George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us) EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us) EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us) EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us) EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us)

+3
MyGirlKylie
Katiedot
pattygirl
7 posters

Go down

George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us) Empty George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us)

Post by pattygirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 17:16

Hi Girls

Katie gave the go-ahead for this new thread. Shall we wing it? Remember, we just can't break the obscenity rule. Okay! Go for it!

I'd like George to have the best, most imaginative Sex Life that any man could have. I'll admit I don't care much personally for some of his choices but as long as his pleasure is complete, I'll accept whoever she may be. My only prerequisite would be that he always be happy and with the biggest shiteating grin on his face at all times.

Of course, I'd love to be the one putting that grin on his face, on an everyday basis, but I know it won't and can't be me, but I can dream can't I?

Last edited by pattygirl on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 17:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us) Empty Re: George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us)

Post by Katiedot Wed 24 Aug 2011, 17:19

Haha! Can't wait to see what happens to this thread once you all get going!

I've just moved it because 'party in the kitchen' is meant for non-george threads.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us) Empty Re: George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us)

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 24 Aug 2011, 18:41

The auto censor will be working overtime on this thread. I don't know if the world is ready for our George fantasies.

For me, he'd have to know up front & believe me when I say that I don't want fame (blech), his money (nah), or marriage (Hell to the NO). I'd like HIM in my bed not that other stuff. As far as the actual sex part goes, well that can be accomplished in a million and one different ways...and then some.
Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 19:36

MyGirlKylie wrote:The auto censor will be working overtime on this thread. I don't know if the world is ready for our George fantasies.

For me, he'd have to know up front & believe me when I say that I don't want fame (blech), his money (nah), or marriage (Hell to the NO). I'd like HIM in my bed not that other stuff. As far as the actual sex part goes, well that can be accomplished in a million and one different ways...and then some.
Wink

1. Katie says auto censor is tuned to sl*t and wh*re, her personal non-favorites.

2. Your sentiments are mine exactly. I like being in the background, if I have Him, why would I need money, marriage, been there done that. Sex, humor, sex, friendship, sex, good food, sex, travel, sex, sex, sex. That would be my life with GTC.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2011, 20:01

I’d like for George to be happy with one lady. It’s time to give the “youngins” a rest. She needs to be more mature and closer to his age. And I particularly don’t want her “out there” with him all the time. He’s the one in the public eye and that’s important to me. No sexy nude shots, keep that excitement in the bedroom with George! There is nothing more seductive when the public is held back a step or two! It makes people wonder what she has and what fun they have together, more so, then if everyone in the world saw every inch of her body all the time… What fun is that? And how is she George’s *property when someone could buy her image for $5.95 or whatever the going rate for a nude is. I’m not talking swimming suits shots here. I'm talking about distasteful exhibitions. Now, concerning the fun in the bedroom… believe me, there would be fun! But I cannot bring myself to talk about it because it makes my head spin and possibly I’m a little shy typing my sexual fantasies on here!

But George…, Yes…, You know what I’m saying! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Property - Sorry for the analogy ladies but this is my story and that’s how I see it!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 20:10

I'm with you all the way. Boy, though, I didn't think of you as the shy type.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 24 Aug 2011, 20:34

Dear Gee, I would like for you? The capacity to love a woman without your ego. Remember that when you fall in love with a woman you are George Clooney for a short time and then become his friend George, and if you have a relationship must continue to give your 50% and the rest you should give it to you. If you want a 100% owned by a woman and you are not willing to give what you ask, my love will find you alone. This makes me sad because vrrei see you happy! Before tomorrow you will be less and less beautiful and fascinating and I would not want to see you alone.
Valuta la traduzione
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 21:13

Such beautiful sentiments above. For me George is an icon and I never thought of him in that respect. I'm sure he's good in that department but I was married and had 2 kids but I think I "overdosed" on the sex aspect. 18 years of marriage and an 18 year relationship did me in. Sorry for being boring.

Last edited by cindigirl on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 21:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deletion)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2011, 21:34

pattygirl wrote:I'm with you all the way. Boy, though, I didn't think of you as the shy type.

Not so shy I cannot have fun with a one-liner or two. But when it comes to describing something I feel is private, that's a whole other story! So far my one-liners were not necessarily about me, per se, if you get my drift! All fun and games!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 23:29

It doesn't have to be "personal". This was meant to be all fun and games. It's just your onlliners in one place instead of spread throughout the different threads. Doesn't have to be real. In fact, would be better if complete fantasy ruled.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 24 Aug 2011, 23:38

I get what you're saying Cinderella. A girl has to have some secrets. Wink

Lovely sentiments from all the above posters too.

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 24 Aug 2011, 23:43

pattygirl wrote: Doesn't have to be real. In fact, would be better if complete fantasy ruled.

With George, I would take it any way I can get it. super cool

When will the man get it through his head that there are those of us that will be just as naughty as he likes? We just do it behind closed doors instead of out where anyone with an Internet connection can see.

Note to Mr. Clooney: the keywords are 'a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets' (they do exist)

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 23:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 25 Aug 2011, 00:04

Golden words, MGK. Like freaky! Would be fun to be the one to show him the ropes.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 25 Aug 2011, 01:12

pattygirl wrote:Golden words, MGK. Like freaky! Would be fun to be the one to show him the ropes.

I bet we could knock his socks off. And the rest of his clothes too. Wink

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 01:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 25 Aug 2011, 01:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 25 Aug 2011, 01:57

I need a few moments to think about this...

But, I will be back with all the details!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 25 Aug 2011, 02:21

Take your time and make it good!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 25 Aug 2011, 16:22

melbert wrote:I need a few moments to think about this...

But, I will be back with all the details!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This thread and your avatar just seem perfect for each other. LMAO
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Aug 2011, 18:15

melbert wrote:I need a few moments to think about this...

Oh, Melbert... Oh, Melbert... where are you? We are patiently awaiting your monolog. You give us such wonderful feelings and I love to live through your imaginative aspirations! You give us all a moment of thought, wonder, and joy! Please give me the chance to take a cold shower! Thank you! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 26 Aug 2011, 00:21

Melbert - The forecast for N.Y. is for a hurricane this weekend. We need something to keep us going when we lose power. Help!!!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down