George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler

5 posters

Go down

Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler Empty Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler

Post by LornaDoone Sun 09 Sep 2012, 01:20

Blind Item Revealed September 8, 2012 - Stacy is the last reveal...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saturday, September 08, 2012
Blind Items Revealed

This was the day after a party that someone had attended and their notes on that party.

March 20, 2007

So when people come out of rehab, aren't they supposed to be sober? This person was so obnoxious and so rude and so obviously wasted out of his mind....

Brandon Davis

This television host was practically yelling, "notice me, oh please notice me." She needs to decide if she wants to be a host or a performer. If she needs that much attention then she needs to go on a reality show...

Paula Abdul

This person's hands are not all that's large anymore. When she sees the photos she is going to go NUTS....

Paris Hilton

This female reality star was so sweet. Don't believe all the stuff you read about her because I don't think most of it is true.

Stacy Keibler

Well then, maybe she is all that she seems, just a sweet gal trying to make it in Hollywood!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler Empty Re: Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler

Post by Katiedot Sun 09 Sep 2012, 06:21

Interesting.

Still, I think you need to get to know someone really well before you can decide what they're 'really' like. It's easy to be nice, sweet and easygoing when you meet someone briefly once. In fact, I'd say it would be extremely bad manners to appear any other way.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler Empty Re: Enty Lawyer Blind Item Revealed - Stacy Kiebler

Post by it's me Sun 09 Sep 2012, 09:02

so
'Don't believe all the stuff you read about ' .... anyone !
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 09 Sep 2012, 16:17

um I was being ironical and funny in my comment about Stacy being sweet. Ok, maybe the "funny" didn't come out... HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 09 Sep 2012, 16:41

That comment was made 5 years ago..People change, they get larger heads with fame....True you don't know anyone until you have spent time with them...Actors don't stop acting...
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 09 Sep 2012, 17:05

phys major wrote:That comment was made 5 years ago..People change, they get larger heads with fame....True you don't know anyone until you have spent time with them...Actors don't stop acting...

Good point.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Sep 2012, 17:38

Actors don't stop acting...

facepalm
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 10 Sep 2012, 06:12

Unfortunately, even the best seem to fall back on it a times. Guess it braces them for some things.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down