George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney

4 posters

Go down

Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney Empty Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney

Post by Admin Fri 19 Mar 2021, 14:34

Not sure if this is recent, but as they're all wearing masks, this ad must have been filmed in the past year. Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I hadn't seen it before.

This extraordinary contemporary home was selected as the set for a Nespresso advertisement. The homeowners and members of Team Harborside had the opportunity to meet celebrity guests including George Clooney, James Pergola and inspiring poet, Emi Mahmoud, while staying on site with the production staff throughout filming.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney Empty Re: Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney

Post by LizzyNY Fri 19 Mar 2021, 14:47

Katie - I think it might be recent - maybe right before he started filming the movie - because in the only Nespresso ad running here he is doing a voice-over, except for a brief glimpse of him in what looks like a field with a coffee grower.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney Empty Re: Behind the scenes of filming for Nespresso in Massachusetts with George Clooney

Post by annemarie Fri 19 Mar 2021, 19:49

I think Lizzy is right Grant is there with him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Mar 2021, 20:26

Ah, I've wondered about this because occasionally on tv here there have been 20 second shots

of something new with George and just the tag line.

And I think it's Grant who's always filmed them from way back..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 20 Mar 2021, 10:46

Is this the location house? For sale for a cool six million or so. He and Grant really pick some

great places to work in! The Nespresso budget must be ginormous.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 20 Mar 2021, 10:52

Looks like it.  The video was made by the estate agents.  You wonder if they weren't hoping George would want to buy it!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 20 Mar 2021, 15:54

Did you take the tour? The house is pretty impressive, but I think it's too exposed for George's needs. $6 million isn't that high a price for a place like that, although I don't know how much land comes with it or what the market rate in that area is. I'm guessing the taxes are pretty high, too.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down