George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain)

+18
Carla97
LornaDoone
Maggy
party animal - not!
melbert
Margaret
Katiedot
playfuldeb
Pari
Joanna
NotAvailable
theminis
Mazy
What Would He Say
silly girl
hathaross
chiki
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) Empty New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain)

Post by chiki Mon 28 Oct 2013, 12:19

It was confirmed a few weeks ago, just was waiting to know the dates,...... but doesn't mean George will be there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Disney llega a Valencia para rodar la película ‘Tomorrowland’ en la Ciudad de las Artes.
La Ciudad de las Artes acogerá el rodaje de la película de Disney ‘Tomorrowland’ a partir del 23 de diciembre con actores de renombre como George Clooney y Hugh Laurie.

Valencia ha sido el escenario elegido para rodar en la nueva película de Disney. La Ciudad de las Artes se convertirá en la ciudad idílica en la que los valores, la justicia y sabiduría, acaban con la violencia convirtiéndola en una “tierra del bien”.

La compañía ha elegido este escenario por su “imagen futurista” y rodará en él algunas escenas de “Tomorrowland”, que cuenta con los actores George Clooney, ganador en dos ocasiones del Permio de la Academia; Hugh Laurie, conocido por su personaje el doctor House; Britt Roberson, de “La Cúpula”; Raffey Cassidy, conocido por las películas “Sombras tenebrosas y Blancanieves”; y Thomas Robinson, de “Un pequeño cambio”.

La película está dirigida y escrita por Oscar Brad Bird, ganador de dos Oscar, que utilizará los interiores y el entorno del Palau de les Arts, el Hemisfèric, Umbracle y el Museo de las Ciencias, para plasmar esa imagen futurista que inspiró a la serie “V”.

Tomorrowland es una trama de ciencia ficción que cuenta la historia de dos jóvenes unidos por el mismo destino. Un adolescente inteligente, optimista y lleno de curiosidad, y un antiguo niño inventor abrumado por las desilusiones, se embarcan en un misión en búsqueda de los secretos de un enigmático lugar concurrido en un lugar del tiempo y el espacio.

El rodaje comenzará el 23 de diciembre para finalizar el 8 de febrero y el filme se estrenará a finales del próximo año.

Disney comes to Valencia to film the movie 'Tomorrowland' at the City of the Arts.
The City of the Arts will receive the filming of Disney's movie 'Tomorrowland' from December 23 with actors of renown as George Clooney and Hugh Laurie.

Valencia has been the stage chosen to film  the new Disney movie. The City of the Arts  will turn into the idyllic city into that the values, the justice and wisdom, will finish with the violence turning it into a " land of good ".
The producer has chosen this place because of its " futurist image " and will film in it some scenes of "Tomorrowland", that count on the actors George Clooney, winner in two occasions of Oscar of the Academy; Hugh Laurie, known by his character, the doctor House; Britt Roberson, " The dome "; Raffey Cassidy, known by the movies "Dark shadows" and "Snow white"; and Thomas Robinson " The switch ".
The movie is directed and written by Brad Bird, winner of two Oscar, and will use the interiors and the outside of Palau de les Arts, Hemisfèric, Umbracle and Museum of the Sciences, to show that futurist image that inspired the serie "V".

Tomorrowland is a plot of science fiction that tells the history of two young joined by the same destiny. An intelligent teenager, optimistic and full of curiosity, and a former child inventor overwhelmed by the disappointments, embark in a mission in search of the secrets of an enigmatic crowded place in the place of the time and the space.
The filming will begin on December 23rd to finish on February 8th and the film will be released at the end of next year.

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) Empty Re: New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain)

Post by hathaross Mon 28 Oct 2013, 13:08

Is there a way to know If George will be there? and If he will, to know the date?

If he go I will think seriously to go Very Happy

hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain) Empty Re: New filming location for Tomorrowland, Valencia (Spain)

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 13:26

WOW over christmas and New Years. I hope George doesn't has to be there. But if he does I sooooo support you hathaross. You better try your luck
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 28 Oct 2013, 13:30

I can invite him to have a spanish typical Christmas lol! 

The thing is that I´m a little far away from Valencia, but I want to visit the city so it will be a double meaning visit Very Happy Of course, If he won´t go, I won´t... so I would need to know with time.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 28 Oct 2013, 13:31

Well he did say he wouldn't have had time to promote MM because of Tommorrowland filming....maybe this is why....Sounds like an interesting place.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 13:39

Oh yes that's right SG forgot about it.

You better start planing your trip hathaross Very Happy  Once George will be seen in Valencia it will get crazy I assume.

Oh now I'm excited......You better keep us posted. cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 28 Oct 2013, 13:46

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wait wait!!! You got me nervous lol! 

Can I write to somebody to know it? I know they don´t give that information but maybe I can persuade them... I can´t make a trip If he won´t be there, and just in those dates...

If he goes...and If I could go... I would die!! It would be the MOMENT of my life and sure I would faint so...  lol! I´m not use to meet famous... less American famous, less actors from there and less my platonic love LOL! 
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 13:51

LOL funny, you made me nervous first Laughing 

well just wait as soon he arrives in Valencia we all will know as I'm sure pics will follow soon and then you plan your trip. You need to be very flexible though Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 28 Oct 2013, 13:57

I´m very flexible with time now... so it would be great!!! It´s a long trip to Valencia but I could do for him Laughing 

I have to make a plan, all those curious people and girls screaming is not good for my visit lol!  .... I have to focus his attention!!!
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Mon 28 Oct 2013, 13:57

The interview from Deadline where he recently explained the release date changes for MM mentions he has filming commitments for Tomorrowland until mid-Jan, '14.

After that, Golden Globes?

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 28 Oct 2013, 13:58

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 28 Oct 2013, 14:28

@hathaross ... you have to go .... mixing travel with an events is highly recommended by me ... but don't make it (George) your focus ... if it happens great, if not enjoy Valencia....

Thats what happened when I went to Venice ... I almost missed George because I was so captivated by Venice .... BUT he was the cherry on my cake .... if only his right ear !!!!! Very Happy
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 28 Oct 2013, 14:49

Yeah.. you´re right!! Smile but those days are difficult to travel because the wheater and also I´m with family so... I will think about it.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 18:46

Is he going to be in Spain all that time xmas till feb? Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 28 Oct 2013, 20:19

nice to know he will be European till Jan!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 28 Oct 2013, 22:36

Thanks Chiki for this post. Looks like TL is going to have several locations.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 28 Oct 2013, 23:52

Always fancied a trip to Spain, was so close years ago but changed my mind at the last minute, silly me didn't want to take advantage of families holiday house in Majerco, I should have - regrets Ive had a few....sorry Im so tired....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 28 Oct 2013, 23:56

Majerco?? (Mallorca??)

You should come one day, there is too much to see....
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 29 Oct 2013, 00:18

I saw where an article also said there would be some filming on Florida too. But it didn't really say when or how long.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 29 Oct 2013, 02:54

Yep I meant Mallorca, told you I was tired - my family still have a couple of homes there so I should come and have a look, accommodation taken care of......maybe one day soon
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 29 Oct 2013, 08:12

Oh theminis, take vacation in January and once you are in Mallorca you can do a trip to Velencia.   Very Happy   George is waiting  love1
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 29 Oct 2013, 11:20

Having home there... what are you waiting for? Laughing 
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 29 Oct 2013, 12:53

YOUR INVITATION !!!!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 29 Oct 2013, 20:43

Exactly Its Me - my invitation is needed first...

Hathaross - Lets see what am I waiting for, the money, not that cheap to fly from Australia to Spain, so need some more savings first... It would be so nice to go there at any time of the year but when George is in town, absolute bonus
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 29 Oct 2013, 20:46

What price love...true love.... man up ladies...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 29 Oct 2013, 21:49

I didn´t know you where form Australia!! Woww... it should me amazing. I would like to go someday.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 29 Oct 2013, 22:07

what would he say wrote:

wait
can you explain that to me please?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 29 Oct 2013, 22:57

@Theminis it is time to consider to move countries. You are too far away from George. Very Happy  I don't think he can handle it any longer...... bounce bounce 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 29 Oct 2013, 22:59

hathaross wrote:I didn´t know you where form Australia!! Woww... it should me amazing. I would like to go someday.
Its a very beautiful part of the world Hathaross, have a look at the thread title Our Amazing World - I have put some pictures form Australia there.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 29 Oct 2013, 23:00

Nicky80 wrote:@Theminis it is time to consider to move countries. You are too far away from George. Very Happy  I don't think he can handle it any longer......   bounce bounce 
Well of course Nicky, that's why he sometimes has that lost sad look, he is pining..... LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 29 Oct 2013, 23:03

Sad 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 29 Oct 2013, 23:04

I will theminis Smile 
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 29 Oct 2013, 23:30

it's me wrote:
what would he say wrote:

wait

Sometimes, the bottom has to leave the couch .... for true love ... leave the comfort zone....that's all...jmo.... I dunno 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 30 Oct 2013, 05:29

but isn't it more comforting true love???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 30 Oct 2013, 06:29

what would he say wrote:
it's me wrote:
what would he say wrote:

wait

Sometimes, the bottom has to leave the couch .... for true love ... leave the comfort zone....that's all...jmo....  I dunno 
Well My money limits me. I'm 60 and nobody wants to hire 60. I have tried a bit of everything looking for work. But there are just too many who lost jobs looking for work and all have been taken. I have no experience except as a housewife. There aren't any jobs for what I can do. Looked for anyone needing a little help at their homes, like invalids or older folks. But none at the moment.

If I could afford to move to another city, I sure would. At least find one where there was a few jobs around. I live on SS and a small pension which are separated by about 12 to 15 days, giving that they do SS by every third week for me.

It would be very nice to go to Spain to see George, and enjoy the beautiful places and weather there. Bet he is going to get lots of visits from many fans while there. Smile

And yes, true love means that once the other person knows you love them that much, they can sometimes try to push for greater love from you by hitting the comfort zone. True love can be very demanding. It depends on what the other person believes they need from you. Sometimes it seems as if one must keep proving how much they love a person. Thats hard. Because you never know what they may ask of you. And because you have committed to the love and them, you try.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 30 Oct 2013, 09:06

@ Joanie's clone

You may not have money...but bags of talent...

I love your "common sense" attitude, and you write beautifully ....

60, the new 30 after all!

The essence of YOU should never be determined by somebody else ... And definately not by a dumb number or difficult circumstance ... Jmo
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 30 Oct 2013, 09:14

Joanie's clone.......there's a problem with offering your services to anyone in their own homes, that of them trusting a complete stranger.
Maybe better to link up with a bone fide voluntary organisation first in order to build up some references ?
I'm sure many would value your services as they get older.
Good luck anyway.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 30 Oct 2013, 09:31

@ Joanie's Clone
very interesting words

one need to ask himself
testing so much my mate
is it really love for him/her
or for myself?

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 30 Oct 2013, 15:19

it's me wrote:@ Joanie's Clone
very interesting words

one need to ask himself
testing so much my mate
or for myself?

How very insecure! Rolling Eyes 
Can someone really be SO afraid or unsure?

Basically, if you love someone, you know. Deep inside. It's so powerful, at times you cannot breath from the feeling. Heart palpitations, weak knees, longing anticipation. Need to see them in the flesh, engaging all five senses. Constant thoughts of them.
No one tests & tests & tests....Sleep 

Back to topic. Valencia is beautiful in December/ January.
Orange orchards everywhere, driving around the country. Very lush even in Winter.

Last edited by Ocean on Wed 30 Oct 2013, 19:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 30 Oct 2013, 18:20

right facepalm 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 30 Oct 2013, 18:42

Joanna wrote:Joanie's clone.......there's a problem with offering your services to anyone in their own homes, that of them trusting a complete stranger.
Maybe better to link up with a bone fide voluntary organisation first in order to build up some references ?
I'm sure many would value your services as they get older.
Good luck anyway.
Oh I so completely agree with Joanna on the above Joanie's clone... as also security for you at an unknown household... Just being at an NGO or a Service Centre where you can share your love, can be such an encouragement to move onward, may be you could begin from there... and yes, you write very well too, you could work on it as a skill, if that makes you happy  I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 30 Oct 2013, 18:47

Ocean wrote:
it's me wrote:@ Joanie's Clone
very interesting words

one need to ask himself
testing so much my mate
or for myself?

How very insecure! Rolling Eyes 
Can someone really be SO afraid or unsure?

Basically, if you love someone, you know. Deep inside. It's so powerful, at times you cannot breath from the feeling. Heart palpitations, weak knees, longing anticipation. Need to see them in the flesh, engaging all five senses. Constant thoughts of them.
No one tests & tests & tests
....Sleep 

Back to topic. Valencia is beautiful in December/ January.
Orange orchards everywhere, driving around he country. Very lush even in Winter.
Oh my goodness Ocean, you are such a romantic, surely!!! I love you

So sorry I went off topic too Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 30 Oct 2013, 19:37

"Can someone really be SO afraid or unsure?"

Yes.(raising a hand here Embarassed  )

Valencia, the home of paella and Oceanogràfic and much more. He´ll have a good time there.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 31 Oct 2013, 00:24

Well, I thank all of you for encouraging and kind words. Actually I used to write quite a lot. Not making books, just loved to do it. But my stuff isn't that professional. It def needs improvements. The commercialization of writing tho is what makes it harder and less enjoyable. I juts loved the doing of it, prolly like George loves the doing of making films, no matter which aspect of it is coming from. But he took his to the next level and learned how to squeeze his concepts into a professional film.

Me, thats just hard. I get that the story has to have that pro touch to be accepted by publishers, but the end product can be very dif from the fun original, at least my concept of fun.

And about love, sometimes when things happen that shake one or the other of a couple, that can cause the questions to arise. The doubts. One def knows when one has the knee shaking emotions that stir the deepest parts of you. And yes, you can only think of them. Nothing much else. Smile

On Amazon, you can find two books written years ago, but still there. The Tale Bearer's Curse and Circles of Destiny Not truly as professional as a publisher would have liked, nor very big as in lengthy novels.

Yes, Spain is very beautiful place in many of its regions. have seen pics of it for years and read much about it from many dif sources. Haven't heard much about Valencia tho. But have heard now thru those of you who know it, and a few others how beautiful it is.

Last edited by Joanie's Clone on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 00:33; edited 1 time in total
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 31 Oct 2013, 00:30

Why on earth would someone start filming a project the day before Christmas? Don't people spend time with their loved ones over the holidays anymore?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 31 Oct 2013, 01:56

@ playfulD

I agree, timing a little harsh....santa

@ Joanie's ... Will look them up...thanks
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 31 Oct 2013, 08:24

the day before Xmas?
really?!?!? affraid 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 31 Oct 2013, 08:30

playfuldeb wrote:Why on earth would someone start filming a project the day before Christmas? Don't people spend time with their loved ones over the holidays anymore?
Maybe during christmas they are only filming with a small group??? Or they invite they family and friends over.

But I guess money doesn't care for Christmas holidays   Sad  It is all for money and reaching deadlines.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Thu 31 Oct 2013, 08:32

playfuldeb wrote:Why on earth would someone start filming a project the day before Christmas? Don't people spend time with their loved ones over the holidays anymore?

Just an opinion, but I don't think they "big" actors won't be here until after Christmas.
Maybe they start filming some scenes with extras and things like that.  Or maybe they need to close the part of the complex that they're going to use. I mean, to prepare the set. The City of Arts is a big complex, and as the article says, they are going to use only the central part, and they need the buildings closed. So, visitors have to know what parts of the complex they can visit during these days before buying the tickets.
Or maybe....(spanish cynical in me speaking), is part of the deal, and tickets to visits will be double than usual. You know, 'here is Disney filming a movie, with George Clooney and Hugh Laurie... blah, blah', but not sign of them and meanwhile, pay all this money for nothing. It's Christmas, so there will be a lot of visitors. And "Generalitat Valenciana" (Valencia Administration) is famous for making big deals from nothing......  (for their own profit, of course!) But, as i said, it's just my opinion, and I'm a little tired of spanish politicians.Evil or Very Mad

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 31 Oct 2013, 08:45

A lot of public buildings close for 3 or 4 days here, Xmas Eve to day after St Stephens day ... When you think about it, it's the ideal time to film...

Well that's what happens here....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next