George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House? EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House?

+5
Nicky80
Butterfly
Sevens
it's me
NewFanForever
9 posters

Go down

Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House? Empty Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House?

Post by NewFanForever Sun 06 Apr 2014, 02:57

I have been on here just over a month and already I have people/posters/characters who I really dig!

This is them and the reasons why....If you care to share that would be great too?

Number Uno...is GC 10 out of 10 

In no particular order....

I like Catwoman...because she is wild and sexy

I like Mazy...she is so loving, loyal and intelligent.

I am really enjoying the humour of What would he say and  Too old for dis....lol..

Katiedot is good because she restores law and order and says it like it is.

Lorne doone and thermis are like bud and lou.

Marcy...is so lovely and feminine sounding.

Its me is good...but there is a language problem at the moment....for me.

I like Sevens also she has really good skills on the internet and in providing photos.

Love Pari she is so wise, a Christian and positive.

To tell you the truth I am no good in groups...as you have seen I always put my foot in it...and people say...you need to think about what you said and I am like..."I DID"

I would be no good as the Oscars warm up...love me, hate me, leave me.... oopsie 

This is all I know so far....

Do you have a favourite who cracks you up or post you enjoy??

Last edited by NewFanForever on Sun 06 Apr 2014, 03:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding)

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House? Empty Re: Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House?

Post by it's me Sun 06 Apr 2014, 08:55

you sweet thanks, but I prefer not make a choice  Hug1 
all carry what she/he is  flower 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House? Empty Re: Your Favourite Posters/Characters on GC Open House?

Post by Sevens Sun 06 Apr 2014, 09:08

Thx NFF...I've just been here over a month too. I think you're cute and sincere with a good sense of humor.
First I like Katie because she's the boss...she got full credits for starting this wonderful forum! She replied with patience particularly to my question about the origin story of COH.
I like Nicky...she's so funny and actively working every day. She seems to always be in good mood and never fight. I think she was the first one to welcome me to this forum. Thanks for that warmth. It did take a bit courage to post your first post.
Joanna is a great person too...I was amazed by her photoshopped skills with George! She talks nice to everybody all the time.
Of course I like LizzyNY. Didn't recognize her at first but we had some interesting conversations via PM...all started with that Inside the Actor's Studio interview video about George...she is a smart lady with her sensible thinkings on every issue. Humble and kind.
It's me...just your name can make me like you!
PAN and Mazy always find good articles and latest news. Well done!
Can't remember too long or complex names so sorry for missing some posters with long names. I'm getting to know you more...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 06 Apr 2014, 09:56

It's Me and Sevens thanks for sharing you insights and time on GC'S Open House!!

Glad you joined and stuck around.. Lots of happy

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun 06 Apr 2014, 10:17

I love you all  This big flower Hug1 
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 06 Apr 2014, 11:09

Thanks Butterfly and It's me to stay natural on that topic and sevens for your nice words.

NFF I don't know why you open a thread like this. Everyone contributes in a different way to that forum.

It doesn't matter what user you like more which user you like less. It feels to me that this thread only agitate to make a choice for someone..but why even making a choice for users. It doesn't matter. 

Again like the other thread you opened before it feels to me you like to talk about others. And this is what this thread is about to talk about others (blashemy). This is not my style and I hope no one else does and hope this thread dies a natural death (if I can say it this way).

Nothing personal NFF but this forum is about George and not about us so it is doesn't matter who we like and who not as we are all here for the same thing and that is George.

So please let's not talk about other users. Maybe other users who are new to that forum get a wrong judgement about others and that's not fair.

Thank you.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 06 Apr 2014, 11:42

So sorry about that Nicky80...so used to posting about acts of gratitude and appreciation on other forums.

Titanic

Last edited by NewFanForever on Sun 06 Apr 2014, 11:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thought)

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun 06 Apr 2014, 12:21

I agree with you Nicky. You are wise.  Give Flowers2 
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 06 Apr 2014, 12:27

Nicky80 wrote:Thanks Butterfly and It's me to stay natural on that topic and sevens for your nice words.

NFF I don't know why you open a thread like this. Everyone contributes in a different way to that forum.

It doesn't matter what user you like more which user you like less. It feels to me that this thread only agitate to make a choice for someone..but why even making a choice for users. It doesn't matter. 

Again like the other thread you opened before it feels to me you like to talk about others. And this is what this thread is about to talk about others (blashemy). This is not my style and I hope no one else does and hope this thread dies a natural death (if I can say it this way).

Nothing personal NFF but this forum is about George and not about us so it is doesn't matter who we like and who not as we are all here for the same thing and that is George.

So please let's not talk about other users. Maybe other users who are new to that forum get a wrong judgement about others and that's not fair.

Thank you.

This comment is extremely rude and distasteful to me....to say this to someone who had all good intentions is quite horrible.

And if you would like examples of double standards its the threads where the ladies were discussing cakes and showing pictures of them...iMo this had nothing at all to do about GC.

Where my thread was to let people know I have enjoyed their posts and positive contributions.

blowup

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 06 Apr 2014, 12:29

There was nothing rude and distasteful about my comment. Get over it. 

You can talk abut cakes if you like just go to the right thread. No problem. But not about other users. I think this is clear....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 06 Apr 2014, 13:05

@NFF

You bubble up with great ideas for threads and that makes you a very valued new member, we need this.

I also, think it's not such a great idea to make judgements on others.

A story about COH as an example.

Sometime ago a poster wrote a poem about all the posters, it was really really good. It bought a smile to my face. But later I realised something, I was NOT mentioned, now everyone else was, just not me. I was so hurt by this simple omission ... But it was just that a simple omission. It was not meant to hurt me.

I think we forget that even though we are faceless and therefor easy to look over, we feel twice as much, and can hurt twice as much. Jmo

NFF ... I like you x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 06 Apr 2014, 13:11

what would he say wrote:@NFF

You bubble up with great ideas for threads and that makes you a very valued new member, we need this.

I also, think it's not such a great idea to make judgements on others.

A story about COH as an example.

Sometime ago a poster wrote a poem about all the posters, it was really really good. It bought a smile to my face. But later I realised something, I was NOT mentioned, now everyone else was, just not me.  I was so hurt by this simple omission ... But it was just that a simple omission. It was not meant to hurt me.

I think we forget that even though we are faceless and therefor easy to look over, we feel twice as much, and can hurt twice as much. Jmo

NFF ... I like you x

Thank you What Would He Say for taking the time to explain further.  This big 

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sun 06 Apr 2014, 13:34

I say Lighten up everyone. I personally can't take offense every time in am left off the list.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 06 Apr 2014, 14:18

I thought this was just a bit of lighthearted fun.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 06 Apr 2014, 14:21

It was just a list of those who I have only met so far and enjoyed posts of.

It was designed to encourage others/lurkers to post and feel there posts would

be appreciated and acknowledged.

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 06 Apr 2014, 14:31

Everyone is appreciated and acknowledged 

This thread is not designed to encourage others to post it is designed to talk about others. No need for that.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 06 Apr 2014, 14:56

Have to agree with Nicky.

The recipe and games threads are about things not anyone's opinion about other posters which could become a negative thing.

Your intentions might have been good but this thread has the potential to hurt someone (inadvertently).

Let's focus on George - there is certainly enough to talk about there.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 06 Apr 2014, 15:00

ktsue2002 wrote:I say Lighten up everyone. I personally can't take offense every time in am left off the list.

You are right Ksue, I was just trying to make NFF see how easily ppl can be offended.  And my above post is a reflection of me in the non virtual world ... but it is important to remember that every faceless person here has a reality.

You see in the real world I am E X T R E M E L Y  softly spoken ... ppl just don't hear me, where as you would never know it here.

Here we are represented as just one dimention. We all have many tales to tell. Here we see the tip, but not the iceburg. Even where George is concerned.

Last edited by what would he say on Sun 06 Apr 2014, 15:16; edited 1 time in total
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 06 Apr 2014, 15:05

My favourite character on Open House is.....

George Timothy Clooney

Give Flowers 

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sun 06 Apr 2014, 15:12

Amen Joanna! He may be the butt of our jokes sometimes but he is the king of our virtual libidos and hearts!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down