George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life?

+22
cupcake
ktsue2002
theminis
Rachel
fava
Mazy
Carla97
playfuldeb
mosaic
madsky
What Would He Say
Lakin460
Joanna
melbert
Juliette Hardy
bamboochacha
it's me
party animal - not!
LornaDoone
blubelle
Nicky80
Lighterside
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? Empty Re: Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life?

Post by Lighterside Sun 21 Jul 2013, 21:15

Juliette wrote:
All I hope is at George meets someone with whom he connects, loves & has a long-lasting, compatible relationship. True love & happiness.

I think that is definitely something that we can all agree upon! Thumbs up!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? Empty Re: Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life?

Post by Nicky80 Sun 21 Jul 2013, 21:49

Yep for sure we all can
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 21 Jul 2013, 23:19

You can all slam me but I don't think he is looking for that now. IMO his career is his first and most demanding love for now. Maybe some day.nailbiting 

blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 21 Jul 2013, 23:26

Oh and then George will go out and surprise us anyway.

Yea, career has been important all the way thru his relationships. That's the point, George's career comes first but that doesn't stop him from getting into these two year relationships.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Jul 2013, 23:32

You're both right! So.........summer in Como - editing, Cindy and Rande, Grant and Lysa, Sandra and baby Louie, Stacy Keibler popping in as part of her European sojourn, Eva and new man, David Pressman, John Predergast, Nina and Nick Clooney..............?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Jul 2013, 23:49

Waldo and Gio

And another one of his friend with his wife
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 22 Jul 2013, 00:12

blubelle wrote:You can all slam me but I don't think he is looking for that now.  IMO his career is his first and most demanding love for now.  Maybe some day.nailbiting 

LOL I agree with you blubelle...it's what we would want for him but that's not what he wants for himself, as we've witnessed for at least the past decade or so.  Very Happy I don't think that will change any time soon either. Maybe in another ten years or so...anything is possible!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 22 Jul 2013, 02:05

hahahahahahahhaha. she has an Ernie why would she Bert. flower 
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 22 Jul 2013, 07:20

Oh, & how can WE know for sure?

His track record only shows he has had no luck finding love. Just short-lived, unfulfilling, meaningless, casual relationships that seem to be more publicity oriented....

WE don't know what goes on in his heart.

The love of work may be one thing but it doesn't compete with the romantic love for a companion. That super exceeds most types of love in depth of emotion.

Not too many songs are written about the love of work....per se.
But since time immemorial, songs are written about LOVE.  

There shoud always be a balance. GEORGE CLOONEY is a human being, above all.
Not just a Hollywood commodity.

Rolling Eyes
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 22 Jul 2013, 12:13

Juliette, per your statement "Oh, & how can WE know for sure?", we can't know for sure as we don't live with him nor are any of us in his inner circle.

However, because of spoken words in interviews and his "public" life as we know it thru pics and videos, he has no interest in marriage or a family because he doesn't want the responsibility involved with that. He has stated that he works all the time and has no time to give to a relationship.

I just wish I could understand why so many people NEED him to FIND the love of his life and his life can't be fulfilled until he finds that elusive life partner. It's not what he wants. If he has the desires to have a physical encounter, I am sure that there are plenty around to accommodate him.

This is not bad on him for not wanting to settle down. I know plenty of people who are very satisfied in their lives without one "special one". He surrounds himself with his friends who are more than willing to show him love and friendship.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 22 Jul 2013, 12:29

Couldn't have said it better Mel.
 I tnink some fans would disappear if George married as they wouldn't want to "lust after a married man"
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 12:42

Just for the record, I wouldn't go anywhere if he got married. I'd hang out here til the cows came home just to listen to all the hens banter about who he married, when will they divorce, will George get a vasectomy reversal, is that a baby bump under that dress, what will they name the baby, will George have an affair, will Mrs. George have an affair, will George and the Mrs. do a wife swap with Rande and Cindy, will George put his wife in one of his movies, will Angel get fired now that George has a wife, what kind of diapers will the Mrs, use - holy smokes! the banter would be ad nauseum infinitum! Better entertainment than any Scandal or Revenge or Downtown Abbey could ever muster up!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 12:49

Oh Lakin very funny. same here. I would still be here just to read the new gossip of his new life LOL

@ Melbert, I agree. Today we do not need to have a "special partner" to complete our happyness in life. I very happy and I am not settling down. I could never imagine to have kids or get married. But have lot's of friends they have. Everyone has different needs and priorities.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:03

melbert wrote:Juliette, per your statement "Oh, & how can WE know for sure?", we can't know for sure as we don't live with him nor are any of us in his inner circle.

However, because of spoken words in interviews and his "public" life as we know it thru pics and videos, he has no interest in marriage or a family because he doesn't want the responsibility involved with that.  He has stated that he works all the time and has no time to give to a relationship.

I just wish I could understand why so many people NEED him to FIND the love of his life and his life can't be fulfilled until he finds that elusive life partner.  It's not what he wants.  If he has the desires to have a physical encounter, I am sure that there are plenty around to accommodate him.  

This is not bad on him for not wanting to settle down.  I know plenty of people who are very satisfied in their lives without one "special one".  He surrounds himself with his friends who are more than willing to show him love and friendship.

"It's not what he wants" because like he confided in you & his trusted inner circle & PR network... Right.....
As if George Clooney PUBLIC PERSONA would really reveal what he wants to the general public. Spill his heart out as a weakness??

Yes, some people go through life complacently, living vicariously through the notion that others have found true significant other halves (LIKE NICK & NINA CLOONEY), and just jump from one temporary empty ZERO RELATIONSHIP to the next.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE have seen the photos of his last few relationships. He looks tolerant to miserable most of the time. If it's true that he & Stacy Keibler were just friends, well, that's pretty sad....

PSYCHOLOGISTS constantly write that finding a significant partner to love & share one's life is the most dominant human feeling of inter-connection that we human beings have. It's a need that contributes to longevity, happiness & well-being.
LIKE NICK & NINA CLOONEY. Don't forget that's the family George Clooney has been raised in.
Not what a group of female fans or PR networks wish of a sleazy public image George Clooney.

Gee, I'm sorry that some "fans" wish to see him as a commedia dell'arte of perpetual, rotating borderline unattractive Z-listers flogging off a My Fair Lady washed up theme.
He's become a cliche.

No I doubt very much that he wears his heart out on his sleeve in interviews.

GEORGE CLOONEY HAS NEVER SAID "I DON'T WANT TO MARRY AGAIN, NOR A TRUE RELATIONSHIP."

He stated he's been married & it didn't work out. That doesn't exclude finding a real partner.

Rolling Eyes 
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:07

@Nicky80.
- it's one thing compromising & temporarily settling for someone until someone better comes along.
And another thing sharing your love with true love & experiencing happiness. Those who compromise for the sake of not being alone, are seldom happy.

IF GEORGE CLOONEY GENUINELY FALLS IN LOVE AND DECIDES TO SHARE HIS LIFE WITH A WOMAN HE LOVES, THEN WE SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR HIM!

Not moan "oh, it's not what he wants...He said so, or I misconstrued what he said as I want him to keep being this Lothario I lust after."

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:12

Ok got your opinion. If he find his love or not I would be happy for him no matter what. Didn't say anything against it.

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:12

Time runs
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:12

Wow Juliette, WOW. I'm certainly so happy that YOU know what he wants based on his parents relationship and how he was raised. He HAS said "I won't marry again, I don't even think about that".
End of pissing match. I'll believe what I know and you can believe that George WANTS rainbows, sunshine and puppy dog kisses to make his world complete.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:15

And I don't think the sentence "it's not what he wants" Melbert posted was not meant this way you understand it. I guess she would be happy too if he finds his love. Guess everyone would.

I guess for now it looks like that it is not what he wants for now.

Not to take in a bad way.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:17

it's me wrote:Time runs

No not for a man only woman feel that way LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:19

Only women?
You are wrong baby
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:21

Really? Shocked Ok that opens a different view Wink 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:27

melbert wrote:Wow Juliette, WOW.  I'm certainly so happy that YOU know what he wants based on his parents relationship and how he was raised.  He HAS said "I won't marry again, I don't even think about that".  
End of pissing match.  I'll believe what I know and you can believe that George WANTS rainbows, sunshine and puppy dog kisses to make his world complete.

And you're welcome to your opinion.
Btw, he has his puppy dog kisses, his sunshine & rainbows.
Too bad he doesn't have a significant love.
I'll believe the research analysis of hundreds of years of psychology of human behavior.
No one is talking wedding bells. But TRUE companionship & love. It's an innate human desire. We're not solitary species.
Not part time red carpet accoutrements he seems to loathe & tolerates swigging pewter flasks, refrains from laughing at their "accidentally broken zipper designer gown" or can't even bring himself to kiss when winning an award.

I wish him a more substantial & loving relationship. Then we'll all notice how happy he looks, compared to the last 2 "girlfriends"....

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:39; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:36

Nicky80 wrote:Really? Shocked Ok that opens a different view   Wink 

are you talking about biological clock?

No, science has advanced. Women can freeze their oocytes, cytoplasmic transfer of mitochondria for advanced age has just been approved in UK....So no more pressure on women to reproduce.

Time moves on...Sure.
We age. Lose valuable time....

You don't know what he wants, Nicky80.  Only he does.
So we can't assume that he wants to play the role of chaperone on the red carpet for controversial, plain looking ambitious Z-listers.    
We don't know if he's had no luck finding someone to be with or whether he is afraid of being disappointed.
Or his platonic relationship with his male friends helps him for now till he finds some partner.

Or puts on a public persona front in the prying eyes of the media to guard his privacy.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 22 Jul 2013, 13:46

So Juliette I say by all means you should find love for yourself. As for George, he's a big boy and I think he can make his own decisions in the "love" department, don't you?
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 14:04

Juliette Hardy wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Really? Shocked Ok that opens a different view   Wink 

are you talking about biological clock?

No, science has advanced. Women can freeze their oocytes, cytoplasmic transfer of mitochondria for advanced age has just been approved in UK....So no more pressure on women to reproduce.

Time moves on...Sure.
We age. Lose valuable time....

You don't know what he wants, Nicky80.  Only he does.
So we can't assume that he wants to play the role of chaperone on the red carpet for controversial, plain looking ambitious Z-listers.    
We don't know if he's had no luck finding someone to be with or whether he is afraid of being disappointed.
Or his platonic relationship with his male friends helps him for now till he finds some partner.

Or puts on a public persona front in the prying eyes of the media to guard his privacy.

Not sure what you mean but I never claimed that I know what he wants. I guess you get confused with my comments. I guess NOBODY knows what he wants only himself. We are just sharing our opinion here.
And yes, I meant the biological clock that was a joke made by me in response of the comment from It's me.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 22 Jul 2013, 14:18

Ooh how i look forward to lunch...today i learnt:

1) From Juliette; 'hundreds of years of psychology of human behaviour....It's an innate human desire. We're not solitary species"....DIDN'T KNOW THAT..I WILL TRY HARDER...

2) From Melbert; "End of pissing match"....LOVE THAT...

3) From Lakin....BEST NEWS OF THE DAY !!!

"will George get a vasectomy reversal"

DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD A VASECTOMY...YA YA CUTS DOWN ON THE PACKING.......XXXX8) 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 14:26

LOL very funny Razz Razz It is Monday we start with the heavy stuff hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 22 Jul 2013, 14:31

Ya Nicky I think we should make make Melbert

End of Pissing Match into a EOPM....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 14:37

Whats an EOPM?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 22 Jul 2013, 14:41

"End of pissing match' EOPM

As in "thats an end to it" "final whistle"...or even "Take that!!"

just made me laugh and spill my tea when I read it...Very Happy 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 14:45

ah yeah EOPM works for me too LOL

I know you think you know what you are going to read and than something like that comes up which makes you laugh but you have to look normal in the office hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 22 Jul 2013, 15:18

Lighterside wrote:So Juliette I say by all means you should find love for yourself.  As for George, he's a big boy and I think he can make his own decisions in the "love" department, don't you?

Oh,  thank you for your sentiments, but since when am I the topic of conversation on this forum?  And how presumptuous of you to suggest I don't already have one... Rolling Eyes   

Yes, I do hope Georgie makes his own decision.... As time runs.
I hope he already opted out of PR arrangements with dividends of alleged earnings of $10Million.  I hope he finds true, genuine, happiness.

I also hope he's not influenced by PR networks & other influential types with self-serving ulterior motives.
Sure the decision is his, in the long run.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 22 Jul 2013, 15:25

what would he say wrote:Ooh how i look forward to lunch...today i learnt:

1) From Juliette; 'hundreds of years of psychology of human behaviour....It's an innate human desire. We're not solitary species"....DIDN'T KNOW THAT..I WILL TRY HARDER...

Gee, you forgot to add the defining component of  the full sentence, dear WWHS.

"research analysis of hundreds of years of psychology of human behavior."

Easy to Google.  Pscychology studies available online.
No major revelation.   From Freud & so on....

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Mon 22 Jul 2013, 15:58; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Mon 22 Jul 2013, 15:34

Funny conversation my idea about what George Clooney wants and is really likes is more accurate than yours.  Having met a few celebrities before- I would say you are all wrong and they aren't REALLY like the image they have projected.  Not saying he is not a nice guy, but probably different than your imagination.  I'd go with better, but that's just me and feeds my fantasies.

I think it is natural for his fans to want him to find love, maybe not marriage, but a true love that they can see.  The fans love him and to a lot of people a significant partner is seen as the ideal.  He may want something else, or maybe he gave up after his first marriage ended poorly who knows.   Juliette is right that George is a bit unique in that people that are raised by parents that are together that long generally get married. But he is unique in other ways too.

I wonder though if he regrets telling Barbara Walters years ago that he would never get married again?  Not because he may want to get married, but the attention it has gotten over the years.  He couldn't have known about how invasive the paparazzi and gossip writers would become, and he really fed the beast with that comment.  

I remember seeing that comment when it happened, and I really wasn't too much of a George fan then. I do remember thinking by the definitive way he answered, he was really pissed off about his last marriage. Thought it was weird then and didn't really understand why he would answer it that way, just seemed odd for someone to share something so personal in such a definitive manner.  Since then he hasn't said it quite the same direct way now he alludes more to what he said.  To be honest at the time, I did think he does protest too much, but his actions or lack of actions have spoke louder than his words over the years.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 22 Jul 2013, 15:45

madsky wrote:I wonder though if he regrets telling Barbara Walters years ago that he would never get married again?  Not because he may want to get married, but the attention it has gotten over the years.  He couldn't have known about how invasive the paparazzi and gossip writers would become, and he really fed the beast with that comment.  

I absolutely agree with you, especially on this point above.  I think if there was ever a moment in all of his interviews, it's that statement that he would like to take back, I'd imagine.  It's hounded him ever since he uttered those words and I do think that many of the rumors about him find their source in that statement.  People make assumptions about what you said and why you said it, all the time because no one can really know what another person honestly thinks about things in their inmost heart.  We go by what is said and sometimes by what is not said but implied...but mostly these are assumptions or interpretations of the subject matter and can be very subjective in that interpretation.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Mon 22 Jul 2013, 16:31

juliette hardy wrote: From Freud & so on....

Not to nitpick, but Freud has been discredited by many in the profession. They say he did enough cocaine to kill a small horse. Plus he was a misogynist and most of psychology has been based on that misogyny.

On the marriage thing--one really doesn't know what goes on in marriages and perhaps first marriages were so bad that they scared one off of ever doing it again. They might find someone they love, but the marriage thing itself scares the hell out of them. Not saying this is George--just speaking in general terms.

Not everyone sees marriage as a happy ending. Sometimes they're nightmares.

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life? Empty Our Opinions - What Does George Want in His Life?

Post by playfuldeb Mon 22 Jul 2013, 18:40

Misogyny /mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/ is the hatred or dislike of women or girls
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Mon 22 Jul 2013, 20:32

playfuldeb wrote:  Misogyny /mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/ is the hatred or dislike of women or girls

Yes, in Freud's view, women were weak.  

He saw us as being emotional, not rational, as he perceived men to be.

He also characterized women as having "penis envy" --that we felt cheated because we didn't have that appendage.

He held up men as the standard by which women should be judged.  And he hated feminists.  He did not believe women were equal in value in society.

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 20:57

Long hot shower after the day?

What do I know, I prefer cheese cake over men anytime. Yammy. Smile

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 22 Jul 2013, 21:40

My guess would be happiness, fulfilment, achievements (humanitarian, work), success, good health, love.

The basics like most people.

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 22 Jul 2013, 22:06

I guess I will add my 2 1/2 cents, inflation.

I do remember an article where George said that he did not want children, "I would never want to be an absenty father, and when I am away with work I would be worrying about them at home. Likewise when I was at home with a family I would be worrying about work. The same would be about a wife it didn't feel he would devote enough time to that kind of relationship. One day maybe he can have both a career and a life partner, for now it seems that his film making and humanitarian work take priority. There are women out there that would love him enough to deal with his lifestyle. George appears to have a driving force inside that he must answer to.

As to what George says to the public is not personal anymore. If you go back to a lot of his earlier interviews he always seemed upfront and honest. How many times did his words come back to him twisted and taken out of context. When you get your words smacked in your face enough times you learn to keep things to yourself.

As far as psychology they are the norms (average) and guidelines not carved in stone to define each person. I cannot be put into a slot or category. I am completely unique for better or worse. I also assume everyone is.

Now this is totally my opinion and how I feel. I am sure because we are all unique; we all have somewhat of a different point of view. JMHO
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 22 Jul 2013, 22:09

I think George would choose his career and ambition over a relationship every time. He gives off the air of being a prankster and laid back, but I think underneath he is very driven. Not sure why (or what Freud would say!). Maybe he just loves the movie business and wants to leave a great legacy.
Just my opinion.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 22 Jul 2013, 22:13

fava wrote:I think George would choose his career and ambition over a relationship every time.  He gives off the air of being a prankster and laid back, but I think underneath he is very driven.  Not sure why (or what Freud would say!).  Maybe he just loves the movie business and wants to leave a great legacy.  
Just my opinion.  

I agree 150%
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 22:23

Me too Fava, I agree, couldn't say it better  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Mon 22 Jul 2013, 22:49

George is a Taurus with Fish as ascendant. He has his strict principles, is very compassionate and I believe he belongs to the old fashioned typo. Life is not easy for him. I remember an interview where he said he'd just love to be able to get to know a woman just the normal way - but he is shy and not the kind of guy who would make the first step and approach a woman. He never did that, not even in his youth. I do believe that his family has effected him, and I do believe that he wants real love in his life. But all you, just try to be in his skin and walk his path in his moccasins. I mean, his work is very important to him - he has fought his whole life to be where he is and he is under a lot of pressure to keep a good image. I'm sure he is not stupid or ignorant - so he knows, if its not the right woman, who is prepared to live his life with him, prepared to stand behind him instead of in front of him, a woman prepared to be selfless, it will not work out. And to find that woman is not easy. I very strongly believe in destiny and I'm sure if it should be, then it will be - he will be with a woman which loves him because of himself. A woman which will stand behind him and support him in his work.
We are his "fans" and we all have our opinions how we would like to see him. But we need to understand that a lot of what we read is just PR and a lot of lies - its not George. I do believe he is very shy and his life is not easy. I'm an expert on body language and Ive studied each of his movements and believe me - behind what you see there is a highly sensitive personality - a AAA*** celebrity which in one way loves to be recognized for his work but in the other was doesn't feel good walking red carpets alone. As soon as the right woman is at his side he won't let her go anymore. And I believe if necessary, he will even marry her. So - lets send our positive thoughts out to him and wish him all the best - and if it happens lets be prepared to accept it because if we really love him George will always be our star with or without a woman at his side.
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 22 Jul 2013, 23:05

Ok positive thought. I need mood music.

Whoo hoo hoo hoo (you know the sound you hear in movies when something spooky is about to happen? Okay, it's mostly in Three Stooges shorts, but you get my drift...

Cue spooky music....

Ahem, George, marry me.

Thanks.

The End.

End spooky music.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Mon 22 Jul 2013, 23:12

LornaDoone wrote:Ok positive thought. I need mood music.

Whoo hoo hoo hoo (you know the sound you hear in movies when something spooky is about to happen?  Okay, it's mostly in Three Stooges shorts, but you get my drift...

Cue spooky music....

Ahem, George, marry me.

Thanks.

The End.

End spooky music.

Rofl - are you willing to live his life with him Wink it will not be easy but give it a try...
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 22 Jul 2013, 23:31

Rachel van Bersten wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Ok positive thought. I need mood music.

Whoo hoo hoo hoo (you know the sound you hear in movies when something spooky is about to happen?  Okay, it's mostly in Three Stooges shorts, but you get my drift...

Cue spooky music....

Ahem, George, marry me.

Thanks.

The End.

End spooky music.

Rofl - are you willing to live his life with him Wink it will not be easy but give it a try...

Oh what the hell, I'd try it once. Maybe a trial marriage. Ha!

Oh wait, don't mention trial and marriage in the same sentence with George. brahahaha!!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 22 Jul 2013, 23:49

A saying I kinda live by....

"THE ANGEL WHO WOVE THE VEIL THAT KEEPS THE FUTURE FROM US, WAS THE ANGEL OF MERCY"

Don't argue with it, let the future happen,.....and hope, and have faith that your existence is for a reason however big, however small. Even a big wheel needs little cogs....x

I am sure my Darling George is sensitive enough to believe some version of this, deep inside.

Hugs from
a very happy Cog...Very Happy 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next