George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question

3 posters

Go down

George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question Empty George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question

Post by Mazy Sat 19 Oct 2013, 09:21

Mamamia Team
Friday 18 October 2013 8:40am
George Clooney’s new film, Gravity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mexican journalist asks stupid/amazing question at press conference for George Clooney’s new film.

So, there’s this film out at the moment called Gravity. It’s set in outer space. It has Sandra Bullock and George Clooney in it.

And it’s pretty popular despite a couple of glaring scientific inaccuracies. (We’re pretty sure that booty shorts aren’t issued as part of the NASA uniform.)

But perhaps the film was a little too real for Mexican TV entertainment reporter, Carlos “El Capi” Pérez.

At a press conference for the film, the reporter asked the film’s director, Alfonso Cuarón, “”What were the technical and human difficulties of filming in space? Was it very difficult, very complicated to film in space? Did the camera operators get sick?”

Oh dear.
Cuarón decided to play along, saying: ”We were in space for three-and-a-half months. I got really sick during training.” And then everyone laughed at the trolling journo and the director’s humorous answer and the celebrity news story ended there, right?

Wrong.
Because – after receiving an understandable amount of ‘what the’ reactions – El Capi has since tweeted: ”Excuse me Twitter for being a professional committed to information. Don’t tell me I was the only one who had that doubt.”

Wait… so was he actually serious? #confused

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question Empty Re: George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Oct 2013, 10:57

lol! lol! lol!    Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question Empty Re: George Clooney’s new film, Gravity. Reporter asks a Question

Post by it's me Sat 19 Oct 2013, 12:42

the movie was real convincing
Thumbs up! 
this funny journalist need to get a bit more infos before going to such appointment... Rolling Eyes 

what did say his boss?

or is this another (weird hurting) way to get attention?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down