George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work?

+15
Alisonfan
Joanna
catwoman
lelacorb
it's me
kmoo
party animal - not!
Carla97
Way2Old4Dis
LizzyNY
theminis
silly girl
Katiedot
NewFanForever
19 posters

Go down

Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? Empty Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work?

Post by NewFanForever Mon 24 Mar 2014, 05:10

I was saying to my mom today...there has been a lot of talk about Amal  and George...but in this instance no one has brought up the fact they are living so far away from each other.

From my knowledge GC lives between Los Angelas and Italy.

Amal lives and is based in Uk?

Mums view is it doesn't matter as they have money and can travel anytime.

I would be interested in seeing how this could work?

I don't know either way.

Perhaps they don't know either...maybe they are just taking it date by date...till they realize there feelings if there are indeed there are any?

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? Empty Re: Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work?

Post by Katiedot Mon 24 Mar 2014, 05:44

I'd guess that by now they'd know if there were feelings or not.

I think this year George plans to take it more easily, so he may be around his home in Italy more often in the summer, which is a short hop, skip and a jump from London.

They both travel a lot (I guess - I'm not so sure about her schedule) so they could kind of make it work if they wanted to.

This might actually suit George better. Plenty of free time to do what he wants then couple time when it suits.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? Empty Re: Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work?

Post by silly girl Mon 24 Mar 2014, 08:06

I agree he is on downtime right now.  He is always working on something but it isn't intense nor does it look like he has any specific place he needs to be.  This could work....

Oh and it was always funny to me that he blamed his work and distance for his breakup(s).....other people make that work. GH was with him for the MM shoot and yet he and his wife seem to make it work....

Last edited by silly girl on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 08:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thought)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 24 Mar 2014, 22:34

Amal and George Clooney long distance relationship...can it work? You'd probably have to ask them. No reason why it can't, many relationships survive and thrive on time apart - can it work, depends on what you want out of the relationship and that is an entirely different question?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Mon 24 Mar 2014, 23:12

silly girl wrote:I agree he is on downtime right now.  He is always working on something but it isn't intense nor does it look like he has any specific place he needs to be.  This could work....

Oh and it was always funny to me that he blamed his work and distance for his breakup(s).....other people make that work.  GH was with him for the MM shoot and yet he and his wife seem to make it work....

Well I think its funny that it seems no longer important the distance when dating.... as silly girl pointed out

Previous reasons why GC relationships may not have worked were for this very reason, including with Stacey.

Or is he older now and prepared to make it work and as I said before..... is his love life now more important?

I don't know just putting the question out there.

Last edited by NewFanForever on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 23:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Tue 25 Mar 2014, 14:50

to me they are not together, it's just publicity stunt. It will have important clients dating a hollywood actor and he has another girlfriend to cover his mouth who says he is gay Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 25 Mar 2014, 15:24

@****** - I seriously doubt Amal will get any clients because she is dating George. If anything, it will probably hurt her credibility.

The fact that you bring up the gay rumors shows that they bother you - Do you believe them? If so, why do you follow him? If you don't believe them, why do you bring them up?

His sexual preference is his business, but IMO he doesn't have time for all the cloak-and-dagger maneuvers it would take for him to date men, too, and not get caught by the press. That's one secret they'd yell from the rooftops!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 25 Mar 2014, 15:32

****** wrote:to me they are not together, it's just publicity stunt. It will have important clients dating a hollywood actor and he has another girlfriend to cover his mouth who says he is gay Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Whether anybody -- not just George Clooney -- is gay or not is irrelevant, and none of your business unless you're the one going home to him at night.

Get the fuck over it.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:02

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
****** wrote:to me they are not together, it's just publicity stunt. It will have important clients dating a hollywood actor and he has another girlfriend to cover his mouth who says he is gay Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Whether anybody -- not just George Clooney -- is gay or not is irrelevant, and none of your business unless you're the one going home to him at night.

Get the fuck over it.

I doubt that is irrelevant to their true fans, those who fantasize with him. I doubt he does not care...and his fame is great Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:20

@****** - His sex life IS irrelevant to his true fans - and unless you're out of touch with reality you know that your fantasies are just that - fantasies. Unless you actually share his bed you'll never know what - or who- he prefers because it is none of your business. If you need to know all about his sex life to watch him in a movie, what does that say about you?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:28

@****** - PS - The idea that anyone who chooses not to marry must be gay, or in some way deficient is as insulting and anachronistic a way of thinking as socially isolating a divorcee because she'll try to steal your husband.

Everyone is entitled to live their lives the way they see fit.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:32

Of course it can! It doesn´t have to be long distance for them. They can be together all the time, if they want to. Of all the people they can if anyone. I´m sure.  I love you 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:34

Ype. If they want it to work, it'll work.....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by kmoo Tue 25 Mar 2014, 18:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New article in the DM (sorry for no text - on train and losing coverage)
kmoo
kmoo
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 25 Mar 2014, 19:07

Bit of trivia here - I was at an office in Buckinghamshire the other day and a client came in who had been at school/in the same class as Amal, and all her former classmates had been texting each other and wondering where they had all gone wrong!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 25 Mar 2014, 19:12

on the mom thing..... poor G
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 25 Mar 2014, 19:58

If I was her mom I would really avoid this, a journalist does not make us look good by posting this on facebook ...... poor George, he hates facebook, this mom does not have a lot of respect for him!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Tue 25 Mar 2014, 20:11

I just read this, I think the mother of Amal want to appear.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 25 Mar 2014, 20:26

party animal - not! wrote:Bit of trivia here - I was at an office in Buckinghamshire the other day and a client came in who  had been at school/in the same class as Amal, and all her former classmates had been texting each other and wondering where they had all gone wrong!!

That's funny....I can well imagine the text activity.
Their next school reunion should be a riot !

Group 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 25 Mar 2014, 20:52

Hello I am new,

I will tell what I know. Mrs Alamuddin and Amal attended many "events" together. Hope was
to pursue George Clooney.
He did not take any notice at first and second meeting. They did not give up easily.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 25 Mar 2014, 21:24

I think they can make it work , George is off for a while so he can be with her in London, and they can have some time together in the summer.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 25 Mar 2014, 22:22

Alisonfan wrote:Hello I am new,

I will tell what I know. Mrs Alamuddin and Amal attended many "events" together. Hope was
to pursue George Clooney.
He did not take any notice at first and second meeting. They did not give up easily.

Do you have a source for this information?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 26 Mar 2014, 02:20

@Theminis - I was just going to ask Alison fan the same thing, but you beat me to it.  Smile 

@Alisonfan - How do you know that the Alamudins were pursuing George? Do you know them personally? Were you at any of the events? I'd be curious to know why they consider him a good catch for Amal.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 26 Mar 2014, 02:29

Crumbs. I saw something similar somewhere else along these lines. Seem to remember same sort of stuff being reported (vaguely) early on in the Canalis era...

Mind you, if any of us were in the same room (or even two) we'd try to meet him. Wouldn't we??

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 26 Mar 2014, 02:37

Yep, just meeting him doesn't make you his next girlfriend, ladies.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 26 Mar 2014, 02:39

Ladies, if I EVER run into George Clooney somewhere and I don't try to meet him, dear God, please call 911, because someone has threatened to kill me.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 26 Mar 2014, 02:52

ktsue2002 wrote:Ladies, if I EVER run into George Clooney somewhere and I don't try to meet him, dear God, please call 911, because someone has threatened to kill me.

OMG ktsue I just laughed so hard I peed my pants!

Thanks for a much need guffaw!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down