George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Betty White has a crush on George Clooney! EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Betty White has a crush on George Clooney! EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Betty White has a crush on George Clooney! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Betty White has a crush on George Clooney! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Betty White has a crush on George Clooney! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Betty White has a crush on George Clooney! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Betty White has a crush on George Clooney! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Betty White has a crush on George Clooney! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Betty White has a crush on George Clooney! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Betty White has a crush on George Clooney!

+5
lucy
Cinderella
Dexterdidit
dakota007
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

Betty White has a crush on George Clooney! Empty Betty White has a crush on George Clooney!

Post by Katiedot Tue 10 Jan 2012, 10:39

Somehow can't quite see them getting together, but what a hoot! Think George will send her a birthday present?

From digital spy

Betty White reveals crushes on Robert Redford, George Clooney

Published Monday, Jan 9 2012,

By Justin Harp

© WENN / FayesVision

Betty White has revealed that her top celebrity crushes are Robert Redford and George Clooney.

The actress told Access Hollywood that she has fancied Redford for many years, but doesn't actually want to come face-to-face with him.

"I never want to meet him! I just like to admire him from afar," White declared. "It would be such a disappointment if I met him. I've taken his name in vain so many times - I would be so embarrassed! He understands."

White also revealed that she fancies Oscar winner Clooney, even though the actor is much younger than she is.

"George Clooney is not chopped liver. I think [I] should expand [my] horizons a little bit, don't you?" she quipped.

White will celebrate her 90th birthday with a star-studded party airing on January 17 on NBC.

Betty White's 90th Birthday: A Tribute to America's Golden Girl, which will feature a reunion of the Mary Tyler Moore Show cast, is to be followed by the premiere of her new hidden-camera prank show Betty White's Off Their Rockers.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Betty White has a crush on George Clooney! Empty Re: Betty White has a crush on George Clooney!

Post by dakota007 Tue 10 Jan 2012, 10:41

Lol!! G has alot of fans in Holywood, and she is cool!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Betty White has a crush on George Clooney! Empty Re: Betty White has a crush on George Clooney!

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 10 Jan 2012, 10:42

I think she is so funny I hope he sends her something. Last of the Golden Girls, for 90 she is doing really well! You never know George might like a change from the younger women he dates, I think Betty White would be hilarious and George wouldn't know what hit him. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 10 Jan 2012, 12:16

I think she's very funny! Loved her on Golden Girls! Happy Birthday, Betty White! Hug1
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 10 Jan 2012, 15:28

Betty White is just lovely, so funny and really looking good for her age, hell she looks good for my age! Love the obsession she has with Robert Redford, and now she's included George, wouldn't be surprised if she got a response from George.
Something I couldn't help but notice, all the older women at the birthday celebration, never saw so many face lift's in the same room. What surprised me was how good the lifts were, the women didn't look like some who have done it too much or too early. IMO
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jan 2012, 15:31

Happy Birthday !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jan 2012, 15:32

Lucy?
how old are u??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 10 Jan 2012, 15:34

Betty is a pistol. She insinuated at one the award shows that she once had a "thing" going on with George, who replied later that he admires her "indescretion."

She's alredy commented that people should not say grow a pair of balls, but should say grow a vagina. "Vaginas are tough and can take a pounding". She's one of a kind. lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 10 Jan 2012, 15:36

It's me, how old are you?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jan 2012, 15:37

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jan 2012, 15:40

cindigirl wrote:Betty is a pistol. She insinuated at one the award shows that she once had a "thing" going on with George, who replied later that he admires her "indescretion."

She's alredy commented that people should not say grow a pair of balls, but should say grow a vagina. "Vaginas are tough and can take a pounding". She's one of a kind. lol

Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 10 Jan 2012, 15:40

50+
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jan 2012, 15:46

you said her same age!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 10 Jan 2012, 16:27

No, I said she looks good even for my age,meaning she could pass for a much younger woman.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jan 2012, 17:34

did you really say that? scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Jan 2012, 18:12

Interview with Betty White in May 2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Jan 2012, 18:16

Betty White and KoKo, a Love Affair !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 10 Jan 2012, 18:22

Oooooh my God that is so sweet. Koko knows good people.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 10 Jan 2012, 22:45

Aww what a cute ape. Looks like love....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 11 Jan 2012, 02:56

I don't think George was "available" when they taped her birthday party, but I do hope that he sent a clip of him wishing her a happy birthday.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down