George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession

+8
What Would He Say
it's me
Lakin460
silly girl
melbert
theminis
party animal - not!
very vera
12 posters

Go down

The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession Empty The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession

Post by very vera Sat 27 Jul 2013, 01:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 15:43; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected thread title and moved thread to Stacy Keibler section of the forum)

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession Empty Re: The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Jul 2013, 01:26

Ah, now could there be a germ of truth in this? I might partly believe some elements of it if I didn't think Himself has a pretty regimented fitmess routine first thing in the morning too........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession Empty Re: The Enquirer says George Clooney dumped Stacy Keibler because of her fitness obsession

Post by theminis Sat 27 Jul 2013, 01:36

Not buying it, if she wasn't fit and healthy they would say he dumped her as she doesn't like to break out in a sweat.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Jul 2013, 01:38

George is an early riser and does his exercise regimen in the morning. The story is trying to make George look like an old fuddy duddy.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 27 Jul 2013, 01:46

This is from the Enquirer so we can only take with a grain of salt.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Jul 2013, 01:52

As the man himself said, he can't sleep in so doubt getting up early (with or without exercise) is a problem - gosh they will write just about anything wont they?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Jul 2013, 02:12

Yep, they're slinging everything at the original story to drum up a few more column inches. And we're talking about the man who has two basketball sessions a day, and does the odd cleanse thingy (Person to Person) and gets up at stupid o'clock.

Blimey, wish I was that self-disciplined..... Now where did that chocolate (dark, tho!) go?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 27 Jul 2013, 03:57

"Gets up at stupid o'clock"
LOLOLOL !! Love that!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 27 Jul 2013, 12:24

But what does it mean?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Jul 2013, 12:28

To wake up early. We also say "I woke up at 0 dark thirty" meaning early. At work close to quitting time, we'll say "it's beer thirty" meaning happy hour.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 27 Jul 2013, 13:04

I've gone soft on Stacy....I kinda think it may be true....Exercise can become an addiction, as with all addictions it becomes impossible to control, it controls you.  She is in terrific shape for someone in her 30's, and this obviously means a lot to her.She went to pains to explain she had not exercised for weeks in recent interviews....was she telling a porky, if so, why so?

I think it is one of the sexiest and most intimate things to do, to share each other food; taste and tempt...I think it's hard for that not to be there.

Today was gym day for me, it was lashing rain, and I didn't want to go (I did uck!)  but if I could have curled up under the duvet with G biceps holding me.....well no competition......X
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 27 Jul 2013, 14:16

The douvet thing is first place to me Wink
But in winter
Now under a shower!!!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 27 Jul 2013, 14:31

Damn
I don't like to wake up early..... :/
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Jul 2013, 17:50

Me neither, IM. And that's why I call such early hours stupido'clock!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 27 Jul 2013, 18:09

LOL well said !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 28 Jul 2013, 15:45

Hi everyone!

I've created a new section for Stacy Keibler in the 'ghosts of girlfriends past' section of the forum. From now on, let's all post about her in that section. Thanks!

Katiedot
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 28 Jul 2013, 15:55

Hi Katie....welcome back!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 28 Jul 2013, 18:27

Hello! 

Katie!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 28 Jul 2013, 20:44

Hi Katie, hope all is well you've been missed.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 28 Jul 2013, 21:11

Ciao Katie! Welcome back! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down