George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine

+6
Joanna
Carla97
Maggy
it's me
theminis
Katiedot
10 posters

Go down

George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine Empty George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Jan 2014, 02:25

Is there anyone in the UK who wants to scan this for us?  I'm sure we all want to know what the great seducer has to say about life, love and loneliness.  Thanks to Henway for the find:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine Empty Re: George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine

Post by theminis Thu 23 Jan 2014, 02:38

Yes please Id like to know "the great seducer" now that's a statement
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine Empty Re: George Clooney on the cover of Psychologies magazine

Post by it's me Thu 23 Jan 2014, 06:29

wow
fantastic pic!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 23 Jan 2014, 06:33

theminis wrote:Yes please Id like to know "the great seducer" now that's a statement
I want to know too!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Jan 2014, 09:49

love that pic
a lot
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 12:46

"I'm sure we all want to know what the great seducer has to say about life, love and loneliness. " YES, definately, but can even psychologists make head or tail out of the answers?  I dunno 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 23 Jan 2014, 13:15

From issue details at above link......

Psychologies

George Clooney is the first ever man to grace the cover of Psychologies and he’s leading from the front with our special seduction issue. Why have we chosen gorgeous George for our cover?
Yes, he is good-looking, but there are a million handsome men in Hollywood – what makes him a Psychologies favourite?
We believe George Clooney is not only attractive on the outside, he’s attractive on the insidee, too. ‘I grew up appreciating the notion of integrity,’ he says in our interview on page 20. He knows what he wants, he works incredibly hard on projects he believes in, values loyalty and friendship, and keeps his promises. But he’s not eye-rollingly worthy either; this is a man who knows the importance of play and pleasure, and the joy of a four-hour lunch.
What’s not to love?

This month, we explore the idea of seduction and ask what exactly it is that creates the magnetic pull of attraction. It might not be what you think.
On page 38, Betsy Prioleau, author of Swoon: Great Seducers And Why Women Love Them (WWNorton, £19.99), explains that the men we can’t get enough of are the ones who pay attention to us, listen and make us feel cherished. In the age of digital distraction, I believe that someone leaning in to listen and give you their full attention is the best foreplay there is (well, almost). Maybe we should take our own advice.
If we want to attract more of the good stuff, perhaps we need to pay attention to our own needs, listen to the whisper of our own longings, and figure out how to cherish ourselves.
As Regena Thomashauer, author and founder of Mama Gena’s School of Womanly Arts in New York says on page 28, we can’t just lie there waiting for our prince like Sleeping Beauty: ‘We must kiss ourselves awake.’ We need to invest in what brings
us pleasure, she says, ‘because that’s what fuels your entire life.’ (She also suggests we read a book called Extended Massive Orgasm  less
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 20:21

Thanks Joanna, hopefully someone can scan the interview, sounds very interesting  Basketball 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Jan 2014, 20:40

yessss
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 20:48

Found this on les frenchies, not sure if this is the complete version and if that is big enough to read.

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 20:55

When I try to zoom in to read it, it is all blurry on my laptop. Maybe some one else is smarter with zooming. Can somebody repost the article in a way I can read it too? Not sure if anyone else has the same problem like me. If not can someone tell me what he says in the interview? Anything new? Thanks....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Jan 2014, 21:21

great pic awful text :/
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 23 Jan 2014, 22:21

Hi Nicky, had a look but can't improve on it - will wait and see if the actual magazine scans better, thanks for your effort though
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 03 Mar 2014, 15:46

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 04 Mar 2014, 08:49

Sad 
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 04 Mar 2014, 09:09

Thanks sevens, you are amazing with the scanning. I remember we all tried to read the old scan from above but couldn't LOL. 

Thank you  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 04 Mar 2014, 09:18

Thanks for all the thanks
I thought I've flooded this section with so many scannings that nobody would notice them.

Last edited by Sevens on Tue 04 Mar 2014, 09:42; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 04 Mar 2014, 09:22

Yes flooded is the right word. I love it. ah sevens everyone notice them. You are now the scanning woman HAHA.

I love all your scans. thank you,    Hug1 

Keep going.....I want more  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Mar 2014, 09:25

Yep, keep going! This is the kind of flooding I love!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 04 Mar 2014, 15:23

Sevens wrote:Sad 

no time to read now
what's the matter? why cry?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 04 Mar 2014, 15:33

it's me wrote:
Sevens wrote:Sad 

no time to read now
what's the matter? why cry?
No big deal...I've posted many scannings yesterday but no reply at all...I felt it's a waste of time as nobody takes a notice
BUT NOW I FEEL GREAT!!! Many of you say you love the scannings and hope more
Thanks. Very Happy
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 04 Mar 2014, 23:48

@Sevens Trust me your time and energy is most appreciated. When it comes to that our time & energy is our most valuable asset, and that is a great gift thank you. xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 05 Mar 2014, 02:17

Thank you I really appreciate the scannings . A big hug for you. I love hugs. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down