George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity

+5
Carla97
it's me
Juliette Hardy
Katiedot
Mazy
9 posters

Go down

New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity Empty New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity

Post by Mazy Fri 16 Aug 2013, 03:08

NEW IMAGE OF GEORGE CLOONEY IN DIRECTOR ALFONSO CUARÓN'S GRAVITY
BY PIETRO FILIPPONI

PUBLISHED: AUGUST 15, 2013 - 12:50PM

From the director of Children of Men and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban comes Gravity, the story of two surviving astronauts aboard a damaged space station.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sandra Bullock plays Dr. Ryan Stone, a brilliant medical engineer on her first shuttle mission, with veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (George Clooney) in command of his last flight before retiring. But on a seemingly routine spacewalk, disaster strikes. The shuttle is destroyed, leaving Stone and Kowalsky completely alone–tethered to nothing but each other and spiraling out into the blackness.
The deafening silence tells them they have lost any link to Earth…and any chance for rescue. As fear turns to panic, every gulp of air eats away at what little oxygen is left. But the only way home may be to go further out into the terrifying expanse of space.

Directed by Alfonso Cuaron, Gravity is scheduled for 2-D, 3D and IMAX 3-D theatrical release through Warner Bros Pictures on October 4th, 2013.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity Empty Re: New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity

Post by Katiedot Fri 16 Aug 2013, 06:11

Thanks, Mazy. They're such great pictures that I've just made this a new thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity Empty Re: New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity

Post by Mazy Fri 16 Aug 2013, 07:42

Okay no problem, I thought about a new thread then changed my mind.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Fri 16 Aug 2013, 08:19

Oh, I'm SO seeing this in 3D...
and totally sober.  Drink 

I wonder what happens next...I\'ve got an idea2 
Suspense.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 16 Aug 2013, 08:23

Yes
Scaring
But you want to know more!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 08:30

Yes, I want to know also if this is ok for a person suffering acrophobia (afraid of hights)? Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 09:20

So I thought I only get sick if I watch it in 3D but now seing this video and everyone turning and turning...... I feel so    Vomit 1 

Oh I don't know to watch this movie    

Somebody else has to watch it first and you guys need to tell me if the whole movie is like that or only parts of it      Wink
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 19 Aug 2013, 16:44

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Aug 2013, 22:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 23:10

Amazing picture!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

New images of George Clooney in director Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity Empty temp thread

Post by amaretti Fri 30 Aug 2013, 02:27

wow great poster

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 21:19

Uh nice close up picture of G    I love you
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Aug 2013, 21:21

I want that close up
1 inch from my nose
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 21:24

I want no inch between us if you know what I mean   Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Aug 2013, 21:29

Well
It would have been the starting only

Twisted Evil 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 21:31

Uh it's me

I don't do startes straight main course  Twisted Evil 

Better not to look at this picture anymore. Too hot
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Aug 2013, 21:39

LOOOL!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 31 Aug 2013, 02:15

Love those eyelashes and I love seeing his face that close up, however I don't like seeing that thing on his head. I don't know how I am going to watch this movie but I am. The more they show the scarier it gets. I get claustrophobic for him.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down