George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood

+22
GiGi
Maggy
playfuldeb
Way2Old4Dis
Rachel
Lakin460
Carla97
blubelle
Lighterside
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
Mazy
moniquevander
Katiedot
bamboochacha
LornaDoone
phys major
fava
Joanna
it's me
silly girl
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood - Page 2 Empty Re: CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood

Post by Katiedot Wed 25 Sep 2013, 07:56

It doesn't say a love scene got out of hand. It just says 'a scene'. When I first read it, I (and this dates me) understood a scene to mean a party but then figured out it probably meant a scene from the film.

Opportunistic sex just happens. People don't have to be acting out love scenes to get turned on (otherwise there wouldn't be nearly as much sex in office stationery cupboards), they just have to be together and feel a spark between them.

Does this story make George look bad? IMO only if you want to be judgmental about it or can't accept that George is a normal human with normal human failings. At his age these things happen (or rather, don't happen) and it shows him to be a normal middle-aged guy who got lucky with a 25-year old. Both adults, both able to make informed decisions about their behaviour. Icky? Yes. Bad? Nah, not really.

As I said, I still don't think this is likely to be true. I can more easily imagine someone inventing this story as an antidote to 'George Clooney, the lover every woman wants to sleep with' image just for a laugh.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood - Page 2 Empty Re: CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood

Post by Maggy Wed 25 Sep 2013, 09:51

The only thing I find disturbing is that they
both were in a relationship. But maybe that's Hollywood life and it's considered normal and acceptable.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 25 Sep 2013, 10:15

It's ridiculing him. Just reading the description of the alleged encounter.
Even if he had a few drinks & let go of any inhibitions, seems far-fetched fiction. And generation gap sexual encounters make any man ( or woman) seem seedy & desperate by conjuring up unflattering images, even if between consenting adults.
Anyway, that's my opinion.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Wed 25 Sep 2013, 12:54

Bad sex.Thats what bothers me the most. Bad sex. Crying or Very sad
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 25 Sep 2013, 17:38

There is no sex scene between the characters that GC and ERW play in the screenplay draft I read, and that draft was pretty much a blueprint for what was on the screen. So I doubt that it was even shot and cut. It never happened.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 25 Sep 2013, 18:50

phys major wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:
I think the act of making Love should be done with two people who have respect, dignity, and love for each other..
If this were true, nobody would ever have the chance to get good at it...
I Beg to Differ, I'm Damn Good at it!!  Then again, I really like that book that seems to be obsolete called the Bible..Smile 

Relax. It was a rhetorical joke...

And I'm sure you didn't mean to imply that adults who have recreational outside-of-marriage sex are automatically not religious or Christian. Or that the Bible is the arbiter of all things sacred.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 26 Sep 2013, 02:47

drunken
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 26 Sep 2013, 03:36

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
phys major wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:
I think the act of making Love should be done with two people who have respect, dignity, and love for each other..
If this were true, nobody would ever have the chance to get good at it...
I Beg to Differ, I'm Damn Good at it!!  Then again, I really like that book that seems to be obsolete called the Bible..Smile 
Relax. It was a rhetorical joke...

And I'm sure you didn't mean to imply that adults who have recreational outside-of-marriage sex are automatically not religious or Christian. Or that the Bible is the arbiter of all things sacred.
I personally don't care what others do with there lives..I made a comment about myself. Take it whatever way you want.
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 26 Sep 2013, 03:55

touchy subject - no pun intended!! LOL
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 26 Sep 2013, 14:00

Katie, the point is that this type of rumor can be very damaging to a person's career if taken seriously by a broader "audience" than the stupid gossip mill...as in the people who make the decisions about whom they give money to make a film.

One only has to think back a year or so ago, to Snow White and the Huntsman and the turkey that even the heroic acting effort by Charlize Theron couldn't pull out of the fire and why? Because the "director" couldn't keep it zipped nor could he keep his mind on the FILM and he let the little tart he was lusting after ruin the film. Had he been thinking with his big brain, I think things could have turned out differently but they didn't.

You can't afford to be pegged as a director who loses his head over a pretty face and loses millions of dollars in the process. Not the career trajectory that George is interested in making, I think we can safely assume.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Thu 26 Sep 2013, 15:33

Lighterside, a couple of problems with this, Rupert Sanders (the director)isn't George Clooney. George has spent a long career engendering good will with Hollywood power players.  Using his own money to make his less broad based films, returning to ER for farewells are just a few of the things.  Most importantly, although his movies aren't usually blockbusters most are  profitable which is important as these are the films that make or break a studio.  

I also don't think that the mostly men who run the studios are going to be upset about George being with a young starlet in his film.   Most men seemed to be envious of him in that way.  

Which brings me back to Snow White, this really didn't hurt Rupert Sanders career that much or the movie.   The movie grossed over $300 million worldwide and doubled its costs.  You may not like it, but it was successful.  My understanding is Sanders declined to be attached to the sequel, because his now ex-wife and mother of his kids didn't want him to, and that allowed Kristen Stewart to come back.  Originally sexist Hollywood had her out and him in with it being mostly about the Huntsman then, just odd considering she was Snow White.   Sanders is scheduled to direct a Tom Cruise movie.  Now granted Tom Cruise isn't what he used to be, but he still is powerful in Hollywood.  

The thing the gossip does to me is make George seem old.  Which has been happening for a while now with Eli's father like comments, Stacy's no sex for months gossip, and now the he can't get it up gossip.  This could hurt his leading man status.  Which would make me sad if we don't get to see him in those roles anymore, but he was the one who said that he would lose that status as some point. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 26 Sep 2013, 18:40

Well I don´t see how any of those gossips could harm his leading man status.

He is ,as a saying goes, dans une ligue de son propre!

There has to be a new option for a leading man, reaching his benchmark, and still he is competing the leading man status not losing it.

At the moment there is none, really. I mean take a look at the new men...bunch of apes that look like they were hammered together by a cave man with stone tools...
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 26 Sep 2013, 21:22

Personally I think any rumour or gossip about any well known man having difficulties in the "bedroom area" are despicable, given the sensitivity of the subject.

I'm not happy with this story even being here on this 
reputable forum.
But I'm weird like that sorry. flower
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Sep 2013, 03:53

Sorry Jo, this forum covers everything about George, not just the stuff you like.  

Madsky wrote:The thing the gossip does to me is make George seem old.
 Exactly.  If anyone even believes this is true, it's the fact that it takes away from George's superstud image that makes it hurtful.  Not sure that'll affect his leading man status because if you look at the kind of films he does, he's very rarely in romantic roles anyway.  

Lighterside wrote:One only has to think back a year or so ago, to Snow White and the Huntsman and the turkey that even the heroic acting effort by Charlize Theron couldn't pull out of the fire and why? Because the "director" couldn't keep it zipped nor could he keep his mind on the FILM and he let the little tart he was lusting after ruin the film.
 Ok, this is off topic but sorry, firstly you're calling the woman names when it was the man who's the adulterer?  I'm not a big believer in judging people by the sex they have, but if you're going to do it, at least be even handed about it.  If a single woman who's allowed to sleep with whoever she chooses is a tart, what does that make the man who breaks his vows?

Secondly, this has absolutely no comparison to George.  The Huntsman [which was a box office success despite being released at the same time as another Snow White story starring Julia Roberts - did the world even need one such film, let alone two? - and was successful enough for a sequel to be considered] had a married director who was caught publicly cheating on his wife with a a-list actress who starred in his film.  

This bit of gossip is about an unmarried director who may have sort of had some kind of non-penetrative sex the one time with a relatively unknown unmarried actress who had a supporting role in his film.  

We're in the 21st century folks.  Unmarried people are allowed to have consensual sex.  Even if it's bad sex. We don't stone people or hang scarlet letters around their necks any more.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 27 Sep 2013, 05:29

Katiedot wrote:

This bit of gossip is about an unmarried director who may have sort of had some kind of non-penetrative sex the one time with a relatively unknown unmarried actress who had a supporting role in his film.  

We're in the 21st century folks.  Unmarried people are allowed to have consensual sex.  Even if it's bad sex. We don't stone people or hang scarlet letters around their necks any more.
Well shit Katie, yer taking all the fun out of it!

No stonings, no scarlett letter?  WTF is the world coming to?

Hawthorne is turning over in his grave!  Hahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Sep 2013, 07:16

Well, you can come and live where I am: we still whip people and put them in jail for kissing here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Fri 27 Sep 2013, 11:15

Sorry, i don`t know if i could explain my opinion right..my very bad english, you know...

Never mind, if the story is true or not...i read...George is human and he is 52...many men in this age have sometimes problems with the Body and nobody knows how the relationship with Stacy was....so, i can`t see him in a bad light about the story. The only one i can see in a bad light is Evan Rachel Wood....about such things we should not speak in public.

Margou
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 27 Sep 2013, 12:47

@Katie the "little tart" comment is in regard to a single woman going after a married man for the fu*K of it and not because she was "in love"...she broke up a marriage and impacted the lives of children to stroke her ego and because she COULD and for no other reason.  Not a paragon of virtue in my book!  THAT is what I objected to on her part in this scenario...not the fact that she was the woman.  This isn't the stone age even though you may be living in a place that still thinks it is...it's not America and we are a bit more evolved than that!

Regardless, this blind was meant to hurt George and for no other reason and I find it interesting how many people here ALWAYS want to believe the WORST thing printed about everyone who has some success.  That's the point to these blinds in the first place or they wouldn't be blinds...they are a despicable way to hurt someone's career without your FINGERPRINTS on it and that's cowardly to boot!

If there is one thing that isn't in short supply in Hollywood it's jealousy...there's plenty of that to go around and that's where these blind items get their start. They are designed to hurt and not for any other reason. Ask yourself why you are so willing to always believe the worst about people....
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Sep 2013, 13:18

I think this was made up never happened.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Sep 2013, 14:49

Thumbs up! 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 27 Sep 2013, 15:19

Annemarie, I agree with you I think the story as written never happened.   I think there could be a nugget of truth in it somewhere, or it could be Enty created the story based on how complimentary George was of Evan and then all the crazy no sex with Stacy in the last month stories came out, so it became time for creative writing.

You know this is written by an immature man too.  A man's worst nightmare is not getting it up, but even the story said that she laughed about it and it helped their relationship.  Couldn't be the worst sex she ever had, even if it was true.  Sorry girls, but sex is a two way street and I know if I was with George and he couldn't perform I think I would still be able to have a great time.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 28 Sep 2013, 03:55

Katiedot wrote:Well, you can come and live where I am: we still whip people and put them in jail for kissing here.
Oops you're right. Maybe shouldn't joke about such stuff.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Sep 2013, 04:20

LornaDoone wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Well, you can come and live where I am: we still whip people and put them in jail for kissing here.
Oops you're right.  Maybe shouldn't joke about such stuff.
Oh, we do. It's the only way to deal with crazy: laugh at it. If you treat it seriously you give it an authority it doesn't deserve. IMO anyway.

Lighterside wrote: I find it interesting how many people here ALWAYS want to believe the WORST thing printed about everyone
You obviously don't spend much time in the girlfriend threads; people are always very willing to believe the absolute worst about someone.

madsky wrote:Annemarie, I agree with you I think the story as written never happened.   I think there could be a nugget of truth in it somewhere, or it could be Enty created the story based on how complimentary George was of Evan and then all the crazy no sex with Stacy in the last month stories came out, so it became time for creative writing.
Totally. The way the story's written, the way it's so believable that you can actually see it happening in your mind's eye is the reason why I think it's fiction. It's someone making fun of George's reputation as a ladies' man by pointing out that at his age and with his health problems even he could have a misfire on occasion. He's only human.

Many of these gossip stories are made up by writers conjecturing what could have happened or what might have been said in certain situations.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 29 Sep 2013, 23:30

I used to go to that blog, the original poster or person that started the blog hasn't been there for some time now. There's a huge difference in writing style not to mention whoever has taken over the blog doesn't even bother with spell check half the time.

I don't believe much of what is written there.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2