George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin?

+32
PigPen
lionheart
jusquatoi2014
globalchick
louisvillelaura
Butterfly
Mazy
playfuldeb
Missa
justpassinthrough
Pita428
Vilma
theminis
sparkie
it's me
Alisonfan
Picachu
melbert
lelacorb
Pari
Joanna
Piglet
Lighterside
LornaDoone
jd68
catwoman
Sevens
Katiedot
party animal - not!
Carla97
Nicky80
What Would He Say
36 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? Empty When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin?

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Mar 2014, 21:57

Nicky80 wrote:@WWHS, maybe you see the wrong picture. 

George and Amal I'm sure knew each other longer then we think because of their humanitarian work. We don't know what and when it happened behind scene we only see what happened in public. I don't think the date in London was the first dinner they had. 

But this is only what I believe.....

@ Nicky, sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "wrong Picture".

and if it has been going on longer, did he lie?  Shocked 

Maybe it's just Hollywood "all happy clappy".

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 04:21; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved it from March chit chat and added title)
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? Empty Re: When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin?

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:03

Hi WWHS,March chit chat was the wrong thread so I moved it here. 

But I was referring to your post in the safari thread where you asked why people find love so quickly.... My answer I meant to say maybe they saw each other longer then we think. so nothing quick.

And no I don't think he lied. But not everything need to be shared at the time...
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? Empty Re: When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin?

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:10

@Nicky....Aha new thread, Nicky I admire the way you are trying to accurately start the clock ticking... Naughty but nice..
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:20

Who knows?

He denied it. But maybe it was a lie. For some reason?
Who really cares at this point, I don´t think it´s relevant.
Most people won´t even remember. Those who do won´t believe in him anymore, but so what? He doesn´t care, why should we?

I think this is not a good topic.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:33

Honestly, it really doesn't matter. If I remember correctly the question was asked on a red carpet and it involved three women and His Nibs said it was all made up and how he should be an athlete. Then when his statement was issued - well, we all remember what e said then. Maybe some ambiguity but that's okay.....it's good PR

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Mar 2014, 04:20

Why on earth would anything think that George should be forced to share personal information with the whole world?

Even if he had decided that he was serious about her (or as serious as he ever gets about any woman) why should he be forced to tell everyone and turn his (and her!) life into a three-ring circus?

Expecting anyone to tell the truth the whole time to their own detriment is unrealistic. Expecting a star to tell the truth to tabloids and then getting upset when you find out they didn't is just plain silly.

When did they start dating? Who knows? We had the mystery brunette at the airport in Italy, we had the mystery brunette in Mexico and we had the mystery brunette at dinner. Were they all her? Who knows?

How many of us introduce our first date to our entire family and circle of friends? Most of us wait a while to see how the relationship goes before announcing it and IMO George is no different.

George has obviously decided that he's now ok with the world knowing that they're dating.

It's none of our business what goes on between them although of course like everyone else here I'm agog to figure out every little detail. But to call George a liar and to get upset that he didn't share private information is taking things a bit too far. He has every right to his privacy and every right not to tell the whole world his secrets until he's ready to tell.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 19 Mar 2014, 05:02

I'm just excited Amal now officially has a section! Great lady!
George is never a liar. He is entitled to control what kind of information the public should know about his private life.
Personally I appreciate his way of handling this relationship from the very beginning. Cautious, elegant and low-profile. He must have discussed this official publicity with Amal.
Every move is out of love, for sure.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Wed 19 Mar 2014, 15:24

I think he have been together a long time.
And I think he is not too thrilled with it.if he was excited, he would not have said in an interview in December that have not yet found the love of his life, for surely, he was with her.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 05:50

catwoman wrote:
And I think he is not too thrilled with it.if he was excited, he would not have said in an interview in December that have not yet found the love of his life, for surely, he was with her.

We don't know when the interview took place, the interview was published in December. He may be in strong like, possibly in love with Amal, but calling someone so new "the love of his life" is overkill - that would freak me out if a man of his age made that statement so quickly. Plus, even if she is the love of his life, do you think he's going to declare that in an interview when he hadn't even publicly announced he was dating her?

I'm happy he's dating someone but the paps buzzing around them is creepy.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 20 Mar 2014, 14:31

jd68 wrote:
catwoman wrote:

We don't know when the interview took place, the interview was published in December. He may be in strong like, possibly in love with Amal, but calling someone so new "the love of his life" is overkill - that would freak me out if a man of his age made that statement so quickly. Plus, even if she is the love of his life, do you think he's going to declare that in an interview when he hadn't even publicly announced he was dating her?

Creepy or not the paps are there to stay.  

It will be interesting to see how Amal handles it.  It's one thing to be surrounded by media when you're exiting a trial or at a press conference, but to be CONSTANTLY followed and photographed, it takes a really strong willed person to be able to handle that gracefully.

If this relationship DOESN'T last one possible killer would be the paps.  Much brighter media glare will be on her so hopefully she's got the stomach for it.  

The other potential relationship killer will be if she decides she wants marriage and kids.  Of course, George could surprise us and decide he'll give in for her if that's what she wants.  For a man not used to compromise he would really have to change A LOT to make this one work long term.

One thing though I've noticed, at least he's smiling when he's with her. No strained look on his face so that's nice to see.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Thu 20 Mar 2014, 15:18

jd68 wrote:
catwoman wrote:

He could have spoken, he was meeting someone, but the way he responded, gave the impression that he was alone and disinterested.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 20 Mar 2014, 15:38

More than likely he just didn't want anyone to know his business so he gave a noncommittal answer. Just because he's a celebrity, that doesn't mean he has to let the world in on every decision or relationship in his life. Sometimes people just want to say it's none of your business but that would be rude so you get a "no comment" or an evasive answer.

Does everyone know all of your business? Probably not...it would grate on anyone to have every nosey parker in the world questioning your every move!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Piglet Thu 20 Mar 2014, 15:44

It could be he wasn't being anything but honest too. He's dating Amal now and probably was when he did the interview. That doesn't mean she's the love of his life. You can love someone but know they aren't 'the one'.

Piglet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 20 Mar 2014, 15:55

COME ON that's just an interview! He was just saying that to the public, half joked -believe it or not, it's up to you.
I also like Daniel Craig, once he and Matt and George did the same questionnaire on VF.(they were all on the cover)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here's the question:
On what occasion do you lie?
George Clooney: When telling the truth causes harm.
Matt Damon: To spare someone’s feelings.
Daniel Craig: Answering questionnaires.
In a way their answers are the same thing. Matt and George just say the reason and Daniel says the outcome. So don't use some interview word to reason the reality. It's one's reality that determines their answers on paper.

Last edited by Sevens on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 16:00; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Thu 20 Mar 2014, 15:58

Well, let's see. Time will tell
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Mar 2014, 16:31

Lighter...spot on and I agree.....again !

I think we're related in some way. Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 20 Mar 2014, 17:48

"When" ?? Well... could be anything for us, but which ONLY George+Amal will know anyways... Smile

It could also be that Amal was to George what Jared was to Stacy... all along during that phase... ??

OR, it may have been the formal NEW beginning in July last year, when music was heard being played across Como waters amidst much rejoicing (was that not reported someplace?) ... ??

Don't know anyways... Smile The fact is... that they ARE today a happy couple together, and that I believe is all that counts! Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 20 Mar 2014, 17:58

Joanna wrote:Lighter...spot on and I agree.....again !

I think we're related in some way. Lol

Right Jo, like your my sister from "another mother!" LOL  I love you 
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 20 Mar 2014, 18:16

Probably they met when Amal was adviser to Kofi Annan: George attended very Kofi Annan ò which was also a guest with his wife on Lake Como at the home of George.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 20 Mar 2014, 18:37

lelacorb wrote:Probably they met when Amal was adviser to Kofi Annan: George attended very Kofi Annan ò which was also a guest with his wife on Lake Como at the home of George.

Was touched by your voice for the Ukraine crisis, from your notes Lela  I love you  yes, some others too...

From your quote, yes, may be... but if you read Amal's career and contributions... it does show George's shadow over it in many places, so their "partnership" could be a lot more earlier than from what we are reading... Surely, we have interacted at some point with attorneys / lawyers / barristers... to understand one another's "caliber" than from what is touted Smile... and Amal, even with her very influential mother, may have yet needed George's support at several points, to be where she is, regardless of her talents... even to be part of the UN...

So yes, I found this "leveling of levels" outrageous as I read from comments elsewhere... it always feels the same, every time the favoured "woman of substance" comes into George's sphere, thatit is George who gets beaten down, because of their "accomplishments" Smile I guess George enjoys that as well Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Mar 2014, 08:40

catwoman wrote:He could have spoken, he was meeting someone,
Yes he could have, but again you're insisting that he tells the world about a relationship. If he doesn't want to the world to know about the relationship then he'll lie in an interview to protect his own privacy.

Lighterside wrote:Right Jo, like your my sister from "another mother!"  LOL  I love you 
A sister from another mister? Yeah, no, that doesn't work.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 21 Mar 2014, 12:52

LOL Katie, Thank you....yeah I was struggling to turn "my brother from another mother" into the feminine version but yours makes a little more sense! hahahahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:09

I believe this intervew was done last fall before the first Amal rumors from London date.Find a clue?
I ask Clooney himself if he is surprised, at his age, to be single again?

“I am surprised, yeah. But I’m surprised by almost everything that’s happened in my life. I’m surprised I don’t live in Kentucky and sell insurance, too. I mean, I really am.”

Why isn’t he married with kids?

“I haven’t had aspirations in that way, ever. I was married in 1989. I wasn’t very good at it. I was quoted as saying I’ll never get married again pretty much right after I got divorced and then I’ve never talked about it since.
Does he understand why people are suspicious of a 52-year-old man who is single and childless?

“You mean about me being gay or something like that?”

Not necessarily gay. Some people think there might be something weird about you.

“I suppose there is. But what do you do? Should I go, ‘I got to get me some kids right now!’ and rush out and impregnate someone?”

I concede that might not the best move.

“Not the best, no. Look, what I do know is that I was raised in a loving, happy family. I don’t have any dislike or distrust of that.”

When did he do the W magzine? We just don't know.
All we have is this piece of paper(click to read full pic as the forum can' t display such large pic) :
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 22 Mar 2014, 11:21

Sevens, we already have that on a George thread.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 22 Mar 2014, 11:37

yeah I know we have, I just thought those pieces of word from his mouth might be helpful to this question.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 23 Mar 2014, 01:23

I doubt earlier interviews will help with the "When" question Sevens Smile

From what we've observed Girlfriends come into his life through friends... and George is trusting... there are many "close/true/good friends"... even as so many know his life at close range... Maybe Lighter will have some clues? Na Lighter?  Your girl this time? Smile

Na! And why would George/friends want to let the world know about the "When" anyways?  So who knows... I guess at this stage, it is pretty much about getting posters together in the FOR/Against Teams HAHAHAHAHA

NOPE... just want to re-iterate that there are NO PMs... or emails... so let there be NO burden of breaching anything on anyone...

Love all... Happy Sunday people  I love you 

Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 23 Mar 2014, 11:56

She's not "my girl" Pari and don't drag a disagreement from another site here! Wasn't interested in sparring with you there and it's certainly inappropriate to take it somewhere else.  That's your thing...not mine!  You can play the "well meaning country simpleton" all you want, just leave me out of it, thanks!

Not really interested in your "performance art" either...I don't find it amusing.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 24 Mar 2014, 06:49

Lighterside wrote:She's not "my girl" Pari and don't drag a disagreement from another site here! Wasn't interested in sparring with you there and it's certainly inappropriate to take it somewhere else.  That's your thing...not mine!  You can play the "well meaning country simpleton" all you want, just leave me out of it, thanks!  

Not really interested in your "performance art" either...I don't find it amusing.

I thought we made peace on the Aficionados blog, Lighter... and that I could tease you a bit BECAUSE we ARE at peace Smile I believe also that it is petty to be dragging what is dead Smile I did find a lot of your writing vouching support for George+Amal on this blog and so my comment related to that...

Na, I am OK with what you or any one else comments/thinks of me Smile I enjoy being who I am, and will always thank God for me... Thankfully, the blogs are about George... prayers+love  I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 24 Mar 2014, 10:35

Yes, yes Pari, you're always so well meaning and innocent...like when you taunt the poor woman over at IMDb about "Anna being lost in the Nuba mountains"...that is just being friendly right? You're just so misunderstood...

Let's do everyone a favor and you ignore my posts and I'll do the same and then we can all live blissfully unaware of each other's presence!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 24 Mar 2014, 11:28

Woooa!

I often hear stuff on COH, and think what is all this about?

Anna, is this the same as Anna Tower ? (someone pm'ed me in August regarding this, but sorry no idea what it's about)

I only have time to bearly look in here ... yet many of you talk of sites I don't have time to use or read ... so it's hard to have a conversation when you have not a clue what ppl are talking about ... like last week when ppl were saying "the nut job is off"
????? What's that all about ??? Suspect 

I think is best if ppl who use other forums, play in that playground, and keep COH playground for COH PPL.... Save me feeling thick...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 24 Mar 2014, 12:14

OK ladies, please could we get back on topic?

Lighter, Pari: please could you take any further discussions to PMs, although by the looks of things, it doesn't look like you have much more to say!

Many thanks
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 24 Mar 2014, 12:21

You got it Katie!  That will be no problem for me..... Thumbs up!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 25 Mar 2014, 07:32

Lighterside wrote:Yes, yes Pari, you're always so well meaning and innocent...like when you taunt the poor woman over at IMDb about "Anna being lost in the Nuba mountains"...that is just being friendly right?  You're just so misunderstood...

Let's do everyone a favor and you ignore my posts and I'll do the same and then we can all live blissfully unaware of each other's presence!

Katiedot wrote:OK ladies, please could we get back on topic?  

Lighter, Pari: please could you take any further discussions to PMs, although by the looks of things, it doesn't look like you have much more to say!

Many thanks

Read here last evening... was shocked and sad... anyways...

I am OK with the rules Katie... closing also...

Peace everyone  I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 03 Apr 2014, 05:56

I actually think they started dating even before the London pic but who knows when it started, maybe even before he finished with Stacy, this we will never know
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 03 Apr 2014, 10:11

Amal decided it had to get serious around the weekend of 1st December 2013, or just before.

George was very smitten with another woman, Amal had work super fast to stop this attraction from becoming too deep. She won.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 03 Apr 2014, 10:40

Interesting. So the 'Support for Ukraine' video was the week after that?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 03 Apr 2014, 10:43

Alisonfan wrote:Amal decided it had to get serious around the weekend of 1st December 2013, or just before.

George was very smitten with another woman, Amal had work super fast to stop this attraction from becoming too deep. She won.

hi Al
how do you know this?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 03 Apr 2014, 12:41

Is "18" supposed to stand for something? Very Happy

Don't know about previous events... so...
Dec 18 - Dinner Vancouver Event
Jan 18  - ??
Feb 18 - White House Event
Mar 18 - Double Date Dinner

Yes, it sure looks like Ocean was right... Or was this meant for some to be blind-sided?? Whatever... looks like Amal and George are happy, so also their family and friends... must be perfect... so good Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 03 Apr 2014, 13:25

it's me wrote:
Alisonfan wrote:Amal decided it had to get serious around the weekend of 1st December 2013, or just before.

hi Al
how do you know this?

Hi Alison Smile Would you mean Eva Mendez, because there was some news regarding his interest over her?
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 03 Apr 2014, 17:04

Pari, Cabo's in there somewhere - via Las Vegas December 22

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? Empty Temp thread do not post

Post by Pari Thu 03 Apr 2014, 18:00

party animal - not! wrote:Pari, Cabo's in there somewhere - via Las Vegas December 22

Thanks party-animal-not! Smile am certain I missed out places... too tired now to etch the list HAHAHAHAHAHA
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 04 Apr 2014, 22:02

Moved the posts from the thread "dinner in Vancouver" to this thread
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 29 Apr 2014, 08:00

Well, Nina Clooney says she first met Amal "about a year ago".  Make of that what you will.

Of course "about a year ago" George was still officially dating Stacy Kiebler. Their split was announced in July 2013, although we hadn't seen them together in public since April.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 29 Apr 2014, 08:34

Yes this "year ago" is strange and probably got out of her without thinking...I'm sure George is hoping that nobody heard that HAHAHA

Maybe at the time there were just "close" friends....and when he split with Stacy in July they were all over each other...... Razz 

Or they had a relationship already all way long in secret like Prince Charles and Camilla  Shocked
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 29 Apr 2014, 08:52

In all fairness, whenever I say 'about a year ago' I could mean anytime from Christmas last to July so I wouldn't hold Nina to meaning exactly last April. But then I'm chronologically challenged.

Also, it's not the first time George's girlfriends have possibly overlapped, is it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Tue 29 Apr 2014, 09:13

Remember back in mid to late 2012 when Stacy was reported to be at some event in New York and was seen to be crying and visibly distressed, after the Oscars the sightings of George and Stacy got fewer the speculation back then and from mid to late 2013 that they were no longer together, When ..... then.

George is not going to start dating and girl in September and then within a few short months ask her to marry him.
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 29 Apr 2014, 09:45

Its not the first time there has been overlapping, many people are like that and dare I say it particularly men, who underneath it all have a basic insecurity and cant ever be really alone - not saying that's George per se however I know a couple that have gone from 1 to another several times in their lives without so much as a weeks break inbetween.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Tue 29 Apr 2014, 10:31

theminis wrote:Its not the first time there has been overlapping, many people are like that and dare I say it particularly men, who underneath it all have a basic insecurity and cant ever be really alone - not saying that's George per se however I know a couple that have gone from 1 to another several times in their lives without so much as a weeks break inbetween.  

Which means that "she is not like all the other girls" is a load of crock she is exactly like all the rest so to the 'close source' who made that ridiculous statement you called that one wrong.

Lets face it ladies if we are to be completely honest how many of us really believe that just because someone is dating it is okay to crossover (cheat).
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 29 Apr 2014, 11:25

Well I wasn't accusing him of cheating, but if there is overlapping then yes that is exactly what it is. I always thought its best to end one mess before you begin a (potential) new mess.

However Amal is not like the others, this one got a ring!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 29 Apr 2014, 11:30

sparkie wrote:Lets face it ladies if we are to be completely honest how many of us really believe that just because someone is dating it is okay to crossover (cheat).
I can't really answer that one because I don't know what went on.

If George was still dating Stacy while already interested in Amal, then IMO that would be wrong. But we're not sure really when their relationship ended so if he started seeing Amal after he told Stacy it was over then that's more or less ok.

It also depends on George and Stacy's relationship. We're assuming they'd agreed to an exclusive relationship where neither can date anyone else, but we don't know that for sure - especially towards the end when it must have been clear to both of them that it wasn't working out.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next