George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon

3 posters

Go down

George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon Empty George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon

Post by ... Mon 11 Nov 2013, 01:01

Not sure if I should post this in News or Humanitarian involvement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BEVERLY HILLS (AP) — The mounting death toll in the Philippines weighed heavily on the minds of George Clooney and Idris Elba, honored at the Britannia Awards Saturday night in Los Angeles.

Clooney said he was following the news about Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the eastern seaboard of the Philippines Friday. As many as 10,000 people are believed dead in one Philippine city alone from one of the worst storms ever recorded.

The “Gravity” actor said he believes celebrities will rally in support of those affected by the “terrible disaster,” as they did for earthquake-ravaged Haiti and New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

Fellow honoree Elba echoed Clooney, calling on the “world community” to “pitch in” and “help as much as we can.”

(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon Empty Re: George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon

Post by it's me Mon 11 Nov 2013, 05:40

well done G
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon Empty Re: George Clooney comments on the Philippine Typhoon

Post by Nicky80 Mon 11 Nov 2013, 08:09

Thanks for the artical Very Happy 

If celebrities do something they should do it soon. Every minute counts. So sad what happened there.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 11 Nov 2013, 20:42

Here is a video to it when he said it on camera

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down