George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life?

+22
cupcake
ktsue2002
theminis
Rachel
fava
Mazy
Carla97
playfuldeb
mosaic
madsky
What Would He Say
Lakin460
Joanna
melbert
Juliette Hardy
bamboochacha
it's me
party animal - not!
LornaDoone
blubelle
Nicky80
Lighterside
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life?

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 30 Jul 2013, 16:43

@Mazy ~ maybe he will if he ever falls in love with someone....
Not over-the-top, public passionate kissing (unless caught on camera by prying paparazzi).
I mean actually look affectionate & not distant, aloof or deliberately posing for the camera in photo-ops, yet still showing disdain or affectation.  The latter I find so often in his last 4-5 years....
In any case, I think it's quite uncouth to make out in public. However, showing genuine affection indicates love.  

@Carla97 ~ yes his mom (& both parents) is by far a better choice..

And while Cindy is beautiful, age relevant & well-matched to him (although too tall; he looks dwarfed next to tall women as they inadvertently steal his limelight & drown him), Cindy is married.
She has her own husband to accompany with whom she's been a very long time.  
Therefore, George either goes solo, or with mom, or  co-star....or pretends to fall in love ALL over again for the umpteeenth time in so few years.......No
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life?

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 30 Jul 2013, 16:53

And who knows...I dunno 
He may actually surprise the world in the not too distant future & fall in love. Then I believe his demeanor will seem genuinely radiating happiness.

I suppose he needs time to "heal" though, first.
The heartache of a break up takes time....
Time to reflect & lick his wounds wondering "what went wrong this time...."

Assuming he's sensitive....

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 30 Jul 2013, 18:00

Heartache of a breakup?

Geez, folks are all saying he was cool with Stacy that this was PR relationship, that he never liked her, that he called her names and now there's heartache?

Ok katie, I've just joined you banging my head on my computer keyboard!! brahahahaha!!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 30 Jul 2013, 19:04

LornaDoone wrote:Heartache of a breakup?

Geez, folks are all saying he was cool with Stacy that this was PR relationship, that he never liked her, that he called her names and now there's heartache?

Ok katie, I've just joined you banging my head on my computer keyboard!!  brahahahaha!!

I forgot to add sarcasm  to my comment.
But I thought you'd detect it.
Last two break-ups: same applies.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 30 Jul 2013, 22:59

He showed PDA
With .... Herm.... A tiny blond, short hair

They were near bikes
Summer

He had an hand under her shirt
Rubbing her back

What was that?
PDA, to me

Smile

Last edited by it's me on Tue 30 Jul 2013, 23:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding word)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 30 Jul 2013, 23:14

Tiny blonde, huh?  
He looks more manly & virile with petite women.  You know, an Alpha-male likes to feel like the man in the relationship.
Not feeble, nor puny next to women towering over him.
Laughing
Maybe that's why so many NBA players date petite women too.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 30 Jul 2013, 23:22

It was Traylor Howard
But maybe also
 Jennifer Siebel

And Deede Pfeiffer (sp?)

(Look, among others he said NO GO)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 30 Jul 2013, 23:36

LornaDoone wrote:Heartache of a breakup?

Ok katie, I've just joined you banging my head on my computer keyboard!!  brahahahaha!!

That makes three of us!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 30 Jul 2013, 23:43

Guess he like surprises
And jokes

But what more? Jokes or surprises ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 31 Jul 2013, 01:10

Oh thanks for clearing that up Juliette sorry I didn't catch the appropriate sarcasm! Now it makes sense! :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Wed 31 Jul 2013, 06:15

it's me wrote:Guess he like surprises
And jokes

But what more? Jokes or surprises ?

Depends on situation, I guess.
Plus his jokes can surprise or shock.
A surprise can also be pleasant & serious matter, too.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 31 Jul 2013, 07:42

I see
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 31 Jul 2013, 22:45

From another thread - it got me remembering the movie Rebecca, Here's a thought;

what if George is the Mr Maximilian (Maxim) de Winter,

All of recent past GF (too numerous to mention) are the Rebecca's, first Mrs de Winter.

Then what he should be looking for is "the un-named narrator"
someone totally comfortable with never seeing her name in print....just for a change.......x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 31 Jul 2013, 23:12

But
How is it possible?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 31 Jul 2013, 23:31

what would he say wrote:From another thread - it got me remembering the movie Rebecca, Here's a thought;

All of recent past GF (too numerous to mention) are the Rebecca's, first Mrs de Winter.

someone totally comfortable with never seeing her name in print....just for a change.......x

But who is the "Mrs Danvers" then ?

hidingbehindsofa 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 31 Jul 2013, 23:43

it's me wrote:But
How is it possible?

Easy! never reveal her real name.......not even to him.....if he doesn't know .....how can anyone else...Wink 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 31 Jul 2013, 23:53

Joanna wrote:
what would he say wrote:From another thread - it got me remembering the movie Rebecca, Here's a thought;

But who is the "Mrs Danvers" then ?  

hidingbehindsofa 

I was thinking in a Movie it would have to be Madonna...in her "frozen days" Mrs Danvers

The un-named narrator..Jennifer Lawrence

Mr de Winter....a brooding G, hard to imagine...but he can do it!

and any of the ex- can play Rebecca....non talking role...you just laugh, smile and look intoxicating...

As for in real life, I don't know....but there is a Mrs Danvers in a lot of women....x

I've changed my opening line:

"Last night I dreamt I went to Villa Oleandra again"

maybe I'll dream tonight........x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 01 Aug 2013, 00:11

what would he say wrote:
it's me wrote:But
How is it possible?

Easy! never reveal her real name.......not even to him.....if he doesn't know .....how can anyone else...Wink 

Not even to him? Looool !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 01 Aug 2013, 00:23

What does George want in his Life? well me obviously is the answer
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 01 Aug 2013, 00:24

You lucky woman Theminis! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 01 Aug 2013, 00:25

HA HA
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 01 Aug 2013, 00:26

(Or you meant "it's me"? )

Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 01 Aug 2013, 00:29

ah Touché my friend
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 01 Aug 2013, 00:33

alien Evviva! cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 01 Aug 2013, 03:48

You two need to make sure Melbert doesn't see this! :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 01 Aug 2013, 03:58

theminis wrote:What does George want in his Life?  well melbert obviously is the answer
Thanks TheMinis! I agree!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 01 Aug 2013, 04:28

Oh my goodness, the claws have come out, ooh gonna see if I can do some fancy editing too HA
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 01 Aug 2013, 06:27

You arr funny Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 01 Sep 2013, 06:43

a geisha cokesniff in bed 
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 01 Sep 2013, 08:22

I don't understand, so I don't know how to respond to that sorry
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 01 Sep 2013, 09:26

A bit of sincere affection

Or even love

Some who share emotions with, good or bad

He wants what we all want
I think
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 31 Mar 2017, 09:33

Lakin460 wrote:Just for the record, I wouldn't go anywhere if he got married.  I'd hang out here til the cows came home just to listen to all the hens banter about who he married, when will they divorce, will George get a vasectomy reversal, is that a baby bump under that dress, what will they name the baby, will George have an affair, will Mrs. George have an affair, will George and the Mrs. do a wife swap with Rande and Cindy, will George put his wife in one of his movies, will Angel get fired now that George has a wife, what kind of diapers will the Mrs, use  - holy smokes!  the banter would be ad nauseum infinitum!    Better entertainment  than any Scandal or Revenge or Downtown Abbey could ever muster up!
Oh boy. Never was a truer word written. Here we all are (two years after this post was made) going through this exact same list!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 31 Mar 2017, 12:44

lol!    I don't know if Lakin is psychic or if it's just that some of us are so damned predictable! Very Happy Very Happy Either way, when you're right, you're right! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 06 Apr 2017, 15:05

Me 2013 wrote:What Would He SayFrom another thread - it got me remembering the movie Rebecca, Here's a thought;

Hahahaha.....
Lakin. 10 v WWHS. O

Wow did I get that one wrong....Very Happy:D:D.......I accept defeat with grace....I got that 100% wrong....Oh my.....Embarassed
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4