George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview

2 posters

Go down

Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview Empty Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview

Post by NotAvailable Thu 13 Jun 2013, 01:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George & Stacy bbq
June 12, 2013 Posted at 4:21 PM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Posted by Lainey

Stacy Keibler is hosting a new show on Lifetime called Supermarket Superstar. I guess it’s like Dragon’s Den or Shark Tank where contestants pitch their food ideas to food experts and if they win, their product will be distributed at the supermarket. It was announced this week that Supermarket Superstar will premiere on July 22.
Stacy is starting to promote the show. She was featured on a page in this month’s GLAMOUR about what to do and not to do in the summer. Not surprisingly, she managed to work George Clooney into the conversation. So... they’re still together then. Even though they haven’t really been together.
On her summer style:
Last summer George and I were so casual (I was in sandals most of the time). But I did like putting on a short dress and heels and going out. He never complains about anything I wear. But I say that too short is a Don’t. Sit in your dress—if it rides up, don’t wear it.
Fine, but why would George Clooney give a sh-t what she wears?
On her summer diet:
We cook a lot in L.A. I love making salads. I go to the farmers’ market for veggies, and I make my own dressing out of olive oil, lemon, and garlic. George and I also do a lot of grilling. He’s a master at the grill. We do corn, lamb chops, chicken—no one leaves hungry from our house!
I once saw an interview with George Clooney. I think he was with Julia Roberts. He was grilling. I would challenge George to grill me the perfect steak. My steaks are always overdone. RAW! Just let it live!
On summer weddings:
A few years ago I went through that phase where everyone’s 30 and you have, like, 10 weddings in a summer. What did I learn? Be in the moment. Have a great time. And dance! And if somebody asks you when you’re getting married? Well, I say: “I’m living in the moment. I can’t even think about next week, let alone next year.” And it works.
There it is.
No marriage, no babies, and you keep your job.
Click here for more from Stacy Keibler in GLAMOUR.
Attached -- Stacy at an event last week. She’s not as body lubed as some of the other celebrities we’ve seen but sh-t, there’s some kind of summer lubing trend that’s getting out of control
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview Empty Re: Lainey's Take on Stacy's recent Interview

Post by Atalante Thu 13 Jun 2013, 12:22

Indeed let the animals live ! bounce
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down