George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer

+14
playfuldeb
LizzyNY
ktsue2002
Atalante
LornaDoone
Butterfly
melbert
Nicky80
Katiedot
Mazy
Joanna
it's me
silly girl
party animal - not!
18 posters

Go down

Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer Empty Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Feb 2014, 19:37

A new advert - and client - found on Frenchiesfans Canalblog. Thanks to them - it's lovely!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 14 Jul 2014, 19:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added beer to the title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer Empty Re: Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Feb 2014, 19:49

Very cute....thanks....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer Empty Re: Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer

Post by it's me Fri 28 Feb 2014, 20:06

no nespresso
but sweet!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 01 Mar 2014, 00:02

Who cares no coffee....It's George !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 01 Mar 2014, 01:00

From PAN's link
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer Empty Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label

Post by Katiedot Sat 01 Mar 2014, 03:05

Ok, don't get this.  If it's not George and Matt advertising nespresso, why's it in the thread about George and Matt's nespresso adverts?  

This really is a cute ad

I'll make a new thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 01 Mar 2014, 03:36

Katiedot wrote:Ok, don't get this.  If it's not George and Matt advertising nespresso, why's it in the thread about George and Matt's nespresso adverts?  

This really is a cute ad

I'll make a new thread.

Thanks Katie guess I should have done that and just made a reference to the link.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 01 Mar 2014, 09:36

More.....1.39 minutes too !

Thanks to playfuldeb !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 01 Mar 2014, 15:40

Oh thanks for the videos. Those a great fun. I love the bird HAHA

But really have to get used to this advertisement. George and beer...that is something I can't match LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 01 Mar 2014, 16:07

George has drank beer for years Nicky and used to do voice overs for Budweiser beer.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 01 Mar 2014, 16:31

Awww, the bird pooped on him! And he was nice enough to say that the beer was very good and he enjoyed drinking it, all day long!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 01 Mar 2014, 18:01

I like this video!  Very Happy And especially the cheerful song, kind of childish and innocent. Very cute  sunny Hug1 
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 01 Mar 2014, 21:56

Cute thanks for finding and posting. Get to see things here that obviously we would never see in the US since George doesn't do adverts here.

And I like the song too.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 01 Mar 2014, 22:21

How's the radiation over there ?  Very Happy 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 01 Mar 2014, 22:27

Sigh. Never anything good to say.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 01 Mar 2014, 22:31

I swear the man gets better looking everyday.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 01 Mar 2014, 23:08

Absolutely, Ktsue!
PAN - Thanks for posting. Both videos are just so much fun - so cute. 
Nicky - Even though we mostly see him drinking tequila or vodka, ALL American men love beer. At least I never met one who didn't!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 02 Mar 2014, 00:46

I forget which movie George was doing; but he loved beer so much he had them set up a keg of tap beer in his trailer. Melbert might remember. xxx
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 02 Mar 2014, 01:01

He had one on the Ocean's sets, but I'm sure that was a requirement in his contracts for most films...  Drink 3 Drink 2 Wheee! 
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 02 Mar 2014, 01:30

melbert wrote:He had one on the Ocean's sets, but I'm sure that was a requirement in his contracts for most films...   Drink 3 Drink 2 Wheee! 

Most likely right. When a man's thirsty he needs a drink.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 02 Mar 2014, 10:00

melbert wrote:He had one on the Ocean's sets, but I'm sure that was a requirement in his contracts for most films...   Drink 3 Drink 2 Wheee! 

It that case the role to convince the world of his acting ability would be
a bio-pic of a recent Pope ?

lol! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 02 Mar 2014, 10:51

Coolio  
I hope he tried a lot of German beer while he was here   Drink 3
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 02 Mar 2014, 12:02

Nicky80 wrote:Coolio  
I hope he tried a lot of German beer while he was here   Drink 3

I'm sure he did in his travels and I know you can get it in the states. xxx
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 02 Mar 2014, 22:26

George's voice over for Budweiser

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 02 Mar 2014, 22:29

Give hearts Thank you plaufuldep. Great video. Never heard it before  Give Flowers2
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 02 Mar 2014, 23:39

Oh, and his hand too!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 03 Mar 2014, 22:08

not his hand Mel

and great avatar Very Happy  Thumbs up! 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 05 Mar 2014, 11:55

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Wed 05 Mar 2014, 12:09

So cute  Hug1 
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 06 Mar 2014, 12:25

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 07 Apr 2014, 10:02

George Clooney appears in Kirin beer ad, sounds a bit like Batman when he speaks Japanese

As we’ve seen before, Hollywood stars who ordinarily wouldn’t be seen dead in a commercial in their homeland for fear of damaging their reputation as a serious actor aren’t quite so shy when it comes to commercials in Japan. With Japanese companies eager to push stacks of cash stars’ way in exchange for endorsing their products, occasionally a big-name actor will pop up on billboards over the famous Shibuya scramble intersectionand on primetime TV.
This week, smirking silver fox George Clooney follows in Leonardo DiCaprio‘s footsteps by lending his face to a Japanese commercial, in this case one for Kirin Brewery Company’s Green Label brand of beer. Clooney is no stranger to ads even at home, but Kirin’s commercial – which sees the actor painting a house and communicating with a small bird – is kind of an odd one, partly because it doesn’t have an awful lot to do with beer, and partly because, to our ears at least, Clooney appears to be channeling Christian Bale’s Batman for his single word of Japanese dialogue.

We open in an idyllic green field. A man wearing a white shirt is carrying a tin of paint and a brush up a ladder, which is propped up against the side of a one-storey shack. The shack itself is white, its roof dark green apart from a single remaining white spot. Despite wearing the worst possible clothing for the task, the man is clearly painting.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Close up. The man is none other than George Clooney, everyone’s favourite middle-aged American actor and go-to guy for any role whose script calls for “handsome man who is cheeky but ultimately likeable and always keeps his cool in life-threatening situations”. George is painting his roof and whistling. Life, clearly, is wonderful.

Suddenly, a small bird lands on his freshly painted roof, leaving tiny imprints in the paint behind it. George, being the hero that he is, resists the urge to immediately smash the bird with his fist to take revenge for it spoiling his stellar paint job.
Instead, he seems amused, and beckons to the bird.
Who dutifully flutters over to him and lands on his left shoulder. George smiles, giving us a chance to see his pearly white teeth.

Cut to a shot of cans of beer. They are also white and green, thus establishing the entire point of the commercial. Possibly.
George drinks from a can of the same beer. A reminder tells pregnant and breastfeeding women not to imbibe alcohol.

George then notices that there are small green footprints left on his shoulder. Once again, this amuses him. This man has not a drop of hatred or rage in his entire body.

Wide shot. With the rolling hills visible, George channels Christian Bale portraying Batman and says “kimochii” (feels good) in an especially gravelly voice.
Here’s the commercial in full. Be sure to turn your speakers up, close your eyes, and imagine Batman’s face at around the 11-second mark.

Man, does anyone else feel like sitting down to watch The Dark Knight with a nice, low-carb beer all of a sudden?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 07 Apr 2014, 13:35

Thanks Nicky for a great post.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 07 Apr 2014, 14:27

Well he can paint my anything anytime - thanks Nicky
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 07 Apr 2014, 18:45

Razz 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Video: Gerge Clooney advertising Kirin Green Label Beer Empty New Kiren Beer Advert

Post by party animal - not! Mon 14 Jul 2014, 16:59

Courtesy of Frenchiesfans.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Jul 2014, 17:15

Thanks to frenchies for this one too !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 14 Jul 2014, 17:54

Merged threads.

I love that bird hehe. Didn't know you can make popcorn on a barbecue  Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 14 Jul 2014, 17:55

Another one from frenchies

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Jul 2014, 20:11

Nicky80 wrote:Merged threads.

I love that bird hehe. Didn't know you can make popcorn on a barbecue  Laughing

Our George can do anything.  lol! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 14 Jul 2014, 20:31

nice Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 20 Jul 2014, 06:29

I like the new ads!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 20 Jul 2014, 13:59

These ads are great! I wish they aired in the US.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 20 Jul 2014, 16:02

I like him with the puppy .  Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 24 Nov 2014, 20:17

thanks to frenchies

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down