George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub, London. Did Monica Jakisic follow him home?

+36
pizzale
Rainy
Margou
isogotit
playfuldeb
amaretti
lucy
bamboochacha
Duffy
Clooneygirl
cupcake
niloufar
hana200369
phys major
Bidbod
melbert
LornaDoone
Lighterside
Natascha
Joanna
blubelle
Missa
Katiedot
waewaewae
NotAvailable
party animal - not!
lelacorb
Atalante
annemarie
ktsue2002
Juliette Hardy
it's me
Picachu
silly girl
Mazy
40 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 3 Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub, London. Did Monica Jakisic follow him home?

Post by hana200369 Wed 29 May 2013, 17:50

oh yes.its over
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? - Page 3 Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub, London. Did Monica Jakisic follow him home?

Post by Katiedot Wed 29 May 2013, 17:53

Wait, did In Touch call her an ex-fling? Are they getting their info from this site?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Wed 29 May 2013, 19:04

maybe that was just fling.i dont think its more.monika cant be official girlfriend for red carpet.
how stacy facing with it?
i think its over.we didnt see them toghether
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy Wed 29 May 2013, 21:25

Follow up to the In Touch story from Daily Mail..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'I wasn't holding anybody's hand': George Clooney denies getting close to former model flame as rumours of a split with girlfriend Stacy Keibler intensifies

George Clooney has hit back at allegations that he was holding another woman's hand during a recent night out in London.

The claims come in the face of rumours that the actor's relationship with long term girlfriend Stacy Keibler is over.

In Touch reported that 52-year-old George was spotted holding the hand of his former flame and stunning Croatian model Monika Jakisic at Loulou’s members-only club over the weekend in Mayfair, London

They seemed to be having a great old time together,' an eyewitness told the publication. 'He didn't seem to care who saw them. He was being openly affectionate.'

'Lots of people were going up and saying hi to George — he didn't leave Monika's side,' they added.

'The place was packed but he didn’t seem to care who saw them inside the club. They were laughing and looked very comfortable together and were there ‘til very late.'

Despite both being photographed out the front of the venue on the night in question, the pair left separately.

'He left first and she left after him,' the sourced added.

'He didn’t want to be photographed with her. Maybe she was a shoulder for him to cry on — not that he looked like he was crying. He looked very happy — they were smitten with each other.'

George and Monika were first inked back in 2007 when she was spotted deboarding a luxurious yacht with the actor in St Tropez.

George's alleged outing with Monika comes in the face of rumours that he and girlfriend Stacy have split but are yet to announce the news.

However, whilst the couple are both in Europe, they seem content enough doing their own thing.

And apparently they are still a couple, despite an accidental slip of the tongue by George's pal Mark Wahlberg last week, sparking the initial rumours that the pair had split.

Those rumours have since been debunked as Wahlberg clarified his words.

Rainy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 03:24

it's me wrote:What does it mean? I'm lost... confused

hahahahahaha
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 03:34

....I think that Clooney with Keibler for a long time.... no more together are.
And with this Monica Clooney is not also together.
I believe that Clooney is gay, and the "girlfriends"" whom he had paid.... them he well does not notice.... with it one that he is gay.
It seems to me like the late actor rock Hudson, he was always gay only nobody except Doris Day the best friend of him knew give. And Clooney has resemblance to Rock Hudson.
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 30 May 2013, 03:39

Seriously, you think George Clooney is gay because he has a resemblance to Rock Hudson (which he doesn't) Too ridiculous.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 30 May 2013, 03:50

George is not gay.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 03:57

theminis wrote:Seriously, you think George Clooney is gay because he has a resemblance to Rock Hudson (which he doesn't) Too ridiculous.

Everyone has their own opinion and I say Clooney is gay.
Even when women and their fan's do not like to hear .... I think even it would fit him better.
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 04:00

LornaDoone wrote:George is not gay.

George is Gay!!!!
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 30 May 2013, 04:02

I have been within two feet of George on several occasions and I've seen how he looks at women.

George IS NOT Gay. Seriously.

He's exactly what he lives -- a good looking hound dog! HA!

Last edited by LornaDoone on Thu 30 May 2013, 04:05; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 04:02

It does not really matter whether Clooney is gay .... I find a man at his side would look much better than these "girlfriends" that he has!! So when Clooney is gay .... only then I want to be his buddy / friend. I have some friends who are gay .... i like gay.
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 30 May 2013, 04:05

No one is disparaging gays here.

Just saying he's not - that's all.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 04:06

LornaDoone wrote:I have been within two feet of George on several occasions and I've seen how he looks at women.

George IS NOT Gay. Seriously.

He's exactly what he lives a good looking hound dog! HA!

OMG why are you so upset? This is my opinion .... I think Clooney is to be gay!! What if he really is gay .... what will happen to this forum??
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 04:08

LornaDoone wrote:No one is disparaging gays here.

Just because you want the way .... because you are in love with Clooney .... what if he's really gay?? Since then it's still a fan of Clooney??
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 04:10

Although Clooney is gay I would find him well as an actor.
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 30 May 2013, 04:11

Pizzale, just because you want him to be gay wont make it so..
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 04:15

theminis wrote:Pizzale, just because you want him to be gay wont make it so..

YES I want that Clooney is gay!!
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 04:17

Love3 I would rather see him gay!!
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 30 May 2013, 04:19

Anyhow back on topic - has anyone found any photos that show if Monika made it to Claridges, just wondering out loud.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 30 May 2013, 04:21

pizzale wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:No one is disparaging gays here.

Just because you want the way .... because you are in love with Clooney .... what if he's really gay?? Since then it's still a fan of Clooney??

Pizza when did I ever say I was in love with Clooney? Please don't confuse me with other posters.

I'm going to assume due to the language difference that you'd don't "get" my humor and leave it at that.

If you want to bait someone try going IMDB and have fun with the nutter.

Express your opinion, I'll express mine -- ABOUT GEORGE and / or someone connected to his life.

Your opinion about me is not relevant to this forum.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 04:29

@>>>>I go to sleep ciao all hidingbehindsofa and good night
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 30 May 2013, 05:22

We seem to love him no matter what.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 30 May 2013, 05:46

lucy wrote:We seem to love him no matter what.
I agree he's not I would never thought that, however I'm one of the ones that said I love George. It's not a choice and there is nothing that anyone says or thinks that will change it. However George is George and he loves women.

Zen

Last edited by Mazy on Thu 30 May 2013, 10:48; edited 1 time in total
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 30 May 2013, 09:00

I think George had other purposes in England than to link up with an ex girlfriend. The whole, "he was with another woman in England" may be just a ruse to camoflauge something else. Not sure yet what, but there's inklings. I am worried about him and his film.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 30 May 2013, 09:58

Isn't he just here to do some location filming for MM ?
If he meets up with "old friends" of the female gender while
he's here then that's allowed isn't it ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 30 May 2013, 10:58

Joanie's Clone wrote:I think George had other purposes in England than to link up with an ex girlfriend. The whole, "he was with another woman in England" may be just a ruse to camoflauge something else. Not sure yet what, but there's inklings. I am worried about him and his film.

This film is epic and there is nothing that George's going to let interfere with it in anyway, shape or form. When it comes to film making George is tops. It was planned going to the UK to do most of the final filming. I think they might have a little left in Germany but not !00% on that. It should all be finished some time around the end of June. Now I know I have "CRS" is that what the rest of you remember reading?

One thing I know for sure George is an extremely responsible film maker and he give it 200% of himself. That is why his personal life takes backstage for him.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 30 May 2013, 11:04

Joanie's Clone wrote:I think George had other purposes in England than to link up with an ex girlfriend. The whole, "he was with another woman in England" may be just a ruse to camoflauge something else. Not sure yet what, but there's inklings. I am worried about him and his film.
It's not a secret! He's in England to continue filming Monuments Men, which he's directing. He's going to be there for another five weeks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 30 May 2013, 13:04

I agree
No gay that boy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 30 May 2013, 13:40

I translated an article I just received via Facebook from Le Vipere. com:

Grandpa Gray, but that f…k are you doing? We trusted that after all your vermouth detox you had managed to raise your sentimental credibility and forgot about all the alcohol, the easy women and the Nespresso that you did before Stacy, but instead here you are again, drunk as hell, with a Janice Dickinson lookalike! For goodness sake, it’s not news to us, that the heterosexual George Clooney is synonymous of coolness with a penchant for a taste of the horror constantly looking for 'Models' with physical beauty of a Venetian blind (?) seared like roast beef, and the brain capacity of a repeating fourth grader. But this time it was your fault, you have been caught drunk, looking tired, and out like a can of wet garbage in a London nightclub celebrating the end of the shooting of your latest film, The Monument Men, together with your old flame Jakisic Monika, 33-year old Croatian (33 years old! Jesus Christ who died on the cross for us was better toned and more appetizing at 33) the existence of which, as in the case of Canalis, is to vegetate, and with whom in 2007 you spent a steaming hot sailing holiday before you met Sarah Larson. Witnesses at the club tell us of seeing her dancing hip hop and holding hands on the sofas with Grandpa George and perhaps fearful of what will happen to his sciatica once he lands in Los Angeles, now swears that nothing happened. Oh, I hope he recovers, otherwise beat him up to a pulp as only you can do, Stacy! Or at least shut him up in the crypt of Villa Arzilla and throw away the key.

What does this lady have that Marika of Tamarreide didn’t have?

PS: Villa Arzilla was a TV series in Italy and Marika of Tamarreide was a member of a reality show called “Tamarreide”. Marika was one of eight members who were traveling in a camper all over Italy. The Italians in this blog may know more about it.

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 30 May 2013, 13:47

Totally agree, Jo. Stunningly, there are likely to be women in a nightclub if you visit one.

If I was him, I would be completely exasperated by all this, and I don't think I'd be inclined to rise to the bait of 'show us your girlfriend to prove us wrong' either.

But he must also know that his track record doesn't help him either....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 30 May 2013, 14:09

Well I'm not disputung that hes also there filming now. But his ppl had said earlier in the month that they were going to spend the rest of the time from that point when he arrived at the last location there, filming there until June. But I guess he would have to get the aircraft shots from those in the museum as there aren'y many surviving models of them available. I was talking about something else. But maybe its just my worrying about his film, which he seems to have resolved whatever the prob was.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 30 May 2013, 14:11

And as for spending a lot of time with Monica Jakisic, can't imagine he has any spare time for her type with the way he works from 4 am to practically midnight. He would be dog tired when he gets to his hotel room.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 30 May 2013, 14:14

Just went to some other sites and man this whole nightclub event is being blown way out of proportion {IMO} Wow George Clooney was seen being affectionate and dancing! How dare he !!!!! Come on he's been working forever can't the man relax, spend some time with friends eat, drink and be merry like most people do?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 30 May 2013, 14:29

Well think he knows what will happen when he goes to a night club which is notorious for the "quick pickups". And as surely as he was drunk and being friendly with an ex, he had to know those paps have their ppl allover the place spying. But yes, he does deserve down time and relaxation after months of working almost non stop. I think he was trying to relax with some women, but the moment he started dancing with his mysterious brunnet ex, I think he knew what would happen. Its the most effective way to get a woman to "leave you" when you want it. maybe giving Stacy an out message plus a way for an out that lets her save face. The not "holding hands" thing is more about his Method of Operandi. "only hold hands with "PR public" GFs. I can understand why he chose THAT to deny. he isn't saying it isn't over at all. Just "not holding hands" which emplies he won't do that yet, until he has chosen a girl. JMO from all of the 2 years of witnessing stuff with the GF.

P.S. Don't forget that he was also seen at the airport "kissing" another woman too, in public no less, while it was said he was "still with the GF". Not his way unless its over. In the past, that was one way he would do it.

It causes great speculation because he is always news and does sell a lot of their papers and mags. And that was seen as romance news because of SK not being around. Its just the way the script is played out because those are the things you can count on happening. And his activities with women get lots of attention, no mater the reasons for his time there.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 30 May 2013, 19:23

The whole kissing at the airport PLEASE was so normal for any human being, but for George it's a sign. More than likely SK & GC will end, may already be over. This is George's life style for how many years now? Yes he has been known to have a pattern, he likes to party, can,has &will, have flings, one night whatever, he is a grown man that earns his own living/plus.This is not a scandal, many of us kiss in public people we like or even love.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 30 May 2013, 19:42

Of course its no scandal. Its just George being George. It pays to know what that is tho. Like we do, who analyze his movements and patterns. hehehehe
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 30 May 2013, 21:06

Analyze ? it's a daily scan of every details!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by justanotherstalker Thu 30 May 2013, 21:24

it's me wrote:Analyze ? it's a daily scan of every details!

It is a thorough and detailed analysis of the daily minutia of George's public life (his private life being private by definition). Imagine if we could get everybody together to work on something important, like in a crime lab. No criminal would ever get away again!

Going back to lurking now. You women are a hoot to follow. I'm pretty sure I enjoy all of you more than I ever could Mr. Clooney himself Smile

justanotherstalker
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 30 May 2013, 23:16

We women? Are you a man baby? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 31 May 2013, 01:46

Oh my George if ever we should meet don't kiss me, it might start the nest world war. Ah the heck with it kiss me anyway.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 31 May 2013, 06:42

LOOOOOL you funny baby ! Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 31 May 2013, 07:51

Yeah, we're not crazy. lol give me a kiss baby and I'll roll over and play the lovable puppy! Hahahahahahaha But...shhhhhhh. No paps please! They like to see that tooooo much...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 31 May 2013, 12:34

A bit more about the nightclub if you're interested:

London’s gone doo-Loulou’s: why Hollywood A-listers, models and royals can't get enough of the exclusive Mayfair club

Hiding in the heart of Mayfair is a power club that’s full every night with Hollywood A-listers like Tom Cruise and George Clooney, as well as supermodels and royals. Joshi Herrmann reports.

31 May 2013

Take yourself down to the tangle of Mayfair streets between Piccadilly and Curzon Street tonight and you will likely spot a few well-dressed types lingering uncertainly — trying to catch your eye and hoping you might have come for the same reason they have.

Shepherd Market is known as London’s respectable red-light district, where high-class escorts traditionally operate in expensive rooms. It is the place where Jeffrey Archer first became entangled in the scandal that led to him being jailed when he met the prostitute Monica Coghlan in the autumn of 1986. The place, in the words of one writer, “where knights of the shires drop off their ashen sons to have their virginities disposed of by matronly women”.

Tonight’s visitors won’t be hovering because they are looking for houses with red doors, however. More likely, they will be heading to a nightclub so exclusive that it doesn’t mark its maroon door at all.

A year ago, the unremarkable three-storey block backing onto Trebeck Street lay empty — one corner bearing the antiquated signboard of Tiddy Dols Eating House. It looked so atmospheric in its Victorian dilapidation that passing tourists took photos, perhaps thinking they had stumbled upon a remnant of Dickensian London or Diagon Alley.

Today it is the favourite bolthole of London’s biggest celebrity names and, it has come to light, Hollywood’s too. In a success story all the more amazing for having happened more or less under the radar, Loulou’s (and 5 Hertford Street, the private member’s club of which it is a part) has become one of those rare places where royals, tycoons and movie stars come to let their guard down and party.

It can count billionaires among those it has turned away, William and Kate as regulars and — the Standard can reveal — the names Cruise, Clooney and Moss on its highly secret membership list. Annabel’s, the Berkeley Square club where Sinatra, Onassis and Nixon partied with Prince Charles, and Diana dressed up as a policewoman for Fergie’s hen night, has an heir at last.

Inside the anonymous doors, guests descend a steep flight of stairs into the darkness of the basement, where a giraffe’s head emerges from the floor. Loulou’s may be the club whose stars shine brightest, but the same doesn’t go for the crystal lights.

“It’s so dark the waiters struggle to write the orders,” says a guest at Google boss Eric Schmidt’s glittering party there on Tuesday night. It’s got “a slightly brothel-ey feel”, says another.

The décor — the work of Eighties fashion designer Rifat Ozbek — is hysterical: swirly black walls, shards of mirror glass, velvety fabrics. “It somehow works,” says the Loulou’s first-timer, “in that it has a Parisian bohemian vibe — like tomorrow doesn’t matter, so what the hell, have another glass of champagne.”

To quote a Vanity Fair writer who attended the launch party in July last year, the interior “has the sort of classy hedonism that tells you we’re snuggling in for a long recession”.

In the main gathering area, waifish blonde twenty- and thirtysomethings drink and mingle. The bar, where a gin and tonic costs £20, is made of shells. Familiar faces chatter in three private dining rooms and alcoves. On the dancefloor, members and their guests dance in the recognisable, ironic, devil-may-care fashion that only the very posh and the very rich can pull off convincingly.

Schmidt’s party, to launch his book The New Digital Age, was hosted by 27-year-old entrepreneur Jamie Reuben, son of aluminium and property magnate David. Reuben is a major investor in the club, along with Tory MP and socialite Zac Goldsmith. Both have bought into the dream of Zac’s stepbrother Robin Birley to recreate something to match his late father Mark’s stunning success — Annabel’s.

Robin, a gangly aristocrat who has waited many years for the chance to rebuild the Birley club empire after Mark’s £95 million deathbed sale of Annabel’s and his other venues to Richard Caring in 2007, takes the quality (some might say, purity) of the membership more seriously than anything.

“Every other club is a members’ club but kind of isn’t,” says a regular, “but 5 Hertford Street really is. Unless you are a member or with a member you cannot go to Loulou’s or upstairs.”

Someone who knows says Birley is fixated on making sure his 1,500 or so members feel at home. “The bottom line is that you want people who are comfortable in a place like that and who make other members comfortable,” he says.

Prospective members have to be proposed and seconded and confirmed by a committee, but it is rumoured that a foreign billionaire is among the many whose hopes of membership have been dashed. Those accepted pay a joining fee of about £1,200, then £1,500 a year. The 500 founder member-investors paid £25,000 each.

Princes William and Harry are not thought to be members, although many of their close friends are. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who stopped clubbing at places like Mahiki, Whisky Mist and Bouji’s years ago, have partied at Loulou’s many times — enjoying a big night with Pippa and William’s cousin Princess Eugenie months after its opening last year. Mick Jagger, Kate Moss and Daphne Guinness were also there. Schmidt’s party saw Eugenie’s sister Beatrice, her mother Fergie, Nick Candy, Sam and Holly Branson and Lily Cole all crowd in. And George Clooney was recently forced to deny reports that he had been “openly affectionate” with his ex-girlfriend Monika Jakisic on a recent night at Loulou’s.

What was Clooney doing at a club conceived as a senior common room for London high society? He’s actually a member, comes the unexpected reply from a source who knows the club’s inner workings. And so reportedly is Tom Cruise — an even greater surprise given that Hollywood’s highest-earning star has never been spotted coming or going by the paparazzi or been linked with Loulou’s by a single LA blog or Fleet Street gossip column. The Standard understands that Kate Moss is also a member.

Is there another place in the world where the world’s most-photographed royal could find herself standing at the bar with the world’s most famous actor on one side and the most celebrated model on the other? Robin Birley would probably wince at a question so gauche, which is probably why they come.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 31 May 2013, 15:16

Well, I wouldn't have had to read that to know that. Any high brow place as a club like that one will have rich "skanks" and would be models hoping for not just a quick lay, but to get in bed with a sugar daddy. And those sugar daddys? Well now its truly confirmed that George went there form much more than a few flirtatious winks and "relaxation". lol And thats why she tried to catch up with him. He obviously got what he wanted already before leaving.

You know the cut of the cloth doesn't change the person. Those kind are possibly too far into hedonism that it would more than make us blush at the thought of the doings there. Wouldn't be caught DEAD in there. pale Embarassed Rolling Eyes Vomit 1
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sat 01 Jun 2013, 08:02

OMG before nothing but read what writes to her here I would have forgotten around one HAIR my curd cherry cake in the oven.... hahahahahahahahahaha
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 01 Jun 2013, 10:15

You beat me to it Katiedot. I was just checking around to make sure before I posted that article. Even there they cannot get a decent night out. George is hounded. I go back to my idea of a completely private entrance to these places for people that just want to relax and have a night out.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 01 Jun 2013, 16:06

Well, then WHAT would we have to gossip about Mazy?? Jeesh!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 02 Jun 2013, 02:07

melbert wrote:Well, then WHAT would we have to gossip about Mazy?? Jeesh!!

Have no fear no one is going to do it anyway. No news I'd be sitting in the corner crying most of the day.;~)

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 02 Jun 2013, 15:07

What did Mark slip out about Stacey & George? I missed that.

I *hate* the mustache. Razz its a glorified soul patch yucko.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next