George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin?

+27
Picachu
sparkie
fava
Pita428
melbert
Merlin
Way2Old4Dis
Sevens
bamboochacha
Rose
Butterfly
Mazy
LizzyNY
amaretti
jd68
hathaross
What Would He Say
annemarie
ace
Atalante
party animal - not!
theminis
Joanna
Nicky80
playfuldeb
Carla97
Katiedot
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you think George will move to London

Yes, he'll move to London

No, he'll stay in the USA

Sort of, they'll split their time between continents

View results

Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin?

Post by Alisonfan Sat 03 May 2014, 11:16

party animal - not! wrote:Can't believe she hasn't got her own place in central London anyway.........

I thought she had, or did J own it?

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin?

Post by Katiedot Sat 03 May 2014, 11:36

I'm sure she must have otherwise how has she managed all these years working in London? It may not be central London but she must have a place within easy commuting distance.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 03 May 2014, 12:11

Yep, me too. Her mother's place is not too far from Heathrow, but she must have a place nearer London than that......

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 03 May 2014, 14:35

Merlin & Mel - Apologies to both of you Embarassed These old eyes ain't what they used to be!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Jun 2014, 00:38

Here's a quirky house for sale.....
With a fascinating history !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 10 Jun 2014, 02:06

Put a down for me Joanna!  I'll send you a check for the balance!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 10 Jun 2014, 02:47

I think George would like this. I think he leans toward dark woods and the hunting lodge look!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 10 Jun 2014, 03:02

Ha ha haaaaaaaa

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 10 Jun 2014, 03:05

I have been streaming Doc Martin and I really enjoy British TV . I would love to see that little coastal town .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Jun 2014, 13:43

amaretti wrote: I have been streaming Doc Martin and I really enjoy  British TV . I would love to see that little coastal town .   Very Happy 

It's Port Isaac on the North Cornish coast.....not far from Newquay, famous for 
Surfing Championships.
Look for it on Google maps UK ?

Trivia re Port Isaac....it's very very steep hilly....

Robert Llewellyn Bowen has a holiday home there....a converted sail loft in the cliffs
and his wife Jackie has a lovely quirky shop there too.
They perform in the local pantomime there at Christmas !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 10 Jun 2014, 16:44

Dear UK ladies...

Buying a home in England..  Moving to England... Splitting his time/splitting their time in England.  How will this affect their/his/her taxes?  Citizenship?  Need for visa?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Jun 2014, 17:02

PigPen wrote:Dear UK ladies...

Buying a home in England..  Moving to England... Splitting his time/splitting their time in England.  How will this affect their/his/her taxes?  Citizenship?  Need for visa?

I have no idea because living in UK all my life I don't need 
to know about such things.

Mr Google might know though ?

Why is that important for you to know ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 10 Jun 2014, 17:06

Just asking. Ouch!      Didn't know taxes had to be paid on the ring.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 10 Jun 2014, 17:15

PigPen wrote:Dear UK ladies...

I don't know about taxes but he needs a visa. 

But as he is famous and rich that will be no problem I guess. My friend from India immigrated to London and she had to work for 5 years (needed to get a company who sponsored her work visa) and after 5 years she was allowed to apply for residence. But I'm sure for famous rich people it will be different.  Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 10 Jun 2014, 17:17

Of course he only needs a visa if he stays longer then 90 days in period. As US and European we have a rule that we can stay in each country for 90 days with no visa. Just to clarify that...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 10 Jun 2014, 17:17

Thank you Nicky.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 10 Jun 2014, 18:13

Has he ever spent more than 90 days in a row anywhere? (not counting when he was a child, of course).
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 10 Jun 2014, 18:35

Or shooting a film?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Sep 2014, 15:52

Yep. Brilliant isn't it?

Oh, and somewhere I read that they're going to be dividing their time time between homes in London and Los Angeles........

Sort of obvious really, but nevertheless very nice to hear!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 30 Sep 2014, 15:59

party animal - not! wrote:Yep. Brilliant isn't it?

Oh, and somewhere I read that they're going to be dividing their time time between homes in London and Los Angeles........

Sort of obvious really, but nevertheless very nice to hear!!
Soon their London house pix would be digged out by the paps.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Sep 2014, 16:13

Do you mean where they're going to live, Sevens?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 30 Sep 2014, 16:19

No I think the London house remains a mystery?
I meant when and where did they go there doing the dressing? Any pics?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 30 Sep 2014, 16:58

I think where ever they are living in London may be private and the pres can't get near.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 30 Sep 2014, 17:15

annemarie wrote:I think where ever they are living in London may be private and the pres can't get near.
It's possible that in  London they will live in the house that Amal already has?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Do you think George Clooney will move to London to be with Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 Empty temp thread

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Sep 2014, 18:21

Yep, I do, Donnamarie.

As for where they're living. He probably popped into her Notting Hill place loads of times! (after the recording of the MM music?).

It was reported that he wanted to live in or around Richmond, which is where the Pitt/Jolies and many Hollywood actors have stayed when working in the UK. have a place.......I'm not a million miles away. Don't ask me where it is tho! But His Nibs' good taste continues if that's their choice.

Worth noting that her parents' event is along the river Thames with fantastic  views in Marlow..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 30 Sep 2014, 21:17

lol! PAN - If you're not too far away can we expect you to stake out their house from time to time? Maybe when he's got an event in London? Then you can post your pics here for us to see. Maybe you and Joanna can take turns? (And anyone else who lives in the area, of course.) You could be our in-house paps! gotpics
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Sep 2014, 21:43

Well, Lizzy, Jo is a bit further upcountry in the UK, but I have been known to visit the odd pub in the area - maybe he'll buy me a drink....! I'll have to order a very very expensive red, and see if anyone shows interest. Subtle, see?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 30 Sep 2014, 22:05

Whether he buys a place in London or not, I'd rather not know. As nice as these wedding pics are, I think they both just need to quietly go back to work. Lie low, do their jobs out of the public eye. 

I get a kick out of seeing George, but this is enough. January at the Golden Globes is just about right. I want to miss him by then, not be sick of him.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 30 Sep 2014, 22:35

Way2Old -I'm with you. I never thought I'd say it, but I think I'm all George'd out for the moment. I'm overdosing on Clooney! A bit of a break is called for, but I can't stop reading everything and watching everything. They need to disappear for a while so I can get my life back - then PAN can start stalking them on our behalf. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 30 Sep 2014, 22:57

LizzyNY wrote:lol! PAN - If you're not too far away can we expect you to stake out their house from time to time? Maybe when he's got an event in London? Then you can post your pics here for us to see. Maybe you and Joanna can take turns? (And anyone else who lives in the area, of course.) You could be our in-house paps! gotpics

Sorry Lizzy but I can't ever imagine George being in "my neck of the woods"
as we say....meaning "area where I live"...it's too quiet and rural.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 30 Sep 2014, 23:55

Jo- I know the feeling. I know he's in NY fairly often, but not in my neck of the woods either. I'd bet Brooklyn isn't even on his radar. Sad
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2