George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House? EmptyYesterday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House?

+19
lelacorb
catwoman
Atalante
Maggy
Nicky80
Picachu
ktsue2002
LornaDoone
Sevens
Butterfly
Joanna
phys major
it's me
party animal - not!
Alisonfan
theminis
Merlin
melbert
NewFanForever
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House? Empty Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House?

Post by NewFanForever Sat 05 Apr 2014, 08:29

I have had a miserable day and hoping there might be A Light At the End of The Tunnel!

Do you think George ever visits this site?

Only been a fan for about a month and missed a lot of the major events...has he ever been on here then or some time in the past.

At the same time last month in the press there was a interview regarding twitter I think it was and nasty followers and problems GC has had with them.

I don't follow any media at all  and don't even have a mobile..but would be willing to get one if it would keep me better updated and feel closer.

Thanks for your responses

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House? Empty Re: Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House?

Post by melbert Sat 05 Apr 2014, 08:39

This has already been addressed in other threads.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House? Empty Re: Do you think GC ever visits GC Open House?

Post by Merlin Sat 05 Apr 2014, 09:11

No.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 05 Apr 2014, 09:13

Nope he doesn't visit here
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 05 Apr 2014, 11:35

Yes, on his phone. Amal knows he does all the time. She does not like it.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 Apr 2014, 11:53

Well, it wouldn't surprise me in a way - he loves that phone and its apps. Men and their toys........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sat 05 Apr 2014, 12:27

oh...exciting....thanks for letting me know...I will be on extra special good behaviour from now on...lol..

I just can't get the hang of them Mobile Phones and hate peering into tiny little screens.

But reading that I might be tempted!

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Apr 2014, 12:38

who knows? difficult to say
I guess possible anyway
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 05 Apr 2014, 12:52

I doubt very much that he visits here, especially on his phone with Amal looking on???

Its well known that George doesn't think very highly of Facebook/Twitter and the like so why on earth would he troll the internet looking for forums to peruse?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 05 Apr 2014, 13:05

Alisonfan wrote:Yes, on his phone. Amal knows he does all the time. She does not like it.

Do you know why he checks it all the time?  Writer\'s block Kinky sadomach1 
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 05 Apr 2014, 13:18

Do tell us phys....do...do tell us ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 05 Apr 2014, 13:31

study  Gotta dash 
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 05 Apr 2014, 14:19

Funny....when I first joined GC Open House, I had a feeling for months that George himself writes under avatar "it's me".  rollingsmiley Embarassed 

I had a crush on it's me too. Embarassed 

Now it's me is just one of my favorite posters here.

Hi it's me!  Give Flowers2  Hello!
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sat 05 Apr 2014, 14:46

Butterfly wrote:Funny....when I first joined GC Open House, I had a feeling for months that George himself writes under avatar "it's me".  rollingsmiley Embarassed 

Good One Butterfly!
Unfortunately...I think everyone is him! lol! 

What the Mind can Conceive and Believe...it can Achieve!...Napoleon Hill

Good night

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 05 Apr 2014, 14:48

Well I think George might visit here a couple of times but no proof shows he ever posts.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 05 Apr 2014, 14:50

I believe that George is far too busy to ever come into this house. Period.

(I'm not GTC....I'm in no way related to him nor part of his entourage.)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Apr 2014, 15:22

Again, as stated on several other threads, we think that maybe somebody from George's PR team scans over ALL the blogs and forums and sites with the name "Clooney" in it. However, George is NOT disguised as some poser...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Apr 2014, 16:19

Butterfly you sweet
I am an Ita fan

I know the name can make you think that
but or it would be too stupid
or too brave

and it's anything of that
only a nickname Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 05 Apr 2014, 16:26

Butterfly wrote:Funny....when I first joined GC Open House, I had a feeling for months that George himself writes under avatar "it's me".  rollingsmiley Embarassed 

Unfortunately, butterfly a lot of new posters come on and think it's me is George. But as she's pointed out, she's a fan who lives in Italy.

Alisonfan, unless you've got proof that George is on this site all the time and Amal knows about it, please don't post your opinion as FACT. Facts require proof and your comment is merely you're opinion until you prove it.

So I'll say what has been said, time and time again, it is LIKELY that George's PR firm may check in on this site, like they may check on many other media sites, to see what is being said about George, his work, etc. But I'm pretty damn sure George has TOO much going on to be constantly checking in on this site.

I give credit to George for one very important thing - he is LIVING his life to the FULLEST and I admire him for that! I don't always agree with his choices but that's ok, he's not obligated to live his life to my specifications.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Apr 2014, 16:29

I think sadly he has not enough rest
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 05 Apr 2014, 17:00

Well George once said in interview he noticed some George Clooney hater's group on Facebook...why can't he visit here?
And we got an impressive name which he'd remember easily!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 05 Apr 2014, 17:02

Cause maybe he's living his life to the fullest.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 17:13

I actually do think he reads here. Think about it. If there was a site dedicated to you, wouldn't you be curious about what they are saying? I don't think he is secretly one of us though.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 17:16

That is also why I need to be careful what I say. I may joke around, but I am harmless, as I believe most everyone on here are. Well maybe not Joanna. Just kidding. She knows I think she's cool!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 05 Apr 2014, 17:17

ktsue it would be interesting and perhaps he's popped in - really who of us really even knows. Only George would know that right?

But I just highly doubt it. George has a lot on his plate.

His humanitarian work, his film work and the producing he does for other films, his writing, etc.

I just doubt he'd come on here to check out what people are saying. That's what he pays his PR firm for and I doubt they're on here often either.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 17:21

Oh I don't think he spends a lot of time here. I just think when he is alone at 3 am or such, he might catch a glimpse.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 05 Apr 2014, 17:24

Well instead of being alone at 3 am he could just call me you know we're in the same time zone! Ha!!

Wait, I wouldn't want to be awakened at 3 am - oh well I might take a call from George though. Depends if he's awakened me from a nice dream though - then I might get cranky!  Very Happy 
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 05 Apr 2014, 17:28

I know he is busy but he does have a computer and read online.
He said himself he read Leob's comments about Sony, he knows that people are interested in his personal life and he even saw the Bieber's sucking breast photo!
Guess knowing this forum isn't big deal for him. I came across here while searching for his news. Anyone can do that. Even George may search something that leads him here randomly.
Do you notice there're always more guests on the forum who never post? The silent majority.And it wouldn't surprise me if there were some heavy figures among them.

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 06 Apr 2014, 09:14; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 05 Apr 2014, 17:36

Oooo, we're being spied on.  

People are looking but not posting.

So glad this isn't a skype forum where people could see us whilst we're posting.

I'd hate to have to put makeup on every time I posted here.  And getting dressed to post?  Fuhgeddaboudit!  

Of course if I had a Jane Jetson mask...

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sat 05 Apr 2014, 17:56

Thanks to those who re-posted and answered questions that had already been answered elsewhere sometime.

Appreciate  your patience as there are many new fans with lots of questions just as I have.

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 05 Apr 2014, 18:01

you dont have toi be a member to read this forum, so if George does pop on from time to time heres a small message for him:

Hi from the UK and hurry up and get another brilliant film out, with you in it of course Smile
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 18:03

Funny Picachu..yes I agree New movie with George in it would be great   Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 05 Apr 2014, 18:20

Ok Ok, I confess!

'It's me' and 'Pari' are my two other names here.

Lorna, feel free to delete those two any time!  Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 18:25

lol! 

Very funny....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Apr 2014, 20:54

Mag shut up
guess Katie can see our ip address

and yes
many times I see lot of silent readers

shy?

no
I guess no
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sat 05 Apr 2014, 21:19

it's me wrote:Mag shut up
guess Katie can see our ip address

and yes
many times I see lot of silent readers

shy?

no
I guess no

Shy Perhaps a little!!

affraid Most definitely.

Its hard to go up against the big guns on here or anywhere actually!

But hoping at another time Lurkers may feel comfortable to post...because everyones opinion is important! iMo

cheers  cheers

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Apr 2014, 21:24

I think we all are interesting and fun
 Thumbs up! 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 05 Apr 2014, 21:26

Here he is : LINK  Whistle 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 05 Apr 2014, 21:41

Wow....lovely picture....good find Atalante !

Maybe some one can post it in another thread for all
to enjoy ?

10 out of 10 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sat 05 Apr 2014, 21:42

I'd love him to come here, then I would say to him: George, you're so hot, so sexy! tongue 
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 21:43

Jo the pic was already posted on here

http://www.clooneysopenhouse.com/t2971-george-clooney-and-rande-gerber-s-casamigos-tequila-general-thread

and here

http://www.clooneysopenhouse.com/t4962-george-clooneys-latest-practical-joke

Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Apr 2014, 21:49

he seems a panda
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 05 Apr 2014, 21:51

ktsue2002 wrote:I actually do think he reads here. Think about it. If there was a site dedicated to you, wouldn't you be curious about what they are saying?  I don't think he is secretly one of us though.

Totally agree with you, George, like all actors, not a self-centered and you would never miss a single thing about him
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 06 Apr 2014, 01:41

Yes.... but not when you might think.

Our President, President Higgins is a Poet and he wrote;

“The hero, setting out,
Will meet an ally at a crucial moment.”

I think  we are "The Ally” and he looks to us when things are NOT going well.
A few not great reviews, a relationship wobble, and he will peek in, to see what we the Allies make of it.  He knows we speak from the heart and the head ..... and no flannel.  At The Crucial moments we are here 24/7/365 a right mixed bag of views, flattery, and sometimes tipsy-ness, but here.

However, I don’t think he posts, absolutely not.

I imagine when things are going well he is a “Look no hands” guy, preferring to make the work of celebrity and his immense craftsmanship look easy peasy. So never looks at these times, has no need to.  

@Butterfly @It’s me .....

There is a book and a movie to be made about Clooney and It’s me and LHIHH. Bizarrely there would be no part for the Real George Clooney in it.  We are truly blessed to have It’s me, and LHIHH as members of this board they elevate this board beyond the normal .... But we the Allies, are all hero's in this space, we help each othere everyday, Clooney included.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Apr 2014, 02:37

WWHS, George has his friends and family around for his needed reinforcement. They rejuvenate him when he needs it. He does NOT go to a fan site to "peek" in. He appreciates his fans, but he does not read here or any other Clooney site to see what we "make of it".
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 06 Apr 2014, 03:36

melbert wrote:WWHS, George has his friends and family around for his needed reinforcement.  They rejuvenate him when he needs it.  He does NOT go to a fan site to "peek" in.  He appreciates his fans, but he does not read here or any other Clooney site to see what we "make of it".

There goes my day!!  blowup

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 06 Apr 2014, 03:41

This made me think of an interview George did a while back in NY, where the writer sat him down with a computer and they went online to see what people were saying about him online. At that point he said he had never done it himself.

Does anyone else remember this article? Do you know where it was from? I can't remember, and it's driving me crazy!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Apr 2014, 03:47

Yes, I remember it. It was an Esquire interview awhile back.

Hollywood hunk George Clooney has revealed he shies away from searching his name on the internet – because he fears reading “brutal” critiques about himself.

The ‘Leatherheads‘ actor admits that after reading negative comments about himself on the internet before, he prefers to remain in his own “quiet world where I think that everyone is nice” and avoid reading what “angry people” have to say about him in blogs.

He said: “A few years ago, I went to check out this website that someone had talked about. There’s like, a thousand people sitting in dark rooms trashing you. Brutal! You’re like, ‘Wow, dude’.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Apr 2014, 08:51

what would he say wrote:
@Butterfly @It’s me .....

There is a book and a movie to be made about Clooney and It’s me and LHIHH. Bizarrely there would be no part for the Real George Clooney in it.  We are truly blessed to have It’s me, and LHIHH as members of this board they elevate this board beyond the normal .... But we the Allies, are all hero's in this space, we help each othere everyday, Clooney included.

you sweet but, about me, I think you are too generous Smile  Hug1 

I write something many times really short
many write a lot of interesting things here

but tell me
about the book and the film
what do you mean?!  scratch 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 06 Apr 2014, 12:38

melbert wrote:WWHS, George has his friends and family around for his needed reinforcement.  They rejuvenate him when he needs it.  He does NOT go to a fan site to "peek" in.  He appreciates his fans, but he does not read here or any other Clooney site to see what we "make of it".

@Mel ... As I said, only in times of uncertainty. I don't think he would be familiar with posters or their posts .... Strangely except you Mel, you were absolutely the first to come to be recognised by me. Dunno why.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next