George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study) EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study) EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study)

+3
LizzyNY
Sevens
Nicky80
7 posters

Go down

Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study) Empty Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study)

Post by Nicky80 Thu 27 Feb 2014, 12:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealth

Research firm Wealth-X determined which past Academy Award recipients have the highest net worth.

Sandra Bullock may be poised to make at least $70 million from her Oscar-nominated role in Gravity, but she's already the youngest Oscar winner with a net worth of more than $150 million, according to research by high-net-worth firm Wealth-X.

Bullock is tied with Robin Williams in 10th place on Wealth-X's list of Oscar-winning actors with the highest net worth. They each have an estimated net worth of $150 million. She's also only the second woman on the firm's top 10 list. Barbra Streisand is tied with Robert De Nirofor third place with $310 million each.

The Oscar winner with the highest net worth is Jack Nicholson, who has $390 million and three Oscars to his name, most recently nabbing the best actor prize for his role in 1997's As Good as It Gets.

Sean Connery is the oldest Oscar winner on Wealth-X's top 10 list, with a net worth of $250 million. The other actors on Wealth-X's list are Tom Hanks ($350 million), George Clooney ($220 million)Michael Douglas ($200 million) and Anthony Hopkins ($160 million).

Wealth-X's list is based on its proprietary valuation model, which it used to assess all asset holdings, including privately and publicly held businesses and investible assets.

Check out Wealth-X's full list here.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study) Empty Re: Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study)

Post by Sevens Thu 27 Feb 2014, 13:26

Wow, I think I read a couple years ago that George's net worth is around 150 million.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study) Empty Re: Oscars: Jack Nicholson, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock Among Wealthiest Winners (Study)

Post by LizzyNY Fri 28 Feb 2014, 00:01

Last year his net worth was $180 million according to Forbes. I wonder if the new figure includes his money from "Gravity".
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 07 Apr 2014, 07:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 07 Apr 2014, 07:56

LizzyNY wrote:Last year his net worth was $180 million according to Forbes. I wonder if the new figure includes his money from "Gravity".
I don't think he earned that much from "Gravity"...maybe they include the upfront pay from "Tomorrowland"? That would make sense.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 07 Apr 2014, 14:36

@Sevens - There's a $40million difference from last year. I don't think the up-front from "Tomorrowland" could be that much. I'm guessing the new amount includes "Gravity", "Tomorrowland", money from commercials and ads and profits from Casamigos - if they got their info from his tax returns it would include everything. He must get a HUGE deduction for charitable contributions! Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 07 Apr 2014, 17:47

Does the "net worth" on that list include property etc etc or just liquid assets ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 07 Apr 2014, 18:01

at the bottom of the link it says:

Wealth-X Research uses a proprietary valuation model to assess all asset holdings including privately and publicly held businesses and 
investible assets to develop our Net Worth Valuation.

Did it answer your question? Not sure....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 07 Apr 2014, 18:54

right
how can they know all of their income etc?  scratch 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 08 Apr 2014, 00:19

George is only worth $220 million?  I would have thought it was higher.

Heck, if I won one of these lotteries that have been hitting $600+ million I would be worth more than George!!  Imagine that.

Yea, and my winning the lottery has higher odds than George marrying again.  Can't take either to the bank!  HA!

But this does answer the burning question: Why the f*&K would anyone want to bang Jack Nicholson?

brahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 08 Apr 2014, 00:40

Easy answer Lorna, Jack Nicholson equals big payday
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 08 Apr 2014, 05:14

@It's Me - They might have access to his income tax records, or they may follow the public records of all the business transactions he makes - movie payments, ad revenue, business investments, real estate -I think most of that information can be traced publically. Or - it may just be an estimate of what he's worth. - They're not telling how they know.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 08 Apr 2014, 05:48

oh thanks
ciao Lizzy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down