George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’ EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’ EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’ EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’ EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’ EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’ EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’ EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’ EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’ EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’

+2
melbert
Catie
6 posters

Go down

12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’ Empty 12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’

Post by Catie Tue 21 Jan 2014, 16:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This collection of behind-the-scenes “B-Roll” footage has arrived online for writer-director-star George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men,’ which is set for February 7th in the US and February 14th in the UK. Co-written by Grant Heslov, the film’s stellar cast also includes Matt Damon, Bill Murray, Cate Blanchett, Jean Dujardin, Bob Balaban, Hugh Bonneville and John Goodman. Based on the book ‘The Monuments Men: Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves and the Greatest Treasure Hunt in History’ by Robert M. Edsel, the film concerns the story of the “Monuments, Fine Arts, and Archives program, an Allied group, tasked with saving pieces of art and other culturally important items before their destruction by Hitler during World War II.

The true action-thriller focuses on an unlikely World War II platoon, tasked by FDR with going into Germany to rescue artistic masterpieces from Nazi thieves and returning them to their rightful owners. It would be an impossible mission: with the art trapped behind enemy lines, and with the German army under orders to destroy everything as the Reich fell, how could these guys – seven museum directors, curators, and art historians, all more familiar with Michelangelo than the M-1 – possibly hope to succeed? But as the Monuments Men, as they were called, found themselves in a race against time to avoid the destruction of 1000 years of culture, they would risk their lives to protect and defend mankind’s greatest achievements.

Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’ Empty Re: 12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:16

Thanks for reposting the video...

Was already posted here

But always nice to see the video again  Thumbs up! 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’ Empty Re: 12-Minutes Of Behind-The-Scenes Footage From George Clooney’s ‘The Monuments Men’

Post by melbert Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:25

I didn't remember seeing it before. It's just wunnerful!!! I love behind the scenes stuff!  And it's not on the thread you just provided Nicky.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:32

Sorry Melbert it is in this thread, wrong link

Was posted in two parts here
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:37

OK Nicky. Thanks. I watched those the other day, but this seemed different. Maybe cuz' it was all together. It's still wunnerful!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:38

Yep wonderful. Love watching all the videos
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 21 Jan 2014, 22:51

All new to me these clips, looks like fun movie
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 21 Jan 2014, 23:42

Again bravo ladies for posting - 7 Feb can't come round quick enough
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Jan 2014, 11:43

dunno where to post it
anyway
a Cate Blanchett article

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 26 Jan 2014, 12:27

Interesting article it's me. I liked what she said about George LOL

The Monuments Men is directed by her good friend George Clooney.

‘The problem with George,’ she sighs, feigning disgust, ‘is that he’s so god-damned ugly! Sexiest Man Alive? Maybe – a couple of decades ago! Seriously, he’s a very good friend and a great raconteur and it was great to work with him again.

‘We worked together before on The Good German in 2006 – which was also about the Second World War. My husband has started to ask, “What is it with you and George and the Second World War?” 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down