's been given out.

So now anyone think that George and Amal really were going to get married on the same day as Eli and finally realized it would always be a footnote to his wedding?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:03

Read it to believe it, the last word of who '? hey Lorna,stop climb on the glass, do not you realize that you're falling down?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:22

I have to admit I think Eli chose September to get attention away from George . I mean she knew his wedding was in September why not choose a month when all attention will be yours.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:31

Why do we even care? She's ancient history.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:47

Just a thought that was in my head. Yes your right she is history and has nothing to do with George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 14 Sep 2014, 10:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Today September 14th : congratulations and warm wishes to both of you on your wedding day. 
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 14 Sep 2014, 10:39

who cares
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Sep 2014, 10:45

I saw an interview on Italian tv yesterday with her from inside the church. Her husband-to-be was trying to follow the priest and leave, but she just kept talking to the reporters.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 14 Sep 2014, 12:14

Betty's Big Day..... Of course we care..... "There but for the grace of God"....and a week or two.....Oops and a law degree, and a .... fill in the blanks ....

In the picture she looks carefree, and beyond happy!.....Hollywood may not have suited the girl on the back of the bike.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 14 Sep 2014, 20:34

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 14 Sep 2014, 20:39

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 14 Sep 2014, 22:11

Thanks Lela, she looks like a bride should, happy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sun 14 Sep 2014, 22:14

George Clooney: Hochzeit mit Freundin Elisabetta Canalis!

• Promis & News

0 7
Sorry meine Damen, es tut mir wirklich Leid. Aber heute liegt unter dem Weihnachtsbaum ein Geschenk über welches sich wohl keine Frauen freuen wird.
George Clooney, einer der begehrtesten Hollywood Stars wird heiraten. Gerüchte über eine mögliche Hochzeit mit Freundin Elisabetta Canalis gab es bereits im Juli. Aber diesmal soll es auch stimmen, das behauptet jedenfalls die BILD Zeitung.
Bereits seit Juni 2009 sind George Clooney und die Schauspielerin Elisabetta Canalis ein Paar. Ziemlich lange für einen Junggesellen wie George.
Doch es ist ihm Ernst mit der Beziehung. Vor 2 Monaten traf er zum ersten Mal Cesare und Bruna Canalis, die Eltern seiner Freundin.
Und obwohl er eigentlich nie mehr heiraten wollte „Ich bin kein Typ für die Ehe.” hat er Mama und Papa Canalis nach Mexiko einfliegen lassen um um die Hand ihrer Tochter anzuhalten.
Ein Datum für die Hochzeit steht noch nicht fest. Auch wo die Trauung stattfinden wird wissen wir noch nicht. Wir sind uns nur sicher, dass an dem Tag nicht nur Elisabetta Canalis weinen wird. Überall auf der Welt werden Frauen wohl ein paar Tränchen verdrücken weil sie nicht vor dem Altar neben George Clooney stehen dürfen.

George Clooney: wedding with girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis!

VIPs & News

0 7

Sorry ladies, I really am sorry. But today is a gift under the Christmas tree on which probably no women will be pleased.

George Clooney, one of the most sought after Hollywood stars getting married. Rumors about a possible wedding with girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis were in July. But this time it is also true, that claims to be the BILD newspaper.

Since June 2009, George Clooney and actress Elisabetta Canalis a pair. Pretty long for a bachelor like George.

But it is in earnest with the relationship. 2 months ago he first met Cesare and Bruna Canalis, the parents of his girlfriend.

And although he never wanted to marry more "I'm not the type for marriage." He has flown mom and dad Canalis to Mexico to keep her daughter's hand.

A date for the wedding has not yet been determined. Is also where the wedding ceremony to take place we do not know. We are only sure that on the day not only Elisabetta Canalis is crying. All over the world women are probably polish off a few little tears because they can not stand before the altar next to George Clooney.
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sun 14 Sep 2014, 22:20

honestly George is a MORON! He wanted to marry the Canalis and Keibler ..... I am of the opinion did NOT HE married AMAL! Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sun 14 Sep 2014, 22:26

and if he really married AMAL, then because it is IMAGE. The press writes he has no marriage contract ...... then he is really stupid than I thought! END!
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 14 Sep 2014, 22:31

He fell in love with Amal , he wasn't in love with Eli or Stacy obviously. He would have married one of them if he was so in love with either of them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 14 Sep 2014, 22:39

What is going on with that gown she is being swallowed. It looks too big is she covering up so that the press can't see the dress it self.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sun 14 Sep 2014, 22:48

George Clooney has a big problem>>>>>>>>>>>women and alcohol!
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sun 14 Sep 2014, 22:49

My name is ...... Einstein and Einstein is not stupid!
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 14 Sep 2014, 23:32

More pics of the dress. Not my type of dress. I prefer the Bella Swan dress in Twilight. But the dress looks better after the wedding  with the veil up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 14 Sep 2014, 23:38

Being a new poster on this board I noticed that Elisabetta and Amal are the two of George's women that inspire the strongest feelings with suggest that G could have been pretty serious with her too or at least the poster on this board thought he was. Smile
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next