George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax

+4
MyGirlKylie
Natascha
fluffy
Merlin
8 posters

Go down

Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax Empty Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax

Post by Merlin Wed 27 Jul 2011, 07:27

I think the Brad one is lifelike....don't think much of the George...

Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax

Weeeeeeeird.

Wax figures always give us a mix of the heebie-jeebies and total fascination, so you can guess our reaction when we saw the new statues done of Brad Pitt and George Clooney.

The actors, who look like they came out of a scene from Ocean's Eleven (except for Pitt's long hair), were sculpted courtesy of Musee Grevin in Paris, and although it's not their first wax experience, this threw us for a loop.

Pitt is featured in a three-piece suit, with his body language totally on point, and his facial features showing him as Brad Pitt—the person and dad—not an actor featured as a certain character from a film.

As for Clooney, well he just looks good all the time. And call us crazy, but is that a "Hey, I'm single" twinkle in his eye?

What do you guys think? Totally awesome or totally creepy?

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax Empty Re: Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax

Post by fluffy Wed 27 Jul 2011, 08:44

Gee's figure hellllllllll Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!! What's going on with "his" hair?? Too much grey in one spot, he's more even sprinkled than that. But Brad, fair, not as frightening as the George model, but then it is Paris, and don't they have a history of goulish museums?? Even the London model is questionable, not sure about the LA one, that's a bit iffy inall!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax Empty Re: Brad Pitt and George Clooney Get a Full-Body Wax

Post by Natascha Wed 27 Jul 2011, 09:03

That George-model doesn't look like George at all!!!!!

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 27 Jul 2011, 12:31

Those wax figures rarely look like the real person. Rolling Eyes
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 27 Jul 2011, 12:58

A couple of years ago, my son and family arrived on Christmas
Eve and the first thing my daughter-in-law said was that they'd been in NYC the day before and met George. She whipped out her cellphone a showed me the pix. Well, needless to say, it didn't even look much like him either and was disappointing. They really can't seem to capture the Georgeness of him. (I just told them that I knew it couldn't be him as he wasn't in NY then).
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 28 Jul 2011, 07:13

I hope he hasn't gone to see himself....it looks even worse close up!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:11

Can't put my finger on who it looks like, but definitely not George.

I keep thinking - a little like Willard Scott, but somebody else, too. Anybody got any ideas.

Brad, at least looks like Brad - although they could have cleaned him up a bit, like he was in Oceans.

Don't understand why George is so difficult to immortalize in wax. His features are so perfect, should be easy to do.

Would love to see him ala "David".
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:22

The only thing they got right in the George figure is the smile (and even that's not good). And for Brad, looks like they pasted about 20 years to his face. ICK
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:29

cindigirl wrote:The only thing they got right in the George figure is the smile (and even that's not good). And for Brad, looks like they pasted about 20 years to his face. ICK

I agree! Double ICK. Only thing I can figure is, whoever did these figures really doesn't like George. OR isn't a very good artist. Michelangelo would have done him proud, though, all the way around.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:33

"Michelangelo would have done him proud, though, all the way around." Agreed you naughty girl. ROFL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by anon.4 Fri 29 Jul 2011, 01:47

The grey on the sides makes him look like Grandpa from The Munsters Show, only w/ a better nose.

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 29 Jul 2011, 16:14

anon.4 wrote:The grey on the sides makes him look like Grandpa from The Munsters Show, only w/ a better nose.

HAHAHAHA! Laughing
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down