George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George

+4
isogotit
lelacorb
What Would He Say
watching
8 posters

Go down

Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George Empty Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George

Post by watching Wed 12 Jun 2013, 10:54

Interestingly it has become "our" house again for this interview......

Summer Dos & Don’ts From Stacy Keibler
As told to Emily Mahaney

(Host of the new reality show Supermarket Superstar—and George Clooney’s main squeeze)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
As a little girl, I lived in my bathing suit, pool-hopping around my Baltimore neighborhood. As an adult, I spend my summers in Europe—Italy is home base. Last year tons of friends and family came to visit, everyone from my parents to Jenna and Channing [Tatum]. (Jenna and I competed against each other in dance contests as kids!) I love summer—the sunshine, the spontaneity—and I have rules for making it extra magical:

Do find your easy summer outfit.
Mine is a maxidress. It’s so simple. I’ll wear one to a dinner party and bring them on trips. Change the accessories and you’ve got 10 different outfits.

Don’t forget to dress up on all your date nights.
Last summer George and I were so casual (I was in sandals most of the time). But I did like putting on a short dress and heels and going out. He never complains about anything I wear. But I say that too short is a Don’t. Sit in your dress—if it rides up, don’t wear it.

Do be sure to pamper your skin. Glow is everything.
Here’s my secret for glowy skin: I drink tons of water. I do dry lymphatic skin brushing on my skin in the morning, then I exfoliate in the shower and rub grape-seed oil all over after. It’s so hydrating.

Don’t get in a vacation rut.
My rule is that I have to see something new every summer—even if it’s only for two nights. Last year I went to Mykonos, Greece, where I ate fresh fish from the sea and explored the beaches. Amazing.

Do pack exercise DVDs.
I bring my Barry’s Bootcamp and Tracy Anderson DVDs in my suitcase. I do them alone or with friends.

Do host a dinner party.
We cook a lot in L.A. I love making salads. I go to the farmers’ market for veggies, and I make my own dressing out of olive oil, lemon, and garlic. George and I also do a lot of grilling. He’s a master at the grill. We do corn, lamb chops, chicken—no one leaves hungry from our house!

Do try to be the best wedding guest ever!
A few years ago I went through that phase where everyone’s 30 and you have, like, 10 weddings in a summer. What did I learn? Be in the moment. Have a great time. And dance! And if somebody asks you when you’re getting married? Well, I say: “I’m living in the moment. I can’t even think about next week, let alone next year.” And it works.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George Empty Re: Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George

Post by What Would He Say Wed 12 Jun 2013, 11:04

Toothbrush - widest SMILE in the universe - I'm good to go!

Oh and carly singing "anticipation" on loop in my head...x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George Empty Re: Stacy in Glamour mag - and name-checking George

Post by lelacorb Wed 12 Jun 2013, 12:06

From this interview, I have drawn some conclusions:
1.or the relationship between George and Stacy pr is a contract and is not yet concluded and Stacy was invited to make the name of George and tell "their" home and what they cook (never like this time, where they are not seen in months, is unsuitable or unpropitious to talk about "their" home): George is in Europe from January (berlin, london, etc.) she was in Berlin in March for a few days but who want to deceive, when they cooked together? Perhaps he spoke about his past memories?
2. the interview is a set of other interviews because I 3. the ratio andthe end or has ended and she is taking advantage of the fact that it was not issued any press and try to live off the interest
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 12 Jun 2013, 12:30

Well ok Ms. Keibler.  Love that she threw GC's name in her interview to indicate all is well or the contract is still in effect, unless this is an interview from last year.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 12 Jun 2013, 12:32

How far in advance are these articles done in magazines like Glamour? Just saying--it could be way out of date.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 12 Jun 2013, 12:38

I was thinking the same thing fava.  If it is in the print version than it might have done awhile ago.  Although some of the answers seem familiar so i wonder if they are culled from other interviews....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Jun 2013, 17:19

It's possible it could have been done a couple of months ago.  Glamour is a monthly magazine, right?  They like to do their articles some time ahead but they can also squeeze in something last minute if they want.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 12 Jun 2013, 18:06

Don’t get in a vacation rut.
My rule is that I have to see something new every summer—even if it’s only for two nights. Last year I went to Mykonos, Greece, where I ate fresh fish from the sea and explored the beaches. Amazing.

well thats fine if you can afford it
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down