George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon

+5
Mazy
it's me
LizzyNY
Joanna
Nicky80
9 posters

Go down

Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon Empty Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon

Post by Nicky80 Wed 19 Feb 2014, 16:20

BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He has a cinema Charted - from oblivion. George Clooney (52) takes me smiling on the arm and pulls me to the balcony: "Norbert, you come between us. Out here is a better photo light. "

Then he puts his hand firmly on my shoulder - quite Director. Matt Damon (43) grabs me like a buddy in the pub. PICTURE between two world stars in Berlin. 

How's that? 

► Clooney is very slim, lanky, constantly grinning, in silver-gray, lightweight suit. It smells fresh. 
► A charmer, a professional, a Live Man - a living icon. 
► Damon, all in black, horn-rimmed glasses, is Mr. Everyman, a father of four daughters. Very laid back. "With George, I would make a film even about the phone book." 
► Both are like brothers. Both are "normal" remained. Both are buddies with Brad Pitt, Leo DiCaprio, etc. They both love Berlin.

Clooney: "I have lived here for 4 months, laughed, drank and ate, but it was, I think, the coldest winter since the Ice Age." (There are 63 000 news stories about Clooney and Berlin). 

Damon: "I've filmed here already 'Bourne'. Cool City! My daughters were here. My wife loves it. "

BILD: Why does a world star, a war comedy about Hitler's stolen art treasures? 

Clooney laughs: "A friend found the book at the airport and gave me. A treasure chest! The biggest art theft in world history - and the largest rescue operation: 5 million art objects were saved from Hitler's extermination order. This story had to be told the world - but with a smile. The good thing about the Star-be is that you get 70 million - for a film about art "

BILD flash criticism of Monuments Men: A War-mix of "Indiana Jones" & "Oceans Eleven" - wink! Cinema as a history lesson that makes a lot of fun. 

BILD: How to live the Hollywood stars in Hollywood - when you turn no movies - without Hollywood? 

Damon shrugs: "We are just pulled out of the dark, cold New York to sunny Los Angeles. In the same street as my friend Ben Affleck. For our children, we finally have a garden with swimming pool - so they do not play constantly with their iPads and computers. If you have 4 children, you are all day and dad very happy. "

Clooney: "I live! In now. In the Internet age, we store everything - but forget the real and natural everyday life. When friends come to dinner, then we will give the phones all to the cloakroom. We have little iPhone photos, but a lot of fun. "

World phenomenon Clooney:

► He became famous with 33 - with the TV series "ER". 
► He lives in the brick mansion of Hollywood legend Clark Gable ("Gone with the Wind" - 1901-1960) - his role model, and visually. It is hidden and protected in a 12 000-square-meter park with 3 cars: Lexus gray, black and red Porsche Carrera Corvette Convertible (1959) - from his father (who in the film finale plays him). 

Head of the house? His black Cocker Spaniel "Einstein". Clooney has found him on the site of a shelter - his old dog was killed by a rattlesnake. The house is full of souvenirs - for example, the framed Tie by John F. Kennedy and JFK's purse (with original content for his assassination).

Privately, he is wearing jeans, I watch sports (TV at the fireplace), plays basketball and has the fun of a tequila company founded "Casamigos": "Since salt and lemon is already inside." 

He also has villas on Lake Como (George Lucas) and in Cabo, Baja California (like Leo DiCaprio).

He is a liberal free spirit who lives green, but not green preaches: "If I get on a private jet, is my eco-balance to the devil." 

By the way, he paid cash all his houses. 

The flash audience at the Soho House hotel is so fast around like a cool drink. 

BILD: Thank you for this wonderful film. It is a treasure-trove of history. I'll watch it again with my 3 children. 

We shake hands. Clooney gentle. Damon solid. The door of the huge suite (with professional kitchen, cocktail bar and football table football) goes up and the bodyguards surround the two - and off they go. 

A dream? 2 men dream!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon Empty Re: Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon

Post by Joanna Wed 19 Feb 2014, 17:56

That's a nice cosy feeling article !
Thanks Nicky.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon Empty Re: Newspaper BILD meets The Monuments Men - George Clooney and Matt Damon

Post by LizzyNY Wed 19 Feb 2014, 18:52

Thanks Nicky - That was sweet!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Feb 2014, 19:02

"When the photographers were calling "only George and Matt", #GeorgeClooney replied: "Nope, we're a team!"

Very Happy  I love you 

searching pics on French fans site
found that on

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

with a fab pics of the whole cast from behind  cameraflash 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Feb 2014, 03:28

Really nice article Nicky thanks so much.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 11:25

Im still getting past the quote "he paid cash all his houses" oh what a dream that would be
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 11:29

Oh, I've always paid cash for all of my houses, theminis. My hotels too.

But only in Monopoly. Sigh.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amuserato Thu 20 Feb 2014, 15:54

Very nice article, Nicky80. Thank you so much.

"It smells fresh" huh huh.
That Clooney scent... Laughing 
amuserato
amuserato
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 20 Feb 2014, 16:45

Great article...thanks Nicky...like that he paid cash too...doesn't like to be in debt...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 18:23

amuserato wrote:Very nice article, Nicky80.  Thank you so much.

"It smells fresh"  huh huh.  
That Clooney scent... Laughing 

By the way, I used google translation, in the article it says "He smells fresh". Tried to correct most of it in the article but I guess I missed that one. LOL

I like the fact that many people always say George smells "fresh"....   Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:33

Katiedot wrote:Oh, I've always paid cash for all of my houses, theminis.  My hotels too.

But only in Monopoly. Sigh.

Good one lmao
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by amuserato Fri 21 Feb 2014, 12:43

Nicky80, you are an absolute peach for posting this and for all you do!
My apologies if you thought it a criticism that I reposted that quote. It was unintended, I assure you. I was snarkily amused that the author of the article noted Clooney's scent-- not at the translation. Very, very grateful for your work on that -- (nor would I ever have a word to say about translating! Me? I can read other languages but am hopeless with pronunciation and translation. People in France still wake cringing from my last visit!)
Loooong history in Clooney fandom of asking to describe Clooney's scent (hallooo, Marina, wherever you are!)-- maybe it is becoming a meme?
 Laughing 

cheers,
musie
amuserato
amuserato
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 13:07

Oh no I didn't take it as a criticism. I found it funny because in google translation "he" is always "it" LOL.  I just wanted to correct that.

I find it funny too that the author of the article noted Clooney's scent. I thought it is a woman thing to smell others  Razz  Razz 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down