George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"  EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"  EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"

+7
it's me
theminis
Maggy
amaretti
Dior
Nicky80
Katiedot
11 posters

Go down

Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"  Empty Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"

Post by Katiedot Thu 19 Dec 2013, 11:28

Yeah, whatever!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AARP Celebrates Brad Pitt's 50th Birthday

By K.C. BLUMM

12/18/2013

He might need a fire extinguisher to put out all 50 candles on his birthday cake, but Brad Pitt, who celebrates the milestone on Wednesday, has something else remember this birthday by – he's now eligible to join AARP.

The organization, originally founded for retired people, is honoring PEOPLE's twice-named Sexiest Man Alive (1995 and 2000) with a special edition birthday cover of AARP The Magazine.

"Acclaimed Actor, Producer, Humanitarian, and Family Man, Mr. Pitt Joins the Club" reads a line on the mock cover.

In an interview with PEOPLE last December, the father of six talked about turning the big 5-0 and being conscious of getting older.

"I want to make sure I'm doing things of value – that mean something to me," he said. "Make sure I'm doing things I've always wanted to try. And make sure I'm not doing things I don't want to do. Because I'm very conscious of time; I know it's limited."

One person he won't be asking for advice – his pal George Clooney, who is 52.

"He's too old. We live different lives," Pitt laughed. "What can he tell me? Other than how to protect my liver!"

And here's someone who thinks he should be asking advice from George . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You're 50, Brad, so listen up to a few things you ought to know listen up to a few things you ought to know

DAVID THOMAS – 18 DECEMBER 2013

So, Brad, you're turning 50, huh? Welcome to the club. I suppose your old buddy George Clooney's given you a few tips about how to enter one's fifth decade with elegance and grace.

Let's be honest, though: George is different. That man's been getting ready for 50 all his life. He was born a silver fox. You, on the other hand, have always had that surfer-boy look. It's ironic, really, given that you were actually born -- and not to rub it in -- on December 18, 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma, roughly 1,400 miles from the beaches of California.

Your first name wasn't Brad, either. It was William.

But I digress. Must be a symptom of age, I suppose. You see, I'm only a month shy of my 55th birthday, so I'm pretty well equipped to let you know what to expect and how to cope with it all. Now let's get to the nitty-gritty with some helpful tips.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"  Empty Re: Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"

Post by Nicky80 Thu 19 Dec 2013, 18:11

For me one thing is clear. Seems like Brad Pitt's 50 Birthday is so boring and not interesting enough for the media/people that they HAD to mention George Clooney. And Brad was happy enough to talk about George CLooney. It is all about George CLooney. Everyone wants to be connected to George CLooney. Everyone wants to talk about George CLooney and if it's only about his liver. Who is Brad Pitt again LOL   Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"  Empty Re: Brad Pitt turns 50 - won't be asking George Clooney for advice: "He's too old. We live different lives"

Post by Dior Thu 19 Dec 2013, 19:47

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY  flower 
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 19 Dec 2013, 21:04

Happy Birthday !!!

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 19 Dec 2013, 21:40

You funny, Nicky!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Pitt!
 Hug1 
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 19 Dec 2013, 22:29

Brad Pitt 50, scary as. I remember lusting after him in Thelma and Louise and now he's 50 what a shock!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 19 Dec 2013, 22:47

good for him! better 50 than....  Wink 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 19 Dec 2013, 23:14

I personally feel that he is with the overwhelmed all. Brad Pitt was intresting when he was still single. I think since he's with Angelina Jolie ...... he looks bad!! Sorry!!
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 19 Dec 2013, 23:23

Nicky I´m with you on this one LOL

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Fri 20 Dec 2013, 11:33

Different lives for sure.
Different appearance & image style too.
Though both appear to be friends & have a good sense of humor. Guess he's getting Clooney back here:
"too old"
 Laughing 
I always saw Brad as a good-looking, blonde cool, laid back guy & George as a classic, suave Alpha male.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 20 Dec 2013, 15:22

Alpha aaaaaah. Oh my

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 20 Dec 2013, 17:17

Wait with that aaaaaah, α and Ω or more like β...  Question 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 21 Dec 2013, 19:26

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down