George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments EmptyToday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments

+9
Lighterside
mosaic
Maggy
silly girl
it's me
Carla97
LornaDoone
amuserato
hathaross
13 posters

Go down

Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments Empty Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments

Post by hathaross Wed 22 Jan 2014, 18:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by hathaross on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 19:21; edited 1 time in total
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments Empty Re: Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments

Post by amuserato Wed 22 Jan 2014, 18:50

Neat interview! The young Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn are mentioned-- classic beauties... even when watched on a tiny black and white television!
amuserato
amuserato
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments Empty Re: Who George Clooney Had a Childhood Crush On and his favorite music on romantic moments

Post by LornaDoone Wed 22 Jan 2014, 19:10

I think we already have a thread on this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 22 Jan 2014, 19:24

Ups yes....the video is about more things...so I don´t know. Be free (who can do it) to move to the other thread o change the tittle
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 22 Jan 2014, 19:48

Elisabeth Taylor is something new! Well She knew how to get men to propose LOL
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 22 Jan 2014, 19:57

what was? 7 ?

wow!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 22 Jan 2014, 20:56

Thanks for making a separate thread I had posted about this over MM junket thread....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 22 Jan 2014, 21:32

Thanks for the vid  Thumbs up! 
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Fri 24 Jan 2014, 17:48

amuserato wrote:Neat interview! The young Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn are mentioned-- classic beauties... even when watched on a tiny black and white television!

The key word here is "young" Elizabeth Taylor...not when she was older and had gotten bigger...

He mentions two very skinny beauties...

I know he's dated the gal in England who was curvy, but it does seem that he likes the skinny ones. I think someone has mentioned before that the girlfriends always lose weight while dating George...

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 24 Jan 2014, 17:55

girlfriends always lose weight while dating George.

But I don´t think is because George tell them something about it... when he goes out with them is because he likes them how they are.
When they start dating George, they enter in a different world, more stressful and always in the spotlight, so I think is because themselves (and there is always the option of George being very energetic and loving too  LOL! LOL! )
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Fri 24 Jan 2014, 17:59

hathaross wrote:

But I don´t think is because George tell them something about it... When they start dating George, they enter in a different world, more stressful and always in the spotlight, so I think is because themselves (and there is always the option of George being very energetic  LOL! LOL! )

...losing weight because you're stressed out being his girlfriend isn't comforting, Hathaross.  Oy.

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 24 Jan 2014, 18:01

losing weight because you're stressed out being his girlfriend isn't comforting

No for dating him, for being in that Hollywood way of living. Maybe not Eli o Stacy, they were "used to" it...

The other thing was a joke...for that reason the LOL
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 24 Jan 2014, 18:21

...or because they're being photographed from every possible direction, they finally get the answer to that age old question that every woman asks but doesn't really want to know the answer to..."does my butt look big in these jeans?"  Very Happy 
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 24 Jan 2014, 18:24

LOOOL !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Sat 25 Jan 2014, 00:57

Lighterside wrote:...or because they're being photographed from every possible direction, they finally get the answer to that age old question that every woman asks but doesn't really want to know the answer to..."does my butt look big in these jeans?"  Very Happy 

LOL. I already know the answer to that one...nothing to learn there...

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amuserato Sat 25 Jan 2014, 02:53

Yep and, to me, the question should read "does my big-ish butt look good in these jeans?" and the answer? Yes. Yes, it does. 
super cool 
amuserato
amuserato
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amuserato Sat 25 Jan 2014, 03:18

... and before I get my wrist slapped for towing the topic off target... it seemed to me Clooney was recalling his captivation with the undeniable luminous beauty of the actresses he mentioned that transcended even a small screen-- and not whether they were thin or more plush. Taylor, even young, was appropriately plush for her body type while the waif thing undoubtedly suited Hepburn. Different people. Different body types. All lovely!
amuserato
amuserato
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 25 Jan 2014, 05:57

hathaross wrote:

But I don´t think is because George tell them something about it... when he goes out with them is because he likes them how they are.
When they start dating George, they enter in a different world, more stressful and always in the spotlight, so I think is because themselves (and there is always the option of George being very energetic and loving too  LOL! LOL! )

Am not so sure any of us outside of his "private life" can really tell what happens inside... na hathaross? Smile BUT then, I have also yet to see him date the so called "regular ordinary fat-woman" or whatever is the inhumane description... before the world for all to see... Smile

OK, sure some will always ask gobsmacked... "Why must he? ... WHEN he has all those other options..." HAHAHAHAHAHA
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 25 Jan 2014, 06:50

If I were a man, I would pick the best of the littler.

But then, what is considered the 'best'?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 25 Jan 2014, 08:19

Well, he seems to pick some very ordinary looking women.
[edited by Katiedot - sick and tired of you trashing the looks of his girlfriends.  No, you're not being 'objective' you're being objectionable.  You're not 'expressing your opinion', you're using the opportunity to trash someone else. We already all know you think they're ugly because you've said so 1000s of times already. Enough]

But the classic legendary actresses he mentions were beautiful, particularly Elizabeth Taylor.
Audrey Hepburn was so elegant too.

@Maggy - a combination of natural beauty, sex appeal, elegance, congeniality,  intelligence and charisma. But also compatibility & love, above all.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 25 Jan 2014, 08:45

I only referred to the last couple as being average looking & fit.
Never have I said "ugly." I never call anyone ugly unless they're mean or malicious.
Yet, I have repeated that I found some of his earlier ones attractive.

That is my objective opinion & many others share it.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 25 Jan 2014, 08:57

Lighterside wrote:...or because they're being photographed from every possible direction, they finally get the answer to that age old question that every woman asks but doesn't really want to know the answer to..."does my butt look big in these jeans?"  Very Happy 

LOOL! I heard a joke, a kid says to her mum " Don´t worry about small tits. At least you have got a BIG butt." So conforting...
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 25 Jan 2014, 10:27

Ocean wrote:...

@Maggy - a combination of natural beauty, sex appeal, elegance, congeniality,  intelligence and charisma. But also compatibility & love, above all.

WOW neat combination Ocean for 'the best" Smile You might also like to add wisdom to the list?

Well... Maggy, I believe that 'the best' is what we will know much later in our lives... mostly on our death beds... AFTER we've lived our lives... Na? Smile 

Each one is destined with 'the best' one... Some find/realize it early, while others AFTER living their lives somewhat...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Sat 25 Jan 2014, 14:02

amuserato wrote:... and before I get my wrist slapped for towing the topic off target... it seemed to me Clooney was recalling his captivation with the undeniable luminous beauty of the actresses he mentioned that transcended even a small screen-- and not whether they were thin or more plush.  Taylor, even young, was appropriately plush for her body type while the waif thing undoubtedly suited Hepburn. Different people. Different body types. All lovely!

Yes, you're right, amuserato. Elizabeth was not a waif. Perhaps I'm stuck on the "young" part...

It's weird, though, that nobody mentions Sophia Loren anymore....a classic beauty.

And the big butt thing--haha. It should be "can I fit my big butt in these jeans"..? Because jeans are not designed for the ample butt, but skinny butts.

And apologies to Katiedot for going off topic.

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 25 Jan 2014, 14:38

mosaic wrote:It's weird, though, that nobody mentions Sophia Loren anymore....a classic beauty.
Years ago, George said that he was "in love" with Sophia and he thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 25 Jan 2014, 14:41

Mm, I remember that........think he was due to meet her somewhere. Knows how to make a lady feel great!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 25 Jan 2014, 14:46

January 2010

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 25 Jan 2014, 15:09

He is enjoying and feeling that moment.

Like If could have the change to give him a kiss one day...  I love you 
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Sat 25 Jan 2014, 15:37

melbert wrote:
mosaic wrote:It's weird, though, that nobody mentions Sophia Loren anymore....a classic beauty.
Years ago, George said that he was "in love" with Sophia and he thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Wow. Yes, I agree.

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down