George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain)

+18
Carla97
LornaDoone
Maggy
party animal - not!
melbert
Margaret
Katiedot
playfuldeb
Pari
Joanna
NotAvailable
theminis
Mazy
What Would He Say
silly girl
hathaross
chiki
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) - Page 3 Empty Re: New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain)

Post by Mazy Mon 30 Dec 2013, 10:34

Chiki thanks for this latest article very interesting. You are very busy thanks so much again.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) - Page 3 Empty Re: New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain)

Post by hathaross Sat 11 Jan 2014, 10:55

News:
George will be in Valencia from February 19. The shooting will last 10 days and the only free day will be on 26.
The Hotel is "Hotel Westin". Very nice... and no rooms available.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 11 Jan 2014, 11:01

So time to put in a quick visit to the Globes? Late presenter announcement?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 11 Jan 2014, 11:05

Maybe not... but who knows!!

"There will not be any public activity or conference. "They are very tired and wanted to finish filming"
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 11 Jan 2014, 12:09

January 19th Hathaross.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 11 Jan 2014, 12:11

Upss, yeah, my mistake, sorry  Laughing 
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 11 Jan 2014, 13:25

Saw on Les Frenchies--here is the translation to the link above

Waiting for Mr. Clooney
CARLOS AIMEUR. TODAY Actor Valencia reach 19 to remain in the city ten days

VALENCIA. The January 19th George Clooney will be in Valencia. The next day the American interpreter begin filming the last sessions of Tomorrowland that will last ten days. The star of movies like Ocean's Eleven or Syriana, will only have a day off on Sunday 26 January.

That's roughly the agenda of the movie star in town ten days devoted body and soul to a science fiction film with a budget of over 181 million makes it one of the main commitments of U.S. multinational for the coming seasons.

Next to him becoming the team of production marks the return to the big screen of Brad Bird, a filmmaker known worldwide for their animated feature films, The Incredibles and Ratatouille in particular. Bird, who accumulated a total box office of more 1,400 million among all his films, faces his second film with real people behind the latest installment of Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol.

U.S. shooting team will be composed by an entourage of 150 people, according to sources. However, production of Disney has hired a number of technicians, operators and producers of Valencian audiovisual sector to collaborate in the work of preparation of the Science Museum and the Palau de les Arts, where it will roll some of the sequences film.

VALENCIA, FINAL SHOOTING

Valencia is the end of shooting a film whose production has been extended for six months, although most of the recording of the film took place in Canada.

Clooney is planning to stay at the Westin Valencia Hostel, as has been confirmed Valenciaplaza.com different sources tied to production. From Disney Spain has already drawn the Valencian administration is not provided any public activity or conference. "They are tired and they are eager to finish the shoot," said one of the sources.

However, the Government has proposed to Disney raise some kind of act of semi and cinephile character, very pleased the team Clooney, as the visit to the Film and book signing in honor of the Valencia center.

Production has not yet official release date, but according to the forecast that handles the press is set to hit the screens worldwide on May 22, 2015.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 11 Jan 2014, 13:35

Thanks SG for the translation. 

It is funny that the article refers to the Westin as "hostel" it is a nice luxury hotel. Nice Nice. Few days left so we might see some pics from Valencia.  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 11 Jan 2014, 13:39

Must be a mistake of the writter because is an hotel and if you check on it on google it correct you with "Hotel"
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 11 Jan 2014, 13:43

I know, I googled it that's why I posted it   Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Jan 2014, 15:46

so European again for a bit Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 12:09

Found this on twitter

That first post posted 2 hours ago and then the second post was posted 10 min ago. Sound slike he arrived already. But then again no pics which is weird as I can imagine the whole press in Valencia is looking for him today. 

Fleur ‏[ltr]@RunFleurRun[/ltr]2h
The Hollywood stars George Clooney and @hughlaurie will arrive today in Valencia #tomorrowland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Carmen- sama ‏[ltr]@matsu_kur[/ltr]9m
George Clooney is in Valencia, bitches xDD
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Jan 2014, 12:13

Razz

Ita one

YUMMY !!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 Jan 2014, 12:43

I don't get the connection to George IM ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Jan 2014, 13:35

trip to Spain
food he can taste in his trip in Spain

and most of all

food I would like to taste too !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 19 Jan 2014, 13:37

I think he will enjoy the food a lot!!! If they try it... I hope so.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Jan 2014, 15:40

Oh, I think that they'll just have In-N-Out burgers sent to them every day instead of eating the cuisine of the land.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 19 Jan 2014, 15:45

it's me wrote:trip to Spain
food he can taste in his trip in Spain

and most of all

food I would like to taste too !!!

Me too... Yum yum Very Happy 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 19 Jan 2014, 15:51

Hope he tastes the paella but the typical one from Valencia, tortilla de patatas, jamon.... typical spanish food but it´s delicious... and for the winter evenings, chocolate con churros.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Jan 2014, 16:41

sure
I know he won't be going in and out from restaurants
but maybe once
or into his hotel?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 19 Jan 2014, 17:14

Yeah, sure the hotel has everything he wants and maybe on saturday night go out with crew friends or something...
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 19 Jan 2014, 17:20

From a Spanish newsite....

Bing translation....sorry I haven't time to cut and past article

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 19 Jan 2014, 17:26

The crew has arrived and the youngest actresses. George and Hugh not yet, maybe in the follow hours (so maybe they already have arrived).
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 19 Jan 2014, 17:40

Thanks for the updates!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 19:51

Very funny Twitter posts (sorry that my twitter posts don't look like others. Not sure how to copy from twitter)

Post 1:

Amy ‏[ltr]@AmyJessop89[/ltr]45m
George Clooney is in Valencia starting to film his latest movie, and the set? Oh yeah it's outside my frickin FRONT DOOR!!!

Post 2:

Kristina Klima ‏[ltr]@kristinakay07[/ltr]10m
George Clooney & Hugh Laurie are in Valencia right now. What the actual fuck? I'm going to go find them. Yeah, screw school.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 19 Jan 2014, 19:57

Crying or Very sad   Crying or Very sad  Life is so unfair!!!!!
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Sun 19 Jan 2014, 20:24

hathaross wrote:Crying or Very sad   Crying or Very sad  Life is so unfair!!!!!

soooooooooooooo unfair!  Crying or Very sad    

we're still on time!  Wheee!

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 19 Jan 2014, 23:02

I've moved the arrivals photos and comments to this thread:

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 23:03

Wrong thread, again? Nicky please, should I look HERE on this thread from the neck up or where... I´m totally confused.
I must confess I was kind of looking down (way down from the neck) and I don´t know but I think I saw something in his pockets (yes in those jeans) not accusing for thievery, but just kindly inquiring if he maybe momentarily lacked a conscious and moral compass and took what ever was not clued or nailed in that airplane. And even if it was clued and nailed he probably just teared it up, he was carrying something, a bag I think, can´t fit everything to the pockets Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 19 Jan 2014, 23:12

Click on the link above Carla,  the one Lorna posted. Different thread.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Jan 2014, 23:25

in his pocket Carla? god sight baby
I see only blurry things

Anyway what can it be, if you saw right ?  scratch 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 20 Jan 2014, 17:32

Photos of part of the set.

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Tue 21 Jan 2014, 09:06

Thanks, Hathaross Wink

"Las Provincias" is making a big coverage of all this. Good for them!  Thumbs up!

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Tue 21 Jan 2014, 09:07

LornaDoone wrote:I've moved the arrivals photos and comments to this thread:

Thanks! Wink

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 23 Jan 2014, 23:45

Just seen this.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 23 Jan 2014, 23:55

LINK8) Waldo always seems to be shying away. Now why is that ?  Suspect 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 24 Jan 2014, 00:50

More pix from the location on Getty Images

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 25 Jan 2014, 23:02

A friend just told me that a friend of him is working as a photography assistant in the set.

His friend told him that is very complicated to approach to him (we all know that) If everybody who works making movies were all day disturbing the actors...

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 31 Mar 2014, 07:00

New Disney movie "Tomorrowland" filmed in Valencia, Spain
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 25 Jul 2014, 04:41

A video of George filming there:

TOMORROWLAND: ON THE SET - JANUARY 25, 2014 VALENCIA SPAIN

Tomorrowland: On the Set - January 21, 2014 Valencia Spain

Tomorrowland: On the Set - January 22, 2014 Valencia Spain
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3