George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine

+2
PigPen
party animal - not!
6 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine Empty George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine

Post by party animal - not! Tue 15 Jul 2014, 17:35

Courtesy of Frenchiesfans. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 15 Jul 2014, 18:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine

Post by PigPen Tue 15 Jul 2014, 17:37

PAN.. message reads this item is no longer available.  At least on my computer!  lol

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal on the cover of MCT direct - Lebanese Magazine

Post by party animal - not! Tue 15 Jul 2014, 17:38

Try this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beirut based Saudi women weekly 'Laha' publishes an undated photograph of George Clooney's fiancee Amal Alamuddin wearing at her graduation as a barrister, wearing a wig as it is usually done in United Kingdom. Photo by Balkis Press/ABACAPRESS.COM

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 15 Jul 2014, 18:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic and text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 15 Jul 2014, 17:40

thanks.  That is hilarious!  Anyone able to translate??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Jul 2014, 17:50

party animal - not! wrote:Try this

There's nothing hilarious about it PigPen, as its the normal attire for
a Barrister appearing in court, here in UK.

Our Traditions are Sacrosanct.

Quote from underneath photo.
Lebanese Magazine Runs Photo Of Amal Alamuddin As A Law Graduate - Beirut

Beirut based Saudi women weekly 'Laha' publishes an undated photograph of George Clooney's fiancee Amal Alamuddin wearing at her graduation as a barrister, wearing a wig, as it is usually done in United Kingdom.
Photo by Balkis Press/ABACAPRESS.COM

Metadata
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 15 Jul 2014, 18:30

I think pigpen meant with "hilarious" that Amal and George were photo shopped together - she with her work close and he with his suit - so the whole picture does look hilarious (without meaning it negative). And it says in colors ART. Very cool idea  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:05

Nicky80 wrote:I think pigpen meant with "hilarious" that Amal and George were photo shopped together - she with her work close and he with his suit - so the whole picture does look hilarious (without meaning it negative). And it says in colors ART. Very cool idea  Thumbs up!
 Yeah Right   No offense meant, Jo

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:10

OK PP.....got it.... Thumbs up! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 16 Jul 2014, 22:16

I think England needs to get in the 21st century. Those wigs are truly awful.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 16 Jul 2014, 22:18

Tradition can be a wonderfull and awfull thing
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 23:01

LornaDoone wrote:I think England needs to get in the 21st century. Those wigs are truly awful.

lol!  Lorna. They certainly create an awe inspiring atmosphere in Court,
especially when one is a witness

super cool  

Btw...I'm wondering if maybe you didn't get my PM's
as I haven't had an an answer ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 16 Jul 2014, 23:15

I was at the hacking trial at the Old Bailey and without a doubt the sight of the wigs and the gowns leave you in absolutely no doubt of the seriousness of what you are seeing and create such an atmosphere of respect and silence you can hear a pin drop.

What looks completely out of place is the presence of all the laptops. alongside all those huge tomes of law!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down