George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men

+8
NotAvailable
Maggy
it's me
Juliette Hardy
theminis
Joanna
LornaDoone
silly girl
12 posters

Go down

George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men Empty George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men

Post by silly girl Mon 15 Jul 2013, 02:32

George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set

George Clooney decided to play a prank on his 'Monuments Men' co-star Matt Damon by loading his backpack with rocks for a gruelling hike scene.

Matt Damon has become the latest victim of George Clooney's practical jokes.
While Matt was serious about working out on the set of 'The Monuments Men' in order to get in shape for the hiking scenes in the movie, George decided to play a trick on him by filling his backpack with rocks for the gruelling hike.
A source said: ''George got his idea for pranking Matt because he was so damn serious about working out every morning before shooting started. Bill Murray and John Goodman kept teasing him but Matt cracked that he'd be laughing when they didn't have stamina for the tough hiking scenes ahead.
''That's all George had to hear. He had the prop guys prepping packs for the hike fill Matt's with solid metal bricks, weighing about 50 pounds. The other guys' packs had lightweight padding but George told them to pretend they felt super heavy. By the end of the day Matt was sweating profusely. After the scenes were shot, Matt dropped his pack, opened it and everyone burst out laughing when the metal bricks tumbled out.''
'The Monuments Men' is currently being filmed in Cambridgeshire, east England.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men Empty Re: George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men

Post by LornaDoone Mon 15 Jul 2013, 02:36

Oh I hope they filmed that and it ends up on the DVD!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men Empty Re: George Clooney Pranks Matt Damon On Set of Monuments Men

Post by Joanna Mon 15 Jul 2013, 02:48

Matt is SO fit....in more ways than one !

Sofa bounce 
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 15 Jul 2013, 05:14

Im waiting for the day when there are stories about how George Clooney got pranked (then again some say a certain wrestler already did that)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 15 Jul 2013, 05:17

Very Happy Poor Matt Damon.
You'd think he would have checked the back pack from the start out of curiosity...

Clooney's pranked Damon before when he stayed at his house as a guest. Something about having his trousers adjusted to make him seem like he was gaining weight, when he was dieting. LOL
jocolor
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 15 Jul 2013, 07:09

theminis wrote:Im waiting for the day when there are stories about how George Clooney got pranked 

He has to seriously fear for all ppl he pranked to keep together and...... 

LOOOOOOL!!!!! Twisted Evil
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 15 Jul 2013, 07:13

Funny Very Happy
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 15 Jul 2013, 08:47

That was funny. But it says its still being filmed in England. And was posted today. But its got to be an old story as the filming stopped on the 26th of June officially. Now editing it. Geeee, wish these article writers could get a few things straight, besides the story. Is funny tho. I can see poor Matt's face when he sees those metal bricks. hahahahahaha He would know instantly who did what. lol It screams... George!!!
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 15 Jul 2013, 12:35

Devil

DEVIL!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 17:49

Uh that's very funny.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 15 Jul 2013, 20:00

Not for Matt
And ALL the othes .... Beware..... Beaten
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 15 Jul 2013, 22:43

He hasn't done the same thing to Brad Pitt? On the O12 set...

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:16

Well legend has it that Brad pranked George by telling the crew to only refer to George as Danny Ocean or Mr Ocean, never to look him in the eye etc. I think it was one of the Oceans movies where George put a sticker on Brads car something about honking if you like or are gay.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:46

Guess you are right
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 16 Jul 2013, 02:18

theminis wrote:Well legend has it that Brad pranked George by telling the crew to only refer to George as Danny Ocean or Mr Ocean, never to look him in the eye etc.  I think it was one of the Oceans movies where George put a sticker on Brads car something about honking if you like or are gay.  
I believe he also had a sticker put on Brad's car that said "small penis on board"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 02:24

Okay maybe that's what Im thinking of, but Im sure I saw an interview where Brad said something about a gay sticker on his car, and everyone was honking him. I do remember the small penis one too, lol
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Jul 2013, 02:37

Defo, themi. If you google 'Clooney pranks' you'd be amazed at the number of stories. He's just an overgrown naughty boy really!

What's really weird/interesting is that you don't hear too many stories of pranks played on Mr Clooney. Excellent PR! And hardly surprising that Ms Keibler decided to ban them..

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 02:41

Yep he is that - when I was working I often played pranks on co-workers, some hilarious ones too, its fun, but in my case I spent a good 17 years wondering if there was going to be payback - there wasn't.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jul 2013, 07:32

You never know .....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down