George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts  EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts  EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts  EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts  EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts  EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts

+22
phys major
amaretti
Butterfly
hathaross
silly willy
silly girl
Mazy
chiki
Carla97
LizzyNY
melbert
Rachel
theminis
jd68
Aruna
LornaDoone
Joanna
party animal - not!
Maggy
Nicky80
it's me
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts  Empty George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts

Post by it's me Tue 22 Oct 2013, 13:03

right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 06 Nov 2013, 01:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed thread title)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts  Empty Re: George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts

Post by Nicky80 Tue 22 Oct 2013, 15:57

I can't watch it because of GEMA music publishing rights in Germany. Buh
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts  Empty Re: George Clooney and Matt Damon in New Nespresso Adverts

Post by Maggy Tue 22 Oct 2013, 18:19

NICE!

LOOOVE the ending Very Happy

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 22 Oct 2013, 18:27

Nespresso ~ Who Is That Star ad.

Thumbs up! 
Like a tribute.

Last edited by Ocean on Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link.)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 22 Oct 2013, 19:16

Can somebody describe the video so I got an idea what it is about??????? I can't watch it. Thanks....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 22 Oct 2013, 19:31

Nicky, it's flashback style to snippets of all His Nibs' films (mostly the iconic bits) joined together with the Oceans' soundtrack of Presley.......no script but very effective, subtle and clever. Nespresso trademark at the end

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 22 Oct 2013, 19:37

Ok thanks PAN Give Flowers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:11

This is a jokey one....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 22 Oct 2013, 21:14

funny!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 23 Oct 2013, 00:44

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruna Wed 23 Oct 2013, 06:39

Cool video :-)
And all is true
Aruna
Aruna
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Wed 23 Oct 2013, 09:23

Why did they use so much Batman & Robin video? I love George but that movie was hard to watch. Razz 
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:20

no
absolutely not to me Love4 he was really kissable Razz 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:47

it's me wrote:no
absolutely not to me Love4 he was really kissable Razz 
He still is   Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 23 Oct 2013, 13:25

ah

really? Suspect 

alien 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 03 Nov 2013, 22:01

I just saw him on his new adv
but can't find it online!!!

only that
Ita

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 03 Nov 2013, 22:21

Just got round to watching the video - love love love
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 03 Nov 2013, 22:55

did you see it too??? did you find online??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Sun 03 Nov 2013, 23:49

Cool 

Last edited by Rachel van Bersten on Mon 04 Nov 2013, 23:26; edited 1 time in total
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Nov 2013, 00:02

Great Clever combination/topical Clooney/Damon/Nespresso timing

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 04 Nov 2013, 00:08

not available Rachel...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 04 Nov 2013, 00:13

WOW!!! great idea! Laughing 
bravo Thumbs up! 
but how can you carry it on tv???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 04 Nov 2013, 00:16

oh! seeing twice I got it Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 04 Nov 2013, 00:17

it.s me - If he offered, would you turn him down?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 04 Nov 2013, 00:32

offered me what? himself?

guess baby
guess....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 04 Nov 2013, 01:59

I think we're on the same page! LOL
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 04 Nov 2013, 06:26

Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 04 Nov 2013, 07:20

Love it now that's a good advertisement.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 04 Nov 2013, 07:39

Really good. I like it.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 04 Nov 2013, 09:11

Thanks for posting. Love the video Very Happy I love you I love you 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 04 Nov 2013, 09:22

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Mon 04 Nov 2013, 09:29

ahhh, I can't turn on the speakers at job. Sniffff, have to wait! Sad 
thanks for posting

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 04 Nov 2013, 10:47

Here an artical about the woman who is in the clip found on les frenchies (google translation)

The former Miss plays with George Clooney & Matt Damon!
The Nespresso commercials have cult status. Ironically Lauriane Gilliéron must now play in the new campaign on the side of George Clooney and Matt Damon. In order for the Miss Switzerland 2005 her dream of a career in Hollywood has come a step closer.

With Hollywood beau George Clooney on a sunny terrace " käfele " - and be paid for it ? There is nothing better ! Lauriane Gilliéron , 29, has come to this happiness . She plays in the new Nespresso campaign alongside George Clooney , 52, and Matt Damon, 43 "This is by far the best I 've ever shot ," enthuses the Miss Switzerland 2005 in an interview with "Swiss magazines " .

As in previous acquisitions Clooney is charming taken while drinking coffee from a beauty on his arm - this time played by the Waadtländerin . And also in the clip with Matt Damon plays Lauriane the bold woman, the actor even comes pretty cheeky. The ads will be broadcast worldwide on television starting this week .

The initial nervousness soon took the Swiss Clooney. "He was really down to earth and entertained the whole team - not to show off , but to loosen up in the sweltering heat, and because he 's just a joker ," says Lauriane of the shooting, which took place in September at Universal Studios in Los Angeles . After twelve takes, and according to many coffees they both laughed about they trembling hands .

The former Miss is proud to present a Swiss product . " Nespresso is known all over the world and as I come from Lausanne . " For seven years Lauriane already now lives in LA And even if they miss the people you love , the good bread and the Swiss countryside , she sees her future in the U.S. West Coast . "My job here is hard, but otherwise life is easy . You can always go shopping or eat, and there is always something to do . "

Of course there's another reason : Event organizer Matt , 35, with whom she is together for a year. That she flirts on camera with a dream man like Clooney, is not a problem for him. "I would also let me slow down by anyone, otherwise I could get married and have kids . " Family planning is currently not an issue. Rather it continues to focus on her acting career.

For two years Lauriane is no longer dependent on restaurant jobs and can live appearances in commercials and small roles in the movie " Stand Up Guys " on the side of Al Pacino or TV crime ( " Psych ," " Castle ") . My Recipe: patience and perseverance. Because Lauriane white: " George Clooney took even ten years until the first good part. " They have no plan B and make easy until they 've had enough of Schaupiel business. After all, she has come to their dream of a big role in Hollywood with the Nespresso commercials a significant step closer .

For more information about the Nespresso shooting and images of Lauriane Gilliérons Two bedroom apartment in the heart of West Hollywood in the new "Swiss magazine " : From Monday 4 November at the kiosk or on your iPad.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 04 Nov 2013, 12:16

Very nice article, if ever anyone says anything bad about working with or meeting George, you know they have to be lying. God Bless his they all say the same thing how wonderful he is to get along with. We know that he has more than his share of bad days but never lets on or takes it out on others. Thanks for this.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 04 Nov 2013, 12:58

From above article
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 04 Nov 2013, 13:06

Can't see the video....so thanks for the photo.....Smile

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 04 Nov 2013, 14:15

Oh no SG why? Are you in the wrong country LOL

Try this link when you click on it you have the option to enter the youtube link there this should work. It will hide your IP address

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 04 Nov 2013, 15:23

Thanks Nicky for the link....and yes I don't think it can be viewed in the US Sad I did see it on another website.....it is very cute....

Oh I am hesitant to sign up to this link ----is it safe? thanks again....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 04 Nov 2013, 15:33

Yes it is safe I got it from an IT guy. But you do not need to sign up. You just go on that website and then you got a search section there and in the search section you just enter the original link you can't view because of restrictions. The only thinng the link does is hiding your IP address so when you want to watch the video the server can not see from what country you request it from and it plays the video for you.

I use it a lot as so many things are restricted here in Germany. Not funny.....Can be that the website sometimes is slow but normally it works well.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 04 Nov 2013, 15:37

Oh another thing. It is for free Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 04 Nov 2013, 18:21

That video is brilliant !!!

Wow....Matt touched my iPad. Sofa bounce 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 04 Nov 2013, 19:11

I was really surprised that Matt Damon is in the clib too. There are funny together Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 04 Nov 2013, 19:40

Here it is.....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 04 Nov 2013, 21:56

silly girl - which web site did you find it on? (I can't see it here either.)
Mazy - Thanks for the photo. He looks great!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 05 Nov 2013, 00:14

Three pictures and the advert video here.....
It's been removed from YouTube.
Catch it quick here in case it disappears again !!!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 05 Nov 2013, 01:08

Joanna - Thanks a million for the info. Still couldn't view the video, but the pictures were really nice. I'll keep looking.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 05 Nov 2013, 02:39

it's gone already...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 05 Nov 2013, 08:52

Silly marketing computer...doesn't it realise we really
Really want to see all the pretty pots of their coffee ?

That's all we like in the video !

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry computer.....it's still there after all.
Maybe it's only available this side of the pond.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 05 Nov 2013, 09:09

thaaaaankssssssssssss
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 05 Nov 2013, 09:13

I still can see the video on the website Joanna posted above. I have seen it now so many times I get addicted.

Why do they take it off youtube?   scratch 

I wonder if we see soon a different version of the video. In the link there are 3 pics and the third one is with Matt and the woman, this scene is not in the clip......Just thinking out loud
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum