George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub, London. Did Monica Jakisic follow him home?

+36
pizzale
Rainy
Margou
isogotit
playfuldeb
amaretti
lucy
bamboochacha
Duffy
Clooneygirl
cupcake
niloufar
hana200369
phys major
Bidbod
melbert
LornaDoone
Lighterside
Natascha
Joanna
blubelle
Missa
Katiedot
waewaewae
NotAvailable
party animal - not!
lelacorb
Atalante
annemarie
ktsue2002
Juliette Hardy
it's me
Picachu
silly girl
Mazy
40 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub, London. Did Monica Jakisic follow him home?

Post by . Sun 26 May 2013, 08:14

From Newscom
George Clooney leaving Loulou's mightclub in Mayfair in London. Soon after George left two women were seen leaving in a hurry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is it true? I dunno

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub, London. Did Monica Jakisic follow him home?

Post by Mazy Sun 26 May 2013, 08:28

If it is good for him, sorry to say. It has been a long time between drinks, just be safe. That goes along with relaxation for a man, and they don't have to be in love. I will try not to think about it any more. Love you George.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 26 May 2013, 08:54

I did see a tweet earlier --- a woman tweeted she was #loulou's or something like that and that she met him and that he was nice....but the photo wasn't of him so I couldn't tell if it was real. Les Frenchies thinks one of them is Monica Jakisic......

Ok found the tweet...I just thought she meant she saw "george clooney" because the photo is of a good looking guy.....she is a model. She posted another photo of a group of her girlfriends ---- one might be the same as the photos above.

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 26 May 2013, 09:23; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : found tweet but it isn't copying correctly---t)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 26 May 2013, 10:19

Not very pretty are they
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 26 May 2013, 10:27

Silver Fox George Clooney parties and dances with a mystery brunette at Loulou"s nightclub in Mayfair before heading back to his Hotel in London
Silver Fox George Clooney parties and dances with a mystery brunette at Loulou"s nightclub in Mayfair before heading back to his Hotel in London Silver Fox George Clooney parties and dances with a mystery brunette at Loulou"s nightclub in Mayfair before heading back to his Hotel in London. George had a little trouble and stumbled into Claridges Hotel with his head guiding the way, watching carefully where he put each foot. He obviously had a good effect on some of the women inside Loulou"s as they were excitedly talking about having a dance with him inside. The mystery brunette he danced with the most came out after George and left with her friend in another car. George got stuck waiting for the front door to be opened so he stopped for a chat and posed for pictures with photographer Dennis Gill, they both share the same Birthday. Dennis told him about the death of his Alsatian dog and George was sad to hear that. Once George had walked Dennis"s dog from Nobu restaurant back to his hotel. They shook hands and George went inside.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 May 2013, 10:42

What does it mean? I'm lost... confused
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 26 May 2013, 10:46

so he seems to have found a romance again with Monika Jakisic.
I guess he found the love he wanted.
I mean, after EC & SK, now back to Monika Jakisic.

I hope he's happy. He looks complacent in the photos.
But who knows...
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sun 26 May 2013, 10:55

I don't know, my fellow Clooney fans. I would agree that it does look like SK is becoming a past girlfriend, but I wouldn't put much stock in these statements. I personally glad he got out tonight. Maybe it will put another smirk on his downtrodden face. I think he just needed to get out and enjoy some estrogen for a change. Think of all men constantly around him. He is a man, and it has be thrill even for George to have lots of good looking women hanging off his every word.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sun 26 May 2013, 10:57

I don't know, my fellow Clooney fans. I would agree that it does look like SK is becoming a past girlfriend, but I wouldn't put much stock in these statements. I personally glad he got out tonight. Maybe it will put another smirk on his downtrodden face. I think he just needed to get out and enjoy some estrogen for a change. Think of all men constantly around him. He is a man, and it has be thrill even for George to have lots of good looking women hanging off his every word.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 May 2013, 11:02

Mah.... scratch we will see Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 May 2013, 11:19

Most of George's ex's remain friends , time will tell if this is a relationship. We will also see if he and Stacy have split.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 26 May 2013, 11:56

Well did he return sober ? ROTFL pointing

Ey he got a darker tan just overnight ??? Or does he use make-up too ? Laughing
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? Empty Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub, London. Did Monica Jakisic follow him home?

Post by lelacorb Sun 26 May 2013, 12:17

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 May 2013, 12:20

Interesting. Clearly the paps swarmed him at Loulou's - it's a Harry and Pippa hangout, so they're always going to be around there - but no such problems at Claridge's when he gets back

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney leaving Lolou nightclub,  London.  Did Monica Jakisic follow him home? Empty temp thread

Post by Atalante Sun 26 May 2013, 12:24

Are there still pictures of his grandpa Clooney, the jeweller - mayor of Maysville - playboy of the town ? Twisted Evil
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 26 May 2013, 12:30

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 26 May 2013, 12:38

Gio isn't really a bodyguard is he. He's more " the - guy - who - has -to-pick Georgieporgie - of - the - floor - when - he's - ... drunk for if not G.C. would roll under every car. Twisted Evil pointing ROTFL
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 May 2013, 12:40

Ok
He wants ppl think he is wasted?
Ppl will oblige
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 26 May 2013, 13:51

I don't think he's drunk. He doesn't look happy in some of those photos next to Gio. The expression on his face is a little sad. Like in the previous ones at Nobu & Locanda Locatelli.
Maybe he's tired.
It seems that Monica Jakisic was going back to the hotel with him.
Oh, well...Maybe he's back with her again.
Or maybe one day he'll find a significant partner to love & have a long term, real relationship.
I guess he never has so far.

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 26 May 2013, 14:00

Actually they said she and her friend left together, a little while after he had. But they were in a hurry to leave for some reason.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by waewaewae Sun 26 May 2013, 14:13

Guess it's time for another new summer romance. It's been awhile. Chased

waewaewae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 26 May 2013, 14:20

Maybe she is staying at the same hotel? Who is she anyway?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 26 May 2013, 14:24

Thats a reporter of older times. he used to date her some. I can never remember her last name. But her first name is Monica.

But her income level is a great deal less than his. Think class level, maybe. His class is A class...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 May 2013, 14:30

If I remember correctly he was seen with her an Sarah in the same summer.
She is a model in London.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by waewaewae Sun 26 May 2013, 14:32

Monica Jakisic....She was before(?) Sarah Larson.

waewaewae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 26 May 2013, 14:33

Ah, yes, it wasn't long afterward that Sarah was his GF, wasn't that right, Annemarie?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 May 2013, 14:35

Joanie's Clone wrote:Ah, yes, it wasn't long afterward that Sarah was his GF, wasn't that right, Annemarie?

Yes that's right .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 26 May 2013, 14:50

I don't know why, I don't like to say it, lol, but she just reminds me of the type who can't wait to offer the B jobs fast to get their foot in the door. You know what I mean? Embarassed Laughing Gotta dash Well just counted her age up. She's already 34 anyway. She just might be too oald for our guy. Geeeee......
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 May 2013, 15:41

Guys, there's no need to try to remember, we've got over 100 posts about Monica Jakisic right here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 26 May 2013, 16:06

If it's true that she followed him back to the hotel, that would be a new low for George. He doesn't usually get caught out with another woman while still publicly linked to a longer-term girlfriend. Not saying he doesn't ever do it, just that he's never been busted before that I can recall. Hope it's just speculation on the part of the press, because as much as I'd like to see him move on from Stacy, that's not cool.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 26 May 2013, 16:11

True and there still could be a denial at some point saying the photos were just a coincidence oh and SK could show up.

I am still not convinced this is MJ....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 May 2013, 17:11

I hope it's not her. I can't spell her name to save my life! Or if it is, let this be the only time.

Kate Moss was there too that night:

She's a real dazzler: Kate Moss stands out in mirrored jacket as she tries her best to blend into the night

By J J ANISIOBI

PUBLISHED: 09:21 GMT, 26 May 2013

If she didn't want to be noticed she should have done a better job of being inconspicuous.
Party girl Kate Moss tried to avoid being spotted as she slipped out of a London hot spot on Saturday night. Unfortunately for the supermodel her exit was highlighted by her eye catching jacket that sparkled in the dark night.

Low profile: Kate Moss was seen leaving out the backdoor of Loulou's on Saturday night after having dinner with friends

The 39-year-old was seen looking slightly for worse for wear as she left Loulou's after having enjoyed dinner there with friends. Kate kept her ensemble simple, but stood out thanks to her fantastic light reflecting jacket which acted as a glitter ball. The mother-of-one looked nice in a pair of black trousers with a matching blouse which she teamed with simple heels and a Stella McCartney handbag.

Into the night: The supermodel wore an all black outfit as she matched her Stella McCartney handbag with her mirrored jacket

The light fantastic: Kate's jacket looked amazing and made her dull outfit stand out
However, her jacket not only highlighted her body, but it also transformed her bland outfit into a star studded ensemble.

Kate may have lined her stomach with food at dinner, but she looked a little unsteady as she left the popular club late at night.

Her long time good friend Mario Testino was also seen leaving Loulou's as was Hollywood superstar George Clooney.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 26 May 2013, 17:24

I have never believed that SK and G had the kind of relationship that required fidelity. IMO the romance seemed missing. They are apart too often for their hormones not to kick in. Is it cheating if their is no understanding that this is a relationship?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 May 2013, 17:35

Good question blubelle, and I guess the answer is no.

A quick round up of links, courtesy of Les Frenchies
(http://frenchiesfans.canalblog.com/):

George Clooney leaves Loulou"s nightclub in London. Two unidentified women left the club soon after Clooney.

Still the sexiest man on the planet? Clooney swaps glamour for grandpa

Looking old ... George leaves London nightclub

By IAN GARLAND

WHAT happened to George Clooney's chiselled good looks?
It seems just five minutes ago the Hollywood heart-throb was named Sexiest Man Alive. But Gorgeous George looked more like Grandad George during a night out in London.

The Oscar winner was barely recognisable hiding behind an unflattering 'old man moustache' - as he left nightclub LouLou's at 3am.

Maybe the late nights are getting to the star - who turned 52 earlier this month.

But although he may be showing his age, George's more mature look clearly isn't deterring the ladies. Earlier in the night he was spotted arriving for dinner at London hot spot Locanda Locatelli with a mystery brunette - while his girlfriend Stacy Keibler partied 850 miles away at the Cannes Film Festival.

Just last week a source close to the star denied rumours the actor had ended his year-long romance with Keibler - insisting "George and Stacy are still together."

Date? ... George's mystery brunette

Let's hope Clooney didn't wake up with a hangover this morning - he had a busy bank holiday weekend planned. He was heading to the Duxford Air Show in Cambridgeshire today with A-list pal Matt Damon.
The pair are looking for inspiration as they shoot Second World War film The Monuments Men, which tells the story of a team of art historians and museum curators who unite to recover works of art stolen by Nazis before Hitler destroys them.

Perhaps that explains the dodgy 'tash!

George Clooney looks like he had a VERY good time in London last night! He reportedly was the last to leave London hot spot LouLou’s.

It looks like one of the guys had to virtually prop George up to help him get to his car- LOL. I guess they could also be shielding him from overly aggressive paparazzi. Hey, George is a legal adult, so it’s his business, right?

According to the photo agency, George was the last to leave LouLou’s until a “mystery brunette” slipped out of the club after him (you can see her picture in the gallery). Now I have no idea if George and this woman are connected or not. Last I heard, he and Stacy Keibler were still going strong. With George, however, that doesn’t mean much…
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 26 May 2013, 17:41

Does no one in the media understand George's style of making his films ?
IE creating a role with the help of a changed appearance.
He did it for Syriana, Goats, Good Night & Good Luck so what's the big deal about his looks at the moment ?

Oh of course....he's just considered a sex object by the
gossip writers....silly me.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 May 2013, 17:42

Who ever wrote this is all confused, he had dinner friday night with Gio not this chick.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 May 2013, 17:44

I think they're saying he had dinner with her on Saturday at LouLous. Arrived at 8pm, left at 3.30am. She left minutes later and hopped into a taxi.

Joanna wrote:Does no one in the media understand George's style of making his films ?
Yep, that annoys me too, but honestly I don't think they've got a clue what he's up to or that the moustache is his look for the film and not through choice.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 26 May 2013, 17:52

It's true the media does get it confused. I was watching Access Hollywood this week when they mentioned the little "dance" he did outside the restaurant when he first got to London. The commentator said they hadn't seen him since the Oscars....which we all know is not true. He has shown his face but the mainstream shows haven't really paid attention to it.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 May 2013, 17:54

Earlier in the night he was spotted arriving for dinner at London hot spot Locanda Locatelli with a mystery brunette . We know he was at the club there are no pictures of him with her at the restaurant. He was there on Friday night with Gio.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 May 2013, 17:54

Jus a thought - Could this be the launch venue for Casamagos Tequila?

Due to be launched in the UK June/July

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sun 26 May 2013, 17:54

At least one thing is for sure now:
George is NOT a soccer-fan, because apparently he didn't watch the Champions-League-Finale at Wembley, and why did he have to go to a club to party?
He could have joined the fans or players of Bayern Munich, celebrating their win in the Champions -League-Finale. afro
( I love this Dante-smilie!!!!!)

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 May 2013, 18:05

Ineresting that this lady is coming out of a completely different entrance of the club - it's on a corner and is pretty big with quite a few exits. Could be a total co-incidence and the paps are making 2 and 2 5.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 26 May 2013, 18:13

Joanna wrote:Does no one in the media understand George's style of making his films ?
He did it for Syriana, Goats, Good Night & Good Luck so what's the big deal about his looks at the moment ?

Oh of course....he's just considered a sex object by the
gossip writers....silly me.

I put it down to lazy writers, who can't be bothered to do any background work or dig for the facts on their subjects...most of the time, they just phone in their columns anyway.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 26 May 2013, 18:21

Fascinating - over 650 views of this topic since it was posted earlier today.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 May 2013, 19:20

New g/f of...????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 26 May 2013, 19:22

Can we link this brunette to the mystery brunette he kissed goodbye at Como/Lugano airport recently?

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sun 26 May 2013, 19:25

At least he managed to deny all those split-rumours sarcasm

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 26 May 2013, 19:29

Whether it is or not I'm sure some lazy ass media hack will link them

What I think? Hey, he went out, he danced with one or more gals whether it be Monica or some new chick.

Frankly, I doubt it's the airport gal - she seemed too clingy and I don't think George goes for clingy.

Could be Monica I don't know never met her don't really know if they are the same.

But if it is her then why not - she seems to be a pal he hooks up with when he's in the UK.

As I said in another link. I think he and SK are done but it's not been announced. So if he's out and about with some other gal well that's what George has done in the past.

The gals he hooks up with are not the ones to get all hot and bothered about. It's the gals he take on the red carpet that will indicate he's "dating" them exclusively. IMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sun 26 May 2013, 19:34

I think if this true, and it is the beginning of a new relationship, Stacy would already know it was over. Just saying, I don't think he would try to hide a girl knowing the number of cameras constantly surrounding him.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 26 May 2013, 19:43

I have said already that George has a burnett "model" for his next gf..is this her? Maybe* also didn't some of you say Monica j is married with kids?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next