George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding

+6
Pita428
LizzyNY
phys major
it's me
Alisonfan
Nicky80
10 posters

Go down

George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding Empty George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding

Post by Nicky80 Sat 10 May 2014, 12:10

George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding

George Clooney reportedly wants his upcoming marriage to be a "dream day".

The 53-year-old actor is engaged to British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, who he began dating last September. He is said to have got down on one knee with a seven-carat diamond ring after the couple holidayed together in several exotic locations, including Tanzania.

It seems the pair are already preparing their ceremony and have several locations in mind to tie the knot.

"They're busy planning the wedding, which will be later this year. As well as having ceremonies in both London and Los Angeles, they'll also say their vows at Lake Como in Italy, where George has a luxury home," an insider indulged to British magazine Look.

"He's set his heart on making it a dream day, which is all about celebrating their love. He says he feels very honoured to have found Amal, and everyone in his life agrees - she's most definitely 'The One'."

George reportedly proposed to his wife-to-be several times before she said yes. It is thought her turning down the offers spurred him on even more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding Empty Re: George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding

Post by Nicky80 Sat 10 May 2014, 12:11

So now the "source" said the wedding is in 3 locations?  Shocked 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding Empty Re: George Clooney has his heart on a 'dream day' for wedding

Post by Alisonfan Sat 10 May 2014, 13:17

Dream day, but really 3 days?
Or maybe one dream day + jet lag. Dream on.

Who "sources" this nonsense?

The "source" is determined to maintain how lucky George was she said yes. Not very nice.

Many appear to be trying to make him into a himbo,
And Amal into the celeb Suspect 

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 10 May 2014, 13:39

himbo?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 10 May 2014, 13:49

Oh lizzy is correct!! :-)"

Last edited by phys major on Sat 10 May 2014, 15:13; edited 1 time in total
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 10 May 2014, 13:51

typing error?

Last edited by it's me on Sat 10 May 2014, 16:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : still not knowing if himbo!)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 10 May 2014, 14:16

@Alisonfan - I agree 100%, and "himbo" is the perfect word for it!  Laughing 
IM, it's not a typo -Usually the women he dates are called bimbos, or worse. This time they're saying HE'S the bimbo in the relationship (Him + bimbo = himbo). I think it's really insulting and disrespectful of all his accomplishments. Phooey!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 10 May 2014, 15:15

Lizzy you are right missed that one :-)
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sat 10 May 2014, 19:16

And we've gone from she thought he was joking when he asked to she turned down several proposals???? He must have started asking on the first date then. I think anyone of us would be a more credible "source" than whoever these so-called journalist are talking to. Personally I think it's the voices in their heads.
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 10 May 2014, 19:28

How to make sure you're not going to get your facts wrong and hedge your bets on the venue instead, Surprised the Irish Independent didn't put Dubln in the pix too!

Don't know if we have it but the British edition of Grazia this week has an extended article of the events too. A quick example: a 'source' says they were havng a 'heated discussion' about an international event when he proposed.

This story will run and run.

Wouldn't blame them if they married today and called themselves Mr and Mrs Matthews!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 10 May 2014, 19:36

Lol

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 10 May 2014, 21:15

Hasn't he registered at hotels as Arnold Schwarzennegger before? May as well be Matthews too.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 11 May 2014, 02:48

You're genius pan!  Very Happy 
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down