George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney

+3
Sevens
Joanna
Nicky80
7 posters

Go down

Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney Empty Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Thu 08 May 2014, 16:02

Thanks PAN and les frenchies, as we have a thread with Amal's dresses suggestions here for George LOL

George Clooney Wedding Tuxedo Predictions: What He Should Wear

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

While we get over our disappointment that we'll be the ones to change George Clooney's bachelor ways (well done, Amal Alamuddin), our daydreams of what Clooney, 52, will wear on his wedding to his "ideal match" have just begun.
Here, Us Weekly picks Clooney's best red carpet styles that he should channel on his big day.

A no-brainer would be the "Classic Clooney," otherwise known as his go-to notch lapel tuxedo by Giorgio Armani. He's worn this tux repeatedly on the red carpet in recent years, as at the 2013 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards and the Gravity premiere at the Venice International Film Festival in 2013.

Otherwise, the Monuments Men hunk could opt for a shawl collar tuxedo like the one he wore to the 2013 BAFTAs.

For a dressy look that is less formal, the Oscar winner may want to consider the traditional black suit with matching tie as at the Gravity premiere in New York City.

Then again, the silver fox may go casual like his look at the Oscars Nominees Luncheon in 2012.

The charcoal grey suit and unbuttoned black dress shirt has all the formal elements for a wedding, but the once-divorced star wears them in a laid-back way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney Empty Re: Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney

Post by Joanna Thu 08 May 2014, 17:14

Oh dear....Poor George.  flower 

Suggestions about everything wedding connected will be coming out of the woodwork now.

Panic measures from companies still trying to 
make money from him ??  

lol!

PS....I'd like to see him in a Robert Downey style Purple suit 
and Lavender scarf  !  Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney Empty Re: Wedding Tuxedo suggestions For George Clooney

Post by Sevens Thu 08 May 2014, 17:26

Definitely the first one suits him!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 08 May 2014, 17:51

I can´t say between second and fourth. If this is a selection.

If I had to say I´d go for the 4th.  Laughing More relax.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 08 May 2014, 18:57

George looks good in everything he wears.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 09 May 2014, 03:29

Do men actually get married in tuxedos? Pretty much every wedding I've been to, the men were in morning suits or a variation of. Perhaps it's a British thing?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 09 May 2014, 04:00

Well, I think he should get married in his blue shorts with a Casamigos t-shirt!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down