George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child! - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child! - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child! - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child! - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child! - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child! - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

+24
melbert
What Would He Say
theminis
marysunshine
it's me
happycat
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
lelacorb
Carla97
Rachel
Dior
silly willy
watching
LornaDoone
cupcake
annemarie
NewFanForever
Duffy
silly girl
Way2Old4Dis
Catie
Joanna
hathaross
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by silly girl Tue 25 Mar 2014, 02:33

Ok this is sort of off topic but I watched E!Online this morning and they talked about a new book by a former paparazzi....all about celebrities call them and how much money they (the pap's) can make on the photographs etc...

I think it was called Shooting Stars...anyway thought it was interesting.

To the point of SK still getting in People etc...she will always be the ex of GC so there will always be some interest. She still has a fan base albeit mostly wrestling fans...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by NewFanForever Tue 25 Mar 2014, 02:53

True I watched celebrity wife swap usa last night Rick Flair...the nature boy was on there.

He is retired now I think and they showed you everytime he goes out he is flocked by his fans who are still loyal to him...one being me.

So I guess yes SK would still receive a lot of attention..she was such a fun girl and still stands out of most on the wrestling girls...iMo

Last edited by NewFanForever on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 08:21; edited 1 time in total

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 25 Mar 2014, 07:57

Congratulations Stacy and Jared Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 25 Mar 2014, 08:41

I guess her husband can be a "wild card". If he becomes "tech entrepreneur celeb" à la Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg or anything to that direction…then she can stay "relevant" for quite long. I mean how much can she expand her career at this point?
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 26 Mar 2014, 01:15

Good for her. I also foresee and new pregnancy fitness dvd by Stacy Keibler.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Wed 26 Mar 2014, 16:53

Rachel wrote:@Dior - It was a very smart move from George to choose a classy, successful career lady after Stacy, she doesn't look to good in comparison to Ms. Alamuddin.

First, it might look like GC is dating AA but its still not confirmed.
I think your comment is misogynous and degrading women who are not successful like AA.
Its is very cheap and shows a lack of character if a man chooses to have a woman beside himself because she has a very good reputation to clean his own dating history.
I never liked Stacy and the way she earned her money with wrestling etc. but she is not the only woman in the world doing that.
She has done a lot openly but do we know the way, how sadly in our society women still climb the ladder in a discrete   way - does that make them more "Classy"
I'm objective enough to see both sides and GC is a grown up. He decided to date her and she gave it a try - why not, almost every young single woman would give it a try.

So she is not the bad, not classy girl and he the good classy guy, just because we all here adore him - we need to be objective.

If AA is dating him do you think it is because of love at first sight, I'm sure not but rather because GC has decided it.
So what makes a woman classy to me are her thoughts before she decides dating a man.
Do you think she would date a man at his age looking a lot older if he were a simple barrister or would even allow herself to give it a try - we and he will never know because he is GC.

Sincerity and loyalty no matter how hard, like his mother - that's what makes a woman classy in my eyes and not her successful career.
I know a lot of beautiful successful women but in private life they are dominant bi.... the reason I as a man would choose to remain a bachelor.
Media circus - isn't George's whole life been some kind of Media Circus
Let's see if he is able to get out of his old pattern or if he will always date women looking like having a date with daddy.

For Stacy, she was lucky enough to move on and I think thats not easy after being with GC.
I wish them all the best and that people will get over her past and give them the chance to look forward and move on.

Not for bad @Dior - just my opinion  This big

...I loved your review, I think exactly
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2