George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding?

+26
it's me
Missa
hathaross
fava
Atalante
PigPen
theminis
Rose
Mazy
cupcake
Joanna
Pita428
Butterfly
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
LornaDoone
melbert
Picachu
Duffy
Way2Old4Dis
Sevens
lionheart
sparkie
Nicky80
party animal - not!
Katiedot
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you think George Clooney will go into politics after his marriage?

Yes

No

View results

Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding?

Post by LizzyNY Wed 04 Jun 2014, 18:36

True, Pigpen, but we were talking about the political arena. They intersect at times, but they aren't the same.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is George Clooney planning to move into politics after his wedding?

Post by PigPen Wed 04 Jun 2014, 18:47

I understand where you're coming from.  But Ronald Reagan and Arnold S come to mind .  Did anyone think Arnold would end up as governor of California?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 04 Jun 2014, 18:52

One had a whitebread 1950's wife, and the other married into an American political dynasty.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 04 Jun 2014, 18:57

Or another way to look at it... an American political dynasty married a body builder who got into politics.

It could happen that Amal has  zero effect one way or another as time goes by.   Nothing to say he'll get into politics in the next 12 months.  Maybe 3 yrs down the road.. and the Mrs is more accepted by the public.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 04 Jun 2014, 19:10

You're so cute when you're tolerant.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 04 Jun 2014, 19:36

And optimistic!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 04 Jun 2014, 19:56

Ha! I debated "tolerant" versus "optimistic," and decided to go with the former. You're a good wingwoman. :-)

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 04 Jun 2014, 21:01

Thanks. Glad to oblige - I'll be your wingwoman anytime! Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 05 Jun 2014, 01:30

I thought all of this was only gossip and rumors... but it´s gonna happen? George running for governor?  Shocked  (I assume we have to wait more yet to know something but.... )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can´t find a word to describe it. I asumed he will be more time behind cameras, as a director, writer, productor..... more time for his "new family", but running as a politician is not what I expect of him

[size=32]EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney Courted to Run for California Governor[/size]

Actor. Director. Humanitarian. California governor? George Clooney may soon be following in the footsteps of his Hollywood peer-turned-politician, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
A political insider exclusively tells Life & Style the Democratic Party is eying George for the 2018 gubernatorial race.
“Democrats are looking for the perfect successor to [current governor Jerry Brown], and George is interested,” the insider tells Life & Style, on stands now. “He has it all: He’s a handsome movie star with a social conscience who has used his fame for human-rights causes.”
Another political plus for George? His recent engagement to Amal Alamuddin, an internationally respected human-rights attorney the Democrats calls “a dream” first lady.
“They are thrilled George is going to be married, because they think a married George will be taken a whole lot more seriously than perpetual-bachelor George.”
He’s got our vote!

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 07:02; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: Added text)
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 05 Jun 2014, 01:40

Hathaross - Don't worry about it. There may be some California Democrats who would like to see him run, and he might have a very small chance of getting party backing, but anyone who thinks marrying Amal makes him a viable candidate is politically naive. I really don't think this will, or can, happen.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 05 Jun 2014, 03:36

Someone's pipe dream or bad practical joke.

George's past would not stand up to the bright light of our political system.  Too many skeletons for him to withstand true scrutiny.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 05 Jun 2014, 19:39

I'm sure he's been "courted" many times over the years, in both CA and KY, by people who think name recognition and charm will win a race.  I think George is smart enough to know better.  And honestly, would he really give up Como to live in Sacramento for four years?

Although it would make for an interesting Democratic primary in CA, considering Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom's wife is one of George's exes.  Smile
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 14 Jun 2014, 03:51

George Clooney Running For Governor Of California In 2018?
“George Courted To Run For Governor” reads a Life & Style headline to a story that claims George Clooney is being vetted for a career in politics.

According to the tabloid, the Democratic party is “eyeing up” Clooney as a candidate for the 2018 gubernatorial election in California.

“Democrats are looking for the perfect successor to [current governor Jerry Brown], and George is interested,” a “political insider” tells the magazine.

The “source” explains that Clooney “has it all,” especially now that he is engaged to human rights attorney Amal Alamuddin, whom the Democratic party calls “a dream.”

“They are thrilled George is going to be married because they think a married George will be taken a whole lot more seriously then perpetual-bachelor George,” adds the mag’s alleged insider.

So, is Clooney going to be the next Arnold Schwarzenegger?

NO.

Of course, Life & Style is the same outlet that fabricated a story about Clooney being put on a “wedding diet” and falsely reported that he was planning a $2 million wedding.

Regardless, Clooney’s rep tells Gossip Cop that the story is false, saying “George has stated repeatedly that he would never go into politics.”

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 14 Jun 2014, 10:36

Stan is being kept quite busy just lately with
all the last ditch articles about George.

Are the journos panicking about their loss of income 
from using the Clooney name in future ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jun 2014, 11:08

bravo Stan
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 20 Jun 2014, 03:10

Here we go again, and now it's an article with a by line........quoting the aunt!

Clooney and his bride set sights on new life in politics

Having admitted he ‘wasn’t very good’ at marriage and declared that he would never wed again, George Clooney caused much surprise earlier this year with the announcement that he was engaged to British human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin.
Now, his aunt has added to the intrigue by confirming that the 53-year-old Hollywood actor plans to enter politics and that his glamorous, Oxford-educated fiancee, 36, will help him achieve his ambitions.
‘George will run for office now, especially after his marriage to Amal, as that will open so many doors for him,’ Starla Clooney tells me from her home in Dayton, Ohio. ‘At least around here.’

Starla is married to Joe Clooney, the brother of George’s father, TV news anchorman Nick, 80, who fought unsuccessfully for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives as a Democrat in 2004.

‘Nick ran for political office here and he lost,’ she says. ‘But being married will make George look more grounded and less of a playboy and that will be a big boost for him. And make him look more serious.’
George, who was married to actress Talia Balsam for four years from 1989, has not yet publicly admitted that he plans to seek political office. However, there has been widespread speculation that he might emulate fellow actors Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronald Reagan and try to become Governor of California.

Clooney, who counts Barack Obama as a close friend, once declared that he could never run for public office because he’d ‘slept with too many women, done too many drugs and been to too many parties’.
He took Amal, who has represented WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in his sexual assault extradition proceedings, to meet Obama at the White House in February.

Starla, who is in her 50s, spoke to her nephew about his engagement at a recent family reunion in Kentucky.
‘George has been looking for places in the U.S. to honeymoon,’ she says. ‘He’s keeping his options open.’

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 20 Jun 2014, 13:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 20 Jun 2014, 03:39

Someone needs to put a muzzle on that woman! Honestly, she's starting to sound like one of those phone psychics. If she thinks she's helping him, she's crazy.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 20 Jun 2014, 13:37

I agree with you Lizzy. The aunt is weird....She says all those things we don't believe and was written before by the tabloids. I wonder if they had a family fight and now she is pissing the family off by saying those things  Shocked
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 20 Jun 2014, 13:57

You know I just thought maybe Stan or somebody else will give a statement that this is now false news. As the "aunt" is now confirming all the tabloids crap people starting to think it is true because the aunt says so.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Jun 2014, 18:54

I think the Clooney family will be looking at each other and saying "What is she like".... chuckle chuckle.
No real harm is being done IMO.

In fact I'm envious that I haven't got an Aunt
like that any longer.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fadelite Fri 20 Jun 2014, 20:33

Joe and Starla Clooney seem to be the black sheep of the family. Has anyone here check out Joe's Youtube page? He's a wedding singer. Anyway he wrote his own songs and put them on Youtube. He's come across as a Tea Party Conservative in some of them IMHO. I haven't listen to all them but he does take shots at Obama and the UN in couple of them. I would love know what goes down at family reunions when the politics come up.  Razz

fadelite
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jun 2014, 16:39

Nicky80 wrote:You know I just thought maybe Stan or somebody else will give a statement that this is now false news. As the "aunt" is now confirming all the tabloids crap people starting to think it is true because the aunt says so.
I don't think the family give two hoots what she says. There's nothing bad in it so I'm sure they're fine to let her carry on talking.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 07 Jul 2014, 09:04

George for President??!!

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Now George Clooney wants to be Mr President

George Clooney’s aunt Starla told me last month that the Hollywood star planned to enter politics and said his British fiancee, human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin, would help him achieve his ambitions.

Now one of Clooney’s friends says the actor has set his sights on the White House.
‘George wouldn’t want to be a senator, it’s more like President, and I know that’s something he’d love to do,’ says Stephen Henry, who has known Clooney for 20 years.

‘George can get any audience he wants right now, and if he wants to make a change  in America, he could do it easily.’ 

Henry adds that Amal, 36, must be ‘extraordinary’ to have inspired George to marry again at the age of 53. 

‘There’s no question that she will be a tremendous asset to him,’ he says. ‘They could be the next Barack and Michelle.

‘Now that he feels he’s found the right person, he’ll be far more effective, politically, and life will be more complete for him.’

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 11:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 07 Jul 2014, 12:18

What's the deal?  George gets engaged and everyone else loses their minds...yeah, he's presidential material all of a sudden because he's engaged to a foreign lawyer?  Really?  Maybe if he's going to run somewhere besides America!

Seriously, some people need to step away from the alcohol!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 07 Jul 2014, 12:25

This is interesting. Stephen Henry is the former lieutenant governor of Kentucky and he and his wife were involved in the creation of the Rosemary Clooney museum in Augusta. (George's contributions are in what used to be a bathroom off the kitchen - how apt!).

I don't know if he's basing his opinion on anything George has said to him, or if it's just wishful thinking on his part. I just wonder what they're putting in the water in Kentucky. Very Happy

If George is really considering a run for office (especially the presidency) he needs to stop listening to the "yes" men in his life and get the opinion of people who are more impartial. Sadly, I don't think he has a hope in hell of being president - governor of California ... maybe. That would probably cure him of wanting to be in politics.  Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 07 Jul 2014, 13:29

I think the quote from Henry is taken out of context.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 07 Jul 2014, 15:11

It may have been taken out of context, but at least Henry is someone who knows George and has probably discussed politics with him on occasion. He may not know any more than we do about George's plans, but he's a little more qualified for a quote than Aunt Starla.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Jul 2014, 15:20

Lighterside wrote:What's the deal?  George gets engaged and everyone else loses their minds...yeah, he's presidential material all of a sudden because he's engaged to a foreign lawyer?  Really?  Maybe if he's going to run somewhere besides America!

Alcohol is the only way any of this makes sense     Very Happy  bounce  Love6

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 07 Jul 2014, 15:23

PigPen wrote:
Lighterside wrote:What's the deal?  George gets engaged and everyone else loses their minds...yeah, he's presidential material all of a sudden because he's engaged to a foreign lawyer?  Really?  Maybe if he's going to run somewhere besides America!

Alcohol is the only way any of this makes sense     Very Happy  bounce  Love6

Probably right.....referring to some posters writings I mean !

Drink 2 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 07 Jul 2014, 15:35

Jo, I don't think you understand American politics if you think a foreign born lawyer is going to help George run for anything here.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 07 Jul 2014, 15:52

Lighterside -  Yeah Right  Especially considering who she represents and (sadly) the fact that she's of Arab descent would definitely hurt him.Many folks here would hold that against her - George would need a bucket of whitewash to make her palatable to a lot of voters.

Sorry to say, Jo, lots of folks here just don't like him and I think they'd like her even less.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Jul 2014, 16:04

I'd book a small bank roll Stan and Obama's behind the scene team could make things happen for George and ( if necessary) Amal.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 07 Jul 2014, 16:10

Considering Obama was just voted the least popular president in the last 70 years, I don't think he'd be much help, except with the voters who already like George - and that might hurt more than it would help.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Jul 2014, 16:14

I appreciate Obama isn't Mr Popularity at the moment, but remember.. his team got  him elected twice.  They just have to get GC elected, the rest he can screw up on his own   Say wha?  Weird  lol!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 07 Jul 2014, 16:15

You beat me to it Lizzy!  The President's approval rating is in the toilet and not just with the neocons!  I would wager that half the progressives that worked tirelessly in BOTH elections have been left more than just a little disappointed.

Hilary is already distancing herself and she hasn't even announced she's running yet! LOL

Last edited by Lighterside on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 16:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : e)
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 07 Jul 2014, 16:27

Lighterside wrote:Jo, I don't think you understand American politics if you think a foreign born lawyer is going to help George run for anything here.

No I don't think that at all !!

I didn't really make it clear what I meant.....but I won't bother anyway
as its a bit complex for me to write it all down.
Having a weird day today. lol! 

Just ignore me and I might go away.  Hello! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 07 Jul 2014, 16:27

PigPen wrote:I appreciate Obama isn't Mr Popularity at the moment, but remember.. his team got  him elected twice.  They just have to get GC elected, the rest he can screw up on his own   Say wha?  Weird  lol!

They got him elected when he had:
1) political experience as a senator
2) a stable marriage and a family
3) an Ivy League education (Columbia and Harvard) and a law degree
4) no known strippers, porn stars, lap dances, revolving door of women with nude photos on-line, public drunkeness, mooning, every summer abroad, etc.

BIG difference IMO. They did not have to whitewash (no pun intended!) Obama's personal history.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 07 Jul 2014, 16:31

I thought that George has always said he wouldn't go
into politics BECAUSE of his past lifestyle ?  confused 

He's an honest realist isn't he ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Jul 2014, 16:32

Oh yeah....... There's his uncle in Massachusetts,  where was Obama  born ( is he a US citizen)  and a few others I can't quote accurately at the moment ( less than 3 hrs  sleep.  but that's another tale for another time,  Laughing

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 07 Jul 2014, 16:33

Lighterside wrote:You beat me to it Lizzy!  The President's approval rating is in the toilet and not just with the neocons!  I would wager that half the progressives that worked tirelessly in BOTH elections have been left more than just a little disappointed.

Hilary is already distancing herself and she hasn't even announced she's running yet! LOL

I hope Hilary will run and not the other Bush guy from Florida  Evil or Very Mad 

Hilary visited Germany yesterday and she gave an interview and the way she spoke about politics in the US she will think twice if she really wants to run for office. Seems to be very hard.

I don't think George will run for everything except for Casamigos  Razz  I agree with Lighterside and Lizzy....a foreign Lawyer doesn't help you at all in the US. I'm not American and I probably don't know so much like the Americans here but as far as I understand the American don't care who comes or tries to influence them from the outside (other nationalities) they care only from the inside of they country, they own people. Which makes sense  Wink 

Also in the Interview Hilary said something like that...if you want to run for presidency you must be sure not only that you want the position but also make sure that you can change things for the country. 

And I know George tries a lot with Sudan and his Satellite project but he can not really show any real success with that which is not his fault of course. (And I don't mean it negative against George so don't bite me). So if he would surprise us all and run for politics the US media would kill him half way for his past and so on....better to enjoy Como  cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 07 Jul 2014, 16:50

I go back and forth on Hilary and we're waaaay off topic here but from the angle of wanting a woman for President...hell yes, let's elect Hilary!   But then I'm a staunch Elizabeth Warren supporter and would prefer to have her run, if I had my choice of the two...she's a true "dyed in the wool" progressive, with the good of the people in her heart and the heart of the people on her side....if you understand my meaning.  She's all about what's best for ALL of America and I'm sorry to say that Hilary will be on the Wall Street side of that equation and it will just be more of the same. 

Hilary thinks she's had tough money problems....hahahahahaha that's how out of touch with the common middle class/poor Americans she is!

@ Jo...sorry I misunderstood your initial comment! No harm, no foul I hope... Very Happy

@Pigpen...just for the record...President Obama was born in Hawaii...he's been made to show his birth certificate a thousand times and still some Americans don't believe he was born here.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 07 Jul 2014, 17:02

Well, we are not really off topic as we talk about politics  Very Happy  But let me continue the off topic Hilary road...(sorry Lorna and theminis)

I don't know Elizabeth Warren.

Hillary said in that German interview yesterday after the presidency they had lot of debt because of the Lawyers they had to pay because so many people came after her husband...And then the German reporter said "but you are now a millionaire". And then the reporter continued and said the annual average income for the US household is $22,296 and you (Hilary) earns for one speech in one hour $200,000 Do you understand why this is disturbing to some Americans?
And she replied that she understand that but that normally the Americans have no problems with others to become rich. she thinks that the middle class lost the feeling that they can make it. And US needs to find a solution that all Americans can find the feeling again to be successful.

And then the reporter said if "normally" the Americans have no problems with becoming rich why are you in critic about your finance...

And then she said because people fighting her as she maybe will run for the office even though she didn't confirm it yet......

Well.....I'm sure this would be nothing for George (coming back on topic) as he has too much money  Very Happy

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 17:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell)
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 07 Jul 2014, 17:19

The problem with Hillary Clinton's money is that the Republicans are trying to make an issue of the way she earned it. It makes no difference that countless other politicians have followed the same path, and made more. She's Hillary. Clinton. And they will do anything and everything to tarnish her in an attempt to keep her out of the race.

She mishandled the questions about her income. I would have basically said, "Yeah, and...?" She has nothing to explain or to be embarrassed or guilty about. She worked for every penny, which is more than I can say about a lot of the people who oppose her.

Mitt Romney would go into a deep depression if he only had what Hillary Clinton has. Why wasn't he drilled about his income?

Back to topic... Ummmm... Oh, okay:

Hillary Clinton thinks Meryl Streep should play her in a movie about her life; Streep was 'in' Fantastic Mr. Fox with George Clooney; that's a movie that made somewhat of a political statement about societal choices and responsibility.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 07 Jul 2014, 17:27

Way2...what do you think of Elizabeth Warren? (sorry mods!)
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 07 Jul 2014, 18:07

I'm always amazed that Elizabeth Warren is actually a politician. She has managed to stay out of the infighting within the party, and away from the mud-throwing outside of it. And yet, she is still effective at her job, for which she has impeccable credentials.

I actually think of her as the politician that Hillary Clinton would have been had she not married Bill. And I think she has the same aspirations for middle Americans that President Obama genuinely holds.

Unfortunately, I think a run for higher office for Warren would be the end of that. Power politics is ugly, and our 'fight so dirty that nobody can see the issues' way of doing things would either eat her alive or change her. I think the difference between Warren and H. Clinton is that the latter made the necessary adjustments to stay in the game (and I'm not saying that as a detraction), whereas Warren, from what I know of her, might not.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 07 Jul 2014, 18:14

@Way2, Unfortunately, I agree with your every word...as sad for America, as that may be!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 07 Jul 2014, 20:14

Lighter....
@ Jo...sorry I misunderstood your initial comment! No harm, no foul I hope...

No problem Lighter.  flower 

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Jul 2014, 20:16

Lighter,  Way 2  do you have history in the Boston area??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 07 Jul 2014, 20:23

Unless "history" includes Crispus Attucks being the first African-American killed in the Boston Massacre lead-up to the American Revolution, nope. Been to Boston. Can't say I liked it all that much. Historic American city, though.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Jul 2014, 20:31

It's just that E Warren has a substantial following in New England, but not too much elsewhere.  Thought you might have  family etc there.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next