George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week

+6
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
party animal - not!
Sevens
Nicky80
10 posters

Go down

‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week Empty ‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 Jan 2015, 20:17

Thanks to frenchies.

I bet we will see new pics. I really hope so. I can't wait Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo

‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week

This week, Joel and Ethan Coen are continuing work on Hail, Caesar! in Los Angeles. The film follows a fixer named Eddie Mannix in 1950s Hollywood who works with the studios to protect their biggest stars.
But, it isn’t the plot that has people talking, it’s the cast. Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Scarlett Johansson, Tilda Swinton and Ralph Fiennes are all on board.

According to recent filming permits, Hail, Caesar!, working under the title Wings of Eagles, will be filming at 1380 E 6th St in L.A. on 1/16 – 1/17 from 3:00 PM – 7:00 AM (overnight) and on 1/19 from 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week Empty Re: ‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week

Post by Sevens Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:39

can't wait to see George back at work.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week Empty Re: ‘Hail, Caesar!’, starring George Clooney and Channing Tatum, filming on location in L.A. this week

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 Jan 2015, 14:14

An extra?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Jan 2015, 15:27

A photo posted by Cathy Fielding (@cathy_fielding) on

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 05 Feb 2015, 00:43

Today:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 19:22; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 05 Feb 2015, 05:24

Another one

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 19:24; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Feb 2015, 06:19

Am I right in thinking George isn't on set?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 05 Feb 2015, 06:24

Katiedot wrote:Am I right in thinking George isn't on set?
No he was on set in the last two days according to this guy. Right next to George.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 19:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 05 Feb 2015, 12:05

Thanks Hen!

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 19:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 05 Feb 2015, 12:31

Sevens wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Am I right in thinking George isn't on set?
No he was on set in the last two days according to this guy. Right next to George.
Well he commented that George was right next to him at set in last two days.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Feb 2015, 17:20

Sevens wrote:Another one

lol!   Roman Soldiers plus Hollywood Style Sailors.....Sounds like a fun film !

Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 14 Feb 2015, 05:54

According to imdb, Hail Caesar! has gone into post-production status.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Feb 2015, 05:58

mmmm
already ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 14 Feb 2015, 16:41

That is fast, even for the Coens.

Maybe they split the directing duties so that they were filming twice as many scenes a day, and they got lucky and didn't need to re-shoot or adjust anything, and just went straight to post.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 14 Feb 2015, 23:07

This Film and A joke, you have any idea What was the Roman Empire did not? Surely Ê A film that could not be Filmed in Los Angeles, the Port Imperial green ..... solo Hollywood Could Happen, where everything is fake, but Caesar and the Roman Empire are Authentic, historical and Documenta. I repeat: A film joke ..... poor George ate the brain
He needs money to pay the new house and the whims of his wife? The George loved and respected me, would Relieved The Third finger to the Director Who Proposed to rate this film.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 14 Feb 2015, 23:35

lelacorb wrote:This Film and A joke, you have any idea What was the Roman Empire did not? Surely Ê A film that could not be Filmed in Los Angeles, the Port Imperial green ..... solo Hollywood Could Happen, where everything is fake, but Caesar and the Roman Empire are Authentic, historical and Documenta. I repeat: A film joke ..... poor George ate the brain
He needs money to pay the new house and the whims of his wife? The George loved and respected me, would Relieved The Third finger to the Director Who Proposed to rate this film.

You know this is a Coen brothers movie and not a documentary about Caesar's reign, right? 

The movie is set in the Hollywood of the 1950s/60s, and the Julius Caesar movie-within-the-movie looks exactly as it would have if it were made in that time.  Rent Elizabeth Taylor's disaster Cleopatra and you'll see what the Coens are going for.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 15 Feb 2015, 10:07

lelacorb wrote:This Film and A joke, you have any idea What was the Roman Empire did not? Surely Ê A film that could not be Filmed in Los Angeles, the Port Imperial green ..... solo Hollywood Could Happen, where everything is fake, but Caesar and the Roman Empire are Authentic, historical and Documenta. I repeat: A film joke ..... poor George ate the brain
He needs money to pay the new house and the whims of his wife?
The George loved and respected me, would Relieved The Third finger to the Director Who Proposed to rate this film.

So you have not seen the movie yet but you know already this movie is a joke and he is just doing it because he needs money for the new house and his wife?

Nothing more annoying reading posts who now put down George work in a negative way only because to find a negative argumentation about his wife and his "new life".

Can we seperate his work with his private life and just wait until the movie comes out and judge then?

Oh and by the way, do we really have to mention Amal in EVERY thread. ...... Rolling Eyes
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 15 Feb 2015, 15:48

As I understand it, George LOVES working
and making films. Period.

PS...and much of his money goes toward
Sentinal Sattelite.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down